Planning for the Southern Couple

Wedding Belles is a full-service wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our professional team is prepared to assist our couples at any level during all steps of the wedding planning process. We specialize in elegant, traditional weddings for the modern couple and ensure a seamless planning and day of experience for our clients.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

824 East Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA (678) 743-1460
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 William K

STOP what you are doing. Before you waste any more time with wedding planning, hire Jordan Flowers and her team at Wedding Belles--you will thank me later. We can't rave enough about the superb and invaluable service provided by Wedding Belles. I think it is perhaps telling... Read More that when I asked my new wife what was her biggest regret about our wedding, she said that her ONLY regret was that we had only hired Jordan for her month-of planning package rather than her comprehensive planning package. Jordan was simply that good! Jordan was like a magical wedding planning unicorn: both extremely detail-oriented, but also somehow utterly unflappable and exceedingly pleasant, possessing an innate ability to put people at ease and diminish stress. Her constant mantra was, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it"....and she always somehow did! Her recommended vendor list was superb, and we specifically picked our DJ, Florist and Cake baker (who were all excellent) based on her recommendations. She knows almost everyone in the Atlanta wedding industry, and we definitely benefited from her many contacts (she even managed to utilize some of her contacts in the theatre scene to borrow some adapters for our GOBO lights at the last minute). We had 200 people at our wedding, and I couldn't even imagine coordinating such a big event without her. She developed an incredibly detailed timeline that was critical for coordinating all of our different vendors. She also took care of all vendor communications the week of our wedding, so we weren't bothered by any last minute questions. During the rehearsal and the wedding day itself, Jordan and her capable assistants (Caitlyn and Lauren) handled *everything*. They were basically like air traffic controllers--everyone knew at all times exactly where they were meant to go, and the ceremony and reception proceeded like clockwork. We were able to concentrate only on having fun at our wedding and spending time with our friends and family! Jordan also was an expert at tactfully addressing any conflicts with our vendors, whether that involved helping our negotiations with the caterer or pleasantly letting our very hands-on minister know that we really didn't want to sit down at any point during our ceremony. In short, we don't want to get divorced, but if we did, we both would certainly hire Jordan for our second weddings ;) !

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Joanna W

This wedding planner saved my wedding, my sanity, and my life. Jordan was an absolute joy to work with. She always seemed to be very put together, even in complicated negotiations with various vendors. She has a very unique quality of being able to read people very well. Not... Read More only was she able to so perfectly understand my tastes and anticipate my desires, but she was also able to sense if I was uncomfortable with a vendor's suggestion. For example, we were having a meeting with the florist and I didn't like a choice the florist suggested, but I didn't want to come off as rude. All I had to do was squint an eye at Jordan before she stepped in and, very tactfully, suggested some other options. She was also very sweet in dealing with some squirmy flower girls and ring bearers. This woman could get along with anyone, and I mean anyone. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She was able to remind me of ideas from eight months ago that I mentioned during our initial planning. I am actually very upset that I can't hire her as a personal assistant in my new married life. She is that good. Also, her assistants were very cheerful and attentive. By the end of the evening, they felt like family! All in all, she made my husband and I feel like the happiest couple in the world, letting us enjoy a stress-free wedding day that far exceeded my wildest expectations.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Katie B

Jordan from Wedding Belles is a lifesaver! I am so late with this review, but I want everyone to know how happy I was with Jordan and Wedding Belles. I chose to plan our wedding and reception myself but needed someone to help with set-up, coordination, and breakdown on the big... Read More day. Jordan is so incredibly professional, organized, helpful, and overall just a joy to work with! She listened to my vision, offered extremely helpful suggestions/solutions, works her butt off for you, and has amazing vendor recommendations. I felt completely comfortable leaving everything in her hands on the big day. When I arrived at the ceremony venue, I wanted to cry - everything was exactly how I had imagined/planned! My family was also extremely impressed with Wedding Belles, and we were all 1,000% grateful we went with them. I would absolutely recommend Jordan and Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren B

I can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Wedding Belles!!! We worked with both Jordan and Kristen, and both were fantastic. Jordan is incredibly knowledgeable about vendors in Atlanta, and we were so happy with all of the suggestions she made, including... Read More hair/makeup, DJ, photographer, transportation, catering, etc. My wife and I are busy residents and were planning from a different city, but Jordan made the whole process so much less stressful. Both she and Kristen were incredibly understanding with our busy schedules and even helped navigate some sticky family drama. The wedding day itself went so smoothly – they had every last detail planned perfectly. I would recommend Wedding Belles to any bride or groom in Atlanta, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jane H

How can I begin to say thank you to Wedding Belles. As a MOB of one daughter, you want everything to be perfect and thanks to Wedding Belles, it was! Jordan and Caitlin were amazing! They were prepared for any contingency. Their goal was to allow us to enjoy the experience and... Read More they certainly met that goal! Jordan handled a tricky situation with the venue for me when my nerves were beginning to fray. She is organized and professional, but yet caring, calming and soothing. The support that she and Caitlin demonstrated to us went beyond the call of duty. I cannot possibly recommend Wedding Belles more highly!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Tammy K

Jordan with Wedding Belles and her assistant, Caitlin were amazing! From the very first call to the end of the wedding, I felt as ease that everything would be handled. Are you thinking of hiring a coordinator, but just not sure if it’s worth the money? Trust me! it is!! I was... Read More the type of bride that was comfortable with all of the initial planning such as selecting the vendors, etc, but what I needed was someone to handle all of the details and decorations the day of the event so that way our special day was stress free. At first, I had a hard time finding someone with reasonable pricing, but when I contacted Wedding Belles, it was clear that I found the right place. They have the option for full blown wedding planning, as well as day of coordination, which was exactly what I needed. After the contract was signed, I was immediately sent the organizational documents to make sure Wedding Belles had everything they needed to make our day went as smoothly as possible. Our overall experience was truly amazing. We felt at ease the day of our wedding and were able to enjoy all of our special moments together. Wedding Belles was worth every penny and then some!! Thank you Wedding Belles!! I highly recommend giving them a call if you want your day to go perfectly.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jennifer

We couldn't be happier or more thankful that we had the Wedding Belles by our side to help us plan our wedding and reception. Caitlin's organizational skills, people skills in dealing with vendors, and energetic and caring disposition made her a pleasure to work with. You can... Read More tell that she loves what she does. I also second what others on here are saying about how the WB are well-known around Atlanta, highly connected to vendors, and help save you so much time and stress in getting everything you need in order. And, Jordan was very up-front with us about which service package was the best value for our needs, not trying to sell us more than we needed, which we really appreciated. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Megan S

Hiring Jordan and Wedding Belles was the single best wedding decision I made, other than my now husband! I am a self-proclaimed Type-A control freak who plans events as a part of her job and Jordan is a friend from previously working in the same industry. I knew that Jordan was... Read More the only person that I could trust as a day-of coordinator if I had any hope of letting go and actually enjoying my wedding day. My parents were hesitant to jump on-board and hire a day-of coordinator because they assumed we could handle all of the details, but I knew we had to have her! At the end of our first meeting, my mother could not stop talking about how wonderful and informative Jordan was, how many great ideas she brought to the planning process, and how thankful she was that we had secured our date before anyone else could. By the end of the wedding weekend, my dad commented that he would have doubled Jordan’s payment because she was so valuable throughout the whole weekend! We didn’t have to worry about a single thing because Jordan and her team were always on it. We actually got to spend time with our families and friends instead of fielding questions and dealing with issues because Jordan handled them before we knew they were even problems. Our caterer burned some toast, so as guests and we arrived the fire alarm was screaming through the whole building. Jordan and her assistant calmly informed me as we walked into the back of the venue saying they were already on it – and they were because it shut off as soon as we walked in the back entrance! My co-workers commented on how carefree and happy I looked as a bride (knowing full-well my usual event game-face) and I can only attribute that to Jordan and her team Wedding Belles! They really are the best choice you could make for your big day!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Stephanie A

