Photography starting at just $595!

With coverage starting at a remarkable $595 with personalized packaging and professionals selected for their skill and dedication to telling YOUR wedding story, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier!

Classic, Documentary, Editorial, Fine Art, Vintage

$0-$1,000

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Great value!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Amanda D

I was overall satisfied with my wedding bug experience. They emailed me periodically during the planning process to keep me up to date on everything. The photographer and I didn't meet until the morning of the wedding, so I was a little nervous about not seeing any of his work... Read More or knowing his style. When it was all said and done I was happy with the pictures. I got the picture cd about 2 weeks after the wedding. I also made an album on their website and it turned out beautiful!

If you are in or near Richmond, VA ask for Nicole

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Johanna W

Our wedding was quite small so we were concerned that any photographer would not take it seriously. Which was a HUGE concern when the original wedding consultant left the company and did't tell us. However, I spoke extensively with her replacement Sabrina Landry and she... Read More assured me that our wedding would be remembered as it deserved. She set us up with Nicole Campbell of NMC Photorgaphy. When Nicole called me the week of the wedding, I was a little stressed out since the wedding was 3 days away. However, I was very impressed with what she had to say and the gallery on her web site. Since several members of the wedding party (myself included) are disabled, I was concerned about crutches, wheelchairs and walkers taking over the photos. Nicole was wonderful. The people are the focus of the pictures and not a single photo came out poorly. She even made the cranky flower boy smile for some of the shots! There was a major storm the night before the wedding so there was no power at the church. With no additional lighting inside, she was still able to make our photos look classic and beautiful. If you are in or near Richmond, VA and want to use The Wedding Bug - Ask for Nicole Campbell. If my experience was typical, you won't be dissappointed.

Good Value

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Mary O

We really like our DJ Mike C. He definitely played the music we selected from the profile. But he didn't do any of my personal requests that I put on the profile as well as spoke to him about. The next day I really regretted that. I was so busy I didn't think about. As the... Read More DJ he should have announced those things. When my maid of honor reminded him about doing the toasts, he was almost inaudible over his microphone. It was great to have a DJ but disappointing to not have him do the special things I had requested.

Great value & great customer service.

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Dolly Z

I have to say that for the value it is worth getting wedding bug. I was skeptic about contracting someone online, but it is one of the best decisions my husband and I made. To book the date up to the details of the wedding were quick and easy. The person I was assigned to help... Read More me was great! any questions or changes I had were never an issue. I also got to speak to the photographer a few days before the wedding (John J.) he was very punctual and on point with what he needed to do. Once your pictures are done they give you a website where you can handle all of your pics. I would highly recommend this place!.

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Rachael J

I would recommend Wedding Bug to anyone on a budget who still wants quality service. They helped me find the perfect photographer for our wedding and were easy to communicate with if I had any questions or concerns.

Absolutely HORRIBLE!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Katie W

My photographers were very nice, but the images were absolutely horrible. The lighting is bad in half of them and the color is just off. I might have maybe ten photos that are usable. I'm crushed that after paying over $600 I barely have enough pictures to put in an album.... Read More The posing was awful. To top it off they were late. I should have done my own photography. At least then I wouldn't be out so much money. I cried when I looked at the images. I'm not being a picky woman and just saying "I" look bad and hate the pictures. The images are just bad.

TO Wedding Bug