Wedding Day Rescue is here to help!​​​​

Serving the Sandhills of North Carolina, Wedding Day Rescue was created to help the bride during the critical and stressful final 24 hours of her wedding week. ​As any bride knows, the process of planning a wedding can be overwhelming. As her special day approaches, last minute distractions may steal her joy: Will my guests like my wedding cake? What to do with all these wedding gifts scattered around the house? Will my bridesmaids have fun? Will my wedding dress be as beautiful as I anticipate? Will the weather cooperate? How can I enjoy my day when there is so much to coordinate? So if your wedding is in one day or one year, the team at Wedding Day Rescue is here to help. Please contact me at 703-505-6347 to learn more.

$ – Inexpensive

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Southern Pines, North Carolina (703) 505-6347
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lindsay C

Kate was my day of coordinator for my wedding. I never even realized how important having a DOC is until I spoke with Kate and realized all that she could take care of for me. We met a couple times prior, to discuss the details of the day. We discussed what I wanted and she also... Read More had some wonderful suggestions that really made my wedding day just a little extra special. She has great experience so she brings a lot to the table with knowledge on how the day will flow. On my wedding day, she was incredible. She would stay in touch with me, but at the same time she was working on my behalf and taking care of everything and it was incredibly stress free knowing she was there taking care of all the miscellaneous details - like making sure the caramel apples favors, that were in the venue refrigerator, were placed on all the tables. I remember saying to myself - oh my gosh I totally forgot about that. Well Kate was on top of it, so no worries! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, she is priceless. She is highly organized and a joy to work with.

2016-09-04T06:15:56 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, Thank you for the glowing review. It was such a joy working with you and T. With your first step down the aisle I don't want you to have a care in the world other than having a beautiful day that you will always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Aleca B

Kate Rowe and her assistant were absolutely essential to making my wedding a success and I 100% recommend her, even if you don't think you need a day-of wedding coordinator! I hired Kate for her day-of wedding services, which actually started at the rehearsal and didn't end... Read More until she'd arranged a shuttle for some of the....impaired guests at 11 pm the next night. Throughout the wedding planning process, she checked in with me to help make sure I'd reached certain planning milestones, and provided an excellent recommendation for a DJ in the Raleigh/Southern Pines area (Cool Receptions, if you're looking). The week before, she put together a timeline, helped me arrange the processional, and checked with all of the vendors that we were on schedule for all of the food, linens, cake, etc. She is so sweet and friendly but also highly organized and schedule-oriented, and knowledgeable- exactly what you want in a coordinator! She kept the reception on track, queued the DJ for the various toasts, dances, etc, and even helped keep me calm when a freak storm briefly knocked out the power. Additionally, her assistant Ganelle (sorry if I've spelled that wrong!) arranged an extra centerpiece on the cake when we realized we forgot our caketopper; it looked like a professional had done it. I can go on and on; she's wonderful. Her fees are highly reasonable, and I guarantee the money is worth the peace of mind you'll have on your wedding day knowing that the room is arranged, the champagne will be served, and you won't have to solve any of the small to large crises that arise on your wedding day. Wedding Day Rescue is exactly as the name says and I can't recommend it enough! Thanks again Kate!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Talena E

Kate was absolutely amazing from the beginning until the end. Her and the wedding day rescue staff were supportive and very consistent with stayin on top of things. My day was as dreamy as imagined and stress free.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Rebecca F

Where do I begin?! Kate was absolutely delightful and professional. She was incredibly instrumental throughout the whole process. I really had no idea how important it was to have a wedding coordinator, but now I do! She made sure everything leading up to the big day was... Read More taken care of - including constant communication and sample itineraries. I really only have great things to say about Kate. I recommend her to anyone looking for a fun and professional wedding coordinator. Thanks again, Kate!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Taylor F

Kate was our day-of-coordinator for our wedding this past weekend. She was absolutely wonderful to work with in the planning stages and was spot on the day of. I didn't think to book a DOC until a few weeks before the wedding, but Kate took over finalizing details and times... Read More with all of my vendors. We did all of this through email since I live in southwest VA. She was very specific about what she needed from me in order to create a timeline for the day. She was prompt the day of, extremely kind and focused, helped set up decorations, and adapted everyone to our fluctuating schedule the day of. It was a huge relief knowing she was taking care of moving people and communicating between all of the vendors. Not to mention her invaluable service is extremely affordable :) Go with Kate and relax on your big day.

Kate Rowe

Thank you for visiting my site. My name is Kate Rowe and I love brides, weddings, finding new venues, hunting for fun, creative ideas and decorations. I guess you could say I am a wedding geek. I offer a wide range of services from day-of services only to full wedding coordination that will take you from your engagement through your last dance.