Wedding Photography by Liam - Rated top 2% in the U.S.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Stephen L

He was such a pleasure to work with! He took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos. I had a very specific style of photos I wanted and he took his time to make them come alive! He was so patient & helpful. We were rushing on our wedding day and had a few issues... Read More with weather but he was such a fast thinker he still made it all happen! I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Raimie F

Diana and Liam we're fantastic to work with, and our photos turned out absolutely amazing! We had the time of our lives at a destination wedding in Florida a month ago, and so happy we choose them to capture our memories forever. We received more photos than anticipated, and... Read More they we're even early. I think I've looked at all of them approximately one million times since we've received! Cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shara R

If you're looking for professionalism, look no further. Liam was amazing from the start, he knows EVERYTHING about wedding photography. He guided me through the entire process and was extremely detailed. I ended up having Liam and Diana and I couldn't have been happier. Liam... Read More worked with the guys at first and we had Diana. She was perfect. I didn't even have to tell her about the "standard" shots because she already knew. Not only that, she was just super helpful with me and my HUGE bridal party! The finished product had all these pictures that I wasn't even sure I was going to get because I didn't say them specifically but she ALREADY KNEW! Throughout the evening they continued to ask if I was satisfied with the picture taking so far which I really appreciated. I ended up dancing and having so much fun and I think they really captured all of those awesome moments and with the guests too. Overall I give them a million thumbs up. EVERYONE complimented on how amazing the pictures turned out. On top of that, I had the pictures in less than 3 weeks which is unreal! If you're thinking about hiring, I say do it and you will not be disappointed. Ask for Liam and Diana without a doubt. Trust me, they know what they're doing!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

We decided to come back to Miami for our wedding but finding vendors was really hard. We kept searching miami wedding photographers but got overwhelmed with choices and also not hearing back from people. When we contacted this company, they called me back within 2 minutes!... Read More And got me a quote wihtin the hour. And we loved the photos. Really happy

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Ale S

Fantastic pictures! Liam has an expert team and fantastic photography! Picture turn around was less than 3 weeks for fully edited photos! You can order through him or get your own prints done with the USB of pictures he gives you. Definitely recommend! He's an expert and is very... Read More helpful especially if you have no ideas about what you want

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashley J

After being recommended by my aunt, I decided to go with Liam and it was the best decision I've ever made for my wedding. From day 1, the phone conversation went wonderfully and assured me I had a talented photographer catering to our every need and want. Our engagement shoot... Read More came out more beautiful than I had ever pictured and Liam did a fantastic job. Their team consists of talented, lovely and the most prompt workers I have ever dealt with. My engagement shoot photos were delivered to me within 7 days of the shoot!! I could not be any more happy with my decision and I cannot wait to have this wonderful team shoot our photos for our wedding. Wonderfully priced, incredible quality, and exceptionally talented photographer and team!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 walter b

After searching like tons of photographers (because my girl was pretty selective), we found Liam. Their portfolio and clients comments are amazing but when we met in person and talked about our expectations we knew they are the one. On the day, Liam sent two photographers to... Read More cover our wedding. We were really happy to shift all the bar over their shoulders because they were extremely professional. We haven’t had to say a word. They haven’t missed any minor detail. All the special moments, happy faces, tiny lovely events are captured by them in a magical way. We had a blast on our wedding day, deeply satisfied with the job done by them. Now when the pictures are out, I have no words to describe the way they gave a personalized touch to each of the photograph. We truly fall in love with our wedding shot. We are so excited for the scheduled photoshoot with them of my friend’s wedding, seems like we found one for all the events. Wholeheartedly I recommend them wide and far.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rose V

