Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Castle Rock, CO

Call today to schedule your bridal consultation!

Located in "The Courtyard" downtown Castle Rock we provide budget friendly designers to brides all across the Denver Metro area. Short on time? We sell directly off the rack OR we can order your gown in many color and size options. Designers include Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals & Alfred Angelo

333 Perry Street , Castle Rock, CO

Wow!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Kelsey B

I honestly cannot stop telling my friends and family how wonderful Wedding Treasures is. We worked with Robbie for my bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dress and she was awesome! She really knows what she is talking about and made some really great suggestions. I also worked with Erin and Heather a couple of times and they were great as well. The prices are awesome and very affordable. Heather (the owner) checks each and every dress herself that people buy for flaws or issues and steams them which I loved. They are very easy to work with and it's not difficult to get an appointment time. Sometimes people hear "wedding boutique" and think it will be out of their price range or too stuffy but Wedding Treasures is the opposite. No pressure sales and very relaxed. Love Wedding Treasures!!

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 J H

Wedding Treasures had a great selection. I had been to a total of 25 bridal stores (in CO, MO, and KS) in order to try and find the "One" and I found it here! They were so nice and let me take my time, try on as many gowns as I needed, and allowed me space to talk with my mother to make sure that we could afford everything and that this was the dress. No rushing, no pressure. It was perfect. I hope every bride can have the same service that I had at Wedding Treasures.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Tiffany H

They were amazing. Great customer service and helpful with deciding on THE DRESS!! The dress was reasonably priced. But the quality was well worth the price. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about my dress selection. I think their names were Heather and Erin.

Great shop!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Ashley C

Heather and Robbie are the best! They were amazing in helping me with my dress. Heather took the time to measure me a few times to make sure the numbers were correct. My only negative comment is the lady ( who's name I can't remember) who measured my bridesmaids did a pretty poor job of measuring. Two of the dresses had to be grossly taken in so it just seemed to be a poor job of measuring. But other then that, my experience was wonderful.

Great Experience and I love my dress!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Cici L

First off, my wedding is really far out (June 2016) so I'll have to update this review. I worked with Erin at Wedding Treasures and she is phenomenal! Not only did she give me her undivided attention, she helped me find my perfect dress. She's extremely professional and definitely cares about how I feel and was interested in details of my wedding day. I had been to a few other places around town and I didn't get that kind of attention that she gave. I heard from past brides that when you know, you know. I didn't understand that concept until I tried this dress on. I had originally pinned the style that I wanted on Pinterest and came across it on the racks. I am so happy with my choice! I had wanted to order the dress in ivory even though the dress in person had a champagne underlay. My second visit just so happen to be a "Sample Sale" day so that meant I would have to buy the champagne color if I chose to. With some reassuring from Erin about the fit (I'll need it altered) and color, (I had some reservations on if I would look back 20 years from now thinking about the dress color, if I would like it), I decided to purchase the champagne color. It is GORGEOUS. Overall, the experience was wonderful. The shop is a cute little boutique with great selections in dresses. If you can, request Erin to be your wedding consultant! Thank you so much, Wedding Treasures! Dress style: Allure 9162

Loved the Dress

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Stephanie M

Heather and her team are fabulous. I found a dress they didn't have in stock and they worked to find a loaner for a try on and order. Once the dress arrived Wedding Treasures provided awesome services and expertise on wedding attire. They provided a wonderful tailor to do my hem and then pressed the dress the week of the wedding to ensure the dress looked just a great as the bride. Thank you a million times over.

All-around wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Shelby V

I got my wedding gown, veil, bridesmaid dresses, and groom/groomsmen vests and ties through Wedding Treasures. Heather and Erin were wonderful and gave good, honest advice about attire and the wedding day itself. They have a nice selection of reasonably priced designer dresses, and their bridesmaid selection is massive! All of my bridesmaids were able to choose their own dress style in a color/fabric/designer of my choosing. They were all very happy with their dresses (and I was happy with mine!). They also referred me to an excellent tailor for alterations. Overall, these women know their stuff. They showed genuine interest in me and my wedding and were very easy to work with. Be sure to stop by if you're in the south Denver metro area!

