Wedding & Event Planning

We Tie The Knots provides elite wedding planning services to brides in Georgia, Colorado, North Carolina and Beyond. We believe that the vision and creativity that goes into designing and executing our events will leave you and your guest with priceless memories that will last a lifetime. We specifically hand pick our vendors, allowing you to trust that we will only provide you the best in the industry for your wedding budget. We look forward to an invitation to bring your dreams to life. Please visit our website to inquire for more information and to view our portfolio -- www.wetietheknots.com Seeking qualified candidates to become a planner with We Tie The Knots: www.wetietheknots.com/becomeaplanner

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Atlanta, Metro, Athens (844) 988-5933

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Naiz B

Suzanne White is my saving grace and helped me plan the wedding I've always dreamed of!! Not only is she the BEST wedding planner out there, she is also a dear friend. I encourage any of you engaged ladies out there searching for an extremely detail oriented, highly motivated,... Read More funny, sweet, beautiful, and professional wedding planner to look no further. If you want something done right the first time, call Suzanne. She ensured every "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed-- TWICE (for good measure)! We love you and thank you, Suzanne!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Suzanne at We Tie the Knots was WONDERFUL. She did an amazing job. She was easy to contact, always available, and fun to work with - she helped to relieve the stress of the wedding planning process! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Suzanne being... Read More part of our special day. She was extremely organized, timely, and professional. She made a great timeline for wedding day and assured that we stuck to the timeline. She took care of any issues that came up quickly and effectively. She made sure everything was perfect for the big day. I cannot thank Suzanne enough. I would highly recommend Suzanne to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Dina B

If there were a 10 STAR rating I would give it!! Working with Suzanne White with We Tie The Knots was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. Suzanne is a consummate professional who worked with us to created the overall wedding design and provided us with... Read More so many amazing ideas to ensure that our wedding was uniquely our own! She was invaluable with: coordinating vendors and payments, keeping a timeline of important dates and following up on last minute details. When the big weekend was finally here, Suzanne and her assistant worked tirelessly making certain that every detail was exactly perfect. I honestly don't think I could have done it without her! I would highly recommend Suzanne to any bride and will be certain to refer her to friends in the future. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Marie M

My mother in law found Suzanne and We Tie the Knots. Did my mother in law miss the mark??? how could I say no??? WELLLLL...... My mother in law found a true diamond. Suzanne is so wonderful and helped with everything through out the entire process. BUT..... what about the big... Read More day? WELLLL..... when I say I did not worry about a thing, I mean it. She literally took care of everything all day/night. Talk about organized?? When we got in our get away car, ALL our stuff was already packed neatly. I didn't have to find my shoes, my phone, anything! It was all right there. that was seriously awesome. Another important point, her vendors and contacts are SUPERIOR and the BEST!! Every single vendor she put us in touch with, we used! I think that says a lot and about how much she cares about her business. I could go on and on, hell I am trying to kill time at work!! But alas, I will end it here with this. Suzanne will make all your wishes and dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Mike D

Suzanne White exceeded our expectations by a large measure. I figured that she would go through the motions (for what that's worth) but she absolutely nailed it! I was impressed by her capacity to juggle all of the tasks of our wedding. She made it easy for us. If she is... Read More available for your wedding, you would be silly to not book her immediately.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley K

Alexandra Bailey with We Tie the Knots was beyond amazing to work with! She came on as our month-of planner and took everything off of our plate. She was organized, responsive and super professional. She took over all vendor contracts and came up with the perfect timeline for... Read More the night. The wedding was a dream and we can't imagine our big day without her! Our families continue to talk about how great her and her assistant were the entire process and especially on the wedding day. Her assistant was awesome as well! We would recommend her to any Bride & Groom!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Bradley S

We chose to hire Suzanne White as our coordinator and it was easily one of the best decisions we made! She was always professional, considerate and on top of her game. Leading up to our wedding she worked extremely well with my wife, our vendors and the staff at our venue. Her... Read More level of organization, scheduling/timelines and knowledge made the planning process much easier for us. The vendors that she paired us with were absolutely wonderful!!! The planning phase was great and we could not have ask for more, but the weekend of our wedding was where she shined the brightest. Her organization, attention to detail and ability to control the chaos of a wedding was on point, for us it was totally seamless!! She was an invaluable resource and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. I can say with 100% confidence that you will receive the same great level of care/service that she gave us!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Meghan B

Suzanne White is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond a month of/ day of coordinator she was available for all and any questions me or my husband/parents had during the process. My wedding planning /day of was perfect and stress free because of this wonderful planner!... Read More She worked us through all the little kinks and made sure that I enjoyed my day and kept on schedule! I would recommend her to any of my friends! Thank you so much Suzanne! outwianquestions

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Leslie H

Hiring We Tie the Knots and Alexandra was the best decision to help plan our dream wedding! We knew planning a destination wedding in the mountains of NC was going to be difficult from Florida, thankfully Alexandra was there with help and advice every step of the way. She was... Read More always accommodating to my schedule for phone calls and a pleasure to work with. She put me in contact with excellent vendors in the Atlanta area and facilitated all the meetings/emails /phone calls which made my life a lot easier. As expected with any wedding, there were a few hiccups along the way, such as having to change the candle/ table design for the reception at the last minute due to a change in the fire code. But Alexandra took care of the issues one by one with ease. She worked with the Florist and they came up with a solution and the reception design turned out absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The wedding day was perfect (even with last minute changes to accommodate for rain) thanks to Alexandra managing vendors, keeping the day on track, and executing my wedding day vision. I honestly was not stressed at all the whole day because I knew everything was in good hands. You will not regret using Alexandra or We Tie the Knots for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sara S

Suzanne White helped plan our June 2017 wedding in Atlanta and it was the best decision we made. She made planning during our 11 month engagement enjoyable and delivered on our big day in a big way. You will not regret booking with her. Suzanne - from the bottom of our hearts,... Read More thank you so much for everything! We can't wait to take you out for a celebratory cocktail! Y'all - book WTTK. My friend recommended it to me so I am passing along the strong recommendation.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sara S

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Diana K

LOOK NO FURTHER! Working with Suzanne White at We Tie the Knots was one of the highlights of my daughter's, year and a half engagement! She was absolutely incredible! Suzanne is an excellent communicator. She works with a check list so everything is organized perfectly. She... Read More made herself available to us at all times by text, email or phone unless she was at another wedding and had to focus on that event. (Even then, she would give us a heads-up that she could have a delay if we needed her due to another wedding). We were so far ahead that on wedding week all of our last minute details were complete, so we could just relax and enjoy the days leading up to the event and have that time to enjoy family coming into town. One of the special skills she had was her ability capture "MY" families vision for the wedding. Suzanne's suggestions were in line with everything we love and fit our style and taste. Suzanne suggested a few top-notch vendors that she trusts and they all did a great job for us. How Suzanne can juggle 15-20 vendors perfectly and not break a sweat was truly amazing! So calm under pressure. We also enjoyed her sense of humor. Sometimes in the stress of planning a good laugh is just what we needed! Finally, when your wedding planner remains calm and confident...the wedding party feels like everything is under control. That is a GREAT feeling. My daughter's wedding was weekend was enjoyed by so many people. It was so much fun, so beautiful and so memorable. Suzanne White helped facilitate that great experience!!! I'd highly recommend her and I'd most definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Erin B

Alexandra Bailey was amazing to work with. She was instrumental in making my dream wedding come to life. We had a lot of details and moving pieces throughout the day and everything we smoothly. She made sure our families were taken care of the whole time and that everyone had a... Read More great time.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Cassie N

