Wedding Videography To Remember

Choosing the right wedding videographer is important. With me, what you see is what you get. My name is Zac Fabian. I can be your wedding videographer & editor. I have received only 5 star ratings from my clients. I have a passion that allows each wedding I work to be unique and exceptional. Just watch my videos! I use higher quality cameras then most, with 3-axis gimbal stabilizer, aerial video, and more. I enjoy what I do, I work hard at your wedding to ensure I capture amazing memories for you to watch over-and-over, and I'm enjoyable to be around - need I say more? I would love to chat about your wedding and make sure you get the most out of your videography. E-mail to inquire about availability and additional information.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

So happy with our choice of Zac Fabian

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jessica M

We are so happy with our choice of Zac Fabian as the videographer for our recent wedding. When I was initially looking for videographers, I spent hours looking around and hated most of the choices out there, including those that were recommended to me by my wedding planner, who... Read More is widely regarded as one of the best in the Charlottesville area. I was so happy when I came across Zac because I loved the simple, yet high quality style of his videos and thought that his wedding packages offered an incredibly high value for that level of quality. Having now worked with Zac on my wedding day and afterwards to create our videos, I couldn't be happier. Zac was incredibly professional day of and worked great with our photographer, despite the fact that the two had never worked together previously. Throughout the day, I could tell that Zac was truly passionate about his filming and genuinely cared about how our wedding videos would turn out. After the wedding, Zac turned around our highlight real within a week and worked with us through two rounds of comments to create the most perfect package of memories and emotions from our wedding. We know that we will cherish it forever and can't wait to share it with our family throughout the years. I highly recommend Zac to any brides in the VA area!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Juliana S

Zac is a great videographer and thanks to him we have many beautiful videos to look back on from our wedding ceremony and reception. The quality of the videos are outstanding and we were very impressed with the footage Zac got from our wedding day. Some of our guests told us... Read More that they had never seen a wedding videographer so attentive that was by our side every step of the way to capture every moment. He was definitely worth the money we spent. Zac was very professional and listened to all of our needs when we discussed the footage we wanted for our wedding. We would like to thank Zac for the amazing job he did on our wedding day.

2017-10-05T09:52:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really work hard to capture the best footage I can, so it is great to see others noticing. Not only with the superb product but also with my work ethic during the wedding. I hope you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Jordan H

We couldn't decided if we "needed" a videographer, but fairly last minute went ahead and hired Zac. I am so glad we did. Zac was so easy to work with the day of the wedding, and he captured the feel of our day perfectly. I also don't feel the value can be beat. We got exactly... Read More what we wanted and more. He has also gone above and beyond after to wedding to ensure we got our highlight video and footage when I dropped the ball. While our photos were also amazing, a great video like the one we recieved complements great photos perfectly. If you are on the fence like we were, I can promise you will not regret having a video to look back on.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

My husband and I were blown away by Zac's work, and could not be more thrilled that we chose to hire Zac and his team as our videographers on our wedding day. My husband was skeptical before the wedding saying, do we really need a videographer? He felt that photographs would be... Read More enough. With that said, my husband was so thrilled with Zac's work, the one piece of advice he now offers couples recently engaged is to absolutely hire a videographer. We have watched our wedding video countless times- it is an absolute treasure to us and to our family. It is surreal to re-watch your wedding day and recount certain moments, or experience parts of the day we may not have been present for. We were blown away by Zac's work- it is of utmost quality and truly represents us as a couple. Such a beautiful gift! Also, Zac was so much fun to work with! Great communicator via e-mail and he made us feel at ease when in front of the camera. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kayla B

AMAZING! You won't find a better videographer in all of Colorado. Zac did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video. He is the best value for his pricing out of any of the videographers out there. We got one of the top packages but he has more affordable packages for those... Read More not wanting to spend as much as we did. He is very professional and would respond to emails within a day if not sooner. He is flexible and willing to adapt his style to the style of filming you like. I sent him a couple of examples of videos I found on youtube where I loved how they were edited and he tried to mimic that format. He also gives you two rounds of editing for those who like to know what they are getting. He is very laid back and works well with photographers. I cannot say enough about Zac and his team. All I can say is if you choose Wedding Videos Colorado, you will not be disappointed. If you want to see the final product of our wedding video as an example please see the link below. http://weddingvideoscolorado.com/tyler-kayla/

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ally W

Zac was the best. I was stunned by his footage and must have watched our highlights video 100 times. Everyone couldn't get enough of it - i looked through numerous wedding videographers and watched their videos and nothing came close to Zac's (in my opinion). I loved that we had... Read More numerous occasions to make changes to our video and personalize it even more. Probably the best investment we made for our wedding - you can't replace having these memories captured forever! And Zac captured so many moments we would have never remembered or even known happened... Additionally, he somehow perfectly captured our personalities, and the uniqueness of our special day. Seriously couldn't have asked for more from a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie B

