Wedding Couture by Netmartin

CT, NY, RI, Turks & Caicos, Cancun Mexico

Fashionable Wedding Photography

Wedding Couture is Netmartin's brand of luxury wedding photography. We aim to deliver more than just beautifully edited pictures. We make brides look and feel drop-dead gorgeous. The work we produce here is often described as something out of a magazine. That's because we use a highly-stylized approach that marries both fashion and wedding photography. We are available for travel world-wide. We have photographed weddings in Turks and Caicos, and Cancun, Mexico.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

240 Highland Avenue, Cheshire, CT CT, NY, RI, Turks & Caicos, Cancun Mexico (203) 234-2084

Reviewed on 6/01/2017

Susie & Tom are amazing!! Look no further, there is no competition! We were married on May 27th 2016 - My husband and I aren't very serious and not big picture takers. Susie and Tom made us comfortable and kept us laughing all day! Our photos are AMAZING! They captured how... Read More beautiful and amazing our wedding day was. We have 2785 photos from our special day and all 2785 are beautiful. We cannot wait to have kids so we can work with Wedding Couture by Netmartin again!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Adrianna C

Selecting Netmartin to photograph our wedding was the best choice we could have made. Susie and Tom were fantastic! They truly were a wonderful part of our wedding day and we could not have been more pleased. Our photographs are amazing and will help us treasure our most... Read More special day for the rest of our lives. Thank you Susie and Tom!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Liz V

Susie was fabulous and delivered. She is high energy, very organized and kind. She strives to create a beautiful product as well as work within your budget. I am a timid person and she made me feel like a PRO! If you need a photographer for your special day, please consider... Read More Netmartin.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Michele M

Susie and her team are the absolute best! Look no farther. They helped us from day one all the way through to cutting the cake! Professional, fun, and energetic! We had the best time with them. Our pictures came out so unbelievably perfect I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Heather S

Netmartin was the best decision I made for my wedding. I can never thank Susie enough not only for the beautiful photos and moments she captured, but also helping to coordinate the day and relieved some of that pressure from us. I had a knee injury the week of my wedding and she... Read More and her assistant bent over backwards to help make it the day I imagined, crutches and all! She went above and beyond her job as a photographer and I will be forever grateful <3.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Taylor G

My wedding wouldn't have gone as perfectly as it did without having Wedding Couture as the company I chose to do my photography! Susie ensured that the entire wedding remained on schedule, and had a great relationship with the other vendors at the wedding. Her personality... Read More itself deserves five stars. She radiates energy and a true love for the art of what she does. My mother was sick with pneumonia that day, and Susie was sure to accommodate to the chaos the morning had to offer, she made my mother so comfortable and happy the entire time and I couldn't be more appreciative for it. Her pictures speak for them self, you're guaranteed to feel like a million bucks that day inside and out. Her creativity and knowledge of photography cannot be challenged, it's AMAZING. I would recommend her, and her company to anyone getting married. I was so fortunate to have had the opportunity to have her as my photographer, and anyone else who does I can guarantee would feel the same way!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Danielle F

Susie and Tom are the best duo to work with. They both bring such great energy and are very meticulous. Whether its fixing a piece of your hair because its in your face or moving a piece of clothing to make it look correct for that shot, is the length they go to. They captured... Read More so many incredible shots of our wedding that its making it difficult to decide which ones we like best! Susie also did our engagement photos which we had so much fun with.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda S

Look no further! Susie at Netmartin is not only unbelievably talented, she is also a pleasure to work with!! My husband and I searched for a photographer for a while because photos are very important to us. Within a few minutes of meeting Susie, we knew it was the right fit. Her... Read More energetic personality is contagious, and her work speaks for itself. She listens to what you want, and sometimes even knew what I wanted when I couldn't express it clearly. She knows what looks good and especially knows how to position you without making you look posed, which I feel is very important and not always done the right way. Our engagement shoot was so much fun, and she made us feel so comfortable. She really acts as your wedding planner - I didn't have a wedding planner but turned to her for a lot of details and logistics about the day, and she was nothing but helpful along the way. The day of the wedding we had Susie and her husband Tommy, and the two of them make an amazing team! Everything ran smoothly, and Susie kept everything prompt without making me feel rushed. Everyone loved her energy! She even knew who was who in the family thanks to her basically studying our family tree leading up to the wedding! The turnaround time for your wedding photos is so fast, much quicker than most we talked to. She has plenty of packages to choose from based on your budget. If she has your wedding date open, do yourself a favor and book her. You will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Stephanie G

