Making your Wedding Day Dreams Come True!

Don't be stressed out about all the Wedding Planning details. Let Weddings and Events By Karolina lessen the stress and help you plan your special day. Offering Full Wedding Planning, Partial, and Day of Coordination.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

1422 Berta Dr. , Crest Hill, IL Servicing the entire Chicagoland area (224) 730-3381

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jeanne K

We used Karolina's 'day-of-coordination' services and were very happy we did! She was friendly and easy to get along with. Even though she was 'day-of', she contacted us weeks beforehand and reviewed our vendor contracts and contacted and confirmed our vendors the week before... Read More our wedding. We were especially grateful to have her when our photobooth didn't show up at the reception!!! She used her personal contacts to find us a replacement who showed up in less than an hour, and honestly the replacement was better than the one we had booked! For that reason alone we can't say enough good things about her! I felt relaxed and calm the entire day knowing that Karolina had everything under control and would take care of any hiccups for us!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Megan I

Karolina was such a blessing on our wedding day. Not only was she extremely helpful in the planning process, but she was an amazing Day of Coordinator as well. She helped us create our Day of Timeline so that we had our day as organized as possible. She also contacted all of our... Read More vendors prior to our wedding day to ensure everyone was on the same page and would follow the timeline. After meeting with Karolina in person, I knew she was the perfect fit and I was so relaxed on our wedding day because I knew that Karolina was behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly. Even with a few last minute changes to our timeline the day of, everything went perfectly at our reception and it was so nice to have Karolina by our side!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Deb P

If I could give them Ten stars I would. Absolutely amazing service. From the first meeting until the day of the wedding they went way beyond expectations. It takes special people to make everything perfect despite the flaws of other vendors. They worked around a schedule... Read More restriction that was a last minute surprise from the venue and even added a second resource on the day of the wedding to get everything done on time. We received so many compliments about the decorations. They really made the venue look so beautiful both inside and out. I highly recommend these folks.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Tryphaena M

Karolina was really great! She met with me twice before the wedding and she went over everything with me. She made herself available to me via email or text and was super great at responding right away. She had some great ideas and was super supportive throughout the process.... Read More However she wasn't able to make it to my wedding due to responsibilities of having to be at a rehearsal dinner of another couple that she had booked before me. This was something she could not have seen coming. But it was definitely stressful for me. She had another coordinator Ani who was there at the wedding along with a coordinator who was able to set up everything and Karolina was able to tell her all the details and everything went without a hitch!!! Karolina was really amazing!!! I could not have asked for a better coordinator for my wedding preparations :)

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

There is no one like Karolina! She helped us with our older daughter's wedding in 2014 and we knew that we did not want a wedding without her - so we hired her to help us for our younger daughter's wedding in July of 2017 also. In 2014 my husband had never heard of a wedding... Read More coordinator. But he watched her organizing and guiding us through the rehearsal and he could not say enough about how much she put us at ease with all of the details. The day of the wedding was just as smooth because she knew every tiny detail so that we could just attend to our guests. Then in 2017 she was magnificent again when second daughter got married at Montebello Estate in Lemont - any time we had a question, Karolina had already taken care of it! She is efficient, professional and responds quickly to email or phone. My husband and I want you to contact Karolina Warren for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Deena D

Karolina was wonderful to work with! While we only used her day of planning it was extremely affordable and she was always happy to help with questions/concerns we had. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their future nuptials.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Agnieszka S

Karolina was amazing and super professional! She helped us in the planning phases for over a year before the big day, all vendors worked almost seamlessly the day of under her supervision.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 David B

Karolina was wonderful. Planning a wedding is stressful but Karolina's helpfulness, professionalism and caring will make the process go incredibly smoothly. She was a great choice!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Adam H

