Waterford Event Rentals, LLC

Hampton Roads & More!, VA

WER specializes in chair covers, sashes, table runners, table cloths, and more! We offer fresh new ideas to enhance the overall "look" of your event. Please contact us to schedule an appointment to view our samples! ** MENTION THE KNOT AND RECEIVE 5 FREE CHAIR COVERS & 5 FREE SASHES!!

Lighting, Linens, Rentals + Equipment

Hampton Roads & More!, VA

Waterford made it easy!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Beth L

Alyse was a pleasure to work with! I changed my needs several times leading up to the big day, and I always got a polite, quick response with updated prices. Thank you for your help, WER!

I couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Angela G

Waterford Event Rentals absolutely made my wedding as amazing was it was. I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Alyse, Rebecca, Amy, and the rest of the staff. From the beginning, Alyse was patient and listened to all of my ideas. She then took my ideas and... Read More vision and made them come to life. She guided me with my table cloth and napkin choices and told me what she thought would look good and what wouldn't (which I appreciated)! When it came to the wedding day, the linens are absolutely perfect. They were clean, free of wrinkles, the napkins were perfectly folded, and the sashes on the chiavari chairs were gorgeous. The Waterford staff had great attention to detail, and my wedding planner even mentioned to me afterwards how nice it was to work with them. When I first started wedding planning, I didn't think it was that important to have specialty linens, but after a friend convinced me how important it was to the overall look of the wedding, it was the BEST decision I made. I did spend a little more money than I had initially wanted, but it absolutely made the difference to my wedding decor and I would without a doubt, 100% recommend using this company for your wedding! PS- I was married on 10.04.14, but my profile makes it look like I was married back in 2009...

These girls are one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Holly S

Alyse and her team met every expectation we had for our event rental company! They are so prompt with their communication. Alyse truly knew the vision we had for our day. When we had to add a few linens and alter some thing to our invoice, it was handled with such... Read More professionalism and expertise! The day of Rebecca and Stephanie showed up ready to keep me calm and handle all the set up for me. I had no idea how I wanted our napkins to work so Stephanie was so kind to set up a few examples for me which was so helpful. They even showed up with extra linens just in case we needed to switch some color options on a few of my decor tables. The girls are top of the line, and when they say they are the crystal clear vision, they truly are! I will always recommend them to any bride I know! Thank you girls for all that you did to make my dream wedding come alive!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Hands down this is THE BEST rental company! Alyse and her team are so professional and incredibly organized. I leaned on Alyse for her professional recommendations on my table linens and she knocked it out of the park. I had no idea how important linens were when it came to... Read More warming up a reception space, and when Alyse, a natural visionary, started showing me options I realized what a difference table top can make. She went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. My linens arrived on time and were in crisp condition. Waterford Event Rentals is the way to go when it comes to choosing a professionally poised company to work with! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jenna T

I used Waterford for linens, chargers, and chair sashes in my August wedding. The girls at Waterford did a wonderful job! You can tell they are very passionate about what they do! They are very knowledgeable when it comes to wedding linens and really have an eye for design. They... Read More were able to suggest unique and beautiful designs that fit within our budget. They have gorgeous specialty linens- I especially LOVE their gold sequin linens and rosette linens. They also created the most amazing weave in the back of the bride & groom chairs - pure perfection! Do not hesitate to book them for your wedding! Very professional and organized.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Jammie B

Alyse, Rebecca, and Team are such an amazing group of girls for a Bride to have in her corner! From my initial impression at the Feb. 2015 Vow Bridal Show until the breakdown of our reception on September 3, these ladies did not disappoint! They happily and diligently provide... Read More their expertise of linens and recommendations for "#communityovercompetition" vendors for any other of the wedding needs one might have. Their boutique feel office is inviting and comfortable, well equipped with sparkles and smiling faces! I recommended Waterford the morning after my Wedding to a newly engaged couple while waiting to leave for our honeymoon, and will continue to recommend them at any opportunity that presents itself!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

We rented the chairs for our wedding from Waterford, and could not have had a better experience! The size of our guest list changed many times, and Rebecca was more than accommodating as our order fluctuated over and over again! As a bit of an anxious bride, her quick responses... Read More to every email kept me very at ease! And their rental prices were easily the best that I found in the Hampton Roads area. We had so much fun working with Waterford, and we couldn't have been happier with the result!

