Water Tree Events Videography & Photo-Video Booths

Wedding

Video, Photo + Video

5862 Bolsa Ave , Huntington Beach, CA (714) 330-9891

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Brittany L

What can I say. Working with Megan was wonderful. After watching some of her other works, we were hooked. She is extremely fun and very professional. She came to the rehearsal to get to know us, and was early for the wedding day. Her attention to detail was evident, and it shows... Read More in our videos. The highlight video was perfect, and the wedding video that followed was fantastic. Our wedding video came in a cute wooden box and the thumb drive a wooden heart :) I highly recommend Water Tree Events!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Michael M

THAT PHOTOBOOTH! As far as fun additions for your wedding go, her gigantic photobooth takes the cake. It was such a hit our guests. Fitting damn near ten people per shot, our DJ had his hands full keeping people from switching between the dance floor and the bar and then ducking... Read More into the photo booth. In retrospect, I wish I had gone with both of her services, because pictures can say a thousand words (and our photographer definitely did make them do so), but I regret not getting the footage of our vows and first dances. Oh well, better luck to you all.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

MOST AMAZING PHOTOBOOTH!!!! We hired Water Tree Events' photobooth for my daughter Sweet 16 event. We all had a blast. The booth was so elegant and was so fun to pick our curtain colors to match our event decor. The photos printed so FAST and the photo quality was... Read More amazing. The Water Tree Events team was great during planning and at the event. I would highly recommend the Water Tree Events team and their photo booth to anyone planning a party. They truly do ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure your event is amazing.

Amazing video coverage of the entire event!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014

Professional and top of the line equipment and lighting. They captured every single precious moment of the wedding without a hitch. They provide the raw footage but also edit it down to the finer more important and special events of the evening.

2014-02-18T13:42:38 Response from the vendor

So happy for the two of you. It was our pleasure and privilege to capture your day. Loved the Elvis officiant!

Water Tree Events

Reviewed on 9/06/2013

One word "Wow"! I never scene a Video company go to the rehearsal before and pay such attention to detail... And on the day of wedding they were very professional and respectful of all the guest. They're photo booth is truly unique and all the guest had a blast using it. After... Read More seeing the final product I was so impressed with the quality of video and photo booth pictures I called Megan and made sure to book her for my big day next June!

Water Tree Events Videography & Photo

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

Fantastic service, creativity and fun!

The Best

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Sydney K

Water Tree Events is the best videographers you can get for any event. I attended a wedding, and they were professional and did not get in the way of the special day. I saw the finished product and it was amazing! Everyone should consider a videographer for their event because... Read More it is a best way to remember a special day and might capture moments you don't remember or things you did not get to see. Consider Water Tree Event has your first choice and no one else.

Bride- Coordinator

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Atrina M

Megan is one of a kind. Someone who REALLY CARES to know about the details of your big day. As a bride & A wedding coordinator I am here to tell you the company really has what it takes to capture all the perfect moments. I recommend Water Tree events to all brides & Grooms that... Read More are looking for the perfect Video Company. AND WHAT A GREAT PHOTO BOOTH YOU HAVE - All our friends & family loved it

Love my Video and Video-Photo booth photos

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 megan s

My day went by so fast that my video is the only way I can remember it all and relive the moments. I was one of those brides that was not sure I should have a video. I am so glad I did. Megan and her team really cared about our day. They even came to the wedding rehearsal just... Read More to see how the the big day was going to go. I also opted for their Video-Photo booth. It was so much fun for my guests and my final video has the photos edited into it. Plus the photo booth photos are awesome and good quality. I love my video. Thank you Water Tree Events. Megan and David

Best Decision Ever

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Amy V

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we went back and forth if we wanted a videographer. I heard from many of my friends, that they were happy they did it. We had Water Tree Events take video for our wedding day, and could not be happier. They were there for every... Read More moment, captured every detail and put together the most beautiful video that we will now have for a lifetime. The day went by SO fast, so we are so happy to have our wonderful DVD to look back on and relive the best day we have had. Thank you so much!

Personality + Talent

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Darcy F

I am a portrait, wedding, and event photographer, and have worked with Megan and her crew at Water Tree Events several times. They are the ONLY videographer I ever refer people (my clients and my friends) to. Megan is absolutely fabulous. Her talent speaks for itself, and... Read More you can look at her beautiful work to see that. But we all know that it's also important to LIKE the people that you hire for your event--and Megan is wonderful. She has a very likable, charming personality and ease with people. She is very easy to work with, accommodating, and aims to please. She works professionally and unobtrusively, but captures all the important pieces of the day with style. Water Tree Events are true professionals; follow-up to calls and emails is timely, follow-through is great, and the turnaround times for after-event products is reasonable. When I get married next fall, Megan and her crew will be the one I'm hiring to capture the day!

Regina and Charles wedding - May 25, 2013

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Charles P

Our wedding video filmed and edited by Megan Water and Joe was absolutely stunning! It represented and captured the Love Gina and I had! It also, may save what we both deep down want. I cried a number if times during those magic moments that Water Tree had The ability to... Read More foresee. Finally. The personal interest that Megan and Joe showed for us was above and beyond what I thought would happen. Thank you Thank you. For those precious memories which will. Transcend my time!

