WED (Weddings.Events.Design.)

* * Special Offer for The Knot Brides: $100 off any package! * * WED: A professional, seasoned San Diego wedding planning, coordination & event design company. WED provides custom packages to fit your needs, so you only pay for the services you require. Day-of Coordination, Month-of Planning, Full Service Planning, Design, Destination Wedding packages. We have planned and coordinated weddings at top San Diego wedding venues and have excellent relationships with San Diego wedding vendors. Our brides love our free unlimited vendor referrals with any package! We are trusted creators of your best day ever. Contact us for a complimentary consultation to chat about all the details!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

San Diego and Southern California (619) 888-8812

Liz was a life saver!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 alexa f

Liz came to the rescue 6 weeks before our wedding when her contract for "month of" coordination kicked in (note she gives you 6 weeks!!!), and it literally saved my sanity! From the moment we sat down, she asked all the right questions, double (and triple) checked all the right... Read More things, and made me feel 100% confident that our wedding day would be stress free & enjoyable! And it was!! From dealing with all the last-minute logistics with all of our vendors, to helping me navigate sometimes tricky family dynamics, Liz had answers to everything leading up to the wedding. She was there for the rehearsal the night before and then making sure everything happened smoothly on our wedding day. Honestly hiring Liz was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entire process, and I can say with 100% certainty that I wouldn't have been able to enjoy our day (heck our whole weekend celebration)as much as I did without Liz's help. Thank you Liz for everything you did!!! You're the best.

WED is the BEST! Seriously!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Sarina C

Liz is amazing! In addition to being an experienced wedding and event planner with contacts throughout San Diego, she is a wonderful person who is a joy to work with. Her attention to detail, classic style, and superior organization skills make her absolutely irreplaceable. The... Read More money we spent on WED was the best wedding investment we made -- seriously. She planned our wedding to perfection, so the wedding day belonged to me and my husband; dancing, drinking, eating and soaking up the love from friends and family. Our guests all commented that we were the most relaxed couple they had ever seen at a wedding, all thanks to Liz at WED!

Liz is a WIZ!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Taryn H

Liz was our month of coordinator and she was a the reason I had such a great wedding day! I was so confident that I had nothing to worry about that my mom and I got to relax and enjoy the whole day. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything the way we wanted and was... Read More always available for questions and concerns even before the month of coordination started. She really listens and was able to help when a few things didn't go our way (ex. a guest cut our cake before we did, she fixed the cake and we never knew until after the wedding). If your looking for someone who will genuinely care about you and make sure your day goes off without a hitch than WED is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Nia J

No matter how much of a "chill bride" you think you are, there will come the day when you look at your wedding to-do list, 20 vendor emails, seating chart, etc. and start to FREAK OUT. When that day comes, Liz is the one you want on your side! Liz totally calmed me down every... Read More time I started to have anxiety about anything. She was utterly competent, cool, and collected. If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I didn't hear anything about it. Which is exactly what I wanted - zero stress on my wedding day! Do not hesitate to book Liz!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Aimee S

I can't say enough good things about Liz! She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was so kind and amazing at her job. She was so knowledgeable about everything wedding and really was always one step ahead of everything! She was very organized and always came... Read More prepared. She kept me calm and was amazing at finding solutions to things. She also had amazing vender referrals! I wish I could have another wedding or event just so I could hire Liz again! She made my day so easy and way less stressful. I trusted her to take care of everything and she delivered!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 A.J. R

Liz was a fantastic coordinator that helped us put the final touches and organization to our special day. She was extremely gracious and easy to work with, stepping in and taking control when needed to keep things running smoothly. It's always a good sign when all the guests... Read More say how effortless everything seemed and how fluid the entire day proceeded. Thanks again Liz for helping us keep our heads prior to the wedding and allowing us to enjoy our day without any headaches or worries by handling all the details!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Michelle P

