Book Your Wedding with Weber's Inn

A BALLROOM IN ANN ARBOR, MI

The Weber’s Inn located in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan, is a spectacular wedding venue. It was constructed in 1937 by Herman Weber and is still owned by the Weber family, which provides a sense of tradition. The staff at Weber’s Inn will be able to take your needs and help you make your dream wedding a reality. Using the Weber’s Inn will allow you to choose from two unique spaces for an indoor wedding ceremony and reception.

The Atrium Ballroom. When first entering this room, you will immediately notice the floor-to-ceiling glass-filled walls that give great views of the garden terrace. The vaulted ceilings provide a great degree of illumination due to the skylights they have. You will be able to host 200 guests in this room and to dance the night away on its large dance floor.

The Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is a panoramic wedding space that is ideal for your classic as well as contemporary wedding ceremony. With its mirrors and Peruvian walnut caps, the Grand Ballroom is extremely elegant. It has recessed dome lighting, which helps to create the ideal amount of illumination. This ballroom has a Reception lounge, with beautiful, natural earth tones and luxurious leather furniture. If you have a larger guest list, then the Grand Ballroom is a great option due to the fact that it can hold up to 300 people.

The wedding planners at Weber’s Inn will be able to help you plan out every detail of your wedding. Weber’s Inn also has a talented culinary staff who can tailor the menu to suit your desires. Their wedding menu will allow you to choose everything that will be served at your ceremony. The in-house bakery at Weber’s Inn will be able to craft a beautiful wedding cake as well. Pastry Chef Marybeth King has many years of experience that she can put to work for you. You can view a portfolio of Chef King’s work on the Weber’s Inn website. Weber’s Inn will also allow you to schedule a cake tasting consultation so you can get the right one for your wedding day.

When choosing Weber’s Inn, you will also be able to take advantage of their open bar service which offers house wines, domestic beers and a variety of mixed drink concoctions. If you and your guests need somewhere to stay for the night, Weber’s Inn offers very affordable and luxurious rooms. The inn includes a beautiful pool, spiral staircases and sauna. Weber’s Inn is one of seven hotels listed in Expedia’s VIP Access List for the state of Michigan.

The professionals at Weber’s Inn offer a variety of amenities including the following.

• A bride and groom dressing area
  • A sizeable dance floor for you and your guests
  • Tables and chairs provided by venue
  • A large parking lot that can accommodate all of your guests
  • A podium and stage ideal for best man and maid of honor speeches
  • Linens, silverware and glassware provided

A Wedding to Suit Your Style.

When you select Weber's Inn for your reception, your dream event can come true. With award-winning cuisine, exceptional service and an elegant setting, Weber's Inn will reflect style and taste. Weber's outstanding reputation began in 1937 and continues today as a popular reception site. WEBER’S RECEIVES TWO AWARDS CollegeRank.net & Expedia.com recognize Weber’s for its service & facilities. The Ann Arbor landmark has recently been ranked among the best hotels in the country by CollegeRank.net & the world by Expedia.com. CollegeRank.net named Weber’s number 24 on their 50 Best College Hotels in the United States list. The only Michigan hotel highlighted. In addition Weber’s was the sole hotel in Michigan featured in Expedia’s 2015 Best of +VIP Access celebrating hotels throughout the world

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3050 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI (734) 769-3237

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Veronica K

We LOVED having Weber's as our venue! Amber and Tina were amazing to work with- they were very prompt with their communication, flexible, and really cared about making our day special. They were worth every penny! Tina always sent us reminders and made sure she was always... Read More available if we had any issues. During the wedding planning process, Amber was so understanding and flexible whenever I emailed her numerous times with questions and with updated details- and she was extremely helpful with our wedding reception decorations, going above and beyond to help make everything look beautiful! The food was SO delicious- everyone raved about how tasty everything was and was hoping for seconds! We also had our cake by Mary-Beth, and it was very delicious and oh so beautiful (I may have teared up a little bit looking at it because it looked exactly the way I wanted and all we had done was just communicate via email with pictures!!). We even had a bit of cake leftover because there was more cake slices than guests- but it was all gone by the end of the night because everyone wanted seconds! The bartenders were very helpful, and Bill especially was great. They always made sure we (the bride and groom) had drinks when we were empty-handed, and were extremely professional and friendly with all our guests. I have nothing but the highest praise for Weber's for helping us create the perfect night. Book them as soon as you can!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Samantha F

