Waterford Event Rentals, LLC

Hampton Roads & More!, VA

FREE RENTALS!

WER specializes in chair covers, sashes, table runners, table cloths, and more! We offer fresh new ideas to enhance the overall "look" of your event. Please contact us to schedule an appointment to view our samples! ** MENTION THE KNOT AND RECEIVE 5 FREE CHAIR COVERS & 5 FREE SASHES!!

Type

Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Tableware

Hampton Roads & More!, VA

General Manager - Village Hall & Pool

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 George D

Alyse and her entire crew always do a great job in providing my facility with linens for our wedding events. In fact she has done such a superior job that Waterford is now my exclusive vendor for all our linens. I unconditionally recommend her company to anyone needing her services. They set the tone for the entire event and have hundreds of styles and colors of chair sashes to perfectly coordinate the bride's color scheme for her special day.

They Are the Best

Reviewed on 9/07/2013

Can always count on the staff to be on time, provide what is requested with efficiency in the layout & style desired. Staff is a pleasure to work with. Helpful with selections & design. Linens are steamed to perfection. Various chair ties selection.

It was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Laurin R

Alyse and her team did an absolutely beautiful job at our wedding. She listened to what I wanted and totally understood my vision for our decor. Most importantly they were so helpful, professional, and understanding when working around my busy, stressful schedule. It was hassle free working with them and the price was on point, much more than other rental companies I had researched. Definitely recommend!!

Tablecloths and chairs

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Kylie W

We wanted simple decor for our wedding and did not need anything fancy for the tables, but the lady who helped us was very pushy about trying to upsell chair covers and table sashes which we did not want or need. The pricing was on the high end for the area, but they did provide free delivery to the venue.

I couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Angela G

Waterford Event Rentals absolutely made my wedding as amazing was it was. I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Alyse, Rebecca, Amy, and the rest of the staff. From the beginning, Alyse was patient and listened to all of my ideas. She then took my ideas and vision and made them come to life. She guided me with my table cloth and napkin choices and told me what she thought would look good and what wouldn't (which I appreciated)! When it came to the wedding day, the linens are absolutely perfect. They were clean, free of wrinkles, the napkins were perfectly folded, and the sashes on the chiavari chairs were gorgeous. The Waterford staff had great attention to detail, and my wedding planner even mentioned to me afterwards how nice it was to work with them. When I first started wedding planning, I didn't think it was that important to have specialty linens, but after a friend convinced me how important it was to the overall look of the wedding, it was the BEST decision I made. I did spend a little more money than I had initially wanted, but it absolutely made the difference to my wedding decor and I would without a doubt, 100% recommend using this company for your wedding! PS- I was married on 10.04.14, but my profile makes it look like I was married back in 2009...

These girls are one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Holly S

Alyse and her team met every expectation we had for our event rental company! They are so prompt with their communication. Alyse truly knew the vision we had for our day. When we had to add a few linens and alter some thing to our invoice, it was handled with such professionalism and expertise! The day of Rebecca and Stephanie showed up ready to keep me calm and handle all the set up for me. I had no idea how I wanted our napkins to work so Stephanie was so kind to set up a few examples for me which was so helpful. They even showed up with extra linens just in case we needed to switch some color options on a few of my decor tables. The girls are top of the line, and when they say they are the crystal clear vision, they truly are! I will always recommend them to any bride I know! Thank you girls for all that you did to make my dream wedding come alive!

STUNNING!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

I never thought finding the perfect table linens would be so difficult. I was in and out of linen shops in search of the perfect color scheme for my big day.The hardest part about picking table decor is the inability to see what it will look like until your wedding day arrives. Not only did Waterford Event Rentals allow me to take a sneek peek of their work at a wedding set-up, but they helped me find the most beautiful, breath-taking linens THREE WEEKS before my big day! They were so patient with me and were willing to throw linen after linen on a prop table to make sure I loved what I picked.The ladies at Waterford Events are sweet, organized, and accomidating. They have a six sense when it comes to wedding decor. I LOVED my table schemes and cryed happy tears the minute I walked into my reception. Ladies at Waterford Event Rentals, you have me as a customer for life and I cannot thank you enough for everything!

Waterford made it easy!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Beth L

Alyse was a pleasure to work with! I changed my needs several times leading up to the big day, and I always got a polite, quick response with updated prices. Thank you for your help, WER!

Quality Linens and Quality Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Erin M

Alyse was so wonderful to work with from the beginning. She sat down with me and helped me come up with a vision for my wedding. She helped me incorporate certain linens while still staying within my budget. Her staff did an amazing job setting up the reception space. The linens were great quality, clean, and in great condition. The linens Waterford provided helped in making my reception space beautiful! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jennifer S

To be fair, I never even saw them on the day of the wedding. But in this case, I would count that as a positive. However in the meetings leading up to the day of, they were professional, they make good use of technology to provide quick responses, and gave us a fair price. The day of everything was fantastic, the linens were of good quality, and clean, pressed, everything you'd expect. Everything on the invoice was provided, they arrived at the scheduled time, setup, and were on their way before we knew it. Excellent rental service for sure.

Beautiful linens combined with excellent service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Waterford is the company to go to for all of your linen needs. They did my wedding, and I was so thrilled with the excellent service and the great quality linens. All of the employees are so friendly, helpful and kind. I'm an indecisive person, but put out a few thoughts as to what I like and they matched it perfectly. They are very affordable, and the linens come perfectly ironed. I'd gladly recommend them to anyone doing an event!

