The Ultimate Weddingly Experience!

From wedding planning and coordination to decoratig and officiating. Make your wedding a weddingly wedding! Local St. Louis family owned business.

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

3338 Cambridge Ave., Maplewood, MO (314) 448-3247

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Kayla S

I first ran into Kristen and Josh two years before my wedding when they coordinated my friend's wedding at Forest Park. Kristen officiated the wedding too. After speaking with my friend she gave them a big thumbs up. I reached out to about 4 planners and not only were they the... Read More most reasonably priced they were also the fastest at getting back to me and staying in touch. I worked with Josh a lot before the wedding and he helped me in picking out other awesome and very well priced vendors. I was stressed to the max before them. They created a 5 page day of timeline and then kept me on point. Kristen even brought up and took care of things I would have never thought of during the day of my wedding. The day went almost perfectly. My makeup artist didnt properly attach my right lash and half way through my first look it was peeling off. Kristen swooped in with her bag of goodies and she actually had eyelash glue! I couldn't believe how prepared she was for all of the little emergencies. They did the place settings, worked with my DJ (TKO which was awesome), worked with my photographer, and my other vendors to ensure my day was fantastic. I had Josh officiate the wedding as well and he was great. When I think back about what I would and would not change about my wedding, I only wished that I hired them sooner. I have also recommended them to my sister for wedding next January too!

Josh Horn

I am Josh Horn. I am co-owner of Weddingly Events with my better half Kristen. Please visit our website to learn more about our family business and how we can assist you in your wedding needs. Bio photo courtesy of Connor Photography.