Wedding Pastor Dave

LA, Ventura, Santa Barbara and Orange Counties

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

LA, Ventura, Santa Barbara and Orange Counties (949) 449-5426

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Crystal J

Pastor Dave was exceptional! We loved having him share in our wedding day. He is a sweet person who made the marriage process so easy. His site was a goldmine of information to help you have a once in a lifetime ceremony. The effort and attention he makes to get to know you as a... Read More couple is invaluable, and the connection shows. We're happy to say we share the same wedding anniversary with a man who is doing a perfect job. Thank you Pastor Dave!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Cindy

Pastor Dave was such a delight to have officiate our ceremony in Los Angeles. He was professional with great suggestions for the ceremony. His guidance was very helpful in creating a simple, yet special ceremony that was heartfelt and loving. He is easy to work with and he... Read More exceeded our expectations. Thank you Pastor Dave for officiating a beautiful ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Superb Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Alli W

Dave did a fantastic job during our wedding ceremony. He was very relaxed, great public speaker and put everyone at ease. I think he was a calming presence to us both during the ceremony. He had a touch of humor but really delivered the meaningful ceremony we wanted quite... Read More flawlessly. This is what we had discussed and what he provided. No forgotten words, stumbles, bumbling mics, or anything like that, smooth as molasses. We did his package that included 2 premarital meeting in preparation for the ceremony. These were valuable and made us think some but weren't life changing. Dave was very nice and friendly during these meetings, our biggest goal was for him to get to know us better prior to the big day. We also discussed our custom ceremony. My critiques of Dave involve the panning stage - he was not as responsive as I would have liked and this made me quite nervous (granted I am a perfectionist). We did not receive the manuscript for our ceremony until the day before - and some things were not correct or not as we had discussed, quite annoying after putting things in emails - so I had to miss over an hour of a beach party with our entire wedding party editing the manuscript. At the end of the day the ceremony was perfect and he delivered it exceptionally well.

Great Service, Great Personality

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Katherine B

My husband and I don't have a home church right now so we were afraid we'd end up having to ask one of our friends to be ordained just to avoid having someone we didn't know officiate our ceremony. But we searched the internet and found Dave Page who is exactly what we were... Read More looking for; he was personable and so kind and definitely well experienced. He had a great selection of vows and readings for us to choose from as well.

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Taunya B

Pastor Dave was really easy to work with, he was so professional and had such a calm demeanor, that really helped me relax on my wedding day. He made planning our ceremony very easy, we really appreciated him coming to our office in Santa Monica to accommodate our busy... Read More schedule. He was really open to customizing our wedding to exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t have been happier with the ceremony!

awesome pastor!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Janet C

Pastor Dave was a pleasure to work with. He did a beautiful ceremony for us and made our ceremony very personal to us.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Karrie C

Pastor Dave was such a joy to work with. From the first "Skype" meeting we had, my husband I knew he was the one we wanted doing our ceremony (even if he is a Dodger fan)! He made our ceremony so beautiful and I absolutely loved that he helped us incorporate our kids in it as... Read More well :) Thanks again Pastor Dave!!

Great guy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jessica W

Pastor Dave is great. He's always available for questions, had lots of ideas for things to do during the ceremony, was open to our own ideas, and came to the rehearsal, which isn't done by all pastors. Just an added bonus to help keep me feel like everyone was prepared. The... Read More florist forgot to put flowers on the table for the dedication to our mothers, which I would've hoped the vendor coordinator or he would've noticed in advance, but the ceremony still went smoothly. All in all, my husband and I were very happy with him. If we could do it all over again, we would still choose him. Thanks again for a beautiful ceremony, Pastor Dave!!

Pastor Dave was the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Marnette P

We knew Pastor Dave was the one for us the moment we met him. He's a sweet and wonderful person who really knows how to make your day special. He has many different options and styles to personalize your day. He was absolutely fantastic! I can't rave enough!

So happy we had Pastor Dave Page!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jenna R

We were so lucky that we were able to have Pastor Dave Page marry us. He was wonderful on our wedding day! When we first met Pastor Dave, we knew he would be just right for us! His voice is so calming and really just makes you listen. That's what we loved about him! He has... Read More this way about him that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. Very kind and relatable. He made our ceremony absolutely beautiful and just the way we wanted it, traditional, modern and personable. He really works with you and helps put together all of your elements that you want in your ceremony. Our favorite part was that he had us each write 3 things that we love about each other. He read them to us at the ceremony and it was so special to hear what we each had to say in that moment! We couldn't have been happier! Since our wedding day, we have kept in touch with Pastor Dave and he has even helped us with other family situations. We will always turn to Pastor Dave as he really is the best!

Pastor Dave is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

From the first meeting to the wedding, Pastor Dave was kind, courteous, funny, and a good person to know. I cannot recommend him more. He's responsive to emails, he made time to run our rehearsal, and he spent time with us to get to know us as a couple. He beautifully... Read More conducted a light hearted ceremony and his easy going nature made our guests feel relaxed and welcome. We feel lucky and blessed to have found Pastor Dave to officiate our wedding.