Simply AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Megan V

My bridal experience at Wedding Treasures was simply amazing with the help of my consultant, Erin, who was incredible. Erin was professional, friendly and made me feel beautiful along with helping me find the most perfect wedding gown. Heather is also amazing and extremely helpful with everything. They were the first shop I went to with my mom and we were just starting to explore ideas. I had in mind the fit I wanted and knew what style of dress I did not want. I am not a big fan of trying on a ton of dresses that I know I will not like. Erin helped me pick out a few dresses that fit my criteria. The second dress I tried on I fell in love with. I still wanted to look around just to make sure that was what I wanted. Erin never pressured us to buy the dress she just simply wrote down the dress I liked with the price and fine details we need to know. I went to one other dress shop and found nothing I like. The lady rushed us and simply was overwhelming and it did not have the same atmosphere as Wedding Treasures. My bridal experience at Wedding Treasures was the best and I would recommend them to every single person I know. I cannot find enough nice things to say about Wedding Treasures. I felt 100% comfortable from the moment I walked in the store and left feeling amazing. Wedding Treasures will be any brides first and only shop they go to.

Fantastic Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Jackie Z

This is a WONDERFUL little shop in Castle Rock, with a fantastic variety of dresses. The entire staff is friendly and so helpful. They walked me through the entire process of getting the perfect dress - not just trying on and purchasing, but recommending tailors, following up to make sure I was happy with the final product, Everything. Heather is fantastic and provides some of the best customer service I've ever seen. Plus at the end of the day I got the perfect dress for me, and it fit like a glove. The one comment I get most about my wedding is how gorgeous and unique my dress was. Go to Wedding Treasures - you will find your perfect dress and be treated like a queen!

Love!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Krista

I visited Wedding Treasures at the suggestion of one of my mom's friends. I didn't expect to buy there. It was an hour away from where I live and it's a boutique, so I figured it would be way too expensive for me. But once we arrived, it was the best! The service was amazing and we had such a blast! Our attendant Ashley and the owner, Heather, felt like old friends and I found my dress that day. When it came time to pick it up, I had a hard time finding a time that would work for me to schedule an official pick up and fitting so the plan was to just drive down there and pick it up. By the time I arrived, I found that they had made time to squeeze me in and do it right. The customer service given to me here was beyond anything I received from the huge chain I bought my bridesmaids' dresses at. Heather, the owner, doesn't like to let any brides leave her store with a dress that she didn't personally help them into and inspect and that alone made it worth the drive. Please go visit them if you're dress shopping!

Could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Kayla T

This is the first bridal shop I went to and could not be more thankful that I worked with Heather and the entire Wedding Treasures crew! Their shop is gorgeous, clean, organized and they have so many styles to look through! They spent all the time I needed the day I found my dress and were so easy to work with. Everything was on time and exactly what they promised. We also rented our groom and groomsmen tuxedos and parents tuxedos from the shop. Everything was perfect!!

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Veronica B

When I first started looking at dresses I was pretty overwhelmed-- I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and had tried so many styles I was becoming confused. I had been to multiple bridal boutiques but Wedding Treasures really made my family and I feel comfortable. They are ready to help you no matter what your budget is and have so many beautiful dresses to choose from! My consultant Robbie was so wonderful! She always made me feel comfortable and really helped me find exactly what I was looking for. She also gave me great advice about ways to cut costs and what types of alterations would be needed. We also ended up getting all of the bridesmaids dresses as well as renting tuxes for the groomsmen from Wedding Treasures. They gave us 20% off since I purchased my dress there and my husband got his tux rental free!! They were so organized and great at communicating when anything was missing or needed to be figured out... mostly groomsmen getting tuxes on time :) I can't imagine our wedding without Wedding Treasures-- I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Wedding Treasures

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

My husband and I were blessed by Erin and Robbie at Wedding Treasures with my gown and his suit rental. I had tried on over 30 dresses at different places and was becoming so discouraged. I walked into Wedding Treasures, and Robbie immediately made me feel at ease. We found my dress(on the sale rack), and it ended up fitting perfectly and was exactly what I wanted. They also helped my husband with his suit rental a week before our wedding because of crazy wedding planning. They were so patient, so sweet, and made our experience absolutely perfect. Brides- GO THERE. And have your man get his suit/tux there as well.