2013-07-15T10:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chuck! It was a beautiful wedding and a privilege to be part of your special day. Love. Capture. Share. Megan

Memorable Moments Captured Perfectly on Film!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Iris P

We worked with Megan and her team for both our small and big wedding celebrations. Because of our unique situation of having two weddings, Megan created a customized package for us that fit our budget. Megan and her team were incredibly professional, dependable, and they knew... Read More exactly how to blend in with the guests to catch those perfect moments on film. They creatively put together two events worth of memories to a perfect, beautiful, and incredibly heartfelt video.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Whitney M

Megan at Water Tree Media is absolutely AMAZING for your videographer!! She was at the Rehearsal Dinner just to make sure she knew all the important people and who was who so she did not miss anyone on the wedding day! She captured every single moment and more! My wedding video... Read More is to die for!!!

Water Tree Events Rocks!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Erica M

Water tree events was the only company that was able to include everything a bride could want for the price... But the best part about Water Tree Events is not only the reasonable pricing but it has awesome quality! Megan was amazing to work with from the moment I called her all... Read More the way to the wedding day. She came prepared the day off and really captured the details I wished for. She even came to my rehearsal so she could make sure she knew the structure of the big day. I felt like she went over and beyond what her job title was and was so pleasant to be around. I will forever have a beautiful video and will relive the most perfect day on the screen. Thank you Water Tree Events for not only doing your job, but doing your job well.

Best videography company ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Megan C

I love, love, love, love my wedding video and Water Tree Events videography. Meaghan and her team were so awesome and accommodating. The first thing the team said to me when I met with them is "we treat your wedding day as if it was our own wedding day." - and they really... Read More did!!!! They came to the wedding rehearsal to see how the ceremony will unfold and meet my family so they knew who to feature in the video. On my wedding day they were amazing. It was nice to have a female videographer in the room as my bridesmaids and I got ready. They worked awesome with my photographer and took every opportunity to shoot. They got everything with their 2 HD cameras, and they did it so unobtrusively. My guests loved them and we got some great and funny advice in our video well wishes. They even interviewed my husband and I at the end of the night! We got to pick all our music and they worked our professional pictures into the video. The audio was great because they put a little mic on my husband so you can hear him whisper how beautiful I looked when we got up to the alter. It is such an amazing video of our day. Words cannot express how much care, time and planning they took with our special day. Our video was an hour and 35 mins long!!!! Plus they included 3 dvds and a 5 mins online highlight cut to share with family and friends. So worth it! Great value and great service. I would recommend to all brides!!! Thank you Water Tree Events Videography!!!!! We will treasure our wedding video forever.

I love my video!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 maya n

Top quality and service. I love my video especially all the pre wedding shooting while my fiance and I were each getting ready. It was so fun to see how excited we both were before the ceremony. Water Tree Events really captured all the details and our guests loved them. We got... Read More some great stories and well wishes all wrapped up in a vintage style that match our wedding theme. I also appreciated the fact that they automatically provided 3 copies of our DVD to share with our family. Book them you won't be disappointed!

All I can say is WOW!!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Kay E

Megan and her crew were AMAZING! First off, Megan was super fast in responding to emails and phone calls and was really flexible with my busy schedule for meetings. When I finally decided which of the awesome packages she offered, it was so easy to book with Water Tree Events!... Read More Since I did all my wedding planning myself, keeping track of everything was at times a bit overwhelming, but Water Tree's contract agreement was simple and straightforward to understand- made my life just that much easier! :) Megan even attended our rehearsal of the ceremony (by the way, that's standard with every package!) so she could make sure to get all the shots we wanted. She and her 2 cameramen were so professional- I hardly even realized that they were there! She really took an interest in our day and made us feel like movie stars! The unique touches that she added to our video, like the vine-pattern graphics (my "theme" was roses and vines- my dress had vines out of pearls- she picked up on this and incorporated it into our video!) It was so elegant- just what I wanted! It was really wonderful to be able to share the online hosted video link with our friends and family (especially those on the East Coast that couldn't come)... I am so grateful for Megan and Water Tree Events for giving me a special memory I will treasure for the rest of my life! Thank you sooooo much!!

Water Tree Events Videographer ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2010 Angi B

Megan of Water Tree is AMAZING!!! She goes above and beyond for her brides and grooms! She attended our rehearsal (to get the best camera angles) and really made our day special! The video was done promptly and was FANTASTIC!!! She also sent a video link so I could send the... Read More short wedding video (highlights reel) to my friends and family! This was an added bonus and was great to share the special day with people that were not there. Megan really takes pride in her work - she took the time to get the playlist from the DJ, incorporated those songs into the full length video as well as the video highlight reel, and made sure we were happy with the video. She works with the photographers and really makes sure to get the special moments of your day! Megan is flexible, helpful, and really makes sure she captures the essence of your wedding! She is AMAZING and the video is AWESOME!!!! I highly recommend Megan of Water Tree Events as the best videographer I have seen at all the weddings we have attended! We love the video, the professionalism, and the thought that she and her crew put into capturing our special wedding day! AMAZING, FANTASTIC, and WONDERFUL are all adjectives that I would use to describe Water Tree Events and Megan!!!! Sincerely, Angi & Ron Burkard Married August 8th, 2009 in Long Beach, CA ***Updated 8/8/2013 Megan and Water Tree Media did the most amazing thing! She posted our wedding video on-line again!!! It brought all the joy back and we were able to share it with our friends! I again would highly recommend this videographer and her crew!!! They are AMAZING and WONDERFUL!!!! HIRE HER!!! She's great and will capture your special day perfectly!!!!