Wedding

209 North Union Street, Alexandria, VA (571) 289-2327

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Maria K

I don't think that we could have asked for a more friendly, compassionate and sincere individual to perform our wedding ceremony. From our initial meeting with Jodi to her timely follow-up after the ceremony, we were struck by her enthusiasm and professionalism. It's difficult... Read More to describe such a special individual. I would, without question, recommend Waterfront Wedding Services over and over and over again!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

My husband and I had a small ceremony in Alexandria and Jodi was our officiant. She was AWESOME! She took the time to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. Everyone who attended thought she was great and that the ceremony reflected us so well. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Marco P

We had an amazing civil ceremony at the Carlyle House in Alexandria, our officiant was Jodi Johnson, she was incredible since we contact her, follow up in every detail and really patient with us, at the ceremony she make us feel so special and our parents and friends had the... Read More same feeling about the ceremony. Thank you Jodi to make such a big moment for us, more special than ever, we will always remember you and for sure recommend your services 200%!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Iris W

Jodi went above and beyond the call of duty as our wedding officiant. From taking the time to have a long chat with us on the phone after we first contacted her, to helping with our rehearsal, and finally doing a wonderful job with the ceremony itself, she was exceptionally... Read More friendly, professional, enthusiastic, and helpful. All of our family and friends commented on what a great job she did. We highly recommend her! Jodi, thank you so much for everything! It was a pleasure to work with you. -Iris and Frank

I LOVE JODI!

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Jessica T

She is amazing, sweet, bubbly, and accommodating! I want to get married EVERYDAY just so I can have her do my weddings. I definitely recommend her and WFWs. Thank you Jodi!