High Quality Service and Gowns

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

My bridal experience at Wedding Treasures was the best I had through my entire bridal shopping spree. The dressing rooms are large and gave enough space for all the dresses, the consultant, and the pedestal. My consultant, Ronnie, was incredibly professional and friendly! She took the time to fully and correctly lace up the corset on every dress I tried. Ronnie made me feel beautiful, she did not pressure me at all. The sample gowns at wedding treasures are in great shape! Ronnie had me step into the gowns, rather than pulling them over my head, so there were no makeup stains anywhere on any of the dresses I tried. Also, I was able to keep my hair looking nice, which was made perfect by her choice of veil. I would highly recommend Wedding Treasures because of their professionalism, personalization, high quality gowns and zero pressure service.

My beautiful wedding dress

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Jordan B

I absolutely LOVED Wedding Treasures. The thing I loved most was that they are such a small private shop that they really get to know you and work with exactly what you want. I said YES to the dress at this shop and I am so glad I did! I looked around at a few other shops and I didn't see the "one" until I came to Wedding Treasures. They are very professional and personal. They had prices to fit with every budget. I got all of my bridesmaids dresses at Wedding Treasures as well. They gave discounts if you were a bride getting the wedding party dresses there. I liked that because it definitely helped out my bridesmaids budgets!

BEST PLACE EVER!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Lindsey H

I'm a very sporty and impatient person especially when it comes to shopping so when I walked into this store I thought it was going to be really overwhelming. I gave them an idea that I wanted to be simple and not over the top. The staff took my ideas into consideration and just started grabbing dresses for me to try on and I grabbed a few I thought might be cute.. I had no idea what I wanted as I pinned so many different dresses on my pinterest board and everything looks different on... And let's be honest, this is the biggest day of your life and you don't need people just telling you what you want to hear.. This is not the case here. They are honest! Heather, the owner, saw a lace dress (I was unsure of this) and said, "just trust me" so I did... I put it on and tears rolled down my face. I knew it was the one and it was absolutely stunning on me. I never felt more beautiful. It actually showed my curves!!! So I got it! And I purchased a few other items, like a veil, earrings and belt and got a 20% discount on everything after my dress which was really nice savings. With that being said, I just want to thank the owner Heather and the other ladies of Wedding treasures for making my wedding dress shopping seamless and amazing.. This is truly a family owned and operated business and they really care about their clients. The best part about this place is, it's affordable AND your whole wedding party gets 20% off if they buy their dresses/tuxes there and unlike some other bridal shops, that discount is good until the day you get married so you don't have to be pressured to do it right away. Thanks again for helping me find my treasure and making me feel like the most beautiful bride! Sincerely, The happiest bride-to-be

What a Gift These Ladies Are

Reviewed on 2/14/2014 Sammi P

Wedding Treasures has been great every step of the way. I went with some of my maids to look at dresses and the staff and owner was so nice to each of us and made us each feel like the day was just as special as it should have been. When I took my mom and sister back, the staff were so kind and fun and let me try on dresses until I was really sure I had made the right choice. (Which involved putting on, taking off, putting back on, taking more pictures, getting opinions from everyone in the store, and eventually being reminded that when I couldn't stop smiling and really didn't want to take off a dress...that was it!). Erin and Heather were so helpful and fun to be with, they made dress buying such a special fun time- just like I imagined and hoped it would be. They then let us go upstairs and try on bridesmaid dresses, even though we didn't have an appointment because my sister was here from out of town and I wanted my maid of honor to help pick the dress. When I was able to go back with my bridesmaids Robbie and Erin gave us the perfect afternoon (nothing like Say Yes to the Dress Bridesmaids!). All the discounts and help that they do once you've picked your gown were really great for the girls and made me feel a lot better about picking the dress I wanted, knowing it would be affordable. I am excited to go back and outfit my groom and groomsmen and then.. I get to get my dress!! I can't wait to spend more time with these awesome ladies and make all of my bridal attire dreams come to life. Thanks Wedding Treasures :) It's been SUCH a great ride so far! :)

Top Notch Service

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Alicia F

Top Notch Service I was looking for my dream dress by Maggie Soterro and found all the stores in the Denver area that show cased most of her gowns. I called three well known boutiques in the Denver area and no one had my exact gown or went above and beyond to help me find it. I then called Wedding Treasures and spoke with Erin and she informed me that they did not carry that exact dress but could see if we could get it in on a loan program from the store in Chicago. This was the only store that even went above and beyond to help me find my dress. Wedding Treasures was able to get my dress shipped in a few weeks for me to try it on. I then worked with Robbie and she was amazing. I had my doubts after trying on this dress, as it would be the second dress I purchased. I was one of those brides that bought a dress without being sure. Robbie sensed this and told me to go home and think about it. She wouldn’t even allow me to consider ordering it without sleeping on it. I went back the next day, before the dress was shipped out, to try it on for a second time. Robbie was very patient with me and suggested I try on several other dresses to be sure this was the one. I did end up loving the dress and ordered it. This was an amazing experience and the staff at Wedding Treasures is TOP NOTCH!

