(92)

NATIONWIDE,

Wedding Paper Divas prides itself on offering exclusive designs from the industry's top designers, better than boutique-style service and innovative online tools to make your wedding stationery shopping experience as easy as can be.

NATIONWIDE

Great Selection

7/05/2014 Rosie C

They have a vast selection of wedding invitations. What is great about Wedding Paper Divas is that you get to order free samples before buying. This helps a lot. I had a special request since I was ordering invitations both in English and Spanish. With just one phone call they helped me and my proofs were e-mailed just the next day. Very fast service.

Invitations

6/27/2014 Jennifer S

We were very happy with the results of wedding paper divas. I thought it was great that we could obtain samples of invitiations prior to purchasing. They also had fast delivery time and the quality of the product was good.

Satisfied customer

6/08/2014 Angela

We bought our invitations from this online vendor because it was cheaper than seeking out a stationer shop. However, wedding invitations are not cheap! But I like that you can order samples for free. We selected our favorite designs and papers and received the samples a couple weeks later. From there we were able to customize our order online. I appreciate all the customization options that are available, even if we didn't take advantage of them because each one adds to the total cost. After being reviewed by their experts, we received the online proofs with any recommended corrections. When the invitations arrived, they were beautiful! The website also offers etiquette advice for how to address the invites. I was pleased with the experience and the convenience.

the best

10/20/2013 Robinique H

Quick and through. A little expensive but worth every penny.

Save the Dates/Invites/Menus/Etc.

11/23/2013 Jaime L

I love, love, love Wedding Paper Divas. They had a slight mistake in my order, and fixed it almost immediately. Everything looked fabulous and I found it to be very affordable.

Beautiful!

11/02/2013 Karen R

I got so many compliments on my wedding invitations. I loved that I was able to completely customize my wording and got to work directly with a designer from the website to perfect them. They were a little on the pricey side but well worth it! Very thick paper and printed perfectly.

Love

11/11/2013 Robin B

I absolutely loved my invitations from Wedding Paper Divas. Great quality and affordable with coupon codes!

Perfect Paper

9/14/2013 Natalie M

We loved our vineyard wedding invitaions. It wasn't over the top on the theme and was classic and simply beautiful. The customer service is awesome- they are very helpful. Remember not to purchase an invitation per guest- per couple or family! :)

9/01/2013 Tory M

We used Wedding Paper Divas for our invitations, and were really happy with the results! Once we had selected our design, their team worked with us to adjust our digital proof so that it was exactly what we wanted. I did a lot of price comparison, and they were the best deal available. We also got our invitations on time - overall it was a great experience!

Invites

7/27/2013 Heather H

Wedding paper divas did everything we wanted added to the invite, it was beautiful! They have a lot to choose from as well.

Amazing!!

8/31/2013 Sarah G

Wedding Paper Divas was amazing! They had great service and great quality products. I loved that I was able to order samples for free. We ended up ordering one of the samples that we received. They were super quick and even sent reminders if we did not approve of our proofs in a timely manner. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them to everyone!

Our Perfect Wedding Invitation

6/22/2013 Mollye K

I loved my invitations from Wedding Paper Divas. I loved the selection on their website and ordered a few samples that came very quickly (and with a discount coupon too, but we already had one through costco ordering.) From the samples, we decided on thermography versus other higher priced invitations (so happy we went with thermography!) After we made our selection the customization process was very smooth. The invitations came perfectly packaged and there were a few extras of each piece just in case. We did have one or two items with paper flaws, but the extras provided by Wedding Paper Divas more than covered the flawed ones. The invitations and thank you cards matched our wedding look perfectly and our guests loved the invitations!

so many options!

6/22/2013 Lauren M

There were so many options and they send samples (look for free promo codes online) so you can really get a feel for the choices. The prices are reasonable. Remember to sign up for specials and look online for discounts. If you wait for the discounts (usually 20% an item), it is very reasonably priced.

Invites

6/15/2013 Megan P

Used Wedding paper divas for our save the dates, invites, and thank you cards. Some what pricey but the product and customer service is well worth the price! Had not one issue with anything, very quick print and delivery!

Beautiful

6/15/2013 Maria C

My invitations were very nicely done and reviewed and came in a timely manner!!

Awesome!!

5/25/2013 Angie R

They really are amazing. My wedding was scheduled for November of 2012, but had to postpone. Two hours after having printed my invitations, I had to call them and tell them that my wedding was postponed. Since it was too late to stop the printing, they send me the invitations, and had me return them and they gave me a full refund. Then, months later when I had my actual wedding, I ordered them again and received them. I ordered them in Spanish and English. The English ones came out defective and they printed more and sent them out to me with no extra charge!!! They really do take care of you. I would certainly use them again.

Fast and a lot of choices

4/13/2013 Christy L

Loved my invites, save the dates and thanks you cards that all matched.. I thought they were a little pricey but, I only plan on getting married once so I just went with it and they turned out beautifully. I received compliments from almost everyone on them.

Good quality and speedy service

4/19/2013 Sonata s

Once the order was placed they sent me a picture of what the invitation would look like. They also sent me a reliable tracking number. They are constantly having sales aswell so watch for that! Delivery was fast and very happy with quality aswell as the included envelopes.

Great Invites!

3/23/2013 Kristin R

We used Wedding Paper Divas for our save the dates and invites. They have a great selection at a reasonable price. What really got us excited about using their services was the customizability without additional cost. Without any design skills on our end, it was really great to be able to describe what we wanted and get actual proofs from the WPD team. Quality of paper was good (and we didn't invest in top of the line pieces) and we got tons of compliments from our friends and family!

Beautiful

12/20/2012 April H

Just fantastic products and solid prices. :)

Amy

3/10/2013 Amy K

Not gonna lie, invitations were not high on our priority list for our wedding. However, we found the perfect design that brought together our colors (yellow & grey) and really set the tone for our wedding. We were able to order invitations, RSVP's and envelopes under budget! My only complain is that they did not send a sample of the invitation - it was included with the entire order. Thankfully nothing was wrong! Because of the wide range of designs, the affordable costs and ease of personalizing - we would absolutely use Wedding Paper Divas again for future events!

LOVED Save-the-dates and Invitations!

11/10/2012 Lindsey S

Had a great experience working with Wedding Paper Divas. There was a small error on my save-the-dates and the customer service rep was wonderful, fixed it immediately, at no cost and had the reprinted ones mailed to me overnight. I would totally use them again if I had a reason! :)

9/02/2012 Jennifer L

We used them for our invitations - quality was good but it was more expensive than other vendors I later found online.

Beautiful wedding invites

10/05/2012 Angelina j

The invitations I purchased were absolutely beautiful. I got so many complements on them. It's very nice they do samples they send to your home so you can physically see the product. They also have basic flat sheen paper or pearl paper, the pearl really made our invites pop. I'm so pleased with the products WPD has to offer!! They even help you with wording,possible fonts, and English/grammar corrections. Above and beyond!!

Save the Dates & Invitations

10/20/2012 Tracy L

So much to choose from, so many options for customization. Ordered save the dates & invitations. Prices were great and the quality was high. You will get a proof to OK before going to print. Great company.

Send Email