Jordan and her assistant Caitlin were absolutely PHENOMENAL! We chose their month-of service, but Jordan assisted us with vendor recommendations, advice and anything else we needed leading up to our big day. They are extremely affordable and the value they provide well exceeds... Read More the cost. Jordan was prepared for everything - including many things I didn't think of. I wanted for nothing that day, and every question I had, she had already thought of and handled it. She is highly organized and wonderful to work with! Would recommend her to ANYONE whether you're a control freak (like me) or not. Wedding Belles went above and beyond to make our wedding everything that we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tracy W

We used Jordan from wedding belles as our week of planner. She was wonderful to work with and had fantastic vendor recommendations. She did a wonderful job and helped make our day easy and smooth. If there were any issues that poped up I don't know about them because she took... Read More care of it. We were able to spend our day with having fun with friends and family and not having to worry about logistics.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Amy T

Wedding Belles was INCREDIBLE. The morning of our wedding, one of the groomsmen showed up in the wrong color suit, and Wedding Belles managed to get the right suit from the store and then they HAND-HEMMED the pants before I even knew there was a problem. They managed the... Read More vendors, wedding party, and family dynamics flawlessly, and my husband and I were able to relax and completely enjoy our day. So many guests commented on how well the wedding was coordinated. Working with Wedding Belles was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Deb J

Wedding Belles worked out perfect for us to have with my daughter being out of town and wanting to help plan her own wedding. Jordan is a calm presence with a "can do" attitude, nothing rattles her. She stepped in with several situations to find the solution that made everything... Read More come together. She is also willing to step in and help with something that may not be totally in her job description. Don't have any hesitation in hiring Jordan to have a knowledgeable person on board to answer questions and emails before the wedding, attend a vendor meeting that you are not sure about, run the rehearsal and be present the day of the wedding, making sure everything runs smoothly! Would do it all again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather M

Jordan was amazing. We couldn't have done it without her help. Wedding Belles worked with us with the day of package. Our wedding was at Ponce City Market and we live in Brooklyn. She was quick to respond. The best thing about Wedding Belles is that once Jordan started... Read More organizing everything I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Jordan!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura D

Jordan Flowers and the team from Wedding Belles were fantastic to work with. Our wedding day flowed wonderfully and it was all because of their work. Jordan was quick to respond to emails and always had a great attitude, no matter how many questions I asked. She helped connect... Read More us with the perfect vendors to match our style and vision. We planned a lot of the wedding on our own, but it would not have been the beautiful event it was without Jordan's help during the last month. I would strongly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elise H

There aren't enough stars and enough words to say how wonderful Jordan and Wedding Belles were during my whole wedding planning process and the day of. From the moment I began planning my wedding Jordan was there every step of the way whether I had financial questions about a... Read More vendor or the venue or if I just needed someone to calm me down and help me remember I was planning the happiest day of my life. She was also my parents' go-to for questions, concerns, and help and was sometimes the peace-keeper as the big day drew near! My wedding was also a unique situation given that it took place in New Orleans whereas Wedding Belles is an Atlanta-based company. I went to school in Atlanta and had recently moved to New Orleans. Jordan was highly recommended to me through a friend and even though she wasn't as familiar with the local vendors (and neither was I!) she still did a phenomenal job. I can only imagine how helpful she would be in her own territory! Four days before my wedding we learned that our officiant would not be able to make the wedding due to health reasons. I immediately called Jordan and within 24 hours we had a new officiant in the faith we valued and who respected our wishes. All of our guests thought the new officiant had been with us since the beginning! The day of the wedding I was nothing but calm and happy. Jordan knew where everyone was, had everything coordinated, made sure my groom and all of his groomsmen made it to the venue on time and during the wedding and reception everything was flawless. My parents could not have been happier and neither could I. Not once did I worry, not once was I stressed and as the bride I could not have asked for anything more. Whether you pick the full-service package or only the day of, Wedding Belles will be the best investment you make for your wedding, HANDS DOWN.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle G

My husband and I married in July - deciding to work with Jordan from Wedding Belles was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jordan was very flexible in arranging an initial Meet & Greet which worked with our schedule (as I lived in another state at the time).... Read More After that meeting, I was very impressed with her organization and all of her previous experiences in terms of the types and sizes of weddings she had coordinated, and I only became more impressed with time. Over the following months, she was so helpful - she suggested excellent vendors who fit both the style of our wedding and budget. While I thought I had addressed everything that could come up, at our final planning meeting, Jordan had thought of so many more things that I hadn’t even considered! For instance, she asked what our plans would be for breakfast the day of our wedding and not only suggested where we could order breakfast but also offered to bring the breakfast to both my husband and his groomsmen and my bridesmaids and myself! She helped to create a perfect timeline for our wedding day with lots of added flexibility. On our wedding morning, she was not only prepared for everything we had planned, but also prepared for all the unexpected things that came up! For example, after my maid of honor ate breakfast and had heartburn and asked for Tums - Jordan said she had Tums for in her emergency kit which had everything you could potentially imagine needing that morning! Jordan also remained perfectly calm throughout the hectic day. Finally, my husband was very skeptical about the need and importance of a wedding planner from the beginning and he remained skeptical even after we met Jordan — but on the drive back to the hotel after our reception, he said “I get it,” he too appreciated her help and said he would be happy to talk to any groom who is unsure of whether they should work with a wedding planner. Jordan was amazing and we're so grateful, we recommend her highly!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Wedding Belles (Jordan Flowers) helped our daughter plan her wedding from Cleveland, Ohio. She recommended vendors (who were all fabulous), helped us figure out myriad details (place cards, table numbers, etc.). On the day of the wedding she held my hand as I lost it for a bit... Read More and coordinated everything SO well that I enjoyed every minute of the day. It was an entirely stress free day for me. They are worth every penny and more. I am a very satisfied mother of the bride!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Yashika W

Our wedding day was October 3, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia. Since I live in Chicago, and with my very hectic schedule, I knew it would be too challenging for me to plan my wedding from a distance. With this, I hired Jordan Flowers of Wedding Belles to be my Wedding Planner and she... Read More delivered in grand style. Jordan was very professional, organized, creative, personable and reliable with excellent communication skills. She was diligent in preparing a wedding budget early in the planning process which was a helpful guide for us to follow. She recommended vendors for every aspect of the wedding and she obtained vendor estimates. She also arranged vendor appointments which she attended with us or, in some cases, she brought the vendors to us. She reviewed all vendor contracts and when issues arose with a vendor contract, or any other issues pertaining to our wedding plans, we were very impressed with her thoughtful and well-assured approach in solving difficult issues in a timely manner. The day before the wedding, Jordan was at the church for the rehearsal and making sure that each member of the wedding party received a copy of the wedding timeline. On my wedding day, she and her team were on hand all day making sure that they fulfilled my vision and dream. Reflecting back, when I would have concerns or felt a little uneasy during the wedding planning process, Jordan’s favorite expression was “no worries, I will take care of that.” Well, she was correct; I had no worries on my wedding day because she and her team were superb in carrying out all of my wants and desires. As a result, my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Our guests were in awe and they are still raving about their awesome wedding experience. Lastly, since all of the groomsmen in our wedding were from out of town, and their rented tuxedos had to be returned the next day, Jordan graciously agreed to return them to the store. With this, she was at the hotel early the next morning collecting tuxedos to return to the store……..now that’s first class service! If you are engaged and want to have an elegant wedding, Jordan Flowers with Wedding Belles is absolutely the “must have” person to make this happen.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The team at Wedding Belles is fabulous! These ladies were with me from start to finish. They offered great advice, suggestions, and support. They went with the flow and handled any problem that was thrown their way with a positive attitude. Highly competent and a pleasure to... Read More work with. Our wedding was a huge success and I didn't worry about anything on the big day since I had full confidence in them. I would recommend Wedding Belles to anyone since they can conform to any size budget. Thanks, ladies!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Courtney P

