Cincinnati, OH (513) 295-1841

Groom (for both of us)

Reviewed on 12/17/2013

Very happy we used Rebekah! When we met with her, she was easy to work with, seemed to understand our desires quickly, and had excellent suggestions. Unfortunately, we contacted her with little time before our wedding, so she was already booked herself. Nevertheless, the... Read More musicians she arranged were truly excellent and performed flawlessly. We had some traditional music before and during the ceremony, and then we requested some personalized, upbeat recessional music. Rebekah arranged the scores, and the musicians performed all the music just as we'd hoped and imagined. Think dream movie brought to your own wedding! Looking for wonderful music for your own ceremony?...Call Rebekah Chesnes!

2013-12-18T19:42:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Greg and Jodi! I hope married life is grand! Happy Holidays! Becki :)

Best Wedding Musician EVER!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Abigail L

Rebekah Chesnes is hands down the best wedding musician I have heard, I can't imagine hiring anyone else! First of all, her resume is extensive and impressive: She has degrees in flute performance and music industry from the University of Southern California! She has also... Read More studied with some of the top flute instructors in the United States and performed at Carnegie Hall! She is extremely active in the music scene in the Cincinnati area both as a performer and a recorder. I have had the pleasure of attending several of her performances both as part of an ensemble and as a soloist...I am never anything but impressed! Even better, Rebekah is extremely professional and personable...I know nothing about music and she was able to help me select the perfect lineup for my wedding! That included unique music that represented my husband's Japanese culture. She took the time necessary to work with me to sample music, make selections, and plan how the pieces fit into the ceremony. Rebekah was warm and friendly and very easy to work with. She is completely committed to every event she plays and gives all of her clients the same level of service and commitment. Hiring Rebekah Chesnes was probably the best vendor choice I made for my wedding!!! I HIGHLY recommend her talents! You will not be dissapointed!

Review for Rebekah Chesnes

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Mary P

Becki is my niece and we used the church's pianist. Both were easy to work with and knew what we wanted. They were knowledgeable about classical music and the Catholic ceremony. The piper was excellent as well, offering to play outside the church before the ceremony began.