Wedding Cake Art & Design Center

By Appointment, Brighton, MI

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

By Appointment, Brighton, MI (810) 229-5790

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer M

Kory is awesome and our cake was so beautiful. He really works hard to make your cake look just as you imagined for your special day. Kory is really nice and worked well my florist who was providing the fresh flowers to go on my cake. The cake also tasted wonderful and we got... Read More so many compliments on how delicious it was.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

The Wedding Cake was absolutely stunning and fit with the theme. Everyone loved the cake and it tasted great! I would recommend Wedding Cake Art and Design Center to anyone who is getting married or having a party. Thank you so much Kory!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michelle T

Kory was very easy and great to work with! Our initial consultation was very informative and gave us the confidence in Kory that he would deliver exactly what we wanted for our cake and cupcakes. They were delivered to our venue the morning of the reception and Kory put on our... Read More cake topper for us. Everything was exactly what we envisioned and we received many compliments on the taste of the cupcakes. We did not have any left over! Thank you so much Kory!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Brooke B

Sooooo yummy! Very beautiful! Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kerry K

Kory has made two bridal shower cakes for us and they were both beautiful and delicious! He is very helpful and easy to work with, and his cakes are so much more than what you would get from a typical bakery. A great selection of flavors and the cakes are four layers, not the... Read More typical two. If you are looking for something special for an extra special event, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Ashley G

Kory was very easy to work with and made all of my request look wonderful. Everyone loved the cake (Chocolate w. Chocolate Gnash & White w. Raspberry Filling)! The cake was perfect, and he worked with our florist to add flowers to our cake. His prices are very reasonable and... Read More there isnt anything he can't do!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Christine S

Absolutely wonderful. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted as good as it looked. The buttercream frosting wasn't too sweet but sweet enough to compliment the moist cake perfectly. The filling (raspberry and chocolate fudge) was also delectable. The cake arrived on time and looking... Read More and tasting exactly as expected. And the price was very reasonable for the outstanding quality of the cake. The only disappointment was that we didn't have leftovers! We couldn't have been more pleased and highly recommend Wedding Cake Art and Design Center.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Joshua M

Thank you Wedding Cake Art and Design Center! The Cake & Cupcakes for the Wedding were Phenomenal!! Guests raved about how beautiful t was and how awesome it taste! We have had several people ask for contact information. We had Chocolate & Vanilla Raspberry an it was out of... Read More this world with an absolutely Beautiful Presentation :) I would always refer them and not use anyone else....that is for sure!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kelley L

Kory did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding - she had a cake at every table - they were beautifully presented on cake stands, with succulents for d├ęcor - but they tasted even better than they looked (if that is possible)! Kory is very easy to work with and his cakes are... Read More truly delicious. All of our guests commented on them - we had four flavors, and people went to different tables to try other flavors - they were all that good!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Kory did an amazing job on our wedding cake! I gave him a picture of an elaborately decorated cake I found on the internet, and he mirrored it exactly.....the color and design were identical to the picture! Both he and his wife are a pleasure to work with, they are very... Read More professional and respond quickly. Our guests raved about the taste of the cake as well. Phenomenal job!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lorena G

Kory did a wonderful job on our cake! We got so many compliments on how good it was! I sent him photos and he created a gorgeous cake that was exactly what I was looking for. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

I needed a three tier Dobos Torte decorated for a rock and roll surprise party. After reaching out to multiple bakeries who told me it was impossible, I found Wedding Cake Art and Design who didn't blink an eye. They said yes right away and in the end presented us with a... Read More beautiful rock and roll cake that tasted amazing and authentic. I will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 lucy W

I have had specially designed cakes from this wonderful cake artist 4 times now for my self as well as a friends' weddings/showers and Kory makes the best cakes I have ever had at an event! Not only creative and artistically gorgeous, but as delicious and fresh tasting as it is... Read More beautiful! What a blessing to have such a talented baker in our local area.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

I can not say enough about how amazing my wedding cake was. We chose to have 2 different flavors and boy were they amazing. We had a large wedding and had a 5 tier cake and there were about 10 pieces left at the end of the night !!! This is the best cake I have ever had!!!!

Beautiful and delicious!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 erica m

Kory did a wonderful job on our cake and it was delicious. We did 2 flavors and many guests tried both(I sure did). He was easy to work with, showed him a picture of what I was looking for and the results were outstanding.