We worked with Zac for our July wedding this summer. I could not say more good things about this company. Zac was so professional with communication leading up to that day. He really made me feel comfortable! The final product was nothing short of AMAZING. Our Highlight Video... Read More brings me to tears each time I watch. The processes for this was so seamless. We were given 3 chances to edit the video (which was minimal since he did such a great job the first time). Each edit was precise and met the needs that I addressed. Again, can not say enough good things about working with Zac and Wedding Videos Colorado!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Jennifer T

We are beyond happy we selected Zac as our videographer, he delivers such a beautiful end product. He will also give you the opportunity to pick your own music and make any edits to your first draft. This collaborative effort makes anybody feel like the work is a partnership!... Read More Zac and his second shooter (Mark) made us feel very comfortable. He would give us ideas and nothing felt cheesy or rehearsed. He has an incredible eye. We laughed a ton and it was seriously fun. The high-quality drone that he used to capture the scenery is AWESOME! Having a way to capture the aerial shots was important to us and the footage is spectacular. We got married at Arrowhead Golf Course and our video looks stunning! Zac works very well with photographers. In fact, Zac and our photographer took a completely awesome photo in our photo booth which is such a great memory for us! For all of these reasons and more, we highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado to tell the story of your wedding time and time again!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Whitney M

I can’t give Zac high enough praise! He was such a pleasure to work with throughout - so responsive, friendly, and flexible (plus affordable!). We hadn’t planned to hire a videographer, but decided to record the ceremony for my grandparents when we learned that they couldn't... Read More attend. I am so thrilled that we did and that we went with Zac because the video of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake for us, too. Zac worked quickly and independently to set up before the wedding while we were having family time. He has his system down so that he's completely out of the way (I didn't even notice him) during the ceremony, but somehow he captured absolutely everything. The sound is wonderful, he caught close-ups and longer-range shots, and he got some great footage of the venue and our guests arriving – things we didn’t have a chance to see ourselves. Also, we got a link and permanent download of our video only about two weeks after the event! It was amazing and he very quickly made the one minor tweak we requested. Working with Zac was honestly one of the best decisions we made planning the wedding!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Brittani H

We were married in July 2016 and looked at numerous videographers, because it was incredibly important to us that we had someone to capture every ounce of our special day from start to finish. We wanted to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come. Zac went above and... Read More beyond our expectations in order to capture every detail of our day! He was easy-going and fun to work with. Prior to our event, we met with Zac to discuss details, and he was so meticulous in capturing everything we envisioned and discussed. We have received so many compliments about our highlights video, and even though we've been married for less than a year, we still find ourselves watching it over and over! Thank you, Zac, for your professionalism, your humor, and your talent in capturing the most important day of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Nicole T

Zac and Wedding Videos Colorado was a great choice for capturing our wedding day! Great value and a lot of options with the different packages and a la carte options to purchase. We were easily able to find a package that met our needs. Zac and his assistant were easy to work... Read More with on the day of the wedding — prompt and professional. Zac stayed in contact with us after the wedding and was very receptive during the editing process. We received our finished products in a timely manner, and they turned out awesome! Looking forward to enjoying all the footage of our big day for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Alissa G

Wedding Videos Colorado was everything we were looking for. Zac captured our day in timeless video that we can cherish forever!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Christina P

Zac is amazing! I had looked everywhere for a wedding videographer but couldn't find one that offered a reasonable price... but then we found Zac! He was very nice every time we talked to him and very affordable! On the day of our wedding Zac was so subtle which made it so easy... Read More for us to act natural and not be nervous about being videotaped. After the wedding he provided us a draft video quickly and has gone above and beyond!!

2016-09-26T10:33:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Christina! It was a pleasure to film your wedding and I'm so happy I could provide you memories to cherish :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kimberly

I wondered if a wedding video was really a necessary thing that I had to have for my wedding and all I can say is that all brides should get one and do it through Wedding Videos Colorado! This was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding (aside from marrying my husband)... Read More and it was worth every last penny. My husband and I were completely blown away with the end result of our highlights reel, and Zac was great to work with! He added in some important moments that we mentioned were missing and the final editing was nothing short of perfection. He was always quick to respond, and we were shocked at how quickly he completed everything. We were thrilled to receive our hard drive in the mail with access to all of our raw footage and edited moments. I have already told numerous brides about him and am keeping my fingers crossed that he gets all of their business! We watch the highlight reel on a regular basis and it has been so great to relive our special day! You will not regret working with Zac, he truly made my day so special and I have clips and memories from that day that will last me the rest of my life!

