Fashionable Wedding Photography

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

240 Highland Avenue, Cheshire, CT

I love my photos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Marie-Lynn P

I knew years ago that when I got married I was going to have NetMartin do my photos....and they didn't disappoint!! Susie and Tommy photographed my wedding and they were amazing to work with! They captured the most beautiful shots and even the specific detail images I requested.... Read More They were quick and attentive and edited several "teaser" photos for us while we were on our honeymoon and sent us ALL of the photos within a month. It's so hard to pick our favorites because there are so many!! Their creativity is incredible and I am THRILLED that we have these photos forever!! Thank you Susie & Tommy!!!!

Awesome Photography!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Amy B

Tommy Martin is the BEST!! I highly recommend using him for your wedding or any event! You can tell his mind is always working to get the perfect shot. He knows exactly what he is doing and is the best photographer I have ever met!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Andrea C

We used Susie from Netmartin for our wedding photography and were beyond happy! Susie was amazing because she had so many creative photo ideas and was also open to our suggestions for photos. All of our pictures came out amazing...it was so hard to pick pictures for our... Read More album! Susie further used her magic to get our two-year-old flower girl to pose in pictures when her terrible twos were acting up! The only downfall is that Netmartin is a little pricy, but they are worth every penny! Highly recommended.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Ashley G

The photographer is the biggest part of the wedding. It could either make or break it. Not only were the husband and wife team great to work with, they are experienced, friendly and motivated. The pictures came out more breathtaking then I could have imagined. I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Vanessa g

I was impressed with Netmartin as soon as they showed me their work. It was the most professional presentation out of all I seen and the pictures were AMAZING! Our pictures were finished earlier than the promised date which was an exciting surprise! We are getting personal... Read More service with our photo album and they went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I will definitely use them for all of my photography needs.

love the pics!

Reviewed on 12/18/2010 ruth c

Susie was awesome together with Michelle. Susie was very personable, lively...fun to work with! Can't wait to see the album..

Awesome Pictes

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Stefanie B

There is no one else I would want taking pictures on the most important day of our lives.

Awesome photographers

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Erin L

Tommy & Susie are 2 awesome photographers. So much fun to work with. They are both so talented and take amazing photographs! Take a look at there website to see!

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Theresa B

Tommy was great!

Very Happy

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 Gia P

The pictures were absolutely breathtaking and they superceded our already high expectations of the amazing work you do! We truly can relive our wedding day through the photos. We have gotten endless compliments on how beautiful the pictures are and we are ever so proud to say we... Read More used Netmartin Photography!

Review for Netmartin Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth G

I gave my photographer creative license with all of my pictures, since she is the proffessional. Although I sometimes felt a little awkward and posed, she really knew what she was doing. I usually do not like photos of of myself, but of all 600+ photos she took of us... Read More (engagement icluded) there is not one that I don't just love. Plus, she puts everything on a website so that instead of taking orders from all of our guests for the different pictures they all want, they can go online and order everything themselves. One less hassle for me is a beautiful thing.;She's not cheap, but very worth it.

Review for Netmartin Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2007 Dana A

beautiful album.;were rude to our family during photo shoot. did not shoot pictures requested by family and did not ask bride or groom.

Rating for Netmartin Photography