Engagement Rings, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

650 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA (213) 550-4414

Great Service, Price & Quality

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Noelle B

My fiance and I bought a savings voucher for a great discount on wedding rings from this jeweler and we saved even more with the terrific prices. After viewing their website, we called and made an appointment to view the rings we were interested in. Emanuel had the rings we had... Read More viewed online ready for us when we arrived - they were even more beautiful in person. Sizing and engraving each ring was complimentary and they did an excellent job. We will be married next weekend (09/09/12) and we are both looking forward to wearing our beautiful rings from Wedding Rings Depot!

WEDDING RINGS DEPOT

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Angela Y. W

I will most DEFINITELY use this vendor! When my girlfriend and I walked into the business, we were greeted with the best customer service and a smile that never ended while we were being served. I have to bring my fiance back to select his ring, but first impressions will... Read More either make you return or not - I'll return for sure! Emanuel went above and beyond! He let me know that since he is the manufacturer, he can make my hearts delight. Try him...you'll see :-)

Great product

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Ali L

Very happy with my fiance's custom ring! Beautiful product.

Good Service , Good deal

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Rui C

Very good service and good price for the wedding rings . Best wedding ring shop online

Very Very HAPPY !!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Kelly B

Wedding Rings Depot proved to me and my hubby, why they are rated #1. From the moment we walked into their beautiful showroom, they assisted us with passion and did NOT rush us, as any other jeweler down there would!!! They have a huge selection of wedding bands and were even... Read More able to manufacture a piece i had found online within 2 business days. Guys and Girls definitely give this company a shot and let them make your drams come true.

Start a Conversation!