Great service

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Dana D

We used Waterford for our table clothes, chair covers and charger. Waterford was a great company to work with. They were happy to let me change my mind too many times and didn't mind when I went back to the original choices. They are happy to accommodate any budget. I highly... Read More recommend going to one of their events as it really helps to see the fabrics with everything set on them. They were able to set up a day before the wedding. When we say the fabrics there were a few issues but as soon as I called them, they came out that night and fixed it. It came out perfect!! I would happily use them again because they really want your event to be perfect! It creates a no-stress environment. I never had to worry if something wasn't going to happen. They had it covered.

2015-06-27T00:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind review!! Your venue coordinator thought your wedding was one of the prettiest she's had in a long time! So happy we could make everything look awesome for you!

Tablecloths and chairs

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Kylie W

We wanted simple decor for our wedding and did not need anything fancy for the tables, but the lady who helped us was very pushy about trying to upsell chair covers and table sashes which we did not want or need. The pricing was on the high end for the area, but they did provide... Read More free delivery to the venue.

2015-06-27T00:49:25 Response from the vendor

Kylie, We are super sorry you felt that way! We really took this review hard, for we've never gotten anything below a 5 star review. We've also never been told that our sales staff has been pushy. Our office manager thought the meeting went great... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

I never thought finding the perfect table linens would be so difficult. I was in and out of linen shops in search of the perfect color scheme for my big day.The hardest part about picking table decor is the inability to see what it will look like until your wedding day arrives.... Read More Not only did Waterford Event Rentals allow me to take a sneek peek of their work at a wedding set-up, but they helped me find the most beautiful, breath-taking linens THREE WEEKS before my big day! They were so patient with me and were willing to throw linen after linen on a prop table to make sure I loved what I picked.The ladies at Waterford Events are sweet, organized, and accomidating. They have a six sense when it comes to wedding decor. I LOVED my table schemes and cryed happy tears the minute I walked into my reception. Ladies at Waterford Event Rentals, you have me as a customer for life and I cannot thank you enough for everything!

Quality Linens and Quality Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Erin M

Alyse was so wonderful to work with from the beginning. She sat down with me and helped me come up with a vision for my wedding. She helped me incorporate certain linens while still staying within my budget. Her staff did an amazing job setting up the reception space. The linens... Read More were great quality, clean, and in great condition. The linens Waterford provided helped in making my reception space beautiful! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jennifer S

To be fair, I never even saw them on the day of the wedding. But in this case, I would count that as a positive. However in the meetings leading up to the day of, they were professional, they make good use of technology to provide quick responses, and gave us a fair price.... Read More The day of everything was fantastic, the linens were of good quality, and clean, pressed, everything you'd expect. Everything on the invoice was provided, they arrived at the scheduled time, setup, and were on their way before we knew it. Excellent rental service for sure.

Beautiful linens combined with excellent service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Waterford is the company to go to for all of your linen needs. They did my wedding, and I was so thrilled with the excellent service and the great quality linens. All of the employees are so friendly, helpful and kind. I'm an indecisive person, but put out a few thoughts as to... Read More what I like and they matched it perfectly. They are very affordable, and the linens come perfectly ironed. I'd gladly recommend them to anyone doing an event!

