Wedding Officiant Jon Turino

Within 50 miles of the Portland/Vancouver Area

I'd Love to Marry You! Your Ceremony, Your Way.

If you select me you can get an up-front planning session, ongoing consults, questionnaires and planning sheets and a fully tailored script for your ceremony for a very competitive and affordable price. Plus I arrive early and can arrange for prior rehearsals (at extra cost). I customize the ceremony and vows (standard or your own) so that your special day goes exactly as you want it to. I'll work with you and your planning, venue, and coordination vendors so that everything runs smoothly and happily. Visit my website to check for available dates or contact me -- even on booked dates -- to see if a specific time on that date might still be available. Religious and non-religious ceremonies are no problem and I'm happy to add custom elements as you desire.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

15009 NE Siskiyou Ct, Portland, OR Within 50 miles of the Portland/Vancouver Area (503) 877-4609

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Mai P

We had chosen Jon as an officiant for our wedding, and it was one of the best decision we've ever made. He was kind and patient with all of our last minute wedding planning. From the moment we contacted him, he promptly replied to every email, messages, and phone calls.... Read More Wedding planning was stressful enough, but Jon surely made it a whole lot easier. He went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding ran smoothly. He is reliable, dependable, and accommodating. Our ceremony couldn't have been any better and it was everything I'd ever hoped and wish for.....many thanks to Jon. We'll forever recommend Jon to our friends, family, and future brides! If you're looking for an officiant, look no further!!!

2017-09-24T14:18:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Mia, for the very nice review. You were a beautiful bride with a handsome husband at a very nice venue and I thank you for choosing me as your officiant.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Savannah K

Jon was such a great officiant for us, he helped calm wedding nerves and ease our minds. He was also so well priced, you really can't get any better. Everyone was very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

2017-11-15T17:53:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Savannah. It was my pleasure to marry you and Samuel.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Angela S

It was such an honor to be officiated by Reverend Jon Turino. We planned our wedding in less than two months and hiring Reverend Jon was the easiest part of it all. He was very responsive and was open to any revisions with our vows. Our communication with him was very... Read More stress-free. Reverend Jon arrived early, we had just met him in person half an hour before the ceremony started, nerves were kicking in, however, Reverend Jon was present and encouraged us to stay calm and relaxed, as he will guide us in everything we need to say. He did just that. He made us so comfortable and at ease with him. We are so grateful and we highly recommend Reverend Jon's services and passion to marry couples. Thank you for the stories and advices you shared in the short amount of time we have met you. Best wishes Jon, we are so happy to be married by you. Mr. and Mrs. Supa

2017-11-07T19:18:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Angela, for the great review. It was my pleasure meeting and marrying you and Johnny!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017

I would highly recommend Jon! He was just what we were looking for at a very reasonable price. I wanted a very simple wedding and he helped accomplish that. He was amiable, professional, helpful, and willing to give advice. And he looked great in pictures! I personally liked... Read More having a man do the ceremony, it felt more traditional. He helped complete our perfect day!!

2017-11-02T11:51:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Tara, for the great review. I appreciate it. And it was my pleasure to marry you and Victor.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kerry V

He was wonderful officiant to our wedding we enjoyed how he preformed our wedding. The guest really enjoyed him and he was even patient to wait for a couple of guest that where running later. Thank you very much for marrying us. I highly recommend him.

2017-10-28T11:08:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Darisha. It was my pleasure.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

If you are looking for a passionate, organised and fun loving offical for your wedding in Oregon then you need to call Jon. You can really count on him to deliver!

2017-10-27T21:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Ted. It'll be great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kayla S

I had a lot of trouble finding an officiant there was a lot of emailing back and forth with no result. Then I reached out to Jon and everything was simple from there on our. He was a great addition to our day and I could picture any one else marrying us. He was wonderful to work... Read More with from start to finish and he handled sending in all of the paperwork for us.

2017-10-16T18:45:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review, Kayla. I appreciate it!

Jon Turino

I began doing weddings in August 2015, at the request of a friend and fell in love with the job. I've done well over 100 ceremonies since then and I've found that I universally love my clients as well. Weddings are such a happy occasion! I can do religious or non-religious ceremonies, standard or custom vows, and incorporate any special needs, wants, or desires. I want your special day to be a perfect as possible! Before becoming an officiant, I spent many years on high tech marketing, insurance, and financial services and consulting jobs.