Wedding Preacher for Hire

Charlottesville, Richmond

Wedding Officiant Serving Richmond/Charlottesville

My name is Rev. Gay Lee Einstein. I have been officiating at weddings for over 15 years. My goal is to work with you to make your day remembered and cherished. I perform both secular and religious services. Premarital counseling is offered, but not required.

Civil Union, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Wedding

2705 Jefferson Park Avenue, Charlottesville, VA Charlottesville, Richmond (434) 409-3324

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Cathy D

Gay Lee was such a wonderful officiant! She took the time to meet with us in Richmond twice before the ceremony, asked us questions in order to personalize our ceremony, had great suggestions for the order of events, and was totally flexible with all of our ceremony requests... Read More (for example, she was very willing to change some wording in order to ensure we could have a secular ceremony). She is also a great communicator and responded to my emails promptly and thoughtfully. She ran the rehearsal like a pro and was great at getting our large (and rowdy) wedding party/family members to follow her instructions. The ceremony she planned was beautiful and very personal - we received several comments from guests about how it was wonderful ceremony that was very fitting for the two of us. Overall she's such a pleasant, calm, fun person, and I'm so happy she was a part of our day!

2017-03-23T09:04:09 Response from the vendor

You are very kind, but I assure you, I enjoyed being a part of this important day in your lives--and meeting your family and friends. Much happiness in the years to come.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Audrey F

Rev. Einstein is absolutely fantastic. We really felt like she got to know us personally before the wedding - she truly took the time to ask us questions, getting to know both my husband and me and what really connected us. She also listens and supports any ideas you have for... Read More your ceremony... and if you get stumped, she is there with many helpful suggestions! She ran a stress-free rehearsal, and was extremely communicative the entire wedding weekend. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. We cannot recommend her enough.

2017-01-13T17:14:34 Response from the vendor

I wish I knew who you are, so I could thank you with a personal note. What a touching review. At any rate, as you probably gathered during the process of planning your wedding, I love what I do--love people, love visiting venues--the whole package.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Rev. Gay Lee Einstein truly made our wedding day special. Her attention to detail and expansive knowledge and thoughtfulness regarding our ceremony will not be forgotten. I highly recommend Rev. Einstein to any couples looking for a kind, faithful and fun experience for their... Read More ceremony. Thanks for making ours so special!

Wedding 4-4-15 at Veritas Winery

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Stephanie M

Gay Lee is so wonderful! From the moment my now-husband and I met her we knew she was the right person to marry us. She arranged to meet us in Richmond (over an hour from where she lives) so that we could chat and get to know each other. She was very interested in learning about... Read More our families, our story, and our opinions on our wedding service. While raised in the protestant faith, my husband and I wanted a more modern ceremony and she was incredibly flexible. She also helped us re-create a traditional Korean wedding ceremony at our rehearsal!! She is so cheerful, genuine, and caring and she made us feel so comfortable. She worked with us to get our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it, read through our individual vows ahead of the day, and designed her portion of the ceremony to go along with one of our readings. We are so grateful to have been able to work with her and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Gay is SENSATIONAL

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Molly M

First of all, Gay Lee is one of the nicest women you will ever meet. She knows weddings well and helps you every step of the way. Gay is great with responding to emails, which may our day go without a hitch. She puts your needs above everything else to make sure your ceremony... Read More is magical! Thanks again for making our day even more special!

Wonderful Officiant!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Jennalee S

Reverend Einstein was truly the best to work with! She has a great personality that puts you at ease, is very quick to respond to any inquiries, and is highly organized. It was such a relief to have booked her; my husband and I had no idea how much planning and structuring goes... Read More into putting together the perfect ceremony. But Reverend Einstein knows her business and has an answer to every question. She called and met with us several times prior to the wedding day to discuss plans and expectations. And on the final meeting, she came prepared with a folder full of ideas, an already written sermon, and creative ways to make the ceremony unique to the two of us. On the big day, I could not have asked of more from her. She was spectacular and threw her heart and soul into making the day a truly memorable event! All of our guests raved about her saying that the mini sermon she gave was a perfect match to our personalities and styles. We can’t thank Reverend Einstein enough for being a fantastic addition to our wedding day. We truly appreciate all the time and effort she put into making our ceremony so unforgettable!

So perfect for our big day!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Diana H

Rev. Einstein helped make our big day so perfect. She took the time to get to know us and tailor our ceremony to exactly one that fit us. I loved that she would make recommendations, but would never push us to go one way or another. It was also so nice that she offered, but did... Read More not require us to attend premarital counseling; it made convincing my husband to do it all the easier! The counseling itself was also relaxed and easy and helped us to realize things about our relationship that I’d never thought of in all of the 8 years we have been together. She is also so kind and calming to be around. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding.

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Stephanie C

Reverend Einstein was a pleasure to work with both before and during our wedding. She was both professional and warm for our premarital meetings and counseling, the rehearsal, and the wedding itself. Our families and our guests were moved by her ceremony, and we feel so... Read More fortunate to have found her for our wedding!

Wonderful service and pre-maritial conseling

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Laura W

Gay Lee did a fabulous job of getting to know us and incorporating very meaningful things in our wedding service. The personal touches really made the service special. We couldn't be happier. Our pre-maritial counseling sessions before hand were very helpful in getting the two... Read More of us on the right track for a happy marriage. She was delightful to work with and we will be keeping in contact with her as we grow as a couple!

2013-10-08T12:03:52 Response from the vendor