Let us capture your dream wedding on film

Our goal is to film every moment of your dream day and preserve these memories so you can share them for many generations to come. Wedding is a one in a life time moment that can be captured only once and we want to make your wedding video a wedding DREAM video.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Lodi, NJ tri-state area and destination weddings (609) 373-2684

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Anya C

We met with Robert about one year before our wedding after watching some of his wedding films. We didn't know the couples in the films but they made us laugh and cry because the films were so creative and unique. That's when we knew that we wanted Wedding Dream Video to capture... Read More our wedding. Robert was very professional and easy to work with. His talent is undeniable and it is clear that he is passionate about his work. On the wedding day Robert and his assistant were on time, prepared, and truly seemed excited to document our day. Robert has a great sense of humor and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, while at the same time seeming invisible. He was able to capture many candid moments that were natural without having us pose. Within a month after our wedding he created our cinematic movie trailer and we were blown away. We had many people contacting us to let us know how beautiful it was and how emotional they became while watching it. The feature film was delivered to us faster than expected and it exceeded our high expectations. We can't stop watching it! Robert told our story in such beautiful way that it left us speechless. The drone footage definitely made the film stand out. We also appreciated Robert's flexibility and consideration with the minor adjustments we asked for. If you are looking for an amazing wedding cinematographer, look no further! Robert is truly the best. Robert, thank you for creating a film that we will cherish and share for many years to come! Anya + John

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 caroline & dominik s

There was no other option for us besides Robert after watching his videos. When we first watched a few trailers, we felt like we were watching a movie, we were sold. He is truly a master of his craft. Robert and his team made our day that much more relaxed with their awesome... Read More personalities and sense of humor. He directed us with patience, dedication and professionalism. His quick response time and detailed information made the process that much easier. He called us the day before our wedding to put us at ease and to give some words of encouragement and follow-up with any special requests we may have the day of. When our schedule was running tight the day of, they knew exactly what to do, were very proactive, and actively worked very hard for the perfect shots. I am a true believer that your cinematograher and photographer are two of the most important decisions you will make during the wedding planning process and we were definitely not disappointed with our choices. In fact, they were the best choices we made throughout this whole process. When you find someone who truly loves what they do, the rest will just flow and come together, and that’s how we felt. We cannot thank him enough for adding to our special day and we can’t wait to see our video … anyone who chooses Wedding Dream Video should consider themselves the luckiest! Caroline & Dominik June 25, 2017 xoxo

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ashli H

First of all, not only was Robert wonderful to work with, but his creativity and imagination were far beyond what we could have expected for our wedding video. We were BEYOND thrilled at the outcome and everyone who we have shared the video with thus far is blown away by the... Read More quality and classiness of the video. It was by far the best money we spent on our wedding (even more than my Vera Wang gown)! If you're considering a videographer for your wedding or special occasion, your search should stop at Wedding Dream Video! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Stephanie F

Robert was amazing!!! His professionalism and great attitude on the day of the wedding was superb! He has incredible ideas and a great eye for cinematography! We were positively blown away by our final product and we've gotten so many compliments on the trailer that friends and... Read More family were able to see through our Facebook pages. Wedding Dream Video was by far our favorite vendor! We definitely got the best of the best when we booked Robert and we cannot say enough great things about him! We never thought we'd have such an incredible piece of art to remember the most special day of our lives.. Robert created a true masterpiece for us!!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Luke P

Probably just like everyone that’s planning their own wedding, my wife and I were thinking a lot about the wedding video. When the wedding bills started to add up we were debating about the wedding video since we already had two photographers scheduled for our wedding. Hiring... Read More Wedding Dream Video was one of the best decisions we ever made. Hands down!! I must admit that meeting Robert was amazing. He doesn’t record wedding videos he makes unique movies with passion. That’s a big difference and I didn’t see any other wedding video that tops his work. Trust me I have a big family and I did see a lot of wedding videos. I just wanted to thank Robert for providing us with a lifetime of enjoyment enclosed in a very special movie. You are the man!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Luke P