Exceptional service & incredible gowns!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Cindy C

While searching for my perfect bridal gown I had appointments with 2 Denver bridal salons on the same day. I wanted a Maggie Sottero gown for my big day and went to the 2 salons that showcased most of her gowns. I ended up finding my gown at a different salon but decided to buy my gown from Wedding Treasures because the customer service, rather customer CARE, was unparalleled. Upon arrival, I was greeted and met my AMAZING bridal consultant Robbie. Naturally, I was nervous to try on gowns and afraid I might not find something but Robbie calmed my nerves and assured me that we would find a beautiful gown. Unlike their competitors, the sample gowns are in pristine condition, clean, and cared for beautifully. You could buy them off the rack and have a gown in mint condition! Appointments are given ample time and plenty space for family and friends. The salon is quiet with only a couple brides at a time allowing the bridal consultant to guide a bride gently to the perfect gown. My entire experience with Wedding Treasures has been wonderful, I would recommend them to anyone! Heather and Robbie have truly been the best and I know I can trust them with my special day from my gown and accessories to my bridesmaid dresses and bridal party tuxes!

LOVE THIS SHOP!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Breann M

What an amazing experience. Heather (owner) & her staff take a great pride in making your dress shopping experience everything you dreamed of and more. Heather, Robbie & Erin became great resources for me with the whole wedding planning experiences. They were also extremely friendly and gave great personal service. Heather takes great pride in her shop and shows that with every bride that walks in her door. Only wish I could do it all over again, so I would have the pleasure of working with these ladies again!

No settling on a dress for me!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Robin H

Wedding Treasures was the fifth bridal store I had visited even though I live just a few miles from the shop. I had gotten to the point where I thought I would have to "settle" for a dress and told Robbie (my consultant) that I am not going to be that teary-eyed bride when I decide on my gown. After trying on a few dresses, Robbie sensed exactly what I picured in my head and pulled a dress for me to try. I had told her A-line, but really meant fit-and-flare. Next thing I knew, I was teary-eyed! Heather stepped in to take the measurements and discuss the correct size with me and it was all so smooth. Wish I had visited Wedding Treasures as my first stop and can't wait until my dress arrives1

Outshines competition

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Morgan U

I just purchased my wedding dress from Wedding Treasures and I couldn't be happier! Erin was awesome, it was my first time trying on wedding dresses and she made the process so simple for me! She knew what she was talking about and had tons of advice. She knew all of the designers and what they were known for. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. I won't lie, we went to another wedding dress vendor and they did not know what they had and did not listen to what I was looking for. So, we went back the next weekend and Heather helped me decide between two dresses. This was a great experience and I can't wait to go back to see my dress and more than likely get my bridesmaid dresses from here.

9/13/2014 Response from Jennifer, the member

My family and I had the exact same experience! We felt very comfortable during the entire process and we left the shop with 3 new friends (Erin, Heather & Robbie!)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Becky F

Hands down the best place to shop for your wedding dress. I was blown away by the boutique - so cute and the friendliest staff! I would go there every day if possible! :) Thanks to Heather and her staff for being a part of my special day!

My Wedding Treasures Family

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Giavanna m

I couldn't be more ecstatic that I walked into Wedding Treasures. I was greeted with open and welcoming arms by the entire staff. I bought all of my bridesmaids gowns there and then my wedding gown a short time later. I left feeling great about the service I had received and with many new friends. You will not regret making Wedding Treasures part of your wedding family. Giavanna

10/07/2013 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you so much Giavanna!! It is brides like you that make us LOVE our job!!

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Melissa R

Heather and her team did such a good job helping me find a dress and making sure it would properly fit. I especially appreciated that Heather had everyone who was going to touch my dress wash their hands so my dress wouldn't get dirty. They also did a great job working with my bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids was able to fix an order at another store where she had been improperly measured for another wedding.

TO Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo