Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

NATIONWIDE (866) 594-1226

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Torey D

Beautiful designs and great quality! Also a wide variety of designs to choose from!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Danielle N

Loved my invitations! They were gorgeous. Whenever there was an issue Wedding Paper Divas reprinted and sent at no additional cost to me! Great customer service.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kate G

We loved the personalized stamps and got beautiful invitations for our rehearsal dinner.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Diana H

I ordered my invitations from here and they were perfect! If you're patient they have sales (got mine 30% off) so you can save money. I also use ebates and got cash back by shopping through them with Wedding Paper Divas to save more. The quality was great and compared to... Read More multiple other sites the prices were the best for what I wanted. They will even work with you to customize the designs more than what they let you think. I had mine printed in colors that it didn't technically come in and added different verbiage and sections to it that it didn't originally have on it. LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sarah G

We loved how easy it was and how reasonably priced they are. It was easy to customize what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kerri Michelle H

Wedding paper divas was amazing! Unfortunately they are now merged with Shutterfly and I've had several issues with items being delivered on time.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 LAUREN A

We used WPD for our wedding invitations and they turned out great! I received several compliments on how pretty they were. Both the samples I ordered and the actual invitations arrived promptly after I ordered them. The proofs were also ready within a day after me submitting the... Read More order. We had addresses printed on the return envelopes and return addresses printed on the invitation envelopes, which was very convenient! We did not utilize the guest address function as I wanted to hand address the invitations myself. Still relatively pricey, but ended up being a high-quality lower cost option than having invitations personally designed. Unfortunately, now that they have merged with Shutterfly, I cannot speak to the current quality or customer service, but would have definitely recommended WPD previously.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Leigh P

The quality was very good. People complimented both our save the dates and our invitations. It would have more control over the design of the cards, but the overall experience of creating our invitations was good.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica S

I used them for the last year and spent nearly 1k on my wedding invites, etc. When they merged with Shutterfly, it has been a complete disaster! They lost my addresses, and then tried to upload someone elses addresses to my contact list. I had to spend my Saturday trying to fix... Read More the issues they caused. They said they would give me a $20 credit for my hassle, but I am sorry, my entire Saturday is worth way more and you should NEVER have your customer fix your mistakes. Finally someone in their customer service said they would assist me, and when I checked, more than half of my addresses were screwed up. It was a massive mess. I asked to please just export my addresses, and they said I wasn't allowed! I just wanted to go somewhere else. This is my FIRST 1 star review I have ever written on here. I am not a complainer, but DO NOT USE THEM. They have gone completely down hill now they have changed to Shutterfly. Way less attention or care is given.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kelly F

Excellent selection, fast delivery, and a beautiful end product!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Julia H

I loved the invitations I bought from Wedding Paper Divas! Tons of people said they were the most beautiful ones they've ever seen. What's really convenient is that you can fill in an Excel sheet with all your guests' names and addresses. Then you upload it to the website and it... Read More extracts the info, and automatically fills out all the envelopes for each household! The envelopes were beautiful, and this really saved a lot of time. I loved the whole set, which also included a reception info card and RSVP card. You can pick and choose whatever you need, and do all kinds of customization.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Mike S

I was very happy with our save the date cards but I wasn't crazy about having the printing company's logo on the back of each one.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Nicole D

I could not have been happier with my invitations, envelopes, thank you's etc. They were all so beautiful, of excellent quality and arrived quickly. The best part about Wedding Paper Divas is their customer service. Even though you are ordering your invitations on line there... Read More is such a personal touch. I really had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Arianna U

I ordered everything from our invitation suite, to table numbers, and our thank you cards from Wedding Paper Divas. Everything was so beautiful and amazing quality. There was a small snafu with the envelopes which I customized to match my invitations, but when I went to check... Read More out they had been discontinued. This seemed odd to me, that the only part of my invitation suite to be discontinued was the envelopes, I did find a great alternate though.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Beth L

Could not be happier with our wedding invitations from Wedding Paper Divas! We chose a raised foil design and the final product far surpassed our expectations. The website is user-friendly, the design process is simple and painless and the designer accommodated our changes... Read More quickly. The weight and texture of the paper and the envelopes that were included with our order were very high quality. The entire invitation suite fit the look and feel we were going for perfectly. Beautiful! A bit pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kylie K