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Marek S

The video of our wedding is not a movie. It's an art. I believe that Robert should do Hollywood videos. His work is amazing. My wife and I had so many shed tears while watching our wedding over and over again. Each time we re-watch it we have same reaction: tears and joy. Keep... Read More up the great work.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Laura S

Robert really helped personalize our video so that it was perfect and just what we wanted.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

Robert really is the best in what he does. Very easy to work with. You don't have to be a professional actor to have a great video because he will make you one. Me and my wife hate to watch ourselves on videos but what Robert did with ours we watch it over and over. Our friends... Read More loved it too. I would highly recommend Robert as your choice. It will be the best choice you'll make.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Justyna J

Robert was amazing to work with. He really is invested in his job and executes amazing films that are so well designed. . Highly recommend Robert for not only his great video quality and design but also great personality to work with.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

WOW. Robert’s end product truly has this effect. The cinematography, editing and packaging were top notch and evident that these tasks were performed by someone who is passionate about and is a master of his art. My wife and I watched the video for the first time with the bridal... Read More party and we all felt as though we were truly reliving all magical moments of our special day, and not in a prolonged manner (as a typical wedding video is) but rather in an extremely engaging one. Every second of our video was special!   The whole experience – from initial conversation to the delivery of our movie– was smooth and reassuring. It’s a refreshing experience to work with someone who genuinely loves his job and lights up when describing his vision for how he can best capture your wedding. Also, I must note that Robert & his crew are extremely professional and helpful individuals, and avoid getting in the way of any proceeding during the wedding which everyone appreciated (guests have noted this!)

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 lukasz B

Wedding Dream Video, Robert and his crew is amazing, very professional as well as easy going and open to any ideas. Super Blue Ray Video quality and sound. We couldn't be more happy with our movie :). Robert will make it so easy and comfortable with no extra pressure. You will... Read More not be disappointed. Wedding Dream Video is the best and well known with many awards. We will be happy to work with Robert again and we recommend wedding Dream Video to everyone, enjoy all your best movies with only Dream Video

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Anna A

AMAZING!- Robert did an amazing job on our wedding video! Our wedding was in October at the stone house in warren NJ. Robert utilized the scenery at our venue to capture beautiful scenes for our movie. Every special moment was in our video and watching it for the first time... Read More was like reliving that exact day. Robert worked well with my photographer and the whole bridal party. I have absolutely no complaints!! My sister in law is also using Robert in December, thats who much we love his work!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Wedding Dream Video film from our wedding was right on the mark ! It highlighted the most important moments of our wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Robert from the very first day ! He was helpful and gave us many advices that we followed and were happy with. We couldn't... Read More ask for anything better. He was very patient with us during the entire wedding day hustle. The final video was amazing and it was the best wedding investment we made.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Joanna K

When my husband and I watched our video, we were amazed! Robert and his partner captured the most important day of our lives, from getting ready, walking down the isle to enjoying the dance floor. He was able to capture all of our special moments that we may have forgotten over... Read More time but we are now able to look back and reminisce. He knew exactly what we were looking for and he got the job done! We couldn't be any happier with the service, and quality of our products which include the dvds, photo montage, and movie trailer poster. Thank you Robert and Staff, you did an amazing job and have Exceptional talent! Mr. & Mrs. Mack

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ilona G

Choosing Robert to film our wedding was the quickest and easiest wedding decision. He filmed our friends wedding and we loved his work so much we did not have to think twice who will be filming our wedding. And we are beyond happy with the our wedding video. Robert is very... Read More attentive, detail oriented and patient! He went above and beyond to make sure that he captures all the important moments of our wedding day. And the hard work paid off - our wedding video is simply amazing - I cannot stop watching it. He showed our story in the most romantic and beautiful film. I am also very happy I trusted him with the music selection - the music themes he picked are great. Robert is the best guy to film your event.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Monika K

Robert truly has a passion for creating EXCEPTIONAL wedding memories! He knows EXACTLY how to capture every special moment and makes the videography stress free for the bride! He knows all the right moments to focus on and doesn't miss a detail. His work truly speaks for... Read More itself...check out some of his cinematic trailers. He was a pleasure to work with, on time, very professional and super nice! We loved our video and HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

