Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1001 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 1(877) 923-2769

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jaclyn W

Russ was a pleasure to work with. He had a great knowledge of flowers and made suggestions (which was great - I don't know much about flowers). On the day of, I was a bit nervous how everything would turn out... But when his floral designer Heidy text me photos I was BLOWN AWAY.... Read More The bouquets were exactly like the picture that I had brought Russ and the arrangements were HUGE. Some of the biggest I have ever seen. On top of it all, they were very affordable. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Alaina P

Having just gotten married and still reflecting on my special day, it's very obvious that the beautiful flowers provided by Russ really created the very best elegance at my wedding. From the arrangements on the pews at the church, to the bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, to the... Read More centerpieces at the reception hall. Not only did he make my brooch themed bouquet more beautiful than I could imagine, but he also went out of his way to do something he had never done before for me: a bed of roses to hold my seating cards. Russ was such a pleasure to work with, from the first meeting till the day of. Although he is super busy (because he's the best), he was always easy to get ahold of and made me feel like the only bride he needed to take care of. His team works just as hard to make sure everything looks lovely and runs perfectly the day of. Russ' prices are the best around, and I would recommend him to any bride looking for a florist! Thanks, Russ! You exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Russ is the best! We got really great prices and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. He's very easy to converse with and is sensitive to your needs. Give him a try! You will be so glad that you did!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

So happy with my wedding flowers. I gave Russ a picture of what I had in mind and that is exactly what he gave me! He had great ideas and suggestions and I received tons of compliments on my flowers! I would referrer him and will definitely use him again for my baby shower,... Read More that is also coming up this year :)

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Matthew P

Russ was just amazing! He was so down to earth from the beginning and was able to put my bouquet together based off of colors and random scrapes of paper I brought in! The flowers where so beautiful, words can't even describe how beautiful they where. We are so happy we found... Read More him to help bring our special day together!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Julie C

We were so please with the flowers and price point. Russ did exactly what we wanted with just a few pictures as examples. He was very helpful with suggestions and responded quickly to emails and calls. We would definitely use Russ Flowers again!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

I would highly recommend Russ! My daughter's wedding was on 11-7-15 and themed in country chic. Russ and team did a fantastic job with the creation of all the flower arrangements to fit perfectly into the wedding theme - and all with just a couple of photos we provided at the... Read More consultation. He is also very reasonably priced! As a corporate meeting and events manager myself, I would not hesitate to refer Russ to friends and colleagues.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kirsten H

I cannot say enough good things about Russ Phillip! He did all of our flowers for our wedding, from the bouquets to the centerpieces and they were absolutely stunning! Way better than we could have imagined! Russ was wonderful to work with as well. Planning a wedding is always... Read More so stressful and trying to get an idea of what you want your floral arrangements to look like, makes it even worse. Russ was so calm throughout the entire planning process, which helped me relax a bit. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and the floral arrangements at the church were so beautiful! We had so many people come up to us and ask who did them. We would 100% recommend using Russ as your florist for the wedding. The price is wonderful and you know your flowers are going to turn out great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Look no further than using Russ Phillip for all your wedding flower needs and more. He is a delight to work with, flexible with his time, reasonable with his prices, and above all his work that he produces is beyond spectacular. I personally have never seen such beautiful... Read More flowers anywhere else. Russ will do anything you want and he was spot on with working off of pictures that I had sent to him. I highly suggest you look no further than Wedding flowers by Russ Phillip.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Lauren H

If you are looking for beautiful wedding flowers that are reasonable priced look no further! Russ not only creates beautiful pieces, but he is very personable, makes sure he understands your vision and is very prompt with replies! My bouquet and bridal party flowers were... Read More perfect and he transformed my venues "meh" ceremony arch into magic. The center pieces and flower petals were stunning and really made the room. If you have a vision and a picture that you want recreated, he can do it! My bouquet was straight from the Pinterest picture I showed him. I would recommend Russ to anybody. He is absolutely fantastic to work with and makes for one less thing to stress about

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lauren M

Russ did my wedding flowers and I could not have been happier. I picked the "autumn sunrise" bridal package and the flowers were gorgeous and exactly as pictured. We received so many compliments. In fact, our reception venue, a restaurant, asked if they could keep the flower... Read More arrangements or buy them from us to have in their restaurant for the next few days. The value for flowers here is unbelievable. I have friends who have spent literally tens of thousands of dollars on wedding flowers and didn't look any better than ours. Our entire bridal package (bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutenirs, coursages, and flower petals for the ceremony) cost the same amount as just a single bridal bouquet at many florists I researched. Costco can't even compete. I don't know how Russ does it because there is no compromise on quality for the price. Finally, we had a morning wedding ceremony so were a little nervous about a florist who could get there on time. Russ delivered the flowers to our venue at 6:30 a.m. Russ also handled very well the logistics of our order, as we had several last-minute add-ons and changes. Brides, this is the place to go, and not even if you're on a budget!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

You will not be disappointed with your flowers from Russ. For my wedding on September 12, I had placed orders for the church altar flowers, bride/bridesmaids bouquets and the groom/groomsmen boutonnieres. I had also placed an order for wholesale flowers just because I needed to... Read More make additional corsages, boutonnieres and floral decorations as well. The ease of working with Russ was great! I needed multiple drop offs and he was able to fulfill each one. He was flexible and really listened to what I wanted. The flowers were beyond beautiful and people kept praising how beautiful they were. I am beyond happy with my flowers and will definitely refer him to anyone that has an upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jaclyn G

