Planning for the Southern Bride

Wedding Belles is a full-service wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our professional team is prepared to assist our brides at any level during all steps of the wedding planning process. We specialize in elegant, traditional weddings for the modern bride and ensure a seamless planning and day of experience for our clients.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

824 East Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA (678) 743-1460
INSTAGRAM

Best decision I made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sarah H

We could not have had the amazing wedding we did without Wedding Belles! I worked with Kristen specifically over the year and a half of our engagement. My family lives out of state so she helped me with literally EVERYTHING for the wedding. She met with me to touch base whenever... Read More I felt I needed to, she came to every vendor meeting with me, negotiated contracts for me, and made everything run smoothly and perfect. I think the longest I ever waited to hear back from her via text, email or phone was an hour tops! There are so many little things I would have looked past and it was so nice to have her take care of them so I could focus on the fun stuff and enjoy the process. I would 100% use them again and would refer them to any friends of mine that get married in the future!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Stephanie A

Jordan and her assistant Caitlin were absolutely PHENOMENAL! We chose their month-of service, but Jordan assisted us with vendor recommendations, advice and anything else we needed leading up to our big day. They are extremely affordable and the value they provide well exceeds... Read More the cost. Jordan was prepared for everything - including many things I didn't think of. I wanted for nothing that day, and every question I had, she had already thought of and handled it. She is highly organized and wonderful to work with! Would recommend her to ANYONE whether you're a control freak (like me) or not. Wedding Belles went above and beyond to make our wedding everything that we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tracy W

We used Jordan from wedding belles as our week of planner. She was wonderful to work with and had fantastic vendor recommendations. She did a wonderful job and helped make our day easy and smooth. If there were any issues that poped up I don't know about them because she took... Read More care of it. We were able to spend our day with having fun with friends and family and not having to worry about logistics.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Amy T

Wedding Belles was INCREDIBLE. The morning of our wedding, one of the groomsmen showed up in the wrong color suit, and Wedding Belles managed to get the right suit from the store and then they HAND-HEMMED the pants before I even knew there was a problem. They managed the... Read More vendors, wedding party, and family dynamics flawlessly, and my husband and I were able to relax and completely enjoy our day. So many guests commented on how well the wedding was coordinated. Working with Wedding Belles was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Deb J

Wedding Belles worked out perfect for us to have with my daughter being out of town and wanting to help plan her own wedding. Jordan is a calm presence with a "can do" attitude, nothing rattles her. She stepped in with several situations to find the solution that made everything... Read More come together. She is also willing to step in and help with something that may not be totally in her job description. Don't have any hesitation in hiring Jordan to have a knowledgeable person on board to answer questions and emails before the wedding, attend a vendor meeting that you are not sure about, run the rehearsal and be present the day of the wedding, making sure everything runs smoothly! Would do it all again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather M

Jordan was amazing. We couldn't have done it without her help. Wedding Belles worked with us with the day of package. Our wedding was at Ponce City Market and we live in Brooklyn. She was quick to respond. The best thing about Wedding Belles is that once Jordan started... Read More organizing everything I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Jordan!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura D

Jordan Flowers and the team from Wedding Belles were fantastic to work with. Our wedding day flowed wonderfully and it was all because of their work. Jordan was quick to respond to emails and always had a great attitude, no matter how many questions I asked. She helped connect... Read More us with the perfect vendors to match our style and vision. We planned a lot of the wedding on our own, but it would not have been the beautiful event it was without Jordan's help during the last month. I would strongly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elise H

There aren't enough stars and enough words to say how wonderful Jordan and Wedding Belles were during my whole wedding planning process and the day of. From the moment I began planning my wedding Jordan was there every step of the way whether I had financial questions about a... Read More vendor or the venue or if I just needed someone to calm me down and help me remember I was planning the happiest day of my life. She was also my parents' go-to for questions, concerns, and help and was sometimes the peace-keeper as the big day drew near! My wedding was also a unique situation given that it took place in New Orleans whereas Wedding Belles is an Atlanta-based company. I went to school in Atlanta and had recently moved to New Orleans. Jordan was highly recommended to me through a friend and even though she wasn't as familiar with the local vendors (and neither was I!) she still did a phenomenal job. I can only imagine how helpful she would be in her own territory! Four days before my wedding we learned that our officiant would not be able to make the wedding due to health reasons. I immediately called Jordan and within 24 hours we had a new officiant in the faith we valued and who respected our wishes. All of our guests thought the new officiant had been with us since the beginning! The day of the wedding I was nothing but calm and happy. Jordan knew where everyone was, had everything coordinated, made sure my groom and all of his groomsmen made it to the venue on time and during the wedding and reception everything was flawless. My parents could not have been happier and neither could I. Not once did I worry, not once was I stressed and as the bride I could not have asked for anything more. Whether you pick the full-service package or only the day of, Wedding Belles will be the best investment you make for your wedding, HANDS DOWN.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle G

