Waterpoint Premier Lakeside Venue

Ballroom, Waterfront

Destination Weddings

15264 Hwy 105 W, Montgomery , TX (936) 597-7700

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Courtney H

This was the perfect venue for our July wedding! The venue is beautiful and Lynn is wonderful. She let us come in several times to look at the venue and plan decorations. She helped us when we were setting up for the wedding. Most importantly, she made sure that everything... Read More went smooth during the wedding. She worked hard the entire night - from the time I arrived at the venue until well after I left. She helped my parents with all the after-wedding work (gather gifts, cake, decorations). I can not imagine getting that kind of personal treatment anywhere else. Also, the bartender she had for our wedding was amazing! She helped me out several times during the wedding and helped my parents after. She is much more than a bartender.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Angel E

The venue is gorgeous and our wedding was beautiful here. The only issue I had was with the venue coordinator. When the groomsmen were in their room the a/c was broken and she did nothing to fix it..so they were sweating in their suits an hour before the wedding. She was... Read More nonexistent during the wedding. If you pick this venue you should hire a coordinator to help you plan/organize everything. She also scheduled two bridal parties at the same time for rehearsal...it was awkward. The wedding itself was perfect because my family really stepped in and took control.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Dana C

This venue is beautiful. Getting married on the deck over looking that lake was perfect. The owners are very nice and very easy to work with. They will help you every step of the way!!

Wedding on the Lake

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Stephanie D

I wanted to have my wedding on the lake, and Waterpoint's event venue was perfect. The interior was prestinely decorated with beautiful wallpaper, and chandeliers. The event coordinator, Lynn, was fantastic throughout the entire planning process. She would call me periodically... Read More to see how things were going and if I needed any of her assistance. The day of the wedding, she was very flexible and calm throughout the day (despite the chaos that ensued). Even though almost my entire timeline was messed up, she and the event staff adjusted and accomodated the changes (moving the wedding from outside to inside in less than five minutes) that needed to be made quickly and with out complaint. I would reccomend Waterpoint to anyone, and I would use them again myself.

First wedding at this venue

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Denise C

We were privledged to be the first wedding at this beautiful venue overlooking Lake Conroe. As the first wedding we were nervous since we didn't get to see everything complete but I have to say they did a beautiful job completing things & even got the landscaping done. We were... Read More able to arrange a rehearsal prior to the wedding to ease all our concerns. It rained the day of the wedding so it was quite nerve wracking, not knowing if we would be able to have the outdoor wedding that the Bride & Groom had dreamed of but Kimberly & her staff made it happen and the rain cleared out about four hours before the wedding. The Chivari chairs are black which makes them dissappear into the background, instead of being part of the decor. The venue decor is neutral, so it worked perfect with our color scheme. We loved how the whole back wall was windows looking out on to the Lake. Kimberly supplied all of the linens which was nice so that we didn't have to be concerned about whether things would be delivered & set up on time. We used the vases that they had & mixed fresh flowers along with the silver tall branches she had. Kimberly & her staff took care of the set up, so we could relax and enjoy the days events. They created a draped backdrop behind the sweetheart table with up lighting around the room. Getting ready in the Bride's room with the bridesmaids. The Bride's room is a gorgeous pale tiffany blue so very calming & has it's own temperture control. The Groom hung out on the veranda watching the boats go in & out on the Lake. Kimberly had a runner set for the Bride to walk on which gave her that special feeling of being the Princess for a day. We had the most delicious food prepared by Kimberly. Since the Groom & a lot of our family members are self proclaimed foodies, the dinner was really important. Our appitiezers were three kinds of brushetta, crab cakes (although small yet tasty) & a veggie display, all served on the deck in the cocktail area. The cocktail area was romantically lit with flowers with lighting in the vases. We served cocktails & appitizers while taking pictures & then had a beautiful fireworks display by Celestial Displays. We then had dinner which was an italian feast. We had two kinds of chicken, a marsala with tons of mushrooms (the Bride's favorite) & a artichoke/spinich...both were delicious. The pasta was a baked rigitoni & a delicious italian meatballs (the Groom's favorite) & a Tortilini Lasagna (not a true lasagna but really good). We had two side dishes, green beans & zuchinni/squash saute. Salad was a plated salad with dressing on the tables. Rolls were served on the side. We were allowed to do our own dessert buffet & all those were prepared by our family. The dessert tables were lit from underneath for a romantic ambience. Then the dancing began, most definately a night to remember! The Bride & Groom couldn't have been happier. Thank you to all the people who made it happen & thank you Kimberly!