We recently had our wedding reception at Webers. The staff was great to work with. Tina and Amber had quick response times and were always welcoming of any questions. The staff the night of our wedding were attentive and enjoyable to work with. We were very pleased with how... Read More everything was handled!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Julie Z

We had our ceremony, reception and day after brunch at Weber's in July 2016. All 3 events were wonderful! Weber's went above and beyond our expectations and made a perfect wedding weekend for us and all of our family and friends. Tina was my first contact with Weber's and she... Read More was very patent with the scheduling process. Amber was excellent as the on-site coordinator! She worked through all of the details and continued to answer questions and make adjustments. NaKita at the front desk did a great job with a room mix-up. Cathy scheduled a great Sunday brunch in the Habitat Lounge. Every step of our weekend went smoothly and Weber's did a great job with some last minute requests. It is the perfect venue for out of town guests and a great place to host all of the events on your wedding weekend. The cocktail party they throw in the Habitat Lounge in between the ceremony and reception kept our guests engaged and having fun. We also had rave reviews on the dinner that was served. Our guests favorite part was the Cheesecake Bar!!! Thank you again Weber's. We'll be back again soon for dinner!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Jessica P

Overall, I would give Weber's between 4-5 stars. just because we had a few issues throughout the wedding planning process and the hotel front desk, but the wedding day itself was wonderful. We had our morning Indian ceremony in the Atrium Ballroom and an afternoon luncheon in... Read More the Grand Ballroom. To begin with, Tina is awesome and we loved working with her from the beginning. We were having a unique wedding at Weber's (Hindu ceremony and Indian luncheon) and they promised they could make it happen for us. While we did meet several bumps in the road with Weber's that we had to discuss with them, the day turned out beautiful. After you book through Tina, you end up planning the wedding with Amber who was good to work with as well. Since our day was unique compared to most weddings they do, they definitely both had to work hard to make the day right for us and we appreciated that. The head chef worked with us throughout the year to make the Indian dishes for the luncheon. He had never made Indian food and therefore we had about 3 tastings before we thought it was fit to be served. Ultimately, our guests really enjoyed the Indian luncheon! My husband and I as well as our guests stayed at Weber's Inn and that's probably where our biggest complaint was. Since we had so many out of town and out of country guests, many stayed for multiple days. There were some bumps in the road making reservations and some confusion upon check in (when my husband and I were checked in late one evening, they actually checked us into the wrong room first). I'd say the biggest flaw with Weber's is there front desk isn't 100% on top of things and aren't as friendly as I would expect. I would have liked this aspect to be a bit better for our guests. Ultimately, we were happy with the wedding planning process and the actual day turned out beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lauren M

We absolutely loved Weber's Inn as our reception venue! Both Tina and Amber were awesome to work with. They were super helpful throughout the entire planning process- quick to reply to emails, patient with my MANY questions, and overall pleasant to work with. We had our... Read More reception in the Grand Ballroom and everything looked absolutely beautiful. I went over the details of how I wanted everything to look/be set up with Amber prior to the wedding day and it turned out exactly how I envisioned it. We even got several compliments from our guests on the food. The wait staff and bartenders were friendly and efficient. We really couldn't have asked for a better reception! My husband and I also stayed at Weber's on our wedding night. Tina even helped to arrange a room for my parents. The rooms are modern, spacious and super comfortable. Our suite also served as the bridal suite that morning for hair/makeup and it was the perfect space to fit 10+ people. Overall, I would absolutely recommend Weber's Inn to any couple planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Cheryl S

We did not have our reception here. But we did order our cake from Weber's. Mary Beth was great to work with and the cake was both beautiful and delicious. They have so many different flavors to choose from. Because our reception was somewhere else, though, we did have to pick... Read More up the cake ourselves. This was not a problem with our cake (3 tiers, not columns) but may be something to be aware of if you have something bigger.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lindsay W

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Grace C

My guests were wowed by the perfectly cooked filet mignon. Weber's staff was very professional and my reception was the event of the year for my guests!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kristin P

