Wedding Bug

Serving Philadelphia

Photography starting at just $595!

With coverage starting at a remarkable $595 with personalized packaging and professionals selected for their skill and dedication to telling YOUR wedding story, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Philadelphia

Great Value!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Gabrielle L

I took a gamble and picked this wedding vendor through their website alone. It was a great value for the money I spent but their service was just as great as if I paid $10000. Overall I really enjoyed the photographer and his willingness to work with us in any capacity. I highly... Read More recommend if you are doing a wedding on a budget as I was.

2015-09-16T09:19:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words- so happy to hear that you loved your photographer and the services provided and that you would recommend us to other brides. That is the biggest compliment of all. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding... Read Less Read More

Captured every Moment

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Adriana A

Our experience with Wedding Bug was extremely positive! We were so fortunate to have two photographers and a videographer. Their services are extremely affordable, and they have wonderful staff! Our photographers were absolutely amazing and they were able to capture every single... Read More moment from beginning to end! I cannot wait to see all of the amazing shots that they captured at our fairy tale wedding!

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Michelle L

We had two videographers for the ceremony and then one for the beginning/important parts of the reception----they were GREAT!!!! very nice and personable. They each personally called me about one week before they wedding to ask about any special requests I might have and what... Read More the vibe I was looking for, for our video was. CAN'T WAIT to see the footage!!!

2015-09-30T08:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! So pleased to hear that your Videographers took such great care of you. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug!

Wedding Bug Photography

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Sarah S

Our photographers, Tena and Vanessa were outstanding! They were so accommodating to our last minute changes and captured our special and candid moments. I can't wait to see all of the photos they took!

Pleasant Surprise

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jennifer L

I used Wedding Bug as a photography service and was very pleased with what service I was provided. I worked specifically with Marco B. and he was absolutley wonderful. He was professional and very flexible. I was contacted prior to the event to go over my style an any specific... Read More information he should know about family dynamics, etc. This was very positive and he followed all requests! I was even more shocked to see how quickly our photos were edited and available for us within the week following our wedding! The pictures were both posed and candid which made for a great overall collection of moments!

wedding photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 melissa a

Our photographer was punctual, professional, extremely talented and a joy to work with. Thank you Saluheday

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Destiny M

I paid 545 for my wedding photography. On the plus side, I did get the rights to all my photos, which makes me happy. What I wasn't happy about was that I wasn't matched up to a photographer with the same vision as I. I wanted candid, she wanted posed. She won. Oh well. There... Read More were some pics I liked, many I didn't; but in the end, you get what you pay for. I wish I would have spent more.