(57)

NATIONWIDE,

Wedding Paper Divas

Wedding Paper Divas prides itself on offering exclusive designs from the industry's top designers, better than boutique-style service and innovative online tools to make your wedding stationery shopping experience as easy as can be.

NATIONWIDE

Good Variety, Good Price

5/18/2014 MacKenzie C

This site offers good deals and lots of selections to choose from. I was impressed!

Save the date!

8/10/2015 Agatha K

Purchased save the date cards from Wedding paper Divas. I highly recommend their service. Its brilliant!

Great Invites but were Late

3/21/2014 Sylwia S

Everyone loved the invites. We chose to add some exrta embellishment on our own once they came in too by wax sealing our envelopes. Overall everything was great, however our invites did come in very very late despite paying for expedited shipping and it did take awhile to get a response from customer service regarding where my invites were. That being said once customer service got back to me everything was beyond taken care of and we ended up extremely satisfied. They refunded the expedited shipping charge and told us the delay was due to a misprint that a printer malfunction caused and corrected everything and expedited the invites out for free once they were all done.

Beautiful Designs

2/22/2014 Cori B

I saw a design pop up in my e-mail from Wedding Paper Divas and it changed my entire perspective on our wedding. I fell in love immediately, and HAD to have these invitations. The quality was amazing, the printing was perfect. I could not ask for a better vendor for our wedding stationary. The selection is unmatched, and the options are endless. Thank you for your beautiful service.

PERFECT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING!

10/05/2013 Hannah C

One of the BEST parts of planning my wedding was the ease of access to invitations, menus, programs, thank you's that wedding paper divas provided. Truly TRULY impressive service. All of my paper items came packaged beautifully and looked even better in person. They also offer fabulous deals. I ordered 90 thank-you cards last night for 75 dollars! WHAT! Amazing deals!!!!!! I have never seen better, more elegant paper products.

Easy and Simple

10/26/2013 Melissa W

Loved the simple design for a beach wedding. Super easy to edit and order invitations. Loved the way they looked. Also some great discounts if you look around online or wait for one of their deals.

Perfect invited

9/28/2013 Keli

This service was easy and beautiful. I bought a template from them and then took it to a local printer after I added all of our ceremony details. It was less than 10 dollars and I saved so much on costs for my DIY wedding

Love!

10/26/2013 Lauren S

I absolutely love the invitations that I ordered from Wedding Paper Divas. They have a huge selection and everything can be made personal. They personally review all orders before printing, thank goodness! I will definitely be ordering Thank You Cards from this site.

Great Designs

9/15/2013 Stephanie F

I loved all the designs that I would choose from and I had so many choices and it the End We loved the invites that we picked it was so us... When we sent in the information the proofs can in within 24 hours and then we received the invites within 7-10 days! great service

LOTS of selections

8/17/2013 annie h

I love all the selections you can pick from and lots of colors to match your wedding colors.

invites

5/24/2013 Tabitha R

I was able to customize any invitation design without an extra charge. Their customer service was great and they were very helpful.

Awesome!

4/20/2013 Brenna G

Just what I wanted, easy to use and a great price with good specials running all the time!

Beautiful Invitations

4/20/2013 Kristen H

I loved working with Wedding Paper Divas. I was able to have sample invitations sent to me so I could touch and see them in person. They worked with me one on one so every detail was just perfect- and the shipping time was excellent.

Beautiful invitations

3/23/2013 Erin Y

Very beautiful invitations, we had a mix up with envelopes, but they followed through in the end.

Not so much!

3/23/2013 Pantea B

I ordered a few free wedding invite samples from them and I picked the one I like. When My order arrived I was very disappointed to see that the color was nothing like the sample. It looked like their printer was out of ink! So I called them and I must say they do have a very good customer service. I received another set of my invites quite fast, but again it had color issues and this time the font was blurry. By the time I received the third batch it was too late to order something else, but my order never looked like the sample!

3/23/2013 Ashley V

Couldn't have been more pleased with how our invitations turned out! Order online and have a designer review/correct and send email proofs prior to printing. Huge selection and fantastic quality!

Awesome Everything!

9/30/2012 Lauren F

I ordered my wedding invitations, response cards, insert cards, rehearsal invitations and wedding weekend programs. I can't say enough good things about each of them, the invitations were gorgeous and I am still getting compliments on them. I would definitely recommend any if their products!

Great turnaround time!

9/30/2012 Michelle H

Great turnaround time! We loved our invitations plus many of our guests called to tell us how beautiful they were. We had made slight changes to one of the standard invitations and had no problems.

Beautiful invitations for 1/2 the $

9/21/2012 Jessica H

Best thing we ever did. Choose your top few designs and order free samples - you'll need to do this to check paper quality, etc. They have so many options and designs, you'll definitely find what you want. The price was 1/2 of what the stationary company wanted to charge us. My advice is to really decide what you NEED...do you really want to spend an extra $2 for an inside envelope, tissue paper, or return address? You have tons of options!

Beautiful and so quick

10/07/2012 Emily T

We loved our invitations and they were delivered so quickly it was amazing! I highly recommend them.

great service great price super fast

9/01/2012 Krystle L

Beautiful invites, fast shipping,great service, tons and tons of options, always has discounts posted on website.

Best Designs

12/29/2011 jacquee l

Excellent work. Invitations are just expensive.

In love

12/10/2011 Meagan R

I had previously ordered invitations from another company and was devastated when we finally got them. I called Wedding paper Divas and they re-assured me everything was going to be alright if I ordered with them. I picked out brand new invitations and paid only a little bit more for rush shipping. They were beautiful but before they came the company sent me a proof via email to double check everything which was great. I also got a discount for being a COSTCO member. The paper and the quality was great. I have and will continue to use Wedding Paper Divas for thank you cards and Holiday Cards.

Great quality and fast service

11/12/2011 Suzi W

I really liked the selection of stationary I had to choose from on this websight. After I made my order I got my merchandise really fast.

11/12/2011 Lindsey C

We used this site for both our save the dates and wedding invites. I loved the quality of the prints and was really happy with how they turned out, but I did feel that the items were somewhat overpriced.

Send Email