Absolutely Loved Waterford

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Waterford made my wedding reception the most memorable part of my wedding. The staff was awesome and ver kind, and the onwner was just amazing. Everyone was very helpful and very easy to get a hold of when needed answers to questions. Waterford is very affordable for any type of rentals. I will definitely use them if I need any rentals in the future. Awesome job ladies!!!!!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Megan J

Alyse and her team did an absolutely beautiful job at our wedding. They took my vision and made it a reality. They were so helpful and professional. It was so easy working with them. They were able to allow us early pickup on our napkins to get them wrapped ahead of time which helped us so much. The price was great. The service was fabulous. I highly recommend them!

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Lisa S

Waterford Event Rentals provided the table linens, chair sashes, napkins, and chargers for my wedding on 7/12/14. When I walked into my reception, I was blown away. Of course, I saw a sample when I selected everything, but I couldn't envision how it would look altogether when all of the tables were set up with the chairs and flowers. I never imagined it would be THAT beautiful! But what I really want to highlight is how helpful, patient, and flexible Alyse was. When I first met with her, I had no vision for my wedding. I did not have colors or a theme/style of any kind or a venue or a guest count. Alyse helped me sort out all of that, and after meeting with her, I finally felt like I had some direction. I changed my mind on colors and linen style during the process, and it was no problem. Alyse was very responsive to email and answered all my questions quickly. SO happy with Waterford Event Rentals--highly recommended!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Karyn B

The ladies at Waterford were great. They worked with our colors and gave us options to pick from. The day of the wedding, they set everything up and made sure that it looked great. We chose to break everything down, but they can do it for you. We would definitely use them for another event.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Temieka B

Their service was amazing and I'm glad I hired them for my wedding. They did a perfect job in a limited time spot.

Affordable and Elegant

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Dee B

I came in with my sister and friend to get ideas from Waterford. Alyse gave us options of what they have to offer and gave me a quote at the end. I liked that we did not have to wait for it so we can weigh our options. They will set up, breakdown, and rent their services for you all at an affordable cost while providing an exceptional response time. The discounts offered helps as well. Our wedding is in July 2014 and we can't wait to see the results. Prior to us signing the contract we have already started referring our friends to them that are getting married this year. We originally found them on WeddingWire.com and are happy with our decision. We didn't want to go with anyone else!!

Bride

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Angela D

I have used muitple vendors for our weddings and I have to thank waterford rentals for there outstanding job and attention to detail. Not only did Aylse and her team drop off and pick up in a timely manner she also helped me with detailing and planning of the other aspects of the special day. She is not only a rental company but will help you with all the do's dont's pro's con's of planning that special day. SHE IS INCREDIBLE!

Wonderful Waterford Event Rentals

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Shannon A

The linens from Waterford Event Rentals made my reception come to life! Everything was beautiful! They came in on a day off so my dad could go pick up the linens because I missed my pick up day! I could not have asked for better service and quality!! Highly recommended to any bride!!

Runners

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 WHITNEY K

I ordered runners through Alyse at Waterford Event Rentals. She was more then helpful! I loved the runners and decided I wanted our cupcake stand and our card box to match them. Alyse let my fiancé and I purchase two of the runners so we could cut them and use them for these projects. They turned out so perfect. Alyse was always available via email and got back to me promptly no matter what time it was. She even emailed to check to see how our projects were coming along with the damask runners. I loved how our reception looked all because of the runners we got from her! The runners were also packaged really nicely which made for easy transportation and set up for our day of planner.

Easy process

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Erin B

I rented napkins and table runners for our wedding. The process was very easy. The quality of the products were very nice. The pick up and drop off were simple. Alyse is super sweet.

8/08/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Your wedding looked FANTASTIC!! :)

Greatness!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexzandrea R

I just recently had my consultation and to be honest I was sold on the company before I even got there for the simple fact that when I ended up on that side of the water hours before my scheduled appointment due to unexpected errands I emailed Waterford and with in seconds I received an email with the okay to come early. By the end of the consultation I was more than happy about what came from the meeting. Another thing that amazed me is the fact that they worked with my busy schedule (being im planning my own wedding and full time job AND full time mom) and they have accepted and answered every question I have had. I cant wait until our day comes!!

Reception Rentals

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Valerie B

Waterford was recommended to me by my wedding planner. Alyse was so wonderful to work with and my reception looked so beautiful. They did such a great job. Alyse was very easy to work with and really tried to make me feel like my wedding was just as important to her and made sure everything was perfect. Their prices are very reasonable and they are very reliable.

7/05/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We enjoyed working with you as well! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this review! -Alyse

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Kristin C

My husband and I could not have asked for better service from Alyse and her team! She was always available to meet not matter the time of day. She made great recommendations that ended up making my wedding a fairy tale!

Fantastic Job!

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 Lindsay C

WER handled the linens for my wedding reception and did such a great job. These ladies were professional and organized. When I met with them, they understood right away what I was envisioning for the look and feel of the reception and made many suggestions that I ended up using. Not only that, but when I realized we would have quite a few less people attending our wedding than we previously thought, we were able to tell them at the last minute and they changed our order (saving us lots of money), even though they were under no obligation to do so. I cannot say enough good things aobut WER. The linens were beautiful and exactly the way I wanted them. One less thing to stress about on the big day!

TO Waterford Event Rentals, LLC