Photography starting at just $595!

With coverage starting at a remarkable $595 with personalized packaging and professionals selected for their skill and dedication to telling YOUR wedding story, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Ohio

Perfect memories!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014

I just want to say how happy my daughter & I were with the service and pictures received from WeddingBug photography! I am the first to admit I was nervous as I've never purchased services via the web for something like this & wasn't sure initially if I made the right choice.... Read More However, every step of the way & all my numerous nervous phone calls to the WB director put me at ease that everything was under control & I had no reason to worry. Their customer service is exceptional and when we met Lionel it all came together perfectly. He captured the day exactly as we wanted it..total fun, silly & traditional when appropriate. Thanks to everyone at WB that facilitated everything so Michelle & Dustin have memories of a most perfect day!

TO Wedding Bug