Is this your business? claim it now

Wedding Flowers by Lisa

Houston, TX

1510 Delano St, Houston, TX

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Kerry G

Wedding Flowers by Lisa did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers, linens, chargers and some decor as well (candles, etc). They were excellent to work with as well! Hands down the best vendor I worked with and I can't recommend them enough!

loved them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Jenny W

Scott at Blooming Gallery (previously known as Flowers by Lisa) did a great job. the decor/flowers at my wedding looked amazing.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Colleen M

We worked with Scott at Flowers by Lisa (Blooming Gallery). He was amazing!!! I gave him minimal direction beyond shape of the arrangement and colors of flowers and they created the most beautiful centerpieces I had ever seen. My bouquets were the same way. I wasn't really sure what I wanted exactly and I showed Scott a few pictures and he did a fantastic on my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. I would highly recommend Flowers by Lisa! They were great to work with and their flowers are gorgeous.

Simply Stunning!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Kathryn K

My wedding flowers were just gorgeous! I was so thrilled with the way they turned out and how everything looked just as we had planned! Scott was amazing to work with and really made my vision come true!

Most gorgeous wedding flowers

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Ashley K

Lisa and her team did an unbelievable job with all of the flowers for my wedding day. I worked with Scott and he is absolutely amazing! I was a stressed bride who knew what she wanted, but had a hard time deciding because there were SO many gorgeous options. Scott helped me narrow down my vision and nailed it to a T! Towards the end of the planning process I told Scott that he knew what I liked and to just go for it and I was not disappointed! So many guests raved about the centerpieces at the reception and the alter flowers at the ceremony. I cannot tell you how many people I recommended this vendor too, everyone was having a fit over the flowers! If you decide to work with Wedding Flowers by Lisa, I 100% suggest requesting Scott. He knows his flowers and knows how to execute the brides vision!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Amy W

If you go to Lisa, you will feel completely comfortable with her plan. You can say a couple ideas, or a theme and she will run with it and make it even better than you could imagine. She is wonderful at what she does and made us feel completely at ease during every consultation. The wedding flowers turned out beautiful, but we did pay for how great it looked.

Stunning Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Jeni K

I can’t say enough positive things about Flowers by Lisa, and Scott in particular. Scott was FANTASTIC! He was professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, etc. I went to our consultation with a vision and a budget and left the rest up to them. When our wedding day came, I was absolutely stunned by what I saw – I never expected to receive such large/full bouquets and centerpieces with my budget. My bridal party and guests were even in awe of how beautiful the flowers were. I can’t say thank you enough for making my wedding even more beautiful than I had imagined!

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! SUPERB! THE BEST!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Kelly K

I cannot give this place enough stars. Lisa and her team are some of the most creative, nice, amazing people to work with! I absolutely adored working with them and I would recommend them to anyone. Our flower arrangements and centerpieces are literally still the topic of discussion among friends/family/co-workers and my wedding was nearly a month ago! If you have a budget, tell her right off and she will find the most amazing arrangements and will keep you under that budget. If the sky is the limit then they can literally do anything you'd like. Not only did we get our flowers here, but our linens as well and the place looked so incredibly gorgeous. Again, I could ramble on and on about this place. If you're getting married and flowers are important to you, you owe it to yourself to check out Wedding Flowers by Lisa. And once you do, I guarantee you won't want to use anyone else!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Monica H

Lisa is a one-in-a-million artist and visionary who is able to make any space look divinely beautiful. She did flowers for both my and my sister's wedding and both times did exquisite work. I can't recommend her highly enough.