Mariah, with We Tie the Knots, is incredible! She was beyond helpful leading up to the wedding, and the real magic happened on-site. There were many changes due to weather and Mariah stepped up BIG time, allowing me to focus on the fun and importance of the day opposed to the... Read More logistics and details that needed to be sorted out. I heard about so many fires, big and small, after the wedding that she was able to put out without me or my guests ever even knowing about. Her creativity and organization blends together in an amazing way. After running almost an hour behind, Mariah helped to keep the show on the road, even coming up with the idea of our band leading guests from dinner to the dancing venue with a line of horns in order to move people from one space to the next. It was both fun and functional! I can't recommend Mariah and the We Tie the Knots team enough. Allow yourself to enjoy the most special day of your life by trusting in professionals who listen to what you want and know what to do to insure it's what you get - no matter the hurdles that pop up along the way!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cheney R

We hired a wedding planner from "We Tie the Knots" for the month of planning. Our representative for the Athens, Georgia area was booked so we were assigned a planner in the Atlanta area (Alexandra Bailey). The initial meeting and phone calls went great! It appeared we were... Read More going to have a wonderful experience. I began to think differently the wedding weekend. She was late getting to the reception venue for a meeting the day before the wedding. The rehearsal was confusing due to the planners apparent lack of knowledge of wedding protocol for seating of the family. The day of the wedding, she forgot to have the candles lit in the church for the ceremony and in the reception venue. For the send off she did not have enough sparklers ready. She also left behind linens to be returned that she was responsible for.. All in all the wedding was beautiful and it was an amazing night. We had just anticipated the planner making it a more relaxed weekend instead of making it more stessful. Hopefully this is an isolated case concerning this one planner.

2017-08-21T15:21:42 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Roper , I was extremely honored to be a part of your daughters wedding day, and really enjoyed working with you and your families. I am thankful that you afforded me the opportunity to have a call with you after you wrote this review,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Erin S

Hiring Sarah Beth was the best decision I made for my wedding. Being the first one to get married in my family, my parents and I needed some serious direction. We met with Sarah Beth for an initial consult and immediately felt at ease. We hired her for partial planning and I... Read More feel like she did so much more! She was so knowledgeable about vendors so all of the major bookings were such a breeze. She also kept me on my toes with reminders of little things that needed to be done and was always available for advice and support. She was happy to answer any questions from my family as well. She is so sweet and fun to be around, which made planning even more enjoyable. I also felt like she was just as excited about every detail of my wedding as I was, which helped me to stay positive throughout the process. All of her suggestions were great and my wedding turned out more beautifully than I could’ve hoped. Her day-of support helped me to stay calm throughout my wedding day. I feel like I was definitely able to enjoy the day (as every bride should) knowing she and her assistant were there to handle anything and everything. Thanks so much to Sarah Beth and WTTK! I can’t imagine what my wedding day would’ve been like without her.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Melissa R

Sarah Beth was a huge lifesaver! Hiring her for the month of wedding planner (even though she did way more than this) was the best decision we made. She made everything go seamlessly. Thank you Sarah Beth for all of your amazing work! We so greatly appreciated it!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Geanie O

I am so grateful we had the pleasure of working with Suzanne White. She brought excellence to the entire process of planning our wedding. I do not know what we would have done without her and very quickly realized we needed her for our rehearsal dinner as well. I am very... Read More happy we were able to snag her and use her expertise for setting up and MC-ing our rehearsal dinner, making our entire wedding weekend seamless. My husband and I are quite particular people and Suzanne brought perfection, elegance, grace and helped make moments memorable and beautiful. Once the week of the wedding came around (which is busier than I could have imagined), we were actually able to pause and soak in the time with family and friends knowing Suzanne had everything handled. As a bride with millions of things running through your head, it gave me such sense of relief to know I could ask Suzanne something and it would get done. She worked tirelessly all the way through until the send off, and probably afterwards too, to make sure nothing was missed. I love Suzanne's energy and poise in fulfilling everyone's wants and needs. I could go on and on! We were thrilled with the whole experience. We cannot thank you enough Suzanne!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Denay G

Working with Suzanne from We Tie the Knots was such a great experience when planning our wedding. From day one, Suzanne was incredibly helpful with making sure all of our needs were met and was always very quick to respond to all of my emails/texts/phone calls. She made wedding... Read More planning such a stress-free experience for me. Even when we had issues with vendors, she always handled the situation flawlessly and was able to get everything corrected. With her help, the wedding went smoothly and it was as perfect as a I always imagined it would be. My family and the bridal party also enjoyed getting to work with her on the day of wedding and loved her personality. I would 100% recommend Suzanne and WTTK to others!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 patterson m

Hiring Sarah Beth as our month-of wedding coordinator was an invaluable decision. We had the most perfect wedding day and it absolutely would not have been possible without Sarah Beth and her assistant, Tate, pulling everything together and working tirelessly to make sure... Read More everything ran smoothly. Sarah Beth worked quietly behind the scenes with our vendors in the few weeks leading up to our wedding, and if there were any kinks, a stressed out bride wasn't hearing about them! Everything came together perfectly and we know we had her to thank for that! She had an answer for everything, and if she didn't, she was quick to find out. Even though we only had her for the month-of, she does make you feel like you are her number one priority! My mom made a lot of the decor items for our wedding and Sarah Beth so graciously drove out to my parents' house the Thursday before the wedding to load her car with everything so that we would not have to worry about it on wedding day. She handled our seated dinner layout (for 215 people!) with grace and we knew we could trust her to make sure everything would be perfect come dinner time. She and her assistant Tate were a joy to be around on wedding day. Sarah Beth and I knew each other from college, so it was very comforting to see such a familiar face on such a hectic day. She is a calming light - what more could you want on your wedding day!? I would without a doubt recommend Sarah Beth and WTTK. My mom and I were able to relax and enjoy the day completely, with full faith that Sarah Beth had everything handled. Amazing decision!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Shannon D

Hiring Sarah Beth with WTTK was the best money we spent on our wedding! She is professional, fun, sweet, creative, responsive and SO organized! We hired Sarah Beth to be our month-of coordinator but she was so much more than that. She attended some of our venue meetings, stayed... Read More in contact with our Duke Mansion venue coordinator and happily answered all my wedding questions throughout the year! She contacted all of our vendors and created a detailed and thorough timeline of the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. I knew from our first meeting that we were in great hands and I completely trusted her to execute our vision. From the start of the wedding weekend, Sarah Beth and her assistant Tate took care of everything so that my husband and I, our wedding party and families did not have to do a thing! Come wedding day, Sarah Beth made sure all the details were executed perfectly - from the table setup, to the flowers, to the specialty linens on certain tables, it was all exactly how we had envisioned. We had to unexpectedly move our ceremony indoors last minute (15 minutes before the ceremony start time) and I can't thank Sarah Beth enough for her quick thinking and ability to stay calm because it could have been a total disaster. But instead it was the most perfect, intimate ceremony that my husband and I and all of our friends and family absolutely loved! Oh and she made sure we were well fed and our drinks were full all night long! Can't recommend Sarah Beth enough, she was the reason my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding stress-free!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Katelin d

First of all, I would give a billion stars to Suzanne. There are not enough words to describe how amazing/wonderful/dedicated Suzanne is at planning weddings. It was an absolute pleasure working with her in the months leading up to our wedding. We hired her for day of... Read More coordination and design – and she was with out a doubt our saving grace. She is extremely organized and a total powerhouse when it comes to planning. I don’t know how we would have done it without her. She really cares about her clients and their happiness, which is very apparent when working with her. Within seconds, Suzanne was there to fix any issue that popped up (even if it was red wine spilt all down my dress). She is also the most cheerful, positive person I have ever met and always had a smile on her face! Any engaged couple looking for a planner should definitely consider working with Suzanne, you will not be disappointed! Suzanne helped us create the wedding we have always dreamed of, I wish we could do it all over again! Best. Day. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 A K

