Wedding & Event Planning

We Tie The Knots provides elite wedding planning services to brides in Georgia, Colorado, North Carolina, Massachusetts and Beyond. We believe that the vision and creativity that goes into designing and executing our events will leave you and your guest with priceless memories that will last a lifetime. We specifically hand pick our vendors, allowing you to trust that we will only provide you the best in the industry for your wedding budget. We look forward to an invitation to bring your dreams to life. Please visit our website to inquire for more information and to view our portfolio -- www.wetietheknots.com Seeking qualified candidates to become a planner with We Tie The Knots: www.wetietheknots.com/becomeaplanner

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Charlotte, NC North Carolina and Beyond (844) 988-5933

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Nicole H

I cannot say enough about Sarah Beth, she is absolutely amazing! I was an out of town bride and my family didn't have the capacity to assist me with planning; so, I hired Sarah...best decision ever! She is detailed and thorough...she follows up on tasks/questions...she is bubbly... Read More and kind-hearted....and this is just during the planning phase! During our wedding she handled so many things that I never knew about until my mom told me after the fact. She even returned the cake stand on my behalf so I didn't have to worry about it! Thank you Sarah Beth and Tate (day of assistant) for all your hard work and assistance!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Megan H

We had Sharon and Chelsea Gregory help create our dream wedding in Jamaica. From the initial contact with the venue to negotiating the room block, and making sure we had the ceremony site we wanted, they handled everything with professionalism and care. We had a major problem... Read More the morning we were to fly out and when we called Sharon, she calmed our nerves and even helped us get to our destination wedding earlier than expected. The ceremony was beautiful under a gazebo overlooking the ocean; the catering was more than we could have expected and every detail of our day was perfect. They were even able to secure a beachside area for an after party complete with a DJ and open bar. That addition was unexpected. We couldn’t have asked for more. We will ever be grateful to Sharon and Chelsea for all the hard work they did from a distance to make our dream wedding come true. We will never forget it!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Erin S

Hiring Sarah Beth was the best decision I made for my wedding. Being the first one to get married in my family, my parents and I needed some serious direction. We met with Sarah Beth for an initial consult and immediately felt at ease. We hired her for partial planning and I... Read More feel like she did so much more! She was so knowledgeable about vendors so all of the major bookings were such a breeze. She also kept me on my toes with reminders of little things that needed to be done and was always available for advice and support. She was happy to answer any questions from my family as well. She is so sweet and fun to be around, which made planning even more enjoyable. I also felt like she was just as excited about every detail of my wedding as I was, which helped me to stay positive throughout the process. All of her suggestions were great and my wedding turned out more beautifully than I could’ve hoped. Her day-of support helped me to stay calm throughout my wedding day. I feel like I was definitely able to enjoy the day (as every bride should) knowing she and her assistant were there to handle anything and everything. Thanks so much to Sarah Beth and WTTK! I can’t imagine what my wedding day would’ve been like without her.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Melissa R

Sarah Beth was a huge lifesaver! Hiring her for the month of wedding planner (even though she did way more than this) was the best decision we made. She made everything go seamlessly. Thank you Sarah Beth for all of your amazing work! We so greatly appreciated it!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Geanie O

I am so grateful we had the pleasure of working with Suzanne White. She brought excellence to the entire process of planning our wedding. I do not know what we would have done without her and very quickly realized we needed her for our rehearsal dinner as well. I am very... Read More happy we were able to snag her and use her expertise for setting up and MC-ing our rehearsal dinner, making our entire wedding weekend seamless. My husband and I are quite particular people and Suzanne brought perfection, elegance, grace and helped make moments memorable and beautiful. Once the week of the wedding came around (which is busier than I could have imagined), we were actually able to pause and soak in the time with family and friends knowing Suzanne had everything handled. As a bride with millions of things running through your head, it gave me such sense of relief to know I could ask Suzanne something and it would get done. She worked tirelessly all the way through until the send off, and probably afterwards too, to make sure nothing was missed. I love Suzanne's energy and poise in fulfilling everyone's wants and needs. I could go on and on! We were thrilled with the whole experience. We cannot thank you enough Suzanne!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Denay G

Working with Suzanne from We Tie the Knots was such a great experience when planning our wedding. From day one, Suzanne was incredibly helpful with making sure all of our needs were met and was always very quick to respond to all of my emails/texts/phone calls. She made wedding... Read More planning such a stress-free experience for me. Even when we had issues with vendors, she always handled the situation flawlessly and was able to get everything corrected. With her help, the wedding went smoothly and it was as perfect as a I always imagined it would be. My family and the bridal party also enjoyed getting to work with her on the day of wedding and loved her personality. I would 100% recommend Suzanne and WTTK to others!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 patterson m