I hired Liam based on the reviews and on how good the first meeting with him was. However, I wish I could go back in time and hire somebody else. First, I did not get Liam. I got two photographers who were not good at all. I remember he asked me if I wanted him to assign my... Read More event to one of his photographers who speaks Spanish, and I said I wanted him. I told him language was not an issue because all guests understand English. After signing the contract and without consultation, the other photographer, Diana, was assigned. This girl has no time to meet with us. She literally told me she was available only in the mornings because she has a kid, and during vacation time she is not available at all to meet for the same reason. How can you work in the event planning world with such an inconvenient schedule? On the day of the wedding she and her assistant photographer were all over the place. Diana had told us she had been in that venue before, but on the day of the event, she complained about the lighting in the bride’s suite. How did you not prevent that? They showed up with just the cameras! No special equipment to work with the lighting! What type of photographers are these? I requested photos, and guess what? They were not taken, or they were taking badly. I understand nobody is perfect, but taking a picture on which the flash is reflected on a window located behind the bride and the groom is not something a professional photographer would do. There are no pictures of my husband, his best man and his groomsmen because per Diana there were “nowhere to be seen,” but when I requested the unedited photos you can see they took a non-posed picture of all of them who were waiting for the ceremony to start and then these two photographers started taking pictures of each other at the altar! Yes! Pictures of each other with poses! Maybe they should have used that time to continue taking pictures of the groom’s side of the bridal party. Moreover, they rely too much on editing, and that is why they do not use any special equipment for dealing with the lighting. When comparing the unedited with the edited you can tell that they do not take any precautions when it comes to light, color, or reflections; what they do is shooting continuously and pray the edition will fix any mistake. In addition, I asked her if she has taken pictures of me with the dress and the bouquet to which she reply a firm “yes,” and guess what? NONE! Also, she did not take a picture of my husband and I looking at the camera at the same time. Thanks God I could edit one from the ending of the ceremony and using one my AUNT took with her fancy camera. Furthermore, the angles of the pictures are odd! Pictures taken from the sides, too far, or too close so the whole body is not visible. I wanted something beautiful and visibly professional, and that is not what I got. It looks like a friend of mine made us a favor. Honestly, I think my Aunt and her camera would have been better and cheaper, but I wanted her to enjoy the party. After all, she did the pictures of our engagement party, and those look better. I am not saying all pictures were bad, but the most important, classic ones were ruined by their unprofessional job. If you are looking for pictures to keep or to print on a canvas, you better know how to edit pictures or simply go somewhere else.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Reggina T

We have gone through several portfolios to find a perfect one for our wedding and our search came to end with Wedding Photography by Liam. This team has put on something magical in their pictures and that is all we needed. They were highly professional and creative, yet open and... Read More accommodating to all the ideas and suggestions. I must say we were not that easy couple because my man is bit shy of camera. The crew kept the atmosphere very convenient and nothing was a problem at all. They covered all the moments with their special ability to give each picture a special touch. They exactly knew how to capture best moments of us and guests as well. They put all their heart and effort to make this photoshoot last forever and our wedding albums are a proof of it. We are much cherished to share our wedding day with them and choosing them for making these beautiful memories last forever. One more thing price was nothing for the service we got from them. Looking forward to avail their services again for all upcoming beautiful days of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Yarenis V

So in love with my wedding pictures!!! Thank you Wedding Photography by Liam for capturing our special day. Diana and her team did an amazing job of highlighting all of our special moments. The team accommodated all our needs and the quality of their work was excellent. I would... Read More highly recommend Wedding Photography by Liam for anyone looking for a photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Mesmerizingly magical!!! This photography crew did wonders for our wedding in Miami. Super creative team with complete command of their work. We enjoyed their skills and thus the outcome stands second to none. They honestly captured the moments and we couldn’t ask for anything... Read More better. Highly recommended for those who want their big day stays alive forever.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jenin J

My husband and I decided to have our engagement and wedding photo taken by them and we had a blast! Not only they are exceptionally talented photographers, they're wonderful people to work with. They were able to put us completely at ease in front of the camera and their work... Read More is artistic and impeccable. Finally, the outcome was just as we expected- wonderful. I highly suggest them for you anyone's upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 susan m

The two photographers were absolutely phenomenal! We couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism, creative excellence, innovation and unique aesthetic design. I was truly blown away when I saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! Thank you for making me... Read More feel like a princess on the most important day of my life! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Martha M

Liam captured all the wedding photos we wanted and more. He was professional and made sure to get us every shot we wanted. His style and the photos that we received after the wedding were incredible! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

If you are planning a wedding it is imperative that you hire Liam's company. Liam is extremely thorough and vety detailed. He captured every detail and the picture (his teaser photograph) of the bride on the rooftop of the Epic Hotel is breathtaking. Have to mention that... Read More his interpersonal skills are excellent ; a necessary requirement when planning a wedding. Larissa is an absolute delight.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Lauren V

More than 5 stars is what they deserve. We loved Liam and the photographers who shot our wedding! We wanted a nice park wedding in Miami and they were able to capture exactly what we wanted. Janel was very sweet and met with us beforehand, to make sure every detail was just how... Read More we wanted it. We highly recommend Janel and the rest of Liam's team if you are looking for quality and charm. I am so grateful to have beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. Great attention to detail and the photographers made the day so special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and you guys have incredible talent that surpasses the rest!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Anna M

We came to Miami for our small destination wedding and it was really hard finding our vendors. But we found Wedding Photography by Liam and were really happy with the results. Their response time to emails and texts was fast and they did what we asked them. Great experience.... Read More Very happy with the results.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Five Stars is nearly not enough stars needed for Wedding Photography by Liam. We had the most amazing experience from the very beginning. Janel and Diana were absolutely wonderful. My husband who doesn't like pictures was so comfortable. We had so much fun taking our pictures.... Read More People who didn't come to our wedding said they felt like they were there. Our love radiates in all our pictures. When I saw them for the first time I felt like I was reliving that moment. The best day of our lives were captured by the best photographers. I can not thank Janel, Diana and everyone from Wedding Photography by Liam enough. All the magic from our magical day was captured.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

We booked Wedding Photography Liam to take our wedding photos at our destination wedding in Miami because we heard great things about him and we saw his work online and decided we should definitely hire him. The experience was great! He was very professional and is an expert at... Read More his job. The photos are absolutely amazing!!!! We highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

I am over the moon and thanks to Wedding Photography by Liam I have portraits of my special day that will mirror my sentiments at this very moment for many years to come! The services provided by this awesome photography company superseded all of my expectations! If you’re... Read More looking for a photographer to capture your wedding, take my advice and look no further! -London

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Vanessa M

Photography by Liam was without a doubt the best decision we could've made! Janel and Diane where awesome ,can't imagine doing it without them .They made us feel so comfortable and at ease .I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of my special day because of them. We are very... Read More happy and blessed to have had them both . Thank You Thank You Thank you soooo much for making it the best day ever for us ... again Thank you !!! I am so excited and can't wait to see the pictures . Laura and David 4/22/16

2016-05-09T11:11:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you amazing review Laura! Yes, we can count with such talented professionals in our team =) It was an honor being part of this special day!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

I Used the Team of Wedding Photograpy by Liam . They are Very Friendly . They were on time and Created some very magical memories for myself and Husband for many years to Come . I really Loved the many different settings and poses . Very elegant and timeless photos . Thank you... Read More Team for my Beautiful Photos . Outstanding Job . I have reccomended your teams services to family and friends . I receive many Compliements on my Photos .

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Eyuany C

I can't thank Liam and Diana enough for a wonderful engagement photo session. My fiancé and I are camera shy and I was reluctant to do engagement photos but I read so any articles that said they are a great way to get to know your photographer and to feel more comfortable in... Read More front of the camera. Well, it's true and it helped that we had Liam and Diana. They were patient and so helpful in planning the session. We got our pictures a week later and they are beautiful. Liam & Diana you are truly amazing!

2016-04-13T13:19:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking your time to do this nice review for us! Your pictures are amazing, and we was a pleasure to make part of this special moment! We can't wait for the wedding in december! Thank you very much, Wedding photography... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

We live in Texas, but were traveling to Florida for a family vacation and wanted to have pictures on the beach. Liam and his team were so accommodating with my last minute request, were so much fun during the shoot, and took the most beautiful pictures of my family, including my... Read More infant daughter. I cannot recommend him enough for your photography needs!!!

2016-04-13T13:17:17 Response from the vendor

Hello Christa, thank you very much for taking your time to make this nice review for us! It was a great pleasure for us to be part of this special moment! Thank you very much, Wedding photography by Liam Crotty

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Amanda H

My father in law arranged for Liam to provide photography for our wedding and I am so happy that he did. First of all, I'm incredibly grateful that they were able to work with us last minute. I was freaking out about not being in control of the photography, but once Liam's team... Read More came into the picture I felt 100% better. I felt like I was in good hands throughout the process and that took so much weight off me and allowed me to enjoy the wedding so much more! Once we arranged for Liam's team to shoot the wedding, Liam talked with me to find out the basics of what was needed. Then, our main photographer Janel did a phone meeting with me and my husband to sort out the details of what we wanted. Unfortunately we did not have time to meet with her in person, but the phone meeting worked totally fine as well. Liam and Janel were both knowledgeable, helpful, supportive, and generally fabulous to work with. They were great at finding photography solutions to my very tight wedding schedule. (The major problem being that I had scheduled everything with very little time for pictures before sunset -- the major downside of planning a wedding without having a photographer already hired on and helping!) Two photographers came out to shoot the ceremony and they were prompt, professional, polite, and fun. We got some really, really lovely shots, I was blown away. Our main photographer Janel stayed on for the reception and caught many fabulous group shots and candid moments, including a truly epic bouquet-throwing sequence, and a picture of my grandmother laughing and dancing with her son that made me want to cry! There was a good turnaround for receiving the edited pictures - just a couple of weeks after the wedding. Throughout the process, Liam and his team were prompt, friendly and utterly accommodating with any and all questions and concerns that I had. I strongly recommend their services to anyone!

2016-04-13T13:22:12 Response from the vendor

Amanda, thank you so much for taking your time to write this amazing review for us! It was a pleasure to be part of this special moment! Thank you very much, Wedding photography by Liam Crotty