Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

123 Spring Street, Charleston, SC (843) 722-9333

I Love WED

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Liz G

we used Ashley Wenz of WED for our wedding planning and she was fabulous! We looked at tons of venues in Charleston and she was the only one that was consistently recommended by every venue we went to and boy we weren't let down. We interviewed several wedding planners and I was... Read More immediately drawn to her not only because of her glowing recommendations but also because she was the only one that truly seemed interested in and focused on me and what I wanted. Ashley is truly just a fun person which makes the whole planning process a pleasure. She is also clearly well-seasoned and organized and seems to know every vendor out there so you can trust that she is going to get things done and get you the best deal and service possible. She also has a great vision and gives great advice and ideas on the overall look, vision, and flow of your wedding based on what you want and your budget. I would definitley recommend her to anyone and I was sad to tell her bye at the end of the wedding weekend.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 carly c

My wedding planner was Ashley Wenz and she was simply amazing! Such a pleasure to work with. She helped us through every step of planning a wedding and the day of she designed it SO beautifully. We recently got married at Lowndes Grove. SO many of our guests have told us how... Read More amazing of a job she did. WED is the best!

Great Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Katie B

Hannah Alexander of WED did a great job on our wedding. We would recommend her to anyone!!

All of My Dreams Come True

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 RANDY G

The girls at wed made my dream wedding come true. The whole event was stress free for me with all of their hard work. This was an out of town wedding in the mist of moving to another country. So if you can keep a bride with that much stress happy then you are doing something... Read More Right. Every detail that we discussed was planned out and executed to a T. They did a great job of keeping us in our planned budget, keeping in communication though out the whole process and taking care of us the whole time. The most amazing part was the ideas and such that they suggested to what I told them I had hoped for made our wedding even more stunning then what I had hoped for. Thanks ladies for all you did for us. Randy and Rob Guarino