I love them!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Iver W

I am so glad to have chosen Wedding Flowers by Lisa to handle my floral needs for my wedding! As some brides are, I was very indecisive when it came to choosing my flowers. I was on a very strict budget, but they pulled it off for me! I don't know how many times I went up to that place and changed my order, but they were super nice and helpful each time! I originally met with this guy names Charles. He was so very helpful. I am a visual person and he showed me each and every option we talked about, which I appreciated so much. He took me all over the office showing my stands and vases, and then we took me to the freezer where they kept the flowers to show me some of the arrangements they had set up already. Their work is truly amazing. To send me on my way he created a fresh sample bouquet with the flowers I liked for free! I went back a few times after that to make some changes because I was having a hard time matching my flower colors to the actual color I had for my wedding. I wanted something royal purple, so I expressed my concerns to Charles and we set an appointment to visit and flower warehouse that is down the street from the office. This helped me so much. He showed me all of my options for that color and we were FINALLY able to finalize my order after that! I was so grateful for that. I am not sure if other places take you to a warehouse to show you all of your options, but for those brides who were like me, I would highly recommend it! The last time I went by, I finally met Lisa. She was so nice and helpful as well. Charles told me they were setting up a wedding similar to mine and that I was welcome to come by to see the arrangements they had created so that is why I went. Of course, after seeing stuff I ended up tweaking my order, but Lisa was happy to help and reassured me that everything will be beautiful! I chose to go with dark purple stock for my pew markers which also doubled as half of my table centerpieces. The other half of the centerpieces were floating candle vases that I rented from the venue. I got a ton of compliments on the stock, which is very inexpensive if I may add, and the color of it was so rich. It added a lot to my wedding decorations. I loved it! My altar arrangements were a mix of that same stock, light purple roses and hydrangea, white roses and hydrangea some other flowers and greenery. They were also very nice. My bouquet was just what I wanted! They recreated the one Charles had made for me in the beginning. I would recommend Wedding Flowers by Lisa to anyone. They are so helpful and spend a lot of time with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. Florist are typically busy all of the time, but never did I feel like I was being rushed or that I was inconveniencing them by changing my order a million times! They are a really good vendor to work with and they helped make my day exceptional!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Shelli G

Lisa is fantastic! After meeting with her and discussing possibilities for my wedding I felt totally at ease with her handling the flowers. She even took us to her flower supplier and showed us what flowers she was thinking of using together. It was great to see everything ahead of time. She did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Shayla B

Lisa is AMAZING!!! She goes above and beyond and we got so many compliments on the flowers!! If i were you i would use her

AMAZING Florist!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Lisa L

Lisa from Blooming Gallery is such an amazing florist! She worked within my budget and even helped us find ways to save money. My fiancé (now husband) and I never thought we could afford her (b/c her work is exquisite), but she was so nice and listened to what we liked and with her work she absolutely made my dream wedding come true! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Lisa!! From the bottom of my heart you made my dream wedding come true. --Lisa and Fernando Delgado

Lisa is wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Christina P

Lisa did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers! She is so sweet and so easy to work with. She has excellent taste and her flowers were beyond beautiful! She made our wedding beautiful! I highly recommend Lisa!

Amazing arrangements and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 6/02/2012 rido p

Lisa and her staff were wonderful! They were great to work with and very helpful through my whole wedding planning process. I was amazed on my wedding day when I saw the beautiful arrangements and bouquets! My guests loved the floral decorations! You won't be disappointed with this kind of talent!

Stunning

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Kimberly L

Lisa took my vision and ran with it. My linens and flowers were everything I could have wanted and more! She found theerfect, unique mix of flowers in my colors that complimented everything.

More Than I Could Have Imagined

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Savannah F

Lisa is amazing. She is so easy and wonderful to work with and goes above an beyond what you could ever imagine. I am so thrilled with the job she did at my wedding, I couldn't have asked for more. I feel like she highly exceeded my expectations and I still can't stop looking at the beautiful job she did in my wedding pictures!

Great flowers and service!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Kim N

Lisa was wonderful to work with and she took us to a wholesale flower shop where we got to pick and see every flower that was used in our wedding. They were all beautiful!!

TO Wedding Flowers by Lisa