My husband and I married in July - deciding to work with Jordan from Wedding Belles was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jordan was very flexible in arranging an initial Meet & Greet which worked with our schedule (as I lived in another state at the time).... Read More After that meeting, I was very impressed with her organization and all of her previous experiences in terms of the types and sizes of weddings she had coordinated, and I only became more impressed with time. Over the following months, she was so helpful - she suggested excellent vendors who fit both the style of our wedding and budget. While I thought I had addressed everything that could come up, at our final planning meeting, Jordan had thought of so many more things that I hadn’t even considered! For instance, she asked what our plans would be for breakfast the day of our wedding and not only suggested where we could order breakfast but also offered to bring the breakfast to both my husband and his groomsmen and my bridesmaids and myself! She helped to create a perfect timeline for our wedding day with lots of added flexibility. On our wedding morning, she was not only prepared for everything we had planned, but also prepared for all the unexpected things that came up! For example, after my maid of honor ate breakfast and had heartburn and asked for Tums - Jordan said she had Tums for in her emergency kit which had everything you could potentially imagine needing that morning! Jordan also remained perfectly calm throughout the hectic day. Finally, my husband was very skeptical about the need and importance of a wedding planner from the beginning and he remained skeptical even after we met Jordan — but on the drive back to the hotel after our reception, he said “I get it,” he too appreciated her help and said he would be happy to talk to any groom who is unsure of whether they should work with a wedding planner. Jordan was amazing and we're so grateful, we recommend her highly!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Wedding Belles (Jordan Flowers) helped our daughter plan her wedding from Cleveland, Ohio. She recommended vendors (who were all fabulous), helped us figure out myriad details (place cards, table numbers, etc.). On the day of the wedding she held my hand as I lost it for a bit... Read More and coordinated everything SO well that I enjoyed every minute of the day. It was an entirely stress free day for me. They are worth every penny and more. I am a very satisfied mother of the bride!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Yashika W

Our wedding day was October 3, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia. Since I live in Chicago, and with my very hectic schedule, I knew it would be too challenging for me to plan my wedding from a distance. With this, I hired Jordan Flowers of Wedding Belles to be my Wedding Planner and she... Read More delivered in grand style. Jordan was very professional, organized, creative, personable and reliable with excellent communication skills. She was diligent in preparing a wedding budget early in the planning process which was a helpful guide for us to follow. She recommended vendors for every aspect of the wedding and she obtained vendor estimates. She also arranged vendor appointments which she attended with us or, in some cases, she brought the vendors to us. She reviewed all vendor contracts and when issues arose with a vendor contract, or any other issues pertaining to our wedding plans, we were very impressed with her thoughtful and well-assured approach in solving difficult issues in a timely manner. The day before the wedding, Jordan was at the church for the rehearsal and making sure that each member of the wedding party received a copy of the wedding timeline. On my wedding day, she and her team were on hand all day making sure that they fulfilled my vision and dream. Reflecting back, when I would have concerns or felt a little uneasy during the wedding planning process, Jordan’s favorite expression was “no worries, I will take care of that.” Well, she was correct; I had no worries on my wedding day because she and her team were superb in carrying out all of my wants and desires. As a result, my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Our guests were in awe and they are still raving about their awesome wedding experience. Lastly, since all of the groomsmen in our wedding were from out of town, and their rented tuxedos had to be returned the next day, Jordan graciously agreed to return them to the store. With this, she was at the hotel early the next morning collecting tuxedos to return to the store……..now that’s first class service! If you are engaged and want to have an elegant wedding, Jordan Flowers with Wedding Belles is absolutely the “must have” person to make this happen.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The team at Wedding Belles is fabulous! These ladies were with me from start to finish. They offered great advice, suggestions, and support. They went with the flow and handled any problem that was thrown their way with a positive attitude. Highly competent and a pleasure to... Read More work with. Our wedding was a huge success and I didn't worry about anything on the big day since I had full confidence in them. I would recommend Wedding Belles to anyone since they can conform to any size budget. Thanks, ladies!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Courtney P

We decided to have Jordan and Kristen with us from the day we got engaged to the day we got married (over 2 years!) and they were amazing. I was in my last year of college when we got engaged and I had no idea how to plan a wedding. We chose Wedding Belles because we love that... Read More they plan "elegant weddings for the contemporary southern bride" and that sounded perfect! They suggested venders for EVERYTHING and they have great taste. My husband and I aren't picky but we definitely knew what we wanted. We never met with more than one vender because we fell in love with whomever they suggested. For example, food was a staple at our wedding and they recommended a caterer called Endive. We met with them once and had a tasting and that was all we needed to fall in love with their for and their service. I know that without Kristen and Jordan we would not have found Endive. Thats only one example of the million ways they helped me. We've spent so much time with them that they have become friends and we are so thankful that they're the ones who planned the most perfect day for us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Stacie M