Choose Pastor Dave!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Nicole S

Pastor Dave was awesome! He really helped us to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. He was very receptive and responsive to emails and was a super sweet guy. We were very happy with our decision to use Pastor Dave Page as our wedding officiant.

Top choice!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Chantal B

We had a destination wedding in Los Angeles and Dave was recommended by our wedding planner. We met him early one morning in a Starbucks and over a coffee we knew that we had to look no further. Dave is extremely personable and we immediately felt at ease with him. He was... Read More super accommodating in terms of fitting in with our schedule when we were in town and met us a couple of times to ensure we were 100% happy with the ceremony we were putting together. He really listened to what we wanted before making some suggestions about readings, vows etc. On the day he was calm, charismatic and delivered a ceremony filled with joy which is exactly what we wanted. To me an officiant is such a crucial part of the wedding – the person who actually takes on the task of binding you together as husband and wife – and we could not have asked for a better one than Dave!

Pastor Dave is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Carly S

From the first moment we met Pastor Dave, we knew we wanted to have him officiate our wedding. He helped us through the entire planning process. He met with us several times before our wedding and even came to our rehearsal. Pastor Dave is the best! Don't waste your time... Read More meeting with any other officiants.

Pastor Dave Was The Best!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Bernard G

Pastor Dave was amazing. My wife and liked him from our first meeting. He genuinely cares about knowing you as a couple and wants to make your special day perfect. He provided us with a great selection of readings and vows and together we composed the ceremony that fulfilled... Read More everything we hoped for. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how Dave made everyone so comfortable. My wife and I feel very honored and fortunate to have had Pastor Dave officiate our wedding.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Colleen G

We were so pleased with Pastor Dave. My fiancé and I wanted someone with personality, but not the type that would turn our wedding into a Vegas side show. Pastor Dave was the perfect fit. He listened to what we wanted, met us at Starbucks with his iPad, and showed us plenty of... Read More examples. He incorporated exactly what we wanted, was professional, on time, and was warm and genuine. His rates were really reasonable. Beyond all of that, his warm smile and presence was just what we wanted on our wedding day and more than we could have asked for.

Great pre-marital counselor and officiant

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Marta S

The pre-marital counseling was fun and informative. Pastor Dave sent us great suggestions for the ceremony service, was open to our changes, and performed a beautiful ceremony.

Perfection in Ventura/Santa Barbara!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Heather M

Planning a wedding from another state, is not the easiest thing to do. I hunted and searched all over the internet and asked my planner for someone she would recommend. It was divine intervention when I found Pastor Dave online. From our very first communication, I knew that we... Read More had found our guy. We met shortly thereafter in person and we were even more convinced! Pastor Dave is the type of person you want to have as a friend and would only be so lucky to have as your Pastor. We met on a number of occasions on the phone and in person and when the wedding day came, we both felt that it was our friend that was up there with us...not just a pastor officiating the vows. Everyone loved the personal touches that he did and no one could believe that he didn't know us both for years! I simply can't imagine anyone else that could do a better job...and trust me...that does not come easy off my fingers to type!

Great Los Angeles Pastor/Officiant

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Juliana P

Pastor Dave did a wonderful job officiating over our wedding ceremony in October 2011! He had a personal engagement the same weekend as our wedding date, but was very sweet and delayed it in order to make our ceremony happen. He is personable, friendly, yet professional. What is... Read More great about him is that he genuinely wants to get to know you as a couple and is very flexible about fine tuning your ceremony to match your personalities and preferences, especially religious/spiritual ones. He understood our humor and was a pleasure to work with, thinking outside of the box. I highly recommend Pastor Dave!

Our October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Shaina B

I cannot thank Pastor Dave enough for providing the most wonderful beginning to our wedding night. My now husband and I actually live in Germany but came back home to LA for a week for the wedding. Pastor Dave worked so well with us utilizing Skype and email to make it the best... Read More prep experience for us possible. I found myself a bit lost at times, but Pastor Dave provided the greatest guidance for us. He sent us recommendations, ceremony ideas, etc. The ceremony went perfectly and everyone loved him. We got so many compliments on Pastor Dave from our guests. I could not be happier with how everything went and will without a doubt be recommending Pastor Dave to anyone I can! Thank you Pastor Dave!!

Great LA/Santa Barbara Officiant

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 melissa n

We recently had the pleasure of having Pastor Dave officiate our May wedding. I can't stress enough how happy we are with how professional and friendly Pastor Dave was throughout the entire process. He was able to create the perfect balance of providing a contemporary ceremony... Read More but still providing a religious element to it that appealed to all of our guests. He even conducted the ceremony using an iPad which everyone thought was very cool (our first meeting with Pastor Dave was using Facetime since we live out of town!). I recommend Pastor Dave with the highest regards for anyone who is looking for a professional, classy, and contemporary officiant. He was incredible.