We used Day-of Coordination service with Suzanne. Unfortunately we were not satisfied with the service. 1. She failed to collect all of our belongings. 2. There was supposed to be sound system I rented for the ceremony however she failed to coordinate on that part and we didn't... Read More get to use it. 3. She took all the place cards at the rehearsal on Friday. I realized there are some typos and problems in them and I messaged her twice to ask her to change. BUT later at the wedding we noticed that quite a few guests place cards are still noticeably wrong and they didn't fix what I ask them to. 4. We set the time that 12 to 1 PM as the casual cocktail hour at the reception or at least the guests should be allowed to enter the venue. But from what we learned, when our guests arrived at the reception, she refused to accept them and behaved rather rude about it. Also, I noticed that the photographers didn't get a chance to take the stage shots before the reception due to their belated preparation. 5. There was disagreement between her and our bridal party concerning the toasting schedule. She handled the situation in an aggressive and discomforting manner, which caused discomfort to us and our bridal party. 6. I booked the reception venue till 4:30 PM but she was fairly rushy and pushed us to cut the cake when it's not even 3 PM. There was plenty of time after that since we didn't have dancing at the reception. Also during the reception, she literally interrupted us (multiple times) while we were greeting the tables. 7. More specifically, she grabbed me away from the reception and almost threatened me to start cake cutting. And when we tried to continue conversation with our guests, she just stared at us with grudge and grumpiness until we were forced to head to the cake table. 8. During the reception, the bridal party wanted to give us a surprise by playing a video through the projector. But she strongly protested the idea and caused a controversy over it. 9. She's not very good at problem solving. The speaker and audio system at the reception place were not functioning well earlier and she didn't try hard coordinating with the venue staff to fix the problem and instead left the mess with us; one of our groomsmen solved the problem within 10 minutes, which made us wonder why she was unable to do so. 10. Also, some folks of ours overheard she's talking to her assistant that we were not her favorite crowd. In all, I hired the planner for coordinating the whole day to make everything go smoothly. BUT we found her rather bossy, rude, and hard to work with and she would make a scene when things didn't go under her way. Actually with her being there, more problems popped up and we were not satisfied with that. As a bride, I was already stressed out with everything and the last thing I want is constant interruption and bossy/aggressive communication from her who's supposed to coordinate everything in a more subtle way. It upset me and killed everybody's mood. And in an ironic way, she'd actually behave more like a bride. Moreover, it's been over a month since I sent the complaint to the company. The person who dealt with this told me she would be in touch soon but we never heard a word from them.

2016-09-04T14:45:52 Response from the vendor

Anzhi, I am very sorry, and surprised, to hear that you have many grievances with the services I provided you. Had I known that anyone was dissatisfied or having an unpleasant experience at any point during the day I would have course corrected. I pride... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Eber F

Mariah is a solid professional, with exceptional communication and organizational skills. I wasn’t sure if my parents budgeted for a planner, but after talking with Mariah, I was willing to that I would pay for her services myself. There is NO way we could have pulled off the... Read More big-day event without all of her creativity and high-level contributions. She was personable and easy going but also had the perfect balance of “let’s do this!” Mariah allowed me to enjoy my moments, so for that alone, I cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lindsey S

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner than Sarah Beth (our Uncle really fell in love with her!)! For as laid back as I felt about the wedding I think she truly pulled all the pieces together that I was REALLY hoping for and put together such a gorgeous, amazing... Read More wedding! I couldn't have imagined it any other way! She was so easy to work with and handled all communication and organization we needed. Her day-of assistant Tate was also super sweet and helpful! I would highly recommend using Sarah Beth for your wedding planning! The most important thing that Sarah Beth made sure to take care of was giving Eric and I some alone-time during Cocktail Hour (after photos) and a chance to eat some food and just enjoy being together before the reception really kicked off. Most people we talked to said "make sure you get to eat" or "I bet you didn't get to really eat!", but after all the planning that went into catering, and how excited we were for our guests to eat our International selections, we were SO happy to get to enjoy what we had put together! You could tell every step of the way that she cared so much about the overall happiness of bride and groom and it meant so much to have her with us!