Wayne Foster Music and Entertainment

Del Mar, CA

Wayne Foster Music Makes a Wedding Exceptional!

Instruments

Guitar, Piano, Trumpet, Vocals

Jazz, Pop, Rock

Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Del Mar, CA

beyond our expectations

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Ashley L

we were under a tight budget, but my husband really really wanted a band. Wayne foster was able to work with us and provide us with live entertainment for the whole night within our budget. They went above and beyond the day of the wedding and went beyond our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone. The only difficulty we had was occasionally getting email responses to questions, but everything was answered and ready to go by the wedding day. We were soooo happy we were able to find a band for our wedding and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Wayne Foster band

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Peri S

Not worth the amount paid. I could barely hear the singing over the music. The mics needed to be adjusted. They kept the party going but for their price I expected perfection and it was far from it.

Fun band

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Brooke m

They put a band together for you base off what kind of music you want played for your wedding. They gave out hat's, two set of different type's of party glasses to all of our guest. Everyone said they were a great band.

Unforgettable entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Cheryl E

I am so happy that we were able to have Wayne Foster Entertainment at our wedding. They promised nonstop music, and they delivered - from the cocktail hour to the reception to the after-party. They kept us dancing all night long, and also fielded requests from the guests (while also respecting my "do not play" list).

TO Wayne Foster Music and Entertainment