We could not have planned our wedding without Amber and Tina, the wedding coordinators at Weber's Inn. Both of them were amazing, and I recommend them to anyone who is considering having their wedding at Weber's Inn. We loved everything about our day. Everything was perfect.... Read More Weber's was wonderful, the staff was amazing, the food was delicious, and the drinks were plentiful! Our cake was spectacular, as well. The hotel rooms were clean and very comfortable. Our guests enjoyed staying at Weber's for the weekend. Thank you for being so accessible and kind and helpful. My mom had nothing but great things to say about Amber for helping her with the decorations and always returning her phone calls. I also appreciated both of them responding to my emails in such a timely manner, and for answering every stupid question I had. You definitely made planning our wedding from a distance much easier, and I will always be grateful for that. I most definitely recommend Weber's Inn to anyone considering it as a venue. My husband and I look forward to going back to Weber's one day for an anniversary dinner. This place will always hold a special place in our hearts. I already wish we could relive that day at least one more time, it was so amazing. So, THANK YOU, again! I cannot say that enough! I truly appreciate everything you have done for us. You are the best!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

We used Weber's for our wedding reception, hotel rooms, and for lunches and breakfast for our out-of-town wedding guests at their restaurant. We had a great experience with every one of them, and we were happy with every aspect of our wedding weekend. Amber and Tina were... Read More incredibly helpful and very responsive with all of our questions and requests. The service staff the day of were very professional, nice, and helpful. We got a few comments from our guests and family on how great the service staff was during the reception. The hotel rooms were brand new and gorgeous. The restaurant staff was very helpful and accommodating in setting up lunches for large parties during the weekend for our out-of-town guests, as well as a brunch the next morning for all of our guests. Overall, we had a great wedding weekend and are very glad we chose Weber's.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Laura C

Upper Echelon, above all expectations. Our Wedding was on May 7th & perfection was the word of the day. Our event coordinator fine tuned all the details & promised us everything would be as planned & it was perfect! From start to finish our wedding was exactly what we wanted,... Read More the venue was stunningly, the service was impeccable, the food was delicious, our cake was better than words can describe and our guests were completely thankful...

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Christina H

From the beginning, Weber's was easy to work with and the hotel is beautiful! Both Tina and Amber helped me through all the planning and they were a godsend. Every email always got answered and my requests taken care of. We got our cake through Weber's as well, and Mary Beth is... Read More the best!!! Our family that stayed in the hotel did nothing but compliment how great of a time they had. With the restaurant, habitat lounge and poolside cabana they were well entertained despite the snowstorm!! The staff at Weber's went above and beyond. When there was nowhere high enough to steam my dress, they came and installed a hook in my room. When we didn't have enough chairs for hair and makeup, a chair appeared! They setup my ceremony and reception rooms perfectly. And at the end of the night when all I wanted was an iced tea, the bartender brought me a pitcher!!! If you are deciding where to have your wedding have it here! And stress no more!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Stacy M

It's been two weeks and I still cannot get over how amazing our day was and how everything turned out at Weber's! We had our ceremony in the Atrium Ballroom and the reception in the Grand Ballroom. We had 140 guests come and it was so amazing! Weber's did the majority of the... Read More setup, which freed this bride up to do other things, and more importantly, RELAX on my big day. The food was amazing, even better than at our tasting. The cake was PERFECT. Marybeth did an amazing job and it turned out better than I expected. That's actually how the whole day went: it was truly a million times better than either of us had expected or hoped that it could be. Weber's was incredibly acccomodating for us and what we wanted/needed and I couldn't imagine having a wedding as nice as ours anywhere else for a more reasonable price. Weber's gives you a whole lot of bang for your buck and everyone had a great time. Not to mention that the beds are the most comfortable that I have ever slept on at a hotel. Truly amazing. I would recommended Weber's to anyone who ever needs to throw an event of any kind. Amber helped us with the details and was amazing, and Tina helped us with our contract and was also amazing. We can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Rachel F

So happy we chose Weber's Inn for our wedding reception! We had been to events there before, so we knew it would be perfect. We received so many compliments on the food and how beautiful everything was. We worked mostly with Amber, who was wonderful. She thought of every little... Read More detail, and many things we did not even know we needed. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean and updated. No complaints at all.

