A Wedding to Suit Your Style.

When you select Weber's Inn for your reception, your dream event can come true. With award-winning cuisine, exceptional service and an elegant setting, Weber's Inn will reflect style and taste. Weber's outstanding reputation began in 1937 and continues today as the most popular reception site in the

$$$

Number of Rooms

Over 50

3050 Jackson Rd., Ann Arbor, MI

Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Kristin H

We had our rehearsal dinner at Weber's restaurant and then booked rooms at Weber's Inn. Dinner was amazing, and all of our guests had a great time staying at the hotel. Weber's has a great pool and patio area, and everyone enjoyed hanging out the night before the wedding. I would highly recommend Weber's Inn.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Sabrina H

Everyone (dj and photographer) told us the timeline Weber's gave us would not flow smoothly. however, it did and everything was one time and perfect. The staff was very nice, and I have only positive things to say.

Bakery

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Malorie S

Mary Beth in the bakery is great! She is very energetic and fun to work with. She did a great job of making the cake just how I imagined and it was delicious! Also very convenient that it was located at my venue!

Wedding Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kelly B

Mary Beth did a fantastic job on our wedding cake/cupcakes. She helped us decide how to decorate them since we didn't really know what we wanted. It turned out beautiful and tasted amazing! She was incredibly helpful and easy to work with!

Delicious food!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Vivian K

Weber's has such great service and food for a wedding, and in general. All the food, and the drinks were great, no complaints~

Beautiful venue, delicious food

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Jenn J

My parents were iffy about the varsity room when I first told them I wanted my reception there, but the night of the wedding they agreed it could not have been more beautiful. The food was amazing, cooked to perfection! The wait staff were great, we had wine at the tables with dinner and waiters also circled offering iced tea and other non-alcoholic beverages. Absolutely great, if you are thinking about them, use them! They are worth it.

Pastry Chef Review

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Jess R

We also used the pastry chef through Weber's. She was wonderful and easy to work with. The prices were very very fair and low. Our cake turned out beautifully. We had funfetti and red velvet flavor and received many compliments from guests at the wedding about how yummy the cake was. They do save any and all leftover cake for you which is wonderful.

great cake

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 kim f

The cake was very pretty and tasted pretty good. Marybeth is extremely nice and great to work with. It's a great deal when you use Weber's as your venue too.

Nice rooms and amenities, can get hot

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Allison Z

The night before the wedding, we stayed in separate hotel rooms. It was fine, unti we started doing hair and makeup in my room and it got really hot. We thought the AC wasn't working and it took 3 phone calls to get someone to come up. Then they said it was but it was just a really hot day outside. They seemed to dismiss it but later in the afternoon they actually came in and REPLACED the entire AC unit. For the night of the wedding, the honeymoon suite was comped for us as part of the wedding package. The honeymoon suite was great - it had a giant bed (probably a California King) with a separate living area. Room service was very reasonable. We got four big breakfasts for $30 including gratuity. The coffee bar downstairs is also really good.

Fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Katherine N

My husband and I had our reception at Weber's and everyone was fantastic! The servers were very polite and professional, the sales staff was extremely helpful and accommodating, and the bartender was amazing. Even our guests took notice and commented! I would definitely recommend Weber's.

Classy place