Absolutely Loved Waterford

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Waterford made my wedding reception the most memorable part of my wedding. The staff was awesome and ver kind, and the onwner was just amazing. Everyone was very helpful and very easy to get a hold of when needed answers to questions. Waterford is very affordable for any type of... Read More rentals. I will definitely use them if I need any rentals in the future. Awesome job ladies!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Megan J

Alyse and her team did an absolutely beautiful job at our wedding. They took my vision and made it a reality. They were so helpful and professional. It was so easy working with them. They were able to allow us early pickup on our napkins to get them wrapped ahead of time... Read More which helped us so much. The price was great. The service was fabulous. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Lisa S

Waterford Event Rentals provided the table linens, chair sashes, napkins, and chargers for my wedding on 7/12/14. When I walked into my reception, I was blown away. Of course, I saw a sample when I selected everything, but I couldn't envision how it would look altogether when... Read More all of the tables were set up with the chairs and flowers. I never imagined it would be THAT beautiful! But what I really want to highlight is how helpful, patient, and flexible Alyse was. When I first met with her, I had no vision for my wedding. I did not have colors or a theme/style of any kind or a venue or a guest count. Alyse helped me sort out all of that, and after meeting with her, I finally felt like I had some direction. I changed my mind on colors and linen style during the process, and it was no problem. Alyse was very responsive to email and answered all my questions quickly. SO happy with Waterford Event Rentals--highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Karyn B

The ladies at Waterford were great. They worked with our colors and gave us options to pick from. The day of the wedding, they set everything up and made sure that it looked great. We chose to break everything down, but they can do it for you. We would definitely use them for... Read More another event.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Temieka B

Their service was amazing and I'm glad I hired them for my wedding. They did a perfect job in a limited time spot.

Affordable and Elegant

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Dee B

I came in with my sister and friend to get ideas from Waterford. Alyse gave us options of what they have to offer and gave me a quote at the end. I liked that we did not have to wait for it so we can weigh our options. They will set up, breakdown, and rent their services for you... Read More all at an affordable cost while providing an exceptional response time. The discounts offered helps as well. Our wedding is in July 2014 and we can't wait to see the results. Prior to us signing the contract we have already started referring our friends to them that are getting married this year. We originally found them on WeddingWire.com and are happy with our decision. We didn't want to go with anyone else!!

They Are the Best

Reviewed on 9/07/2013

Can always count on the staff to be on time, provide what is requested with efficiency in the layout & style desired. Staff is a pleasure to work with. Helpful with selections & design. Linens are steamed to perfection. Various chair ties selection.

It was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Laurin R

Alyse and her team did an absolutely beautiful job at our wedding. She listened to what I wanted and totally understood my vision for our decor. Most importantly they were so helpful, professional, and understanding when working around my busy, stressful schedule. It was hassle... Read More free working with them and the price was on point, much more than other rental companies I had researched. Definitely recommend!!

General Manager - Village Hall & Pool

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 George D

Alyse and her entire crew always do a great job in providing my facility with linens for our wedding events. In fact she has done such a superior job that Waterford is now my exclusive vendor for all our linens. I unconditionally recommend her company to anyone needing her... Read More services. They set the tone for the entire event and have hundreds of styles and colors of chair sashes to perfectly coordinate the bride's color scheme for her special day.

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Angela D

I have used muitple vendors for our weddings and I have to thank waterford rentals for there outstanding job and attention to detail. Not only did Aylse and her team drop off and pick up in a timely manner she also helped me with detailing and planning of the other aspects of... Read More the special day. She is not only a rental company but will help you with all the do's dont's pro's con's of planning that special day. SHE IS INCREDIBLE!

Wonderful Waterford Event Rentals

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Shannon A

The linens from Waterford Event Rentals made my reception come to life! Everything was beautiful! They came in on a day off so my dad could go pick up the linens because I missed my pick up day! I could not have asked for better service and quality!! Highly recommended to... Read More any bride!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 WHITNEY K

I ordered runners through Alyse at Waterford Event Rentals. She was more then helpful! I loved the runners and decided I wanted our cupcake stand and our card box to match them. Alyse let my fiancé and I purchase two of the runners so we could cut them and use them for these... Read More projects. They turned out so perfect. Alyse was always available via email and got back to me promptly no matter what time it was. She even emailed to check to see how our projects were coming along with the damask runners. I loved how our reception looked all because of the runners we got from her! The runners were also packaged really nicely which made for easy transportation and set up for our day of planner.

TO Waterford Event Rentals, LLC