Wedding Photography by Liam - Rated top 2% in the U.S.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Catherine J

They did a great job on our wedding. We hired them from out of town. It was a destination wedding in Miami. So we were nervous hiring our vendors over the phone but this wedding photography company did a great job and were the most reliable of all our vendors. They are great... Read More with communication and follow up. And the photos and video were great. I definitely recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Michelle J

I recently got married in Miami and wanted to make every moment of our wedding day memorable and alive. And this was done perfectly by the wedding photographer team hired by my parents. I'm really thankful to both my parents and the photographers they sent. The team captured... Read More every precious moment and made the wedding very unique. I looked awesome in some emotional moments too! :-) . Special thanks to Liam’s team for taking awesome photographs of every moment from start to end. I recommend them to everyone who wants professional wedding photography.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Amanda G

I used Liam as my wedding photographer and I couldn't have been happier ! He was so kind to work with and made you feel at ease. He was so on top of getting all the shots I wanted. He brought Diana with him and she was the best! She also was so sweet she even bustled my dress... Read More for me! They made a great team! The photos came out AMAZING they are so perfect I couldn't be happier ! Liam and his team were such a pleasure to work with and so professional!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Wendy G

My daughter 's wedding was a week ago at the Acqualina Resort & Spa In Florida. We used Liam Crotty for the photographer and also for the videographer . He and his staff were excellent. They listened to exactly what my daughter wanted and accomplished above and beyond what we... Read More expected. Their work was fabulous and we couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Danielle R

Just received my engagement photos back and all I can say is that I am so happy that I found Liam! I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to have him photograph my wedding! He made the shoot fun and the pictures came out amazing! I would 100% reccommend him! Thank you Liam!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jennifer P

Wow!! I just got married and I recently got the photographs of my wedding day. OMG! If I could give more than 5 stars for Liam's wedding photography, I would. The photographs were amazing and beyond my satisfaction. They captured every important moment which I can't believe. We... Read More both felt so happy and relaxed. They are truly professional photographers and we recommend them to every bride and groom who are going to be married in Miami. Thank you.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jennifer P

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Monica V

I married the love of my life 4/8/17. It was, without a doubt, one of the best days of my life. Liam and Nicole shot my wedding and I can't tell you enough how amazing they are. First off, Liam is not only a wonderful photographer, but he also moonlights as a therapist. He met... Read More with us a month before the wedding and I let him know I was starting to feel tons of anxiety and I was worried about my wedding day. He listened to my hears and assuaged every single one of them. He let me know his priority was us and making sure we were happy. And boy, did he deliver!! Nicole was the sweetest ever. She captured beautiful moments in my bridal suite with my ladies and my father. My father is blind, but Nicole didn't bat an eye. She helped get him into positions and also made sure he was comfortable while the ladies took their photos. For the rest of the day, Liam and Nicole made sure every important moment was photographed. They were attentive and respectful. I received my photos back (ahead of schedule) and I could not me happier with them. Liam and Nicole were able to capture the love that was so abundant that day. These memories will last forever!! THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Erika F

The expertise and professionalism of Liam and his team really helped put my mind at ease. From when I first met him he guided and advised me and I do not regret it one bit. They really did an amazing job and our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! I would definitely... Read More recommend him and use his services in the future. Love, love him!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Brian P

Awesome photographs! Before the wedding day, everything was final and decided for my wedding. A few weeks before, we learned that our hired photographer became ill and was admitted to the hospital. He informed us that he was unable to take photos on my wedding. He told me that... Read More he will send another person instead of him. I was really shocked to hear this. I started looking for another photographer. One of my friends recommended a photographer team in Miami. I just took the risk and hired the team for my special day. I was so happy to see the photographs they captured. Very beautiful and professional. They really captured the true essence and all my feelings. I can re-live these moments through my photos. All the photos were outstanding! I highly recommend Wedding Photography by Liam! Thanks to my friends who recommended them!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017

A little bit before my wedding day, I just googled the names for best wedding photographers in Miami. I had a lot of confusion how to choose the best one. I picked up one Wedding Photography by Liam and hired him. Liam and his other photographer captured all the moments in his... Read More camera which are exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. He has such an amazing talent for capturing such beautiful moments. All the photos look natural and charming. He didn't miss the single moment from start to end. They were so enthusiastic, friendly and highly skilled.   I'm quite happy and recommend this guy for the wedding photography.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jessica K

