Wedding Photography by Liam - Rated top 2% in the U.S.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Joel F

Diana was our pre-wedding photoshoot photographer. She's really lovely to work with! She had good suggestions of where to take photos matching our wedding theme. We got our photos back 3 days early and really loved them! Looking forward to her taking photos at our wedding in... Read More Miami :-)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amanda W

First I want to say a heartfelt THANKS! to my wedding photographers for classic, beautiful and natural photographs. I remember the team came before an hour of my wedding time. My dad introduced the team to me. One of the team members showed me some poses that they were going to... Read More shoot. They told me to be comfortable and relax for some specific poses. I became relaxed and followed them. And I got everything back in a couple of weeks! Amazing! It was unbelievable, I was so overwhelmed! . The whole team was highly professional. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Barbara M

Last month I got married in Miami and I’m super excited to post this review for the wedding photographer I hired for my wedding. One of my friends told me about this company months ago and she recommended them for my wedding photography too. Though I had seen the photographs of... Read More my friend who had got married in August. I was quite happy to see those wedding photographs and knew I wanted something similar for my wedding. The photographers they sent didn’t frustrate me and gave me highly professional and beautiful pics. The photographers caught every beautiful moment with their cameras. All the photos make us remind the beautiful moments of my day. I can honestly say they are some of the best wedding photographers in Miami.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jessica L

Liam was a pleasure to work with. He made very practical recommendations to meet my wedding needs. My event was small family dinner photographed by Diana who was very kind and responsive to my vision. She was very professional and interactive with my guest. The photos met all my... Read More expectations!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Rosy B

It was the beautiful day I still remember when we got married in Miami Beach. I was little scarred to see all my friends and guest around me. The photographer team also shooting us and I was thinking about our wedding photos. One of my friends told me to be relaxed. After a... Read More couple of hours, wedding ceremony finished. All guest were gone. One of the photographer team showed me the preview of our wedding photo. I was completely relaxed and happy to see those previews. After a couple of days, Liam one of the wedding photographer team came with our wedding photographs. I had no words to express my joy and happiness. They were simply great and beautiful. Thanks for the true and professional wedding photographs. I recommend Liam and his whole team for wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Melissa P

Hiring Photography by Liam was hands down the best decision I could’ve made for my wedding and engagement pictures. Liam and his team are so incredible to work with, and the quality of his photos are unbelievable. I received my photos back in record time, and was in love with... Read More every single shot he took. I would recommend Photography by Liam to every bride out there! He will capture everything you want and more!

2017-10-05T12:22:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure meeting and photographing you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Pamela L

Me and my husband were initially a little worried about hiring a wedding photographer as we both feel that we are not photogenic. But he studied our face and made some arrangements so we became more comfortable in front of the camera. He managed to capture the beautiful and... Read More candid photos and even included some very funny ones that sum up our relationship perfectly. He gave us an amazing shots. Liam’s team is truly wonderful and professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to any one. Thanks for making the day memorable!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Haiyue X

We decided our photo shooting while we were abroad, but the communication has never been a problem. Liam is such a nice and warm photographer, who brought us the happiest morning during our trip to the US. All of my relatives and friends loved the photos he took!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Candela F

Last year I attended the wedding of one of my close friends with my family. Me and my mother spoke with the photography team at the wedding. I didn't see the photos they captured but after few weeks my friend Emma showed me her wedding photos and I was really amazed. Last month... Read More I hired them for my wedding. Sending a "Huge Thanks" to Wedding Photography by Liam who delivered amazing photos on my wedding day. They arrived on time and I didn't need to tell them what moments they should capture. Super happy with the results.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jennifer P

Just downloaded my engagement photos! They are AWESOME! The shoot itself was so much fun and I cannot wait till my actual wedding day. Diana was terrific! I got to show her sample pictures of some ideas I loved and we created those exact same images. She was great! 10 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Catherine J

They did a great job on our wedding. We hired them from out of town. It was a destination wedding in Miami. So we were nervous hiring our vendors over the phone but this wedding photography company did a great job and were the most reliable of all our vendors. They are great... Read More with communication and follow up. And the photos and video were great. I definitely recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Michelle J

I recently got married in Miami and wanted to make every moment of our wedding day memorable and alive. And this was done perfectly by the wedding photographer team hired by my parents. I'm really thankful to both my parents and the photographers they sent. The team captured... Read More every precious moment and made the wedding very unique. I looked awesome in some emotional moments too! :-) . Special thanks to Liam’s team for taking awesome photographs of every moment from start to end. I recommend them to everyone who wants professional wedding photography.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Amanda G

I used Liam as my wedding photographer and I couldn't have been happier ! He was so kind to work with and made you feel at ease. He was so on top of getting all the shots I wanted. He brought Diana with him and she was the best! She also was so sweet she even bustled my dress... Read More for me! They made a great team! The photos came out AMAZING they are so perfect I couldn't be happier ! Liam and his team were such a pleasure to work with and so professional!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Wendy G

My daughter 's wedding was a week ago at the Acqualina Resort & Spa In Florida. We used Liam Crotty for the photographer and also for the videographer . He and his staff were excellent. They listened to exactly what my daughter wanted and accomplished above and beyond what we... Read More expected. Their work was fabulous and we couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Danielle R