I know nothing about about flowers but after talking with Russ he was able to figure out the perfect flowers for our wedding style "classic elegance". I ordered centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower petals for the flower girls and they were all BEAUTIFUL! With a... Read More million things to do to plan a wedding this was one thing I didn't need to worry about. No hassle, VERY affordable(about 1/2 the price I was quoted from another florist) and absolutely beautiful results. I would highly recommend Wedding Flowers by Russ Phillip to anyone looking for a wonderful florist. Thanks again, Russ for making my wedding beautiful!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Samantha S

I ordered centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages/boutonnieres and they all came out beautifully! I did not have a specific arrangement of flowers in mind. I provided picture examples of what I liked, my colors, and a few core flowers I wanted to be included and they did the rest.... Read More Very happy with the flowers and the price paid. Delivery of the flowers occurred on time on my wedding day without any issues. I would recommend for any bride looking for beautiful flowers at a great price.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Gabriela R

My mother-in-law and aunt-in-law worked with Russ for my wedding. I heard nothing but good things from them! He was a joy to work with, very pleasant, and really knew his stuff! When the flowers arrived, I couldn't believe how stunning they were. All were great quality and the... Read More colors were exactly what we discussed. If you want an easy, laid-back but custom and quality experience for wedding flowers (wholesale or pre-arranged, look no further!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Danielle L

I can't thank you enough for the gorgeous wedding flowers! Russ took all my thoughts and put them together beautifully. His floral arrangements surpassed anything I ever dreamed of! He is easy to work with and his pricing is extremely reasonable.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Kelly H

Russ is amazing! I am beyond happy that I chose Russ to do my flowers for my wedding. His work was exceptional and his friendly, laid back personality made everything so easy. I had little to no knowledge of flowers but I had an idea in my head. Somehow he managed to take that... Read More idea and make it come to life. He was so easy to work with and made me feel confident that my flowers would be beautiful. My flowers were more beautiful that I could have ever imagined. Russ and his team did a phenomenal job and made our wedding the best day of our lives. I love the way our bouquets turned out and really added color to our pictures! Everything was delivered early and set up perfectly. I received so many compliments about our centerpieces, ceremony decor, and bouquets. I couldn't have had a better experience with Russ and O would highly recommend him to anyone in need of flowers for their big day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

We are so Happy we found Russ Phillip! The wedding flowers were not only beautiful...but the bridesmaids bouquets were even bigger and more amazing than we expected! The Roses were Huge! We let Russ suggest what he thought would be the best choices and his recommendations were... Read More perfect and still in our budget! We are local to the Chicago area so the flowers were delivered to our hotel just as planned but even if we were long distance and having the flowers shipped I would trust them explicitly!!!! Thank You "Wedding Flowers By Russ Phillips"!!!! Lilly V...( Mother of the Bride)

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

I am delighted with my flowers from Russ! He did a great job of guiding me through my selections, and he had some creative ideas as well. We used my husband's family tartan in our wedding and Russ took some of the fabric and incorporated it into all the flowers. It was a... Read More beautiful, personal touch. I would recommend Russ without reservation!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We just used Russ Flowers for my brother's wedding on July 11. When researching florists, Russ was by far the cheapest by thousands of dollars! He printed out pictures of what the bride wanted and everything turned out exactly how it was wanted. The flowers looked beautiful... Read More and the delivery was right on time! I felt like we got more for our money by going with Russ! He definitely was a great pick!

Beautiful flowers, easy to work with

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Aaron S

Russ Phillip was incredibly easy to work with for our wedding, despite us living out of town, and on relatively short notice. We told him what we were looking for in our bouquets, what our budget was, and he was able to make superb looking bouquets for us and deliver them to our... Read More venue fresh and beautiful. The bride and her bridesmaids were very happy. We would definitely hire him again.

Look no further!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Brenna N

Russ was an absolute dream to deal with. From the very first meeting he made me feel relaxed and I had faith his work would turn out beautifully. There was no pressure or sales pitch unlike many other florists I met with. Which was so much appreciated. Now to the big day,... Read More the flowers themselves were absolutely stunning! I couldn't have dreamt them up better than the final product. They were so beautiful and everyone couldn't stop talking about them. the day after the wedding we took the flowers to my Grandmother's nursing home and they were still gorgeous and looked fresh, and every resident was fawning over them. Russ did exactly what I asked for and more!! I could not be happier I decided to go with Russ for my Florist and I will continue to recommend him to any and everyone who is having an event!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Juliet D

Best. Florist. Ever. I cannot say enough good things about working with Russ. When planning a wedding on your own, I learned a few very important things in what seemed like the massive task of identifying and selecting vendors. Responsiveness, professionalism, and... Read More friendliness became our #1 objectives. When I looked at Russ' arrangements on his website I fell in love with the fairytale wedding collection, and Russ responded very quickly to my email inquiry. All communications were replied to in 24 hours or less. His flowers were absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for better service or more beautiful arrangements for my ceremony than what I got. Not to mention the tremendous savings. Call or email Russ. You won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Chrissa S

Russ was great to work with and the flowers were beautiful! He did exactly what I wanted and the prices beat out everyone else's. I appreciated the extra boutineers he gave, something I wouldn't have thought to ask for! The pew clips were full and very pretty. I would recommend... Read More his services to anyone!

I could never have dreamed it would be so beautiful !

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

The moment I met Russ his attention to detail was incredible from the stem wrapped boutonnieres ,the rhinestone touches , rose petals down the isle .Russ and his Design staff went above and beyond to make my day Amazing !! the freshness, price and color pallet used was beautiful... Read More ! I could never thank him enough . I wanted an outdoor wedding and the weather this month did not permit they made me fell like I was outside so if you want to make your day amazing Call Russ !!