Wedding Hair Stylist

Boston, New Hampshire, Cape Cod and Rhode Island

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

489 Washington Street, Norwell, MA Boston, New Hampshire, Cape Cod and Rhode Island (781) 308-2243

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Chelsea A

I can't say enough good things about Jen. From day 1 she was so responsive, helpful, and knew exactly what I wanted. She did a great job on everyone from me to my bridesmaids to my mom. All the hair styles were romantic, beachy, and sophisticated- just what I hoped for and what... Read More the girls hoped for. Plus an added bonus- she is an absolute joy to work with! So fun, relaxed and confident. I never felt worried and she had to do 10 people, which she did with such ease. You won’t regret choosing Jen to do your hair!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Liz F

As a makeup artist, Jennifer and I have worked together many times over the years for weddings, special events, and photo shoots. Her styling abilities are amazing! WOW! The BEST hair stylist! I can't say enough about how talented Jennifer is. She creates sophisticated and... Read More beautiful hair styles for her clients. You can't go wrong with Jennifer!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Erin B

Jen Fusco made me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day!! Jen really listened to what I wanted and nailed the look...polished and sexy! From beginning to end she was professional and fun to work with! Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

Jennifer did hair for my whole wedding party. I was very happy with her and absolutely loved my hair. As a stylist she is professional, very knowledgeable and also fun to have around. She fit right in with everyone and laughed with us and helped make my day less stressful and... Read More more beautiful. I recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

TALENT! From color, to cut, to up-do, I have never been disappointed! My wedding day my hair was everything I asked for and more! Jen is creative and offered suggestions to enhance what I wanted. She has been doing my hair for years now and has done EVERY up-do for me since... Read More my wedding! She is flexible, reasonably priced and an overall pleasure to be around. I am never disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Annie B

Jennifer was absolutely incredible! She worked so flawlessly with my last-minute hair change-up. All my bridesmaids loved how diverse her styling skills were - whether they wanted their hair long and flowey or up in a more intricate style, Jen completely rocked it. She was so... Read More great to work with as she isn't only a great hair stylist, she has a good personality and meshed well with the bridal crew. She's really great and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Amanda S

Amazing!! Jen will come directly to your house and help you transform your hair to look just like that Pinterest picture! She gave me amazing suggestions and really listened to my vision. From helping me decide on color to extensions, Jen was fantastic! She was flexible, a great... Read More communicator, and very reasonably priced. She did my entire wedding party and everyone looked beautiful. Jen is now my go to hairdresser!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Caitlin G

Jenn is a fantastic hairstylist. She not only cut/colored/styled my hair for my wedding, but she became my regular hairdresser. I recently moved from Boston and still haven't found anyone as great as Jenn! When Jenn has done my hair, even just a cut and color, I get... Read More compliments from strangers regularly. I had to travel to a wedding overseas and had my hair styled by a local salon, the stylist would not believe that my hair color wasn't natural. Use Jenn for your wedding or even hair and you won't regret it. Worth every penny and then some!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Traci D

During my hair trial I showed Jen what I wanted and she also gave input as to what she thought would look good. She never strayed from the original hairstyle, but instead gave suggestions that would enhance the look. She had some great ideas and is definitely a perfectionist... Read More when it comes to hair, so I knew I was in good hands. I was so happy with my hair on my wedding day! I would definitely recommend Jen to anyone looking for a great stylist!

Created a perfect day! Book her quick!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Emily L

Jen is seriously incredible and I recommend her with the absolute highest regard. Not only is she the sweetest, most responsive, bubbly and creative stylist ever, but she is so easy to work with, flexible and insanely reasonably priced compared to other vendors in the area.... Read More She came highly recommended to me through a friend of a friend and boy I am so grateful for that recommendation! You can see in our page that Jen did my hair in cascading curls down my back and it was so stunning (if I do say so myself) that even uncles and male friends of my parents were commenting on my hair!! Our page: http://weddings.theknot.com/ODB/themes/realweddings/view.aspx?STOPREDIRECTING=TRUE&type=1&id=94898&RPID=2&ODBTHEMENAME=Real-Weddings&MsdVisit=1 She also did a phenomenal job on all of my bridesmaids and our grandmothers! she made them feel so special and done-up on the big day and was especially fabulous with our grandma whose hair has thinned greatly. I cannot recommend anyone more highly than Jen - she made me feel so relaxed on my wedding day and even made me laugh once we realized it started raining! she's a miracle worker :) Thank you Jen!!!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Tamsin H

Jen did my hair for my wedding in 07. She came highly recommended from friends and was even willing to travel to NH from MA to do our hair. Because of where we both live, we weren't able to do a trial run before my wedding day, but she definitely didn't need it! I told Jen I... Read More wanted my hair up with a few flowers and let her run with it. I have very thick long hair so it's always a challenge but Jenn did such an amazing job. I was super impressed with the end product and was a very happy bride! She also did an awesome job with my mom's hair and some of my bridesmaids. Jen is very talented and I highly recommend her for your wedding!

The best around!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Jill S

Jen has been my hair dresser since 2004 and I've never been disappointed! When I got engaged, she mentioned that she did hair for weddings on-site and I just loved the idea of having my whole bridal party together and not having to go to a salon. It was a perfect morning,... Read More sipping mimosas and having our hair done! Everyone was so happy with their hair styles, especially the bride :) She was able to re-create pictures people brought with them or perfectly style something right on the spot! Since then, Jen has done my hair as a bridesmaid for three of my friends weddings and I honestly don't trust anyone else. I get "hair anxiety" when someone other then Jen has to do an up-do for me. I'm about to travel to Coloardo for a wedding and I wish I could bring her with me to do my hair! She is the best and you won't be dissapointed if you choose her for your wedding!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Christine L

Jennifer has been my hairdresser for years, so it was a no brainer when it came to my wedding hair and all of my bridesmaids. She has so many great ideas and gave everyone their own look, which was great for me because I have nooo idea when it comes to that stuff. I have NEVER... Read More had a bad experience with Jen in the five years she has been doing my hair. Always perfect color, cut and hair styles. She truly has a great talent for hair and style and I recommend her to everyone I know. Price very reasonable.