It was a great pleasant surprise to see the photographs taken by Liam at my wedding in Miami. I can't believe my eyes that I also was looking like a celebrity. They took some great posed and some spontaneous photos. Every photo is professional. I personally thanked my friend who... Read More recommended them for my wedding photography. The team they sent was really professional and they are highly skilled photographers.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Stephen L

He was such a pleasure to work with! He took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos. I had a very specific style of photos I wanted and he took his time to make them come alive! He was so patient & helpful. We were rushing on our wedding day and had a few issues... Read More with weather but he was such a fast thinker he still made it all happen! I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Raimie F

Diana and Liam we're fantastic to work with, and our photos turned out absolutely amazing! We had the time of our lives at a destination wedding in Florida a month ago, and so happy we choose them to capture our memories forever. We received more photos than anticipated, and... Read More they we're even early. I think I've looked at all of them approximately one million times since we've received! Cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shara R

If you're looking for professionalism, look no further. Liam was amazing from the start, he knows EVERYTHING about wedding photography. He guided me through the entire process and was extremely detailed. I ended up having Liam and Diana and I couldn't have been happier. Liam... Read More worked with the guys at first and we had Diana. She was perfect. I didn't even have to tell her about the "standard" shots because she already knew. Not only that, she was just super helpful with me and my HUGE bridal party! The finished product had all these pictures that I wasn't even sure I was going to get because I didn't say them specifically but she ALREADY KNEW! Throughout the evening they continued to ask if I was satisfied with the picture taking so far which I really appreciated. I ended up dancing and having so much fun and I think they really captured all of those awesome moments and with the guests too. Overall I give them a million thumbs up. EVERYONE complimented on how amazing the pictures turned out. On top of that, I had the pictures in less than 3 weeks which is unreal! If you're thinking about hiring, I say do it and you will not be disappointed. Ask for Liam and Diana without a doubt. Trust me, they know what they're doing!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

We decided to come back to Miami for our wedding but finding vendors was really hard. We kept searching miami wedding photographers but got overwhelmed with choices and also not hearing back from people. When we contacted this company, they called me back within 2 minutes!... Read More And got me a quote wihtin the hour. And we loved the photos. Really happy

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Ale S

Fantastic pictures! Liam has an expert team and fantastic photography! Picture turn around was less than 3 weeks for fully edited photos! You can order through him or get your own prints done with the USB of pictures he gives you. Definitely recommend! He's an expert and is very... Read More helpful especially if you have no ideas about what you want

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashley J

After being recommended by my aunt, I decided to go with Liam and it was the best decision I've ever made for my wedding. From day 1, the phone conversation went wonderfully and assured me I had a talented photographer catering to our every need and want. Our engagement shoot... Read More came out more beautiful than I had ever pictured and Liam did a fantastic job. Their team consists of talented, lovely and the most prompt workers I have ever dealt with. My engagement shoot photos were delivered to me within 7 days of the shoot!! I could not be any more happy with my decision and I cannot wait to have this wonderful team shoot our photos for our wedding. Wonderfully priced, incredible quality, and exceptionally talented photographer and team!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 walter b

After searching like tons of photographers (because my girl was pretty selective), we found Liam. Their portfolio and clients comments are amazing but when we met in person and talked about our expectations we knew they are the one. On the day, Liam sent two photographers to... Read More cover our wedding. We were really happy to shift all the bar over their shoulders because they were extremely professional. We haven’t had to say a word. They haven’t missed any minor detail. All the special moments, happy faces, tiny lovely events are captured by them in a magical way. We had a blast on our wedding day, deeply satisfied with the job done by them. Now when the pictures are out, I have no words to describe the way they gave a personalized touch to each of the photograph. We truly fall in love with our wedding shot. We are so excited for the scheduled photoshoot with them of my friend’s wedding, seems like we found one for all the events. Wholeheartedly I recommend them wide and far.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rose V