Wedding review for videographer

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Betsy B

Zac Fabian production was great! The 2 videographers were there for most of the day and yet I hardly noticed them. They were professionals and worked well with the photographer to get all the shots we wanted. We love our highlight video.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Caley O

We initally were not sure of whether or not if we wanted to have a videographer. I had watched so many videos and was getting pretty overwhelmed with the decision until we found Zac! From our first conversation with him 6 months before our wedding, he remembered everything we... Read More had talked about the months leading up to the wedding regarding our preferences for our video (getting shots of UVA since we wouldn't be doing pictures on the lawn, faster images for an upbeat video, etc.) Zac did an incredible job capturing our day. We opted to do the one videographer package and were so thrilled and surprised to see EVERYTHING that he captured! He didn't miss a beat. On the day of the wedding, Zac was so professional and colloborated with our photographer beautifully. We will be forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Sallie F

Chris and I had a really hard time finding a videographer. We knew what we wanted--professional quality video, fairly priced packages, and access to all the raw footage from the wedding--but finding all those things from one videographer proved nearly impossible. When we finally... Read More came across Zac Fabian Productions, it was too good to be true; I was so excited I was practically doing laps around our apartment! He not only offered everything we were looking for, but he was friendly, professional, and extremely easy to work with! Chris and I were planning our Virginia wedding from Florida, which was not very ideal and meant we were unfortunately unable to meet Zac prior to the wedding, but we knew just through email and phone conversations that we could trust him to capture our wedding day. When the big day came around, Zac was incredible. He was everywhere at once, yet you never knew it because he was so subtle. We were so impressed with how well Zac and our photographers worked together, despite the fact that they had never met. During our reception, Zac handed us a GoPRO camera for our guests to pass around and take turns capturing awesome candid footage of the dance floor. It was AWESOME and our guests loved it!! Zac also had a camera set up in the rafters to capture the entire dance floor, as well as the camera he carried around himself. This meant we got an incredible amount of footage from the best parts of the night! When all was said and done, we received an amazing highlight reel of the whole day, plus a reception-specific highlight reel (an “add-on” we had chosen), edited footage of the whole ceremony using various angles, edited footage of the important reception moments (entrance, dances, toasts, etc), AND raw, unedited footage from the entire day/night!!!!!! We also were able to order personalized thumbdrives for our parents. This was WAY more than what any other videographer we looked at was offering, and for an unbeatable, INCREDIBLE price. The quality of the videos we received is out of this world; I seriously can’t stop watching them. We’re so thankful that we found Zac and we can’t thank him enough for all of his hard work in capturing our wedding day and making sure we will be able to enjoy the memories of our day for years to come!

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jen L

Zac and his helper were friendly, fun to work with, and did a truly fantastic job. The equipment they brought along for recording was truly top-notch, and the editing they did afterwards was also top-quality. The highlight reel was produced quickly, and delivered online... Read More via Vimeo, which made it easy to share right away with family and friends! I feel like we got so much more than our money's worth by choosing Zac... Zac, raise your prices, you're completely worth it!

Awesome video and service!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Katelyn J

Zac did an amazing job capturing our special day! At first, we weren't sure if we would have a videographer and now I can't imagine not having the awesome highlight reel Zac put together for us. It brought tears to my eyes and allowed me to relive each moment. He caught every... Read More moment without us even knowing he was there! He even gave us our highlight reel just a few weeks after our event was over! I would recommend Zac to anyone!

Best Wedding Service

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

By Far the Best Service! Zac and his team were such a pleasure to work with. I initially did not think a videographer would be necessary for our wedding but I could tell I would be wrong after meeting Zac. He had such a calming effect on us and was so helpful throughout the day.... Read More They were always around to catch every shot but never got in the way or intruded our space. He clearly has an eye for how to get some great shots. The day after the wedding he was already working hard to put together a highlight reel for us. As of this moment, we have seen a preliminary view of the highlight reel and could not be happier with the product. Everyone who has viewed it with us has been how quickly Zac put together such a professional video. Not only were the shots great, but he was able to mix in music perfectly and edit the whole package brilliantly. Some of our friends (and myself) didn't know you could even get a Highlight Reel, but it definitely worth it. Zac will be the first one I call next time I need any videography and creative productions.

Colorado Wedding

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

Zac and his crew did an amazing job! They were very professional to work with and produced a high quality product. I would recommend them to anybody, especially considering the reasonable cost.

Zac Fabian

I love to travel & share stories! Weddings are filled with so many little moments. It really is fun to find them & capture the best, highest quality shot possible. I enjoy being creative to make every couple's story unique & amazing. I started filming weddings in Virginia in 2014 & haven't stopped since starting WVC in 2015. I have over 200+ weddings under my belt with only 5 star ratings from my clients. My ability to produce high-quality videos while being fun, easy to work with, & adding no stress is what makes my client's love me. If you want videos to watch over & over, I'm your guy!