Just received my engagement photos back and all I can say is that I am so happy that I found Liam! I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to have him photograph my wedding! He made the shoot fun and the pictures came out amazing! I would 100% reccommend him! Thank you Liam!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jennifer P

Wow!! I just got married and I recently got the photographs of my wedding day. OMG! If I could give more than 5 stars for Liam's wedding photography, I would. The photographs were amazing and beyond my satisfaction. They captured every important moment which I can't believe. We... Read More both felt so happy and relaxed. They are truly professional photographers and we recommend them to every bride and groom who are going to be married in Miami. Thank you.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Monica V

I married the love of my life 4/8/17. It was, without a doubt, one of the best days of my life. Liam and Nicole shot my wedding and I can't tell you enough how amazing they are. First off, Liam is not only a wonderful photographer, but he also moonlights as a therapist. He met... Read More with us a month before the wedding and I let him know I was starting to feel tons of anxiety and I was worried about my wedding day. He listened to my hears and assuaged every single one of them. He let me know his priority was us and making sure we were happy. And boy, did he deliver!! Nicole was the sweetest ever. She captured beautiful moments in my bridal suite with my ladies and my father. My father is blind, but Nicole didn't bat an eye. She helped get him into positions and also made sure he was comfortable while the ladies took their photos. For the rest of the day, Liam and Nicole made sure every important moment was photographed. They were attentive and respectful. I received my photos back (ahead of schedule) and I could not me happier with them. Liam and Nicole were able to capture the love that was so abundant that day. These memories will last forever!! THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Erika F

The expertise and professionalism of Liam and his team really helped put my mind at ease. From when I first met him he guided and advised me and I do not regret it one bit. They really did an amazing job and our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! I would definitely... Read More recommend him and use his services in the future. Love, love him!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Brian P

Awesome photographs! Before the wedding day, everything was final and decided for my wedding. A few weeks before, we learned that our hired photographer became ill and was admitted to the hospital. He informed us that he was unable to take photos on my wedding. He told me that... Read More he will send another person instead of him. I was really shocked to hear this. I started looking for another photographer. One of my friends recommended a photographer team in Miami. I just took the risk and hired the team for my special day. I was so happy to see the photographs they captured. Very beautiful and professional. They really captured the true essence and all my feelings. I can re-live these moments through my photos. All the photos were outstanding! I highly recommend Wedding Photography by Liam! Thanks to my friends who recommended them!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017

A little bit before my wedding day, I just googled the names for best wedding photographers in Miami. I had a lot of confusion how to choose the best one. I picked up one Wedding Photography by Liam and hired him. Liam and his other photographer captured all the moments in his... Read More camera which are exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. He has such an amazing talent for capturing such beautiful moments. All the photos look natural and charming. He didn't miss the single moment from start to end. They were so enthusiastic, friendly and highly skilled.   I'm quite happy and recommend this guy for the wedding photography.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jessica K

It was a great pleasant surprise to see the photographs taken by Liam at my wedding in Miami. I can't believe my eyes that I also was looking like a celebrity. They took some great posed and some spontaneous photos. Every photo is professional. I personally thanked my friend who... Read More recommended them for my wedding photography. The team they sent was really professional and they are highly skilled photographers.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Stephen L

He was such a pleasure to work with! He took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos. I had a very specific style of photos I wanted and he took his time to make them come alive! He was so patient & helpful. We were rushing on our wedding day and had a few issues... Read More with weather but he was such a fast thinker he still made it all happen! I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Raimie F

Diana and Liam we're fantastic to work with, and our photos turned out absolutely amazing! We had the time of our lives at a destination wedding in Florida a month ago, and so happy we choose them to capture our memories forever. We received more photos than anticipated, and... Read More they we're even early. I think I've looked at all of them approximately one million times since we've received! Cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shara R

If you're looking for professionalism, look no further. Liam was amazing from the start, he knows EVERYTHING about wedding photography. He guided me through the entire process and was extremely detailed. I ended up having Liam and Diana and I couldn't have been happier. Liam... Read More worked with the guys at first and we had Diana. She was perfect. I didn't even have to tell her about the "standard" shots because she already knew. Not only that, she was just super helpful with me and my HUGE bridal party! The finished product had all these pictures that I wasn't even sure I was going to get because I didn't say them specifically but she ALREADY KNEW! Throughout the evening they continued to ask if I was satisfied with the picture taking so far which I really appreciated. I ended up dancing and having so much fun and I think they really captured all of those awesome moments and with the guests too. Overall I give them a million thumbs up. EVERYONE complimented on how amazing the pictures turned out. On top of that, I had the pictures in less than 3 weeks which is unreal! If you're thinking about hiring, I say do it and you will not be disappointed. Ask for Liam and Diana without a doubt. Trust me, they know what they're doing!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

We decided to come back to Miami for our wedding but finding vendors was really hard. We kept searching miami wedding photographers but got overwhelmed with choices and also not hearing back from people. When we contacted this company, they called me back within 2 minutes!... Read More And got me a quote wihtin the hour. And we loved the photos. Really happy