Liz was just amazing throughout the entire planning process. We hired her as our day of coordinator but from the moment we contacted her, she was always ready and willing to assist with everything. Our wedding was in Carlsbad but my fiance and I both live in NY so Liz was a... Read More great resource for vendors and restaurants around the area. She was very prompt with her responses, which is a huge deal for me, and always made me feel like a priority. During the weekend of the wedding, Liz kept us so organized and ensured that all the details were taken care of. All I had to do was pass off the items to her and she made sure everything was in its place. At the end of the wedding, she and her assistant placed all items back in my parent's suite so that we didn't lose track of anything. It was such a magical day and I owe so much gratitude to Liz and her team. They really helped make it come together. HIRE HER! She will be a huge lifesaver!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Susannah B

There are not enough words to adequately express how AMAZING Liz is. I will be recommending her for every friend getting married going forward. She was a gift from above and every bride or groom need her in their lives! I hired Liz to do "day- of coordination". I cannot speak... Read More to her talents for other services, though I am sure she is equally amazing in all that she does. Liz is knowledgeable, resourceful, creative, and calming. 4 super necessary attributes for someone helping a bride. From day 1 she was there for me. To say she was only there on the day-of is totally untrue. She helps you plan, she makes sure you have everything covered (some things you never even think of), she's always reachable via e-mail, she accommodates all your craziness and last minute changes, she understands your vision and makes it come to life on the big day. I never worried my wedding would be any other than what I dreamed because I had Liz. Together with her assistant Haley, Liz made everything go smoothly and issue free on the big day. On the day of I over heard or witnessed Liz put out a million little fires, only coming to me our my husband when necessary. MULTIPLE members of my wedding party and family expressed how lovely it was to work with Liz. If I could give her more stars I would! Thank you to Liz and Haley, and everyone at WED for making our wedding a dream and a blast!

In good hands

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Erin M

Liz and Haley of WED were helpful, experienced, and super organized. When I signed on to work with them, they immediately made contact with my "team." Some of my vendors (photographer, DJ…) wrote to tell me they were so impressed with WED--and they have all worked with a lot of... Read More planners. WED had lots of ideas and brought up concerns that I never would have thought of. They were great and also fun to work with. And reasonably priced for San Diego planners.

AMAZING Day of Coordinator

Reviewed on 10/21/2013

Liz was amazing! She handled everything with professionalism, ease and calmness. She met with us on many occasions before to make sure we were on track with all the details. It was so refreshing to have her always a step ahead, even when I thought of everything, she thought of... Read More something else. She managed vendors, family and friends. Additionally, she set up all my centerpieces as well as other personal features. She was the last one to leave and made sure everything was returned to us. I would highly recommend her to anyone hands down!

WED is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Stacy A

I had Liz as my Day of Coordinator. She was AMAZING! She not only helps you the day of, she still does a lot in the days before. Before the wedding, she confirmed with all of the vendors. She was great about answering questions through e-mail and phone. On the day of, I could... Read More not imagine how I could have pulled off everything without her. I wanted my family to enjoy the wedding day and not have to worry about little details. Even though my family was a tremendous help, I could not have done it without a set of extra hands. She helped set up the ceremony site and details. She did all the vendor receiving. She helped us when we had no idea what we were doing (such as the wedding rehearsal). She helped with tear down. She was just all around amazing. If you are on the fence of getting a Day of Coordinator, do it. Even though you may think it's an "extra" expense, it's definitely something you would regret if you hadn't had one. And I would highly, highly recommend Liz. I would add that as a former wedding vendor myself, I worked with a lot of wedding coordinators. Liz had a super sweet personality, she was capable, she was professional, and she was surprisingly affordable (she worked with my budget to create a package that was in my price range).

WED is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Jennifer Y

Liz of WED did a great job as a day-of coordinator for my wedding. She was always available to discuss details before and event, and very helpful in creating a timeline for the day, which she shared with all of my vendors. She was organized, thorough and made sure everything... Read More ran smoothly on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Maozi Y

We realized we needed a day-of coordinator relatively last-minute and decided Liz was our top choice. She got familiarized with our planning very quickly and took care of it completely from there, detailed timeline and all. She is a very friendly and easy-going person, so our... Read More guests were very pleased, relaxed, and most importantly assured. She also coordinated our vendors with our venue, so the entire ceremony and reception ran like clockwork. We deeply appreciate her help!