ROBERT IS INCREDIBLE!!! I can't say enough about Robert and Wedding Dream Video. While our wedding day was the best day of my life, watching and reliving it via our movie was a close second. The way Robert captured our story, the sentiments shared that day and all of those... Read More little moments that make a wedding truly magical was absolutely extraordinary. Robert was a pleasure to work with, truly accommodating and an incredible artist. I would 10000% recommend him and I can't thank him enough for a beautiful, beautiful memory to remember our wedding forever.

Stunning Work

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Joanna J

I've been tracking Robert for years now so when the time came he was my first and only choice, and I wasn't disappointed. The trailer and the featured video were beyond anything I've expected. He was always willing to able to answer any questions in the speediest fashion. We are... Read More thrilled with his work.

Exceptional Video

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Lisa D

Working with Robert was a pleasure. He was very patient with us. We met with him and felt very comfortable. ALL the rage when we were married was shooting in DSLR but we heard that the sound is not great with this type of shooting and Robert concurred. He said he would do it... Read More if we wanted but having the option was great. We decided to NOT shoot DSLR. He arrived on time and got lots of great footage and was very patient...especially when were were trying to roll my wedding band on the piano to meet with some of the special gifts my wife bought for me. VERY patient. The editing was great also and he provided our raw footage right away. I cant say enough how reasonable he is and professional. Thanks for making my video a wonderful memory

Amazing Videography amazing service and great pricing!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

After a long drawn out search my husband and I decided to go with Wedding Dream Video as our videographer. Our wedding was in July atop of the Flatiron Hotel in NYC and it was a beautiful clear day with the city scape the weather and the ambiance, but I must say Roberts work... Read More made all the difference. He enhanced every moment of our wedding on the video, from our ceremony to our first dance to the beautiful views of the city, it all came together better than we could have every dreamed. He took the time out to listen to our question and concerns prior to the wedding day and I have to say he delivered everything he promised. Watching the video has been like showing people an amazing new independent film starring US ! Thank you so much to Robert and staff for making our wedding day everything we wished it could be and preserving it for us in the beautiful video. We Highly recommend you give Robert a call, you will thank us!

The One Vendor you Shouldn't go Without

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Karina S

To put it plain and simple my wife and I were apprehensive when it came to a videographer. Most of our friends told us that they had someone video their wedding and while most of them had watched it once others never even bothered to watch it. I think in 99% of the cases... Read More couples hire someone to video and for the most part what they receive is essentially "B-roll" or a continuous video of the event from 1 or 2 video cameras. For this reason alone it was difficult to justify the cost on top of already hiring a quality photographer. At the time of the wedding planning I had worked at the same company as Robert and he had plenty of time to convince me that I should go with him however, after all of the discussions it only took one trailer from one of his previous weddings to win us over. Robert takes an artistic, cinematic approach to his work that rivals most hollywood movies today. Robert's work focuses on telling a story and doing so in a way that takes you back to the moment as if took place yesterday. His passion and energy for what he does is incomparable to anyone we have ever worked with. From start to finish you can expect nothing less than professionalism working with the "cast" in addition to other vendors. Robert couldn't have managed the situation any better and in fact I felt he really added to the creativity of our wedding shots by providing our photographer with an alternative perspective. I could go on forever but simply put I will leave you with these two thoughts. First, after working with Robert and seeing the results we have watched our video more than 15 times (5 back to back in the first sitting) and I have not even been through all of our wedding photos. Secondly, Robert puts an ungodly amount of hours into editing his films and...the results speak for themselves. Watch the karina&kyle trailer and you will agree. Investing in Robert and Wedding Dream Video was the best decision we ever made.

Robert Mroczko

Hi Guys, My name is Robert Mroczko and I love filmmaking, I love creating a memorable masterpiece for couples to enjoy for years to come. Check out our videos and you won't be surprised why already many brides choose Wedding Dream Video as their Wedding Cinematography Service.