Hiring Sarah Beth as our month-of wedding coordinator was an invaluable decision. We had the most perfect wedding day and it absolutely would not have been possible without Sarah Beth and her assistant, Tate, pulling everything together and working tirelessly to make sure... Read More everything ran smoothly. Sarah Beth worked quietly behind the scenes with our vendors in the few weeks leading up to our wedding, and if there were any kinks, a stressed out bride wasn't hearing about them! Everything came together perfectly and we know we had her to thank for that! She had an answer for everything, and if she didn't, she was quick to find out. Even though we only had her for the month-of, she does make you feel like you are her number one priority! My mom made a lot of the decor items for our wedding and Sarah Beth so graciously drove out to my parents' house the Thursday before the wedding to load her car with everything so that we would not have to worry about it on wedding day. She handled our seated dinner layout (for 215 people!) with grace and we knew we could trust her to make sure everything would be perfect come dinner time. She and her assistant Tate were a joy to be around on wedding day. Sarah Beth and I knew each other from college, so it was very comforting to see such a familiar face on such a hectic day. She is a calming light - what more could you want on your wedding day!? I would without a doubt recommend Sarah Beth and WTTK. My mom and I were able to relax and enjoy the day completely, with full faith that Sarah Beth had everything handled. Amazing decision!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Shannon D

Hiring Sarah Beth with WTTK was the best money we spent on our wedding! She is professional, fun, sweet, creative, responsive and SO organized! We hired Sarah Beth to be our month-of coordinator but she was so much more than that. She attended some of our venue meetings, stayed... Read More in contact with our Duke Mansion venue coordinator and happily answered all my wedding questions throughout the year! She contacted all of our vendors and created a detailed and thorough timeline of the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. I knew from our first meeting that we were in great hands and I completely trusted her to execute our vision. From the start of the wedding weekend, Sarah Beth and her assistant Tate took care of everything so that my husband and I, our wedding party and families did not have to do a thing! Come wedding day, Sarah Beth made sure all the details were executed perfectly - from the table setup, to the flowers, to the specialty linens on certain tables, it was all exactly how we had envisioned. We had to unexpectedly move our ceremony indoors last minute (15 minutes before the ceremony start time) and I can't thank Sarah Beth enough for her quick thinking and ability to stay calm because it could have been a total disaster. But instead it was the most perfect, intimate ceremony that my husband and I and all of our friends and family absolutely loved! Oh and she made sure we were well fed and our drinks were full all night long! Can't recommend Sarah Beth enough, she was the reason my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding stress-free!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Katelin d

First of all, I would give a billion stars to Suzanne. There are not enough words to describe how amazing/wonderful/dedicated Suzanne is at planning weddings. It was an absolute pleasure working with her in the months leading up to our wedding. We hired her for day of... Read More coordination and design – and she was with out a doubt our saving grace. She is extremely organized and a total powerhouse when it comes to planning. I don’t know how we would have done it without her. She really cares about her clients and their happiness, which is very apparent when working with her. Within seconds, Suzanne was there to fix any issue that popped up (even if it was red wine spilt all down my dress). She is also the most cheerful, positive person I have ever met and always had a smile on her face! Any engaged couple looking for a planner should definitely consider working with Suzanne, you will not be disappointed! Suzanne helped us create the wedding we have always dreamed of, I wish we could do it all over again! Best. Day. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 A K

We used Day-of Coordination service with Suzanne. Unfortunately we were not satisfied with the service. 1. She failed to collect all of our belongings. 2. There was supposed to be sound system I rented for the ceremony however she failed to coordinate on that part and we didn't... Read More get to use it. 3. She took all the place cards at the rehearsal on Friday. I realized there are some typos and problems in them and I messaged her twice to ask her to change. BUT later at the wedding we noticed that quite a few guests place cards are still noticeably wrong and they didn't fix what I ask them to. 4. We set the time that 12 to 1 PM as the casual cocktail hour at the reception or at least the guests should be allowed to enter the venue. But from what we learned, when our guests arrived at the reception, she refused to accept them and behaved rather rude about it. Also, I noticed that the photographers didn't get a chance to take the stage shots before the reception due to their belated preparation. 5. There was disagreement between her and our bridal party concerning the toasting schedule. She handled the situation in an aggressive and discomforting manner, which caused discomfort to us and our bridal party. 6. I booked the reception venue till 4:30 PM but she was fairly rushy and pushed us to cut the cake when it's not even 3 PM. There was plenty of time after that since we didn't have dancing at the reception. Also during the reception, she literally interrupted us (multiple times) while we were greeting the tables. 7. More specifically, she grabbed me away from the reception and almost threatened me to start cake cutting. And when we tried to continue conversation with our guests, she just stared at us with grudge and grumpiness until we were forced to head to the cake table. 8. During the reception, the bridal party wanted to give us a surprise by playing a video through the projector. But she strongly protested the idea and caused a controversy over it. 9. She's not very good at problem solving. The speaker and audio system at the reception place were not functioning well earlier and she didn't try hard coordinating with the venue staff to fix the problem and instead left the mess with us; one of our groomsmen solved the problem within 10 minutes, which made us wonder why she was unable to do so. 10. Also, some folks of ours overheard she's talking to her assistant that we were not her favorite crowd. In all, I hired the planner for coordinating the whole day to make everything go smoothly. BUT we found her rather bossy, rude, and hard to work with and she would make a scene when things didn't go under her way. Actually with her being there, more problems popped up and we were not satisfied with that. As a bride, I was already stressed out with everything and the last thing I want is constant interruption and bossy/aggressive communication from her who's supposed to coordinate everything in a more subtle way. It upset me and killed everybody's mood. And in an ironic way, she'd actually behave more like a bride. Moreover, it's been over a month since I sent the complaint to the company. The person who dealt with this told me she would be in touch soon but we never heard a word from them.