Liz was wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Dena W

I hired Liz to be everywhere and do everything I couldn't do myself at the wedding and she really came through! She understood my vision and brought it to life. She was able to set everything up exactly as I had pictured. The tables were perfect, the flowers, the gift table, the... Read More candy table and all the other little details that I had laid on her lap were gorgeous. She was everywhere and doing everything the whole day without being intrusive whatsoever. She was on top of the time line and made sure things happened when they needed to happen, but she wasn't pushy in any way. The entire day was seemless from beginning to end. Everyone, guests and vendors alike, knew to go to Liz for any questions and she had all the answers! Our wedding would not have been the same without Liz and I can't recommend her enough!

Thank you Liz!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Nao H

After first meeting Liz, I canceled my meetings with other potential day-of-coordinators because I didn't want anyone else for our wedding -- and I made a great choice in doing so! Liz is attentive, friendly, very organized, and has a great sense of style. I left so much less... Read More stressed after every meeting and conversation I had with her. Although Liz was just the day-of-coordinator for us (as opposed to full planning), she took the time to see us on multiple occasions before our wedding including a full walk-through at our venue and coordinating our rehearsal. Our venue was at an aquarium which meant we had to bring in, set up, and clean up on a very strict schedule, and Liz had no problem handling all aspects of the day. I felt that if I had a concern or a problem about the wedding day, she took care of it. Liz did a wonderful job on our wedding day also. She was there early to make sure everything was smooth and helped cue the processional. She was flexible and provided solutions when minor problems arose. She didn't follow the bride and groom around like I've seen some coordinators do, but she was there when you needed her all the way until the end of the reception and the last of the decorations were carried out of the venue. We are so happy that Liz was there to oversee our wedding. She was excellent about communicating with us and all of our vendors. Before Liz, I (bride) was the one who was in charge of everything. Thanks to Liz, I could happily pass on that responsibility and enjoy myself instead of worrying all the time. I cannot imagine how stressful and chaotic it would have been without her! I highly recommend Liz for all brides/couples!

Liz is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Jozette S

I can not say enough about Liz! She made my wedding day as stress-free as it could be. She was amazing. We live out of state, and she was was able to do all of the little things I could not being so far away. She went beyond my expectations and for that I can not THANK her... Read More enough. Before the wedding, she was readily available to me, she was responsive to my concerns and she assisted me with the details that I did not think of. She is definitely a pro and very resourceful. On the wedding day, she made sure everything went smoothly. Of course, my day had a few hick-ups, but Liz maintained professionalism and made sure I did not see/feel anything but beautiful and relaxed. Thank you Liz for everything! You were my she-ro!

Liz is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Caitlin S

What else is there to say? I would not have been able to have nearly as much fun as I did at my wedding without Liz. Initially, my dad tried to talk me out of hiring a day of coordinator but the day after the wedding, he told me how glad he was that she was there. It allowed... Read More everyone to fully enjoy the day. Sure, plenty of people offered to help in any way they could, but it was so much nicer to know that Liz was taking care of all those little details, and instead my friends and family were able to come have champagne with us. Not only did Liz make my wedding day fun for me and my guests, but each one of my vendors told me how wonderful she was with organizing all of them. She provided them with schedules and timelines, and answered all their questions - I didn't have to do a thing! The most important part was that Liz was the only coordinator who actually understood our vision for our wedding and was supportive of all our ideas. I was shocked at the number of coordinators I met with who said "Well, you might think you want that but...". Thank you, Liz, for helping make our wedding such an amazing day!

You NEED a coodinator

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 Lindsay C

I debated this aspect of my wedding for a long time. I'm so glad that I decided to hire a day of coordinator. There is no way our wedding day would have gone so smoothly without Liz. She overlooked all of the details that I had worked so hard on. Liz is personable,... Read More professional & organized. She was there from beginning to end & made sure that our day was perfect. I would DEFINITELY recommend hiring WED for your wedding coordination!

Liz Cutrano

Liz is the owner, head planner, coordinator, and designer of WED (Weddings.Events.Design.). She is a professional, full-time San Diego Wedding Planner. Liz will personally work with you to plan and coordinate your wedding day. She works with both local and many out-of-town "destination" brides. Send her an e-mail to discuss your wedding needs and schedule a time to chat over coffee!