Worked out perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 YihChieh C

We had so much fun on our wedding day at Weber's. The waitstaff and bartender were so incredibly nice and organized. They were also very accomodating of us as bride and groom throughout the night to make sure we still got to eat some. (leaving our meals out longer, serving us... Read More drinks first). The food was delicious. Amber was the one we communicated with the most throughout the process and she was always very responsive, professional, and knew exactly how to make things as simple as possible. She was such a pleasure to work with. The room looked beautiful and our guests loved their hotel rooms and not having to drive home after the wedding.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lindsay R

I am disappointed about my experience with Weber's for my wedding day. I booked the room on a Friday night for my Saturday wedding, and I was having my bridesmaids stay there with me to get our hair and makeup done in the room the next morning. I called in October and asked if... Read More we could check out past noon, and the receptionist said it's no problem and there would be no late check-out fee. I called two days before my June 13 wedding, and checked to see if I was still set to check out late. The woman on the phone told me they do not grant late check-outs on Saturdays and we would have to be out by noon. I explained what I was told 8 months earlier, and she offered no suggestion or accommodation, and kept restating that we couldn't check out past noon. After several minutes of trying to get some sort of solution from her and explaining that I booked the room because of what I was told, she abruptly put me on hold then told me we could stay until 1:30pm but if we left late we would be charged a half-day rate. When I went to check in on Friday evening, I asked to speak to a manager about this issue and to express how disappointed I was by the terrible customer service I was given. One of the three people standing there was actually the woman on the phone, and I told her that she had treated me very poorly over a mistake that wasn't mine. She insincerely told me "I'm sorry" several times, but again reminded me of their policy. I explained that I understood the policy and why they have it, but it was not my fault that I was given incorrect information at the time I called. I also explained that I would not pay a half-day rate if I happened to check out at 1:40 instead of 1:30, and she assured me I wouldn't be charged. We left the room around 1:45pm, and of course we were told we had to be charged a half-day rate for checking out late. This miscommunication caused a delay, which then made us late to my wedding ceremony. It is now 10 days later, and I noticed a charge on my credit card from the hotel. My husband was told, of course, that it was a half-day charge. He explained the situation yet again, and the charge was removed, but not before being rudely told "for future reference, we can't grant late check-outs until the day of." I have never experienced such poor customer service, and throughout this entire situation the hotel staff has made this out to be my fault. I am appalled by how rudely I have been spoken to by the manager, especially over a miscommunication that was absolutely NOT my mistake. Rather than taking responsibility for their miscommunication, they repeatedly made me and my family members feel insulted and small. I would highly recommend that brides and grooms look elsewhere for any kind of wedding accommodations. I had spent many occasions at Weber's, in both the hotel and restaurant, but this was certainly my last time spent with this property.

2015-06-24T08:44:15 Response from the vendor

I would first like to apologize on behalf of Weber’s and our front desk with the experience you encountered during your stay here. I understand and apologize for any miscommunication on our part. I (Tina Hansen) setup arrangements for all our wedding blocks and receptions.... Read Less Read More

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kelly B

Weber's did a fantastic job with our wedding reception. We had our reception in the Grand Ballroom and it was absolutely beautiful in the room. Amber helped us through the planning process and was very helpful. She was always responsive and tried to help us whenever she could.... Read More The food was delicious and the wait staff during the night were helpful and very polite. I would absolutely recommend Weber's to anyone planning a wedding!

Great Staff, Food, and Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Tom C

The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process including the night of the event. Our first food tasting didn't go so well. Most of the food wasn't bad. It was just boring, so we asked them to do it over and punch up the... Read More flavors which they happily did. The food turned out great. The cakes were tasty (from the start) and beautiful when they were complete. The bottom layer's fondant was a bit more brown than the burgundy we were hoping for, but it still was beautiful and delicious. Overall, we'd definitely recommend them again.