There are not words to express how wonderful Susie was during our wedding planning. From our consultation to our engagement shoot, to our wedding, she was absolutely amazing. Her contagious and outgoing personality made us feel so excited and comfortable to be photographed. On... Read More our wedding day, her energy made everyone feel so happy! My favorite thing about Susie was how she guides you in order to take the most perfect photos but is also flexible in making your vision come to life. Lastly, her editing and photography skills are stunning, my wedding photos came out so gorgeous and I continue to get compliments on them. We are so lucky to have booked Susie and I highly recommend her and the company to every bride and groom!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melissa M

Susie and her team are the best of the best!! I can't express how grateful we are to have had Susie as a part of our wedding day. She made sure everything ran smoothly and efficiently from first thing in the morning throughout the rest of our day and she made us all feel... Read More completely comfortable and relaxed. Both our wedding and engagement pictures are breathtaking and we will cherish them forever. Hiring Susie was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Amanda P

Netmartin is hands down the best!! Not only are they amazing photographers and very talented... But they are such great people!! I had a 30 person wedding party and Susie made it so easy to capture all the important moments. She is the sweetest and so fun and really takes the... Read More time to care about her brides!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Alyssa P

Susie and her husband were absolutely amazing from the day we met, through the 18 months of planning and the day of the wedding. I remember crying when she first walked in my moms house the day of our wedding because it just felt so real! Susie and her husband have a way about... Read More them that just make you feel so comfortable and as if you're the most important person on the planet that day! I would highly recommend Netmartin. Their work is absolutely unbelievable and pictures are worth a thousand words--for real!

I love my photos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Marie-Lynn P

I knew years ago that when I got married I was going to have NetMartin do my photos....and they didn't disappoint!! Susie and Tommy photographed my wedding and they were amazing to work with! They captured the most beautiful shots and even the specific detail images I requested.... Read More They were quick and attentive and edited several "teaser" photos for us while we were on our honeymoon and sent us ALL of the photos within a month. It's so hard to pick our favorites because there are so many!! Their creativity is incredible and I am THRILLED that we have these photos forever!! Thank you Susie & Tommy!!!!

Awesome Photography!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Amy B

Tommy Martin is the BEST!! I highly recommend using him for your wedding or any event! You can tell his mind is always working to get the perfect shot. He knows exactly what he is doing and is the best photographer I have ever met!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Andrea C

We used Susie from Netmartin for our wedding photography and were beyond happy! Susie was amazing because she had so many creative photo ideas and was also open to our suggestions for photos. All of our pictures came out was so hard to pick pictures for our... Read More album! Susie further used her magic to get our two-year-old flower girl to pose in pictures when her terrible twos were acting up! The only downfall is that Netmartin is a little pricy, but they are worth every penny! Highly recommended.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Ashley G

The photographer is the biggest part of the wedding. It could either make or break it. Not only were the husband and wife team great to work with, they are experienced, friendly and motivated. The pictures came out more breathtaking then I could have imagined. I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Vanessa g

I was impressed with Netmartin as soon as they showed me their work. It was the most professional presentation out of all I seen and the pictures were AMAZING! Our pictures were finished earlier than the promised date which was an exciting surprise! We are getting personal... Read More service with our photo album and they went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I will definitely use them for all of my photography needs.

love the pics!

Reviewed on 12/18/2010 ruth c

Susie was awesome together with Michelle. Susie was very personable, to work with! Can't wait to see the album..

Awesome Pictes

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Stefanie B

There is no one else I would want taking pictures on the most important day of our lives.

Awesome photographers

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Erin L

Tommy & Susie are 2 awesome photographers. So much fun to work with. They are both so talented and take amazing photographs! Take a look at there website to see!

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Theresa B

Tommy was great!

Very Happy

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 Gia P

The pictures were absolutely breathtaking and they superceded our already high expectations of the amazing work you do! We truly can relive our wedding day through the photos. We have gotten endless compliments on how beautiful the pictures are and we are ever so proud to say we... Read More used Netmartin Photography!

Review for Netmartin Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth G

I gave my photographer creative license with all of my pictures, since she is the proffessional. Although I sometimes felt a little awkward and posed, she really knew what she was doing. I usually do not like photos of of myself, but of all 600+ photos she took of us... Read More (engagement icluded) there is not one that I don't just love. Plus, she puts everything on a website so that instead of taking orders from all of our guests for the different pictures they all want, they can go online and order everything themselves. One less hassle for me is a beautiful thing.;She's not cheap, but very worth it.

Review for Netmartin Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2007 Dana A

beautiful album.;were rude to our family during photo shoot. did not shoot pictures requested by family and did not ask bride or groom.

Rating for Netmartin Photography