Best Buttercream Frosting! Hands Down!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Megan Z

We met with Kory and he was so helpful with designing our cake and giving us ideas and pictures of other ones that he did. He was very patient and completely honored my request of extra butter cream frosting! When my husband and I arrived at the reception the cake was even... Read More better than we could have imagined. Plus everyone is still talking about how delicious the cake was! You cannot go wrong with having a cake done by Kory! Look no further than Kory!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Ashley C

Meeting with Kory went very smoothly, he was able to pick up perfectly on everything that we wanted from the cake. When I first saw the cake at the wedding reception, it was gorgeous and completely took my breath away! The cake looked like something out of a magazine. It only... Read More got better when I got to taste the cake. I knew I loved our flavors from the tasting, but they were even better the wedding day. We had several people come up to us and say that this was the best cake they'd ever tasted. Not just wedding cake, but the best cake ever! And it truly was. Getting Kory to make my cake was one of the best decisions I made when I was wedding planning and I couldn't be happier with the result!

Great cake!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jennifer

Kory did a fabulous job on our wedding cake. Everything was as promised and even better, the style and flavors were as we had discussed and I had no worries working with him. We got many rave reviews from our guests on how good the cake tasted. I would recommend Kory to my... Read More family and friends!

Absolutely Perfect Cake!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Alexandra v

I came to Kory about 20 days from my wedding date. He was extremely helpful and understanding with my situation (last minute change of plans left me without a wedding cake and panicking!). We discussed everything in great detail over the phone and email, and he reassured me what... Read More I wanted was possible, and - even better - within my price range. Well, the day came, and I was so happy! He created the wedding cake of my dreams, exactly the same as the picture I gave him of a cake I had seen on Pinterest; it was like he just pulled it straight out of the picture. Even the color of the cake was perfectly matching my mint green theme. Everyone loved the taste - I picked lemon cream and night and day (vanilla and chocolate) - and still I am getting compliments on how beautiful it was. I had a birdcage cake, it looked just like one! Thank you so much Wedding Cake Art and Design Center, you made my wedding cake absolutely perfect!!! :) - Alexandra Belanger

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Michellena B

I absolutely loved my cake. It was exactly what I wanted. I was a last minute bride but I was still able to get the best cake ever even when I put the order in a little over a month until my wedding. It was delivered on time, set up beautifully and was as delicious as I... Read More imagined. My plan is to order a small cake on next anniversary and eat it again! The service was great, delivery great, quality great. I'd highly recommend this service!

Best Cake, EVER!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jenny A

Our wedding cake was the tastiest cake ever! If you are planning a wedding, you must try these cakes, they are delicious! We also asked for a special design (with locks and keys) and they totally delivered! We were so very happy we found this Baker!

Best cake ever--and great service!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Sara D

Kory was wonderful to work with--he was one of the only vendors we had (most of the equipment, food, etc. came from family) and he made the experience absolutely stress-free. He met with us to go over options, was very up-front about price choices, and then was very flexible as... Read More we made changes in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We were planning the wedding from out of state, so it was so helpful to have his quick email responses (despite working full-time as a firefighter!). He delivered right on time and assembled the cake without a hitch. On top of all of that, the cake was the best cake we've ever had, and many of our guests thought so, too. There was almost none left over. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Best Tasting Cake EVER

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Julie S

I found this baker at a bridal show giving out samples. I was with my mom and sister. We all went back about 1/2 dozen times to get more samples and I knew I'd found the yummiest possible cake. As a bonus, his cakes are gorgeous and he worked with me for a design that totally... Read More fit our personalities but what really won me over was the taste. Not super sweet, creamy, moist - FANTASTIC!!! I can't recommend them enough.

A Joke

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Shauna M

Was the cake great? absolutely! Service? not so much. We drove 2 hours to a tasting that they cancelled. The next time, they only had two flavors for us to taste (chocolate and white!) If we wanted to try the other flavors on the menu, we had to buy small cakes in that... Read More flavor. I sent pictures of some cakes that I liked and asked them to design something similar. The baker didn't understand what I meant, so I finally compromised for a cake in a picture and said to make it exactly like that cake. Do you think my cake looked like that on the wedding day? NOPE. How hard is it to copy a picture? Don't call yourself a design center if you cant even do that. Not to mention, they were 3 times more expensive than any other baker we looked at!

Very very good

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Bailey S

I had my shower cake and wedding cheesecakes from here and loved them both. He is very good, easy to work with and can do whatever you want on a cake.