Pure, Authentic, Priceless...

The sense of fine art and fresh lifestyle of Wedding Nature will allow your images stand the test of time and trends. If wedding photographs are important for you and you value photography as much as we do, then we are in the same boat! We’re looking forward to capturing your Big Day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Julia M

I cannot express how awesome my experience with Wedding Nature Photography was! When we decided to have a destination wedding, I was a little nervous about selecting vendors, but from the first email with the team I felt so comfortable! I LOVE pictures and am the first to admit... Read More I am a photographer snob, so picking the right wedding photographer was top on my list! They truly are an AMAZING photographers, they are the most reliable and stress free vendors you will ever hire! We were lucky enough to have Ilya do our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures and we were blown away at how stunning they are! Not only did Ilya not disappoint, he literally gave us pictures that brought tears to our eyes along with those that look like they could be on the cover of a bridal magazine, to me it was a perfect combination I was so much looking for!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Michael O

Ilya was awesome! We had him to the photographs for both our welcoming party, and our wedding at the Fess Parker in Santa Barbara. He had really great ideas for poses and locations, and was really fun to work with. We got the pictures back a little bit ago and couldn't be... Read More happier with how everything looks. We highly recommend choosing him as your photographer!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Dedan D

Ilya's work was exactly what we were looking for. The final product was amazing. He was accommodating, professional, and most importantly, an amazing photographer. The way he uses light and the surroundings is beautiful. I would recommend him for anyone seeking the wedding... Read More photography. It was an ideal experience!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Michelle H

Ilya and Ines were amazing photographers. Ilya is so skilled, he can get things done efficiently which really comes in handy because wedding timelines can be crunched! Ines came and took beautiful candid shots of the guests too. The beauty of the editing is what made me choose... Read More them in the first place and I wasn't let down when I got my photos back. He was so creative and made the best work out of our scenery. Absolutely loved them both from start to finish.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kemissa C

OMG! I do not even know where to start. Ilya is the absolute best photographer I have ever worked with. He quickly understood my style and how natural and organic we wanted things to look. He captured our day beautifully! AMAZING is an understatement when describing his work and... Read More creativity. All pictures were delivered before the time given on the contract and my husband and I were so thrilled. He is a joy to work with and is extremely professional. He made everyone very comfortable and it really showed through the pictures. He gives great directive and the end result is perfection. I cannot thank him enough for being part of our day and producing such quality work. I would recommend him to everyone and he is worth every penny and more. Do yourself a favor and hire this photographer for every event because I know I will.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Laurel K

We felt so lucky to have used Wedding Nature for our recent wedding in Coconut Grove. Ilya is both extremely professional and friendly. He was always there for the important moments, captured so many candids, and made portraits as un-awkward as possible! We knew the images would... Read More be stunning based on seeing his work and reading reviews beforehand, but we were honestly taken aback at how breathtaking the pictures actually ended up being. He got the images to us VERY quickly which was much appreciated. I highly recommend Wedding Nature.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Breanna P

I am so thankful that I found Ilya! After my previously hired photographer moved out of the country, I was frantic to find a new photographer just 6 months before my wedding. Ilya was so fast to respond to my emails, we met via facetime and I book him that week! The price was so... Read More reasonable, especially for the quality of the pictures. Ilya has a very artistic style and an eye for perfection. Many people have told me our wedding pictures are some of the best they have ever seen. I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Emma B

From the initial planning stage to the actual wedding day, Ilya and Ines were a dream to work with! They went above and beyond to help us make our day magical! Things can be hectic during wedding moments and some things did go not as planned on my day – my makeup artist was... Read More late, rain moved the ceremony inside and the bus with the guests was delayed overall delaying the wedding and my photographers were true professionals, kind enough to accommodate and ensure me I didn't look like a nervous wreck somehow. Love and affection we experienced from all the people who came to celebrate with us captured in every shot. The photos are truly works of art and I can't wait to display them in our home! I will always look back at these and cherish them forever.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Tali C

Ilya and Ines photographed my wedding in September and they are the best! They are professional, knowledgeable, creative, and friendly. The pictures captured all of the important moments, and were absolutely stunning! We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and all the... Read More photos were amazing. They took the most unique, one of a kind candid and creative photos, also Ilya took all traditional family portraits. Now it is time for me to select which photos I would like in my album and I am going to have a very difficult time to decide because one photo is better than another! All in all, Ilya and Ines were an absolute delight to work with, they are one of the best vendors we had. I highly recommend them and absolutely love their work!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jessy B

We wanted pictures that seemed natural and captured the emotion of the day. We reviewed about twelve professionals through their blogs, official websites and reviews, and we ended up with a shortlist of three. Because we live in Houston and our wedding was in Los Angeles, we... Read More communicated with them through Skype. It became obvious that Ilya was the right photographer for us. After a very friendly chat we could tell he already knew the atmosphere we were trying to set up. The process was really smooth from our first consultation to our wedding. The day of the wedding he did a fabulous job, Ilya creatively captured smiles and genuine reactions of our wedding party and captured many emotional moments we will treasure forever. We loved all of our pictures and all of guests loved the photographers' energy. We couldn't be happier with the end results! The photos are absolutely beautiful, capturing the most magical moments of me and my husband's life!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katelynn B

Looking back on my wedding and reviewing all my vendors, I can honestly say that I was most confident and comfortable working with Ilya and Ines. Before the wedding, they were very responsive to all of my e-mails putting my mind at ease about all the crazy details. They even... Read More helped me to remember things I would have otherwise forgot When they first showed up at the Hotel, they got straight to work. They were friendly to all my bridesmaids/parents and most importantly my three flower girls loved them. Their creativity and professionalism began as soon as they walked through the door. The shots they were taking looked beautiful. They made sure to take ALL the pictures I wanted....and trust me, I have a HUGE family so I wanted a lot. They made us feel comfortable and confident in their work the whole way through while at the same time shows such great hospitality. Ilya even gave us a ride to our reception since we were taking pictures pretty far away. We just received our pictures back and I was speechless. They were so much more beautiful then I could have even imagined. My Husband keeps wanting to look at them (that's how you know they are good). :) I love every single picture and they captured so many of my most treasured moments of the wedding. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016

I had Wedding Nature do the photography for my wedding in October 2016 at West Palm Beach. I am thrilled with my decision and give them 5 starts because: 1. Ilya is so easy is work with. I was a little worried about spending so much time with someone I didn't know on my... Read More wedding day and having them watch everything I do and be present for very special moments. However Ilya has a really positive presence and made me feel extremely comfortable. I went about getting ready for my wedding without being self-conscious and sometimes even forgot he was there! He got some great candid photos and would also ask me to hold a gesture if he saw something that would turn out good in photos. 2. Ilya got amazing shots of all the small details I had arranged for my wedding. It didn't even occur to me to ask for shots of the little touches at my wedding such as custom napkins, seating charts, center pieces, wedding programs, invitations, etc. These are all things I spent so much time putting together and Ilya got beautiful shots of all aspects of my wedding. 3. The final product is easy to work with. I received a link to a drop box where all the final photos were. It was easy to access and download all the photos and then share the link with my family and friends. 4. Ines is extremely responsive. Whenever I had questions or concerns, Ilya was immediately responsive. 5. Ilya was very honest and knowledgeable about lighting . When I gave Ilya my original schedule of photos, he told me that the lighting during some of the time slots would not be great and proposed alternatives. I took his advice and changed my schedule. The photos that were taken of me and my guests outside turned out amazing! Everyone looks fantastic and the lighting was perfect! The photographer you hire for your wedding is a big decision. It's someone who you spend a lot of time with on your wedding day. Having worked with Ilya on my wedding day, I would recommend Wedding Nature to anyone on their special day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Nancy S

We used Wedding Nature Photography for our January wedding and couldn’t be happier. Ilya and Ines were recommended by my wedding planner and hiring them was one the best decisions we made for our big day. Ilya is both incredibly personable and professional, and his photography... Read More style was exactly what we were looking for. He is fabulous to work with, punctual, friendly, always available by email if not phone. He was seamlessly part of the ceremony and reception, without commanding attention. Every picture he took allowed us to relive our special night, and get a glimpse into our guests' experiences. In fact, the photos he took are so beautiful, that our wedding was published on a wedding blog, yay!!! We are sooo happy with the end product and if my review isn't swaying you, really look at the photos on his website. I think they say more than 1,000 words...

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alba J

Ilya did a gorgeous job on our wedding and engagement pictures. He has great talent in capturing natural light and guiding us with poses. Both him and his wife Ines were so sweet from the time I first contacted them last year. He even took the time to meet with me before the... Read More wedding and helped me craft a personalized photography timeline. Every time I had a question, he was always very friendly and replied quickly. I never felt like I was in the dark. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and worked really well with the vendor team. We had three locations one for prep, ceremony and reception and he was lighting fast in getting from place to place. Whenever we arrived to the church or the reception venue he was already there and ready to photograph us. The wedding pictures are an absolute work of art that we will truly treasure for the rest of our lives !

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Claire B

A few our friends used Wedding Nature photography for their wedding and highly recommended them and I am so glad they were available for my wedding date! From the first moment we contacted Ilya and Ines, they have been responsive and a joy to work with. Our friend’s images came... Read More out really beautiful but when we saw online website and blog, even more we fell in love with their work. When we met Ilya through Skype session, he was so professional yet kind and friendly we knew we were making a great decision. Beyond his approach to working with couples, his work is truly unparalleled in its quality. I did not want to dictate specific pictures, I wanted them to be more natural and that is why I chose Ilya to be my wedding photographer. He made us feel very comfortable in his company during our engagement and on a wedding day. I trusted him and he captured all of the most important and most touching moments in the most beautiful way. All of my family and friends have gone on and on about how wonderful our wedding photos are. He has this incredible ability to really bring your day back to life with his photos. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We’re so grateful to Ilya, and we recommend him wholeheartedly for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kylie O

We are so happy we choose Wedding Nature Photography for our wedding. From the moment Ilya arrived I knew we made the right choice. We wanted pictures that were elegant and timeless and Ilya provided just that and more. His direction in posing and the way he captured the... Read More lighting of every setting showed his true talent. We have beautiful photos of our details, family and friends and so many amazing ones of just the 2 of us it's hard to choose which ones to display. Before the wedding was even over our guests were commenting on how amazing our photographer was and how he was everywhere! Ilya made us feel so at ease on our wedding day and surpassed every expectation.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Yuliya S

Out of all the items on the wedding planning list, the photographer was the most important to me. I was so happy I found Ilya and Ines. Choosing them as our wedding photographers is a decision I would make again and again without having to think twice. We were really impressed... Read More on the day of the wedding by Ilya and Ines' attention to detail, eye for light and creativity with scene setting and poses during our formal portrait session. But seeing the results of all their hard work left us speechless! All of the photos are beyond stunning and we were just blown away by the entire galary. Also, their beautifully-written introduction to our album made it even more special to us. Ilya and Ines, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing moments of happiness, love and joy of our special day. We relived our wedding day with each photo and all thanks to you!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

I searched through tons and tons of photographers, and I was so happy to have chosen Wedding Nature Photography! Ilya did both our engagement and wedding photos and both turned out wonderfully! They were just the style we were looking for and Ilya provided great direction to... Read More make sure each shot was perfect, while also being open to our ideas. And he provided out wedding photos back super fast - we went on a 2-week honeymoon right after the wedding and they were in a the mail when we got back! We would definitely recommend Wedding Nature to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

We knew that our photographer would play the biggest part in our wedding, not only because the memories is all you’ve got afterwards, but also because I can never relax during pictures or keep my eyes open and Ilya really helped me with this through the engagement and the... Read More wedding! Ilya is such fantastic photographer who knows how to make his subjects feel comfortable so the pictures look more natural. He was quick and gave great direction. He has a strong artistic eye, was reliable and easy to work with. He went above and beyond on all levels. Quick in his responses to help us with any questions we had. Loved everything about our experience with Wedding Nature Photography. All our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we get so many compliments on them!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Jenny K

When it came time to pick a wedding photographer, I had no idea where to even begin looking. We hired Wedding Nature Photography to photograph our wedding after my friend said so many great things about Ilya and the photos from the wedding she attended recently as bridesmaid.... Read More After Skype video call we had no hesitation, he was really nice and professional, their portfolio is really extensive and we loved natural style in all the images. We then knew Ilya was exactly who we wanted to go with because of his creative eye, experience and the value for that experience! They were awesome to work with and he took some phenomenal photos from our engagement and wedding. They recommended several great vendors we ended up using. With the collection we purchased, Wedding Nature gave us digital copies of ALL the photos from our engagement shoot and wedding, including printing rights.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

My wife and I recently got married October 2, 2015 in Deerfield Beach, FL. Finding a photographer was challenging to say the least, however, when we researched Wedding Nature Photography we saw the positive reviews and thought it would be worth a shot. From the moment we began... Read More communicating with Ilya, we could sense his level of professionalism and passion for what he did. Ilya was available by phone throughout the process leading up to the wedding and he continued the day of the wedding to ensure he kept everyone on schedule. Our pictures showing preparation of both the bride and groom turned out amazing. I can say as the groom Ilya made the process seamless and his knack for the lighting in the room helped with having the pictures turn out perfect. Our wedding took place on a boardwalk so the bright sun was a challenge that day, however, I can tell you that all of our pictures turned out incredible. In fact, most people tell us the moment captured looks surreal because of the skies, natural setting, and positioning of my wife and I during the shots. Ilya took the time to take so many shots and then ask us if we wanted anything additional. As we moved to the venue, Ilya headed over to get shots of family and friends during the cocktail hour. When we went over to the venue, danced, and spent time enjoying ourselves with friends and family Ilya captured numerous photographs. What was more remarkable was that he managed to blend into the surrounding so we never really noticed he was there, making the photographs that much more natural. When we got the finished product the pictures looked absolutely amazing and our photo album we ordered turned out well done. I can honestly say that working with Ilya and Wedding Nature Photography was a great choice and we highly recommend them to anyone seeking a wedding photographer!-Mr. and Mrs. Dressler

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Joan D

Wonderful! Ilya took wonderful pics and was all over the place taking pictures of all my guest during the wedding. Him and his wife respond very quickly in their e-mails, which I look forward too in a vendor. He took beautiful pictures and cannot wait to frame the images he send... Read More over. Highly recommended and completely worth it! Very professional and will definitely be using their services again if needed.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Bella A

Absolutely the best choice of photographer we could have made for our wedding! Ilya was calm and professional throughout the day, capturing both spontaneous moments and arranging absolutely stunning photos. We had a consultation a few months before the wedding and he both... Read More offered really helpful suggestions and learned about our preferences and plans. We really loved his style of photography, especially the outside photographs. The photos he took in very different lights - on the beach during and after the ceremony, in the cocktail hour, during the dinner, and on the dance floor - were all excellent. The photos were ready within two weeks, and since we received them through dropbox, we were able to immediately download the photos and decide which ones to share with our guests immediately through our own photo sharing site. Can't think of any way in which the experience and photos could have been better. We and all of our guests were very happy with the gorgeous photos and the happy memories they will help us to preserve. Would recommend without reservations to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Fan S

My husband and I are very glad we chose Wedding Nature Photography for our wedding. Ilya is a very responsible and talent photographer. Not only his skills and experience but also his easy-going personality make him so outstanding among all the other photographers. His photos... Read More are elegant but not showy, vivid but not flashy, lively but not verbose. Every photo is like telling you a beautiful story gently and naturally. Highly recommend. You will like to work with him.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

I definitely recommend Ilya and Ines from Wedding Nature Photography! My husband and I are truly happy with our engagement and wedding pictures. We have received numerous compliments on our pictures. Ilya is truly passionate about his work and it is reflected on the quality of... Read More the pictures he produces. Everything about Wedding Nature Photography is great!

Ilya & Ines

Photography has always been a huge part of our life. We find great passion in what we do, and capturing a moment that will be viewed for years to come is thrilling to us. We want our clients' wedding images to become a reminder of the amazing start they had to their new life together!