Trash The Dress

$0-$1,000

1800 Byberry Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA

Happy Bride and Groom

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Tonica W

Our photographer through Wedding Bug was hands down our favorite vendor of the day. Dan Lerro was the photographer at our wedding. Not only did Dan take great pictures throughout the day, he was funny, entertaining and just a great person to be around. Dan went above and beyond to make sure we captured all of the special moments of our day. He listened to us and took the pictures we wanted to take but also inserted his excellent vision and took shots that we would have never thought of. He was open, honest and very warm. We had a bad experience with our engagement photos with a different vendor and were really nervous about our wedding photos. Dan helped us relax and showed us several pictures as he took them to reassure us that we were in good hands. I would love to have him take all the pictures of the important moments in our lives in the years to come!

Believe everything you read.

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Sara D

I selected this vendor after I had to drop my first photographer. I found them online and found there site easy to navigate. They had everything on there webpage that made me at ease and confirmed my feelings of trust. After talking to one of their reps, I was convinced that they were the ones. Everything I read on their site was confirmed by a friendly and professional person on the otherside of the phone. I booked them over the phone and was surprised at how easy the whole process was.

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Teri A

First the photographer "Kim", she was horrible, not personable, just not a fun person. We only had a few shots of my husband and I, 2 of me walking down the aisle, none of my flower girl. No picture of me and my husband with our children. We had to tell her where and how to take pictures...which out of 600 photos, a hand full wear okay. I am having my a "redo" of wedding pictures of my husband and I...Just so very disappointed, I emailed the company and no response.

Great

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amanda M

I love my videographer his name was Andrew and my photographer whos name was micheal. They were very easy to work with.

poor

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Deloretta hi babe love u karl 12/6/12 L

I liked the videographer. Once wedding bug got your signed contract they became very indifferent and matter of fact. I would not recommend them or their sister company

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Stacey H

The photographer did an amazing job. We had over 800 photos to choose from and all the pictures looked great (no surprise or stupid looks taken).

photography

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Diane A

When I saw their prices online, I was floored! It was extremely cheap, and we were able to get photos and video for just over $1,000. A lot of reviews online about them were mixed, saying "oh I got a terrible photographer" or "oh they must be too good to be true, they're probably a huge scam so I just couldn't go with them even though it's cheap...", but it really ended up being great! We had a very friendly photographer Jeff Touseaud, and he took some great shots. I would have liked if he gave me a tiny bit more direction, like just tilt your head a little more that way or do this or that or pose me a little bit more, and some of his camera angles could have been slightly nicer, but other than that we definitely got our money's worth of photos. We were promptly given a DVD with nearly 700 photos. I am still waiting to receive our video however, even though it was supposed to be sent to us within 2 weeks after the event.

TO Wedding Bug