TLDR: If you're looking for a top-notch wedding professional but don't require a major company backing you and dictating your every move, Karolina is an amazing planner and will make sure you have a beautiful wedding. For the lengthy review: My (then) fiance and I had began... Read More looking for planners 16 months out to put together a piece-meal plan to help find vendors. Karolina was responsive and managed to see us before we got calls back from anyone else. After about an hour consultation, we decided to go with her most comprehensive package. It was worth every penny! There is nothing more invaluable than a planner who comes in from the very start and gains an intimate knowledge of your wedding. Karolina makes sure to learn every detail and with her expertise, brings your vision to fruition. All the florists, venues, caterers, etc. knew her and were incredibly glad we had her on our team. She made sure to simplify the vendor directives to make sure they perform well and brings with her years of experience to know what can be done. At about about 3 weeks prior to the wedding, we realized just how great of a decision it was to work with Karolina. She had timelines, breakdowns, you name it. And on the big day, she was the filter between vendors and us. As much planning as you do as a couple, there will ALWAYS be questions at the wedding since your vendors are not as prepared as you think. The last thing you want to do is be worry. Karolina runs point, she takes care of all of that so you don't have to. And if you have her from day one, she'll know every last detail of your wedding. On the big day, it rained at an outdoor wedding. Miraculously, almost everything fell into place just as we had hoped (can't avoid mud in the rain in the woods!). I remembered looking at my watch about 2 hours in and thinking we somehow hit the timeline without a hitch. I knew then Karolina was the right decision. The wedding turned out just the way my wife and I wanted with no regrets.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Katy K

Karolina made my wedding effortless. When I met her, I had only selected a venue and was desperate for guidance. She narrowed down the vendor search to 2-3 recommendations for everything, which was a HUGE time-saver. The vendors she recommended were so unbelievably talented and... Read More professional. I was happy with every recommendation I received. She assisted in setting up meetings and jumped to my rescue when problems occurred. (For example--I had a bad first hair trial, and I couldn't get a response from the vendor to set up another trial. Karolina contacted the vendor immediately, and I got a response an hour later.) She checked in with me every month and responded to emails and texts within hours. I didn't even need my own timeline--she kept my wedding planning on track with every step. You can tell she is very experienced, and she thinks of all the details that a bride might forget. My reception was at the Adler Planetarium. I believe Karolina had never coordinated a wedding there, but she is so competent that she made me feel like I floated through the day--I had no stress, and I didn't have to think, coordinate, or plan anything the whole time. She is tasteful and made the venue look glamorous. She kept the timeline for the night on track. She only contacted me once or twice the whole night about easy things--the rest of the time she worked in the background to make the night flawless. She even thought to save snippets of my decorations and the photobooth album for me (I definitely would not have thought of that by the end of the night!) The other great thing about Karolina is that her personality is perfect for this job. During meetings she is sweet and easygoing, but she has an air of competency that lets you know she has everything in control. I was so happy to have worked with her--my wedding was perfect, and I owe so much of that to Karolina!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Hamsah A

Karolina is very helpful and outgoing! My wedding turned out perfect even after the last minute changes we had to make. She is exceptional at keeping the bride calm on the day of the wedding and with me that's not an easy task! Throughout the last 7-8 months, she has kept us on... Read More track with checklists and timelines, not to mention her preferred vendors are amazing! My husband and I are very pleased with her work! Thank you so much Karolina! Everything turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Debbie K

Karolina was wonderful to work with. I worked with her as my day of coordinator. She checked in frequently months before the wedding, responded quickly to my emails, and handled everything very professionally. Most importantly, she is very organized and took care of all issues... Read More without me even knowing on the big day. I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Abby W

Karolina is the best! She made sure everything went smoothly the day of my wedding so I didn't have to worry about a thing! She met with me a couple of times in person to talk through all the tiny details and talk about things that I didn't even think of! She is incredible!... Read More Everything went smoothly with no issues!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Becky W

Karolina was fantastic! I used Karolina for "day of" wedding coordination and I must say that I could not have pulled off this wedding without her! I felt so confident knowing that she was helping the wedding day go smoothly. Karolina was so wonderful to work with from the very... Read More first day.. always answering any questions I had and was very prompt with her responses. Karolina kept up to date with my plans during the entire process so that when it came time to contact and work with vendors, she knew everything she needed to know. If you want a stress free wedding day, Karolina is your girl. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ninah H

We met Karolina through my cousin who got married last year . Karolina was the best decision we ever made for our wedding . She made sure everything went smoothly and drama free . We loved how she was willing help no matter what the suitation is . If we didn't hire Karolina... Read More for the day of we would've been lost or worse . We will definitely recommend Karolina to our friends and family is who is in engaged and soon to be married .