We decided to have Jordan and Kristen with us from the day we got engaged to the day we got married (over 2 years!) and they were amazing. I was in my last year of college when we got engaged and I had no idea how to plan a wedding. We chose Wedding Belles because we love that... Read More they plan "elegant weddings for the contemporary southern bride" and that sounded perfect! They suggested venders for EVERYTHING and they have great taste. My husband and I aren't picky but we definitely knew what we wanted. We never met with more than one vender because we fell in love with whomever they suggested. For example, food was a staple at our wedding and they recommended a caterer called Endive. We met with them once and had a tasting and that was all we needed to fall in love with their for and their service. I know that without Kristen and Jordan we would not have found Endive. Thats only one example of the million ways they helped me. We've spent so much time with them that they have become friends and we are so thankful that they're the ones who planned the most perfect day for us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Stacie M

Jordan is worth every penny and she'll pretty much be your best friend behind the scenes during your big day. Tell her every detail you want to happen and she'll see that it gets done. You'll still try to stay on top of things if you're anything like me but when you check in on... Read More a detail you'll find that Jordan did it two hours ago and you never needed to let it worry you to begin with..my favorite thing about Jordan is how calm she is and she's very clear with her questions. She was the only person I could really listen to the day of the wedding. She was a delight to be around and I just adore her. Call her now and thank me later. Just keep your fingers crossed she's available for your big day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jordan Flowers was the wedding planner for our daughter's February 2015 wedding, and I'm not sure the wedding would have happened without Wedding Belles! Jordan worked long-distance with my daughter and me from the very beginning, and what a difference it made to have a... Read More professional involved, especially since this is our only daughter and I live 11 hours away from the wedding venue! With Wedding Belles able assistance, not only were we best positioned to assess all the vendors, but we had a road map to know what to do when, when to check back in, and what to watch out for. Staying within our budget is something my husband really appreciated. When the wedding officiant dropped out at the last minute due to illness, Jordan saved the day - from 8 hours away! - and found an alternate who did a superb job. Our daughter was able to declare her wedding "Perfect!" and her dad and I stayed sane and enjoyed every minute only because we had Jordan and Wedding Belles of Atlanta working with us from Day 1!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mina S

These girls rock, especially Jordan. She was there by my side all night long even until after the final goodbyes. They are professional and know how to get the job done. I really could not have pulled off my wedding without them! LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Allie L

The Wedding Belles were the perfect choice for my wedding. Jordan and Kristen are so organized, enthusiastic, and understanding when things come up. They were so helpful when I couldn't make decisions and went above and beyond when I emailed them a ridiculous number of times.... Read More They developed a personal relationship with my mom, which she really appreciated and the experience would have been so much more complicated and honestly terrible without them. They were so organized that even though there were some little hiccups on the wedding day (which no one could have prevented), I thought everything had gone totally perfectly. They took control of every detail and made sure everything went smoothly. I cannot recommend the Wedding Belles enough! I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without wedding planners, and Jordan and Kristen did an amazing job - I couldn't have asked for better planners.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Minoo H

These women saved my sanity! From the moment we inquired about their services they were on top of it. They are EXTREMELY thorough. One thing that stood out to me was their level of preparedness. They asked questions/sorted out details regarding the smallest things that... Read More we had never thought about! I will also say that I've been to 16 weddings in my life (I know, a LOT) and the ones without planners are obvious. We chose Wedding Belles because of the reviews on Wedding Wire and they not only lived up to our expectations but far exceeded them. How so, you may be asking yourself: 1. They had snacks for hungry bridesmaids (pretzels anyone?) 2. Jordan basically singlehandedly figured out how to tie my wedding dress (it was the Jenny Yoo Annabelle, deceptively complicated!) 3. They never let us worry about a single thing, I even had them pick out photobooth font because the stress of picking one out was too much 4. When I got stressed Kristin brought me a drink!!!!!!! They did all this and MORE! Simply said, they are the ONE vendor from our wedding that we could not do without.

Jordan Flowers

Jordan has been planning weddings in Atlanta for nine years, both with Matrimony, Inc. and as an independent wedding consultant. She is a native of Winston Salem, NC, and received her Bachelor of Arts in Theater Studies and Sociology from Emory University. She also holds a Master of Arts in Arts Administration from Savannah College of Art and Design. Jordan is a proud member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority, the Junior League of Atlanta, and a regular volunteer for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.