Jordan is worth every penny and she'll pretty much be your best friend behind the scenes during your big day. Tell her every detail you want to happen and she'll see that it gets done. You'll still try to stay on top of things if you're anything like me but when you check in on... Read More a detail you'll find that Jordan did it two hours ago and you never needed to let it worry you to begin with..my favorite thing about Jordan is how calm she is and she's very clear with her questions. She was the only person I could really listen to the day of the wedding. She was a delight to be around and I just adore her. Call her now and thank me later. Just keep your fingers crossed she's available for your big day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jordan Flowers was the wedding planner for our daughter's February 2015 wedding, and I'm not sure the wedding would have happened without Wedding Belles! Jordan worked long-distance with my daughter and me from the very beginning, and what a difference it made to have a... Read More professional involved, especially since this is our only daughter and I live 11 hours away from the wedding venue! With Wedding Belles able assistance, not only were we best positioned to assess all the vendors, but we had a road map to know what to do when, when to check back in, and what to watch out for. Staying within our budget is something my husband really appreciated. When the wedding officiant dropped out at the last minute due to illness, Jordan saved the day - from 8 hours away! - and found an alternate who did a superb job. Our daughter was able to declare her wedding "Perfect!" and her dad and I stayed sane and enjoyed every minute only because we had Jordan and Wedding Belles of Atlanta working with us from Day 1!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mina S

These girls rock, especially Jordan. She was there by my side all night long even until after the final goodbyes. They are professional and know how to get the job done. I really could not have pulled off my wedding without them! LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Allie L

The Wedding Belles were the perfect choice for my wedding. Jordan and Kristen are so organized, enthusiastic, and understanding when things come up. They were so helpful when I couldn't make decisions and went above and beyond when I emailed them a ridiculous number of times.... Read More They developed a personal relationship with my mom, which she really appreciated and the experience would have been so much more complicated and honestly terrible without them. They were so organized that even though there were some little hiccups on the wedding day (which no one could have prevented), I thought everything had gone totally perfectly. They took control of every detail and made sure everything went smoothly. I cannot recommend the Wedding Belles enough! I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without wedding planners, and Jordan and Kristen did an amazing job - I couldn't have asked for better planners.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Minoo H

These women saved my sanity! From the moment we inquired about their services they were on top of it. They are EXTREMELY thorough. One thing that stood out to me was their level of preparedness. They asked questions/sorted out details regarding the smallest things that... Read More we had never thought about! I will also say that I've been to 16 weddings in my life (I know, a LOT) and the ones without planners are obvious. We chose Wedding Belles because of the reviews on Wedding Wire and they not only lived up to our expectations but far exceeded them. How so, you may be asking yourself: 1. They had snacks for hungry bridesmaids (pretzels anyone?) 2. Jordan basically singlehandedly figured out how to tie my wedding dress (it was the Jenny Yoo Annabelle, deceptively complicated!) 3. They never let us worry about a single thing, I even had them pick out photobooth font because the stress of picking one out was too much 4. When I got stressed Kristin brought me a drink!!!!!!! They did all this and MORE! Simply said, they are the ONE vendor from our wedding that we could not do without.

Your super-organized best friend on the wedding day

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Hillary B

The Wedding Belles were a critical part of our wedding day--they made sure that all the little details were executed just as I had planned. It really made my day so much better to know that they were managing all the vendors, making sure timelines were met perfectly, and... Read More ensuring that every detail was in place. These girls are SUPER organized and I immediately knew they are the exact right type of personalities to manage all the moving parts and people on a wedding day. I would highly recommend them.

Wonderful Wedding Planners

Reviewed on 11/28/2014

Kristen and Jordan both repeatedly went above and beyond throughout the wedding and reception, and I can say with candor that it would not have gone nearly as well without their diligent efforts. They were particularly helpful in aiding in the organizing of our wedding's outline... Read More and timeline. Their knowledge of local wedding vendors was also invaluable.

Jordan Flowers

Jordan has been planning weddings in Atlanta for eight years, both with Matrimony, Inc. and as an independent wedding consultant. She is a native of Winston Salem, NC, and received her Bachelor of Arts in Theater Studies and Sociology from Emory University. She also holds a Master of Arts in Arts Administration from Savannah College of Art and Design. Jordan is a proud member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority, the Junior League of Atlanta, and a regular volunteer for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.