2016-09-04T14:45:52 Response from the vendor

Anzhi, I am very sorry, and surprised, to hear that you have many grievances with the services I provided you. Had I known that anyone was dissatisfied or having an unpleasant experience at any point during the day I would have course corrected. I pride... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Eber F

Mariah is a solid professional, with exceptional communication and organizational skills. I wasn’t sure if my parents budgeted for a planner, but after talking with Mariah, I was willing to that I would pay for her services myself. There is NO way we could have pulled off the... Read More big-day event without all of her creativity and high-level contributions. She was personable and easy going but also had the perfect balance of “let’s do this!” Mariah allowed me to enjoy my moments, so for that alone, I cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lindsey S

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner than Sarah Beth (our Uncle really fell in love with her!)! For as laid back as I felt about the wedding I think she truly pulled all the pieces together that I was REALLY hoping for and put together such a gorgeous, amazing... Read More wedding! I couldn't have imagined it any other way! She was so easy to work with and handled all communication and organization we needed. Her day-of assistant Tate was also super sweet and helpful! I would highly recommend using Sarah Beth for your wedding planning! The most important thing that Sarah Beth made sure to take care of was giving Eric and I some alone-time during Cocktail Hour (after photos) and a chance to eat some food and just enjoy being together before the reception really kicked off. Most people we talked to said "make sure you get to eat" or "I bet you didn't get to really eat!", but after all the planning that went into catering, and how excited we were for our guests to eat our International selections, we were SO happy to get to enjoy what we had put together! You could tell every step of the way that she cared so much about the overall happiness of bride and groom and it meant so much to have her with us!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Naiz B

Suzanne White is my saving grace and helped me plan the wedding I've always dreamed of!! Not only is she the BEST wedding planner out there, she is also a dear friend. I encourage any of you engaged ladies out there searching for an extremely detail oriented, highly motivated,... Read More funny, sweet, beautiful, and professional wedding planner to look no further. If you want something done right the first time, call Suzanne. She ensured every "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed-- TWICE (for good measure)! We love you and thank you, Suzanne!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Suzanne was absolutely the best! She made sure everything went smoothly and always had an incredible attitude with a big smile on her face. She was always ready to help. Whether it was cooling off the bride during outdoor pictures, bringing us plenty of water, or making sure the... Read More DJ didn't forget something important like the cake cutting; she was on top of it the whole day. I would TOTALLY recommend Suzanne and We Tie The Knots to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Leah D

Sarah Beth was a dream to work with- especially for a Type A bride like myself. She took the time to truly understand our vision and made it come to life before our eyes. She is responsive, organized, and creative and will make you feel like you are the only wedding she is... Read More working on. I went into our wedding week not worried about one detail and it is worth every dollar for every family member to be able to relax and just enjoy the wedding weekend knowing that she has everything under control. Not only is she great at her job, but she is also a joy to have around during the process and on the wedding day! She is worth every penny and more and she and Tate made our wedding day more perfect than we could have ever pictured!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Suzanne at We Tie the Knots was WONDERFUL. She did an amazing job. She was easy to contact, always available, and fun to work with - she helped to relieve the stress of the wedding planning process! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Suzanne being... Read More part of our special day. She was extremely organized, timely, and professional. She made a great timeline for wedding day and assured that we stuck to the timeline. She took care of any issues that came up quickly and effectively. She made sure everything was perfect for the big day. I cannot thank Suzanne enough. I would highly recommend Suzanne to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Dina B

If there were a 10 STAR rating I would give it!! Working with Suzanne White with We Tie The Knots was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. Suzanne is a consummate professional who worked with us to created the overall wedding design and provided us with... Read More so many amazing ideas to ensure that our wedding was uniquely our own! She was invaluable with: coordinating vendors and payments, keeping a timeline of important dates and following up on last minute details. When the big weekend was finally here, Suzanne and her assistant worked tirelessly making certain that every detail was exactly perfect. I honestly don't think I could have done it without her! I would highly recommend Suzanne to any bride and will be certain to refer her to friends in the future. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Sade W

I sifted through wedding planners for an extensive period of time and came across WTTK. After conferring with a family member who works in the wedding industry and she confirmed that WTTK was a fabulous choice. Morgan Matte with WTTK was an absolute pleasure to work with. She... Read More handled everything gracefully and made the process fun. She made me-the bride- feel relaxed and stress free, and made my actual wedding day a dream. I would recommend Morgan with WTTK to any bride. Thank you WTTK!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Rachel S

I don't even know where to begin when speaking on behalf of We Tie the Knots. Hiring Morgan from WTTK as our wedding planner was the best decision we made when planning our wedding- and a lot of decisions are made during wedding planning! When I started meeting with wedding... Read More planners, my mother who was helping me plan was very skeptical about needing a wedding planner and believed that it was money that we could put towards something else and plan it ourselves. However, after her first time meeting Morgan she was convinced. Morgan had such a clear vision of what I wanted for my wedding day- maybe even more than I did. For example she made a pinterest board for our wedding, that had more pins that I used for planning than my own wedding pinterest board. She also has connections to some AMAZING vendors who I never would have picked on my own. Wedding planning can be very stressful, but every time I met with Morgan I would have an overwhelming sense of relief after the meeting because she was always so organized and reassuring that everything would go as planned. And she was right, I can't even begin to express how absolutely perfectly our wedding day went and I know that it was all because of her. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Meg A

Sarah Beth was fantastic! She was organized and made my life so easy on the day of the wedding. I never worried about anything and knew it would all come together beautifully - and it did! All of my vendors raved about how great she was to work with. She was thorough,... Read More attentive, responsive, and professional and I truly enjoyed having her as part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Lindsay C

Sarah Beth is a true artist in that she is able to listen to her clients, get to know them, understand their visions, and create a wedding that meets and exceeds all of their expectations. She is reliable and professional, but also personable, creative, and just a lovely person.... Read More She will answer every call, text and email. She will make it so that you have NOTHING to worry about on your wedding day. I thought I would be stressed the week of my wedding, worrying about last minute details and getting all of our vendors organized, but I didn't have to do any of that. I was able to just enjoy the wedding and all the moments leading up to it. I am incredibly grateful for all of Sarah Beth's hard work over my 18 month engagement. She and Tate made my wedding day perfect in every way. If you are looking for the best in wedding planning and design, look no further!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sarah S

Morgan was the best decision I made when planning our wedding! I couldn’t have done it without her given I was planning it from out of state. From the get go she was organized, professional, diligent, and so fun to work with. I worked with her from a year out and all the... Read More planning went smoothly. She was thoughtful in sticking to our budget, creative in suggesting ideas, and efficient with timelines and to-do lists mapped out. I didn’t even know where to start with vendors and thankfully she took that research off my hands, as well as coordinating with them directly to iron out the details and negotiations. Day of, we didn’t have to worry about a thing as we knew she had it all under control. The whole day went perfectly and we attribute that to Morgan! We couldn’t recommend her more; absolutely lifesaver.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

We hired Sarah Beth to coordinate our wedding in April and it was the best decision we made for our wedding. Within days of signing the contract, she made sure all loose ends were tied and was key in making recommendations that would make our day truly beautiful. Towards our... Read More wedding day, I was extremely stress free because I knew Sarah Beth would handle everything... and she did. If you're considering your wedding day without hiring a coordinator, consider again... absolutely worth every penny for the bride, groom and their family to enjoy the moment while WTTK takes care of the rest. Thank you Sarah Beth!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Ashley M

We highly recommend WTTK as a month of wedding planner! Morgan was so amazing to work with-she is so personable, quick to respond, full of ideas, and organized. Morgan made sure everything went smoothly on our day and it could not have gone better. I did not have to worry or... Read More think about a thing! We are so appreciative of her and WTTK!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Todd D

Sarah Beth with WTTK truly made our wedding planning process so exciting, and more importantly, a BREEZE! From the very first kick-off meeting a year or so before the big day, Sarah Beth was so invested and genuinely engaged in what we wanted and envisioned. She was so helpful... Read More when we had questions and weren't sure how to approach certain tasks. Sarah Beth is professional, organized, calm and SO personable! The day of the wedding, both Sarah Beth and Tate made us feel so relaxed and we knew everything (both the event and behind the scenes) would be flawless. And it was that...and more! We highly recommend Sarah Beth and WTTK to anyone with any type of venue and vision. She is amazing!!!