Not quite my dream reception

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Cole L

Soooo, the good first. The room looked nice, Weber's put out all of our stuff (favors, place cards, seating chart), our cake by MaryBeth at Weber's was fantastic and looked beautiful. Amber in sales and catering office was prompt and good to work with. Bar service was great.... Read More Late night pizza was a hit. The bad: we were supposed to have different sides with each entree. Weber's ended up serving the same 2 sides with both. Many people complained the steaks were "raw". We were told there would be an on site person there to assist with any issues, etc. I don't know if that on site person was sitting in their office or what, but no one EVER saw that person. I had a lot of stress when we got there and no one was around. We had to coordinate the bridal party introduction with the help of our DJ. A waiter spilled a bottle of champagne on my mom's dress (accidents happen) but she missed the first dances because of it. And our hotel service was sub par, we we're put in a main floor cafe suite next to the ping pong table where little kids were running back and forth by our door wall. I had to ask 2 days in a row to get the room cleaned and towels picked up, it wasn't until the 2nd day that it did. So on our wedding night we got to come back to an unclean room and the chocolate covered strawberries you get with the wedding package were wedged between the TV and the wall. I didn't feel like a bride or like it was my wedding night at all. I would think they could make it a more special evening or make their wedding suite a priority to be cleaned first. (We were the only wedding in the hotel that night). The hotel seemed a little rundown compared to past visits. I noticed a microwave sitting in the hallway that stayed there for 3 days and a tray we placed in the hall stayed there until I called for it to be picked up a day later. I've been in contact with Weber's about all this and have yet to hear much back from hotel staff yet.

Perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Valerie K

Amber and the staff at Weber's were amazing, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. We ended up having a number of last-minute cancellations before the cut-off date and a low bar bill, so we ended up getting a refund. We did an afternoon reception, so we didn't have a... Read More minimum and went off of the lunch menu. The sundae bar was a huge hit with our guests. The only "issue" we had was the price of the rooms. We reserved a block for guests at the reduced rate, but it still ended up being much more expensive that other hotels in the area. It wasn't a big deal - our people just stayed elsewhere.

Wedding at Weber's!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Alina S

We had our wedding at Weber's Inn on August 24, 2013. Amber went above and beyond to help us make the personal touches we requested. They worked with us on menu changes and everything was beautifully presented. Our guests loved the contemporary feel of the venue space. Highly... Read More recommend Weber's Inn! :)

great!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Samantha S

Good food and drinks. Pricey

Wonderful wedding in the Grand Ballroom

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Lauren R

We chose Weber's for their extensive choices and reputation for amazing food and events. They were also a good choice for all of our out of town visitors. Everything was wonderful. The food was fabulous and came out very quickly. We worked with the coordinating staff to come... Read More up with a custom dinner options which everyone enjoyed. The wait staff was worked quickly and was very accommodating. The room set up worked great. Weber's provided some centerpiece options in their package, which we were able to incorporate with our flowers We chose to use their bakery, and Marybeth did a fabulous job on the cake as well as some cupcakes we did for the rehearsal dinner. All of our family and guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire evening and the hotel accommodations.

Happy happy happy

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Alicia L

Weber's was always our top pick for reception and we are both so glad we went there. The food was delicious, the cake moist, the cheesecake, well it's cheesecake, of course it's good. The room looked beautiful and we used one of their options for centerpieces that saved us from... Read More having to spend money there. We did have a couple issues with the front desk and housekeeping, but I spoke with the GM after the wedding addressing these and he offered us a free night and a dinner credit so we could come back. Our return visit was nothing short of fantastic. I would recommend Weber's to anyone. It was so nice that they did all of the prep work and tear-down as well and all of our guest loved it as well.

Good Value, Great Reception

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Jennie H

Weber's has an excellent wedding package that includes food, open bar, champagne toast for all guests, and more. The value for the price was better than other venues of similar quality. Our contact leading up to the wedding was pleasant to work with. The food was delicious.... Read More We got a very reasonably priced upgrade to top shelf liquors that our guests really appreciated. The venue is beautiful and is iconic to the Ann Arbor area. Room setup prior to the reception was flawless. Our guests also enjoyed hotel stays and dining at the restaurant. Why 4 stars instead of 5? Bar service was pretty bad for the first hour of the reception (it greatly improved for the rest of the evening). There were a few liquors missing from the bar, it was understaffed, and service seemed disorganized. There were a few details that were discussed prior to the wedding that were forgotten. For example, each guest was supposed to be offered a glass of wine during dinner and instead 2 bottles were left at each table (costing more $$). My late night snack was late, and half of it was missing until I asked the waiter about it. Finally, although not expected, it would have been nice to have the extra wine and cake packed up for us instead of left out for our guests to take home. Even with the minor errors, I would still recommend Weber's. The drawbacks were minor in comparison to the rest of the evening. It was a beautiful reception and our guests had a great time.