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Danielle L

Karolina and her assistant Ann are worth every penny. We were planning a small wedding where 100% of the guests were from out of town. Karolina and Ann's attention to detail allowed us to spend more time hosting and celebrating than sweating the small stuff!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Unknown U

Karolina was a great asset to our wedding, we don't know what we would have done without her. From helping at the rehearsal, to the church on the wedding day and finally to setting up and keeping us on schedule, she was great! Definitely a vendor that I appreciated and never... Read More regretted.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie L

Karolina was my right hand when it came to the wedding and wedding planning. She was organized, professional, prompt, and calm, everything I could want in a wedding planner and more. I was referred to her by 2 of my friends AND my sister. I saw her work in action and I felt... Read More CONFIDENT that my wedding day was going to go by flawlessly. She responded to ALL my emails and texts quickly. If there was something I did not want to take care of, she handled it. I HIGHLY recommend her if you want your day to go by flawlessly. The week before the wedding many of our friends and families asked if I was nervous about the wedding. I responded, "Absolutely not. I have Karolina, I know everything will go smoothly." And of course it did. If I needed anything, Karolina was a text away. I wanted to give away LED glow tubes during dancing and I told her just to give it to my guests from the box it was shipped from. She had a brilliant idea to turn on each glow tube before we give them away to our guests and it looked AMAZING in pictures. THANK YOU KAROLINA!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Katie D

If you're looking for a wedding planner/coordinator...look no further! Karolina from Weddings and Events by Karolina is amazing! We hired Karolina from a recommendation from our florist who had worked with her in the past and said she was THE BEST! I contacted Karolina that same... Read More day and she responded back very promptly. We met with her that week and hired her the same day for wedding day of coordination. Karolina began working with us two months before our big day contacting and taking over communication with vendors. She was always in communication with me to make sure she was aware of all details, changes, additions, etc. She helped answer a lot of questions I had about the day of and helped put my mind at ease. On the day of, Karolina was beyond amazing and went above and beyond. I was a DIY bride and had A LOT of decor to set-up. Karolina set up and cleaned up everything, managed all the vendors (including some difficult ones), helped everyone stay on the timeline, and helped make our day perfect. We could not have done it without her. Many of our guests came up to us the next day and told us how impressed they were with Karolina. I would strongly recommend Karolina to anyone who is planning a wedding and looking for a wedding planner/day of coordinator. She is prompt in her responses, professional, extremely organized, detail oriented, great time management skills and easy to get along with. Karolina truly helped make our day a success. Thank you Karolina!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 amanda m

Karolina is not only a wonderful planner, but a wonderful person. My big day went so well, and I know it wouldn't have gone as smooth without her. She was there every step of the way, keeping us on track and under budget! I not only recommend her to family and friends, but to... Read More all the brides I run into. Thanks again, Karolina!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Patrick D

Karolina was great! We used her as a day of coordinator and she made everyone a month before the wedding a breeze. She attended meetings with our venue manager and organized the rehearsal. The week prior she reached out to all of our vendors and was able to keep everything... Read More organized. My husband and I had hectic work schedules the weeks leading up to the day and she was able to take the lead on any loose ends. The day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about and was able to relax while everything was taken care.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessica H

Karolina is amazing!!! I used her as my day of coordinator, but she did so much more than that. She responds to emails very quickly, was always early anytime we met and extremely helpful in anything I asked from her. She helped set up decorations the day of the wedding and... Read More made sure that everything ran smoothly. I can not recommend her enough! I am so happy that we decided to work with Karolina!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Natasha E

She is absolutely amazing. Very organized, fast response times and just a pleasure to work with. She truly made our day come true.

2016-05-19T08:56:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you two, and thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

So Helpful

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Jamie D

Karolina was so helpful during my wedding planning process. I hired her for my wedding back in May, and she also helped plan one of my friend's weddings as well. I chose the full wedding planning package, and it was absolutely worth it. There will be