Wedding paper divas has been easy to get a hold of but hasn't been able to deliver on the product. We place our initial wedding order over a month ago. Since then we have received 3 set of invitations due to them being printed on 2 different papers and cut in the wrong sizes.... Read More Each time we called and spoke with someone they assured me that they would personally call the printer or add a note to ensure the next set would work. Now we have 3 sets of wrong invites. Same sizing issue each time not being true to size. After 3 sets we don't have time to keep letting them send us another set. We called and asked for our money back. They responded that if WE paid to send all 3 sets of invites that we could get our money back. However with them going out of business now in a few weeks I can't afford to send back the invitations and possibly not get our money back. At the end they finally agreed they'd pay for shipping... but again who knows if we'll get our money back through the transition to shutterfly? I would not recommend this to anyone. Spend your money else where. It's not worth the headache.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Roxana O

Very reputable company with high quality stationery. Before I made any purchases, browsed thru the extensive options and collections they offer for weddings. Ordered samples which arrived very nicely packaged and with an elegant presentation! In a very nice folder there was a... Read More wide variety of invitations as well as colors, fonts and paper textures. I ordered my Save The Dates, invitations and wedding favor tags from Wedding Paper Divas and I am very pleased with the service and quality! Everything turned out beautiful! I didn't come across any printing/quality issues with any of my orders. Prices are very steep but they offer coupons and promotions very frequently! Satisfied customer! Thank you, Roxana

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Samantha P

Ordered my save the dates and wedding invitations and whoever was working on my order was always very responsive. Very affordable and quick!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Lindsay W

If I could give this zero stars I would! Please do not order your wedding invitations from Wedding Paper Divas!!! They sent my invitations in the wrong color even after I approved the design in the correct color, and when I called back they told me it would take 9 days to get... Read More the reprints... for my entire order of 110 invitations and enclosure cards! I asked to speak with the escalations team and they assured me that this would be shipped to me within 5 days as they were expediting my order (we had previously paid for express shipping prior to the mistake). I kept in touch with them each day to check on this and was given different information from different representatives. The escalation contact never got in touch with me again and the day comes that my reprints were promised and I find out that all 110 invitations and enclosure cards shipped that day and went ground. They are still arriving 9 days later... I'm now less than 8 weeks away from my wedding and have to pack and mail these invitations the day that I'm leaving to go out of town for the weekend. Wedding Paper Divas does not care about their customers and brushed this off like it was nothing. If you pay good money for a certain design, you expect to get the product you ordered. They also messed up my international invitations, where I had a custom design request to have the country added to the envelope so it would mail properly, and they came without the country on them. I cannot believe that they mailed my invitations ground after me talking to about 5 different representatives and each assured me the issue had been handled and the order was being expedited. Choose a company that cares about the customers and doesn't try to save a few bucks by shipping an entire reprint as ground when their customer had previously selected express shipping. I will not be recommending this company to anyone for any of their needs as what happened to me is completely unacceptable. Please make sure to tell your friends about this as well. I dont want anyone going through what I did.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Denielle C

I used Wedding Paper Divas for my wedding invitations. I received so many complements from my guests on how much they liked the way that they looked. The invitations we're beautiful and they were delivered promptly. we even had a custom order due to a color change request. I... Read More would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Katy R

Purchased our save-the-dates and matching invitations through Wedding Paper Divas. They always have 20% off promotions, and tons of design selections. Their staff review every order before printing to make sure they are what the customer wants. Fast shipping too.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Harold A

Loved that invites. Great company to work with

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kendal M

Absolutely amazing! I ordered my invitations, RSVP cards, and Details cards. They all arrived timely and in perfect condition. As I was putting together my invitations, I noticed a grammatical error, and I needed to reorder. I contacted customer support with hopes of being... Read More allowed to use the discount I had when I ordered them originally, they ended up reprinting for free and included the rush delivery. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Your invitations are the first glimpse your guests get at your wedding, they help you set the whole mood for your special night. You cannot order invitations from any one else if you want it done with such quality.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Marilyn S

We order our Save the dates. WeddingPaperDivas give me the proof very fast, then it was printed inmediatelly. I loved them. I wish i ordered the invitations too. we used a coupon. I would use wedding paper divas again for anniversaries etc.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Liesl C

We loved wedding paper divas! A little pricier, but we loved that everything from the invites to the thank you notes could match!