I hired Liam based on the reviews and on how good the first meeting with him was. However, I wish I could go back in time and hire somebody else. First, I did not get Liam. I got two photographers who were not good at all. I remember he asked me if I wanted him to assign my... Read More event to one of his photographers who speaks Spanish, and I said I wanted him. I told him language was not an issue because all guests understand English. After signing the contract and without consultation, the other photographer, Diana, was assigned. This girl has no time to meet with us. She literally told me she was available only in the mornings because she has a kid, and during vacation time she is not available at all to meet for the same reason. How can you work in the event planning world with such an inconvenient schedule? On the day of the wedding she and her assistant photographer were all over the place. Diana had told us she had been in that venue before, but on the day of the event, she complained about the lighting in the bride’s suite. How did you not prevent that? They showed up with just the cameras! No special equipment to work with the lighting! What type of photographers are these? I requested photos, and guess what? They were not taken, or they were taking badly. I understand nobody is perfect, but taking a picture on which the flash is reflected on a window located behind the bride and the groom is not something a professional photographer would do. There are no pictures of my husband, his best man and his groomsmen because per Diana there were “nowhere to be seen,” but when I requested the unedited photos you can see they took a non-posed picture of all of them who were waiting for the ceremony to start and then these two photographers started taking pictures of each other at the altar! Yes! Pictures of each other with poses! Maybe they should have used that time to continue taking pictures of the groom’s side of the bridal party. Moreover, they rely too much on editing, and that is why they do not use any special equipment for dealing with the lighting. When comparing the unedited with the edited you can tell that they do not take any precautions when it comes to light, color, or reflections; what they do is shooting continuously and pray the edition will fix any mistake. In addition, I asked her if she has taken pictures of me with the dress and the bouquet to which she reply a firm “yes,” and guess what? NONE! Also, she did not take a picture of my husband and I looking at the camera at the same time. Thanks God I could edit one from the ending of the ceremony and using one my AUNT took with her fancy camera. Furthermore, the angles of the pictures are odd! Pictures taken from the sides, too far, or too close so the whole body is not visible. I wanted something beautiful and visibly professional, and that is not what I got. It looks like a friend of mine made us a favor. Honestly, I think my Aunt and her camera would have been better and cheaper, but I wanted her to enjoy the party. After all, she did the pictures of our engagement party, and those look better. I am not saying all pictures were bad, but the most important, classic ones were ruined by their unprofessional job. If you are looking for pictures to keep or to print on a canvas, you better know how to edit pictures or simply go somewhere else.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Reggina T

We have gone through several portfolios to find a perfect one for our wedding and our search came to end with Wedding Photography by Liam. This team has put on something magical in their pictures and that is all we needed. They were highly professional and creative, yet open and... Read More accommodating to all the ideas and suggestions. I must say we were not that easy couple because my man is bit shy of camera. The crew kept the atmosphere very convenient and nothing was a problem at all. They covered all the moments with their special ability to give each picture a special touch. They exactly knew how to capture best moments of us and guests as well. They put all their heart and effort to make this photoshoot last forever and our wedding albums are a proof of it. We are much cherished to share our wedding day with them and choosing them for making these beautiful memories last forever. One more thing price was nothing for the service we got from them. Looking forward to avail their services again for all upcoming beautiful days of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Yarenis V

So in love with my wedding pictures!!! Thank you Wedding Photography by Liam for capturing our special day. Diana and her team did an amazing job of highlighting all of our special moments. The team accommodated all our needs and the quality of their work was excellent. I would... Read More highly recommend Wedding Photography by Liam for anyone looking for a photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Mesmerizingly magical!!! This photography crew did wonders for our wedding in Miami. Super creative team with complete command of their work. We enjoyed their skills and thus the outcome stands second to none. They honestly captured the moments and we couldn’t ask for anything... Read More better. Highly recommended for those who want their big day stays alive forever.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jenin J

My husband and I decided to have our engagement and wedding photo taken by them and we had a blast! Not only they are exceptionally talented photographers, they're wonderful people to work with. They were able to put us completely at ease in front of the camera and their work... Read More is artistic and impeccable. Finally, the outcome was just as we expected- wonderful. I highly suggest them for you anyone's upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 susan m

The two photographers were absolutely phenomenal! We couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism, creative excellence, innovation and unique aesthetic design. I was truly blown away when I saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! Thank you for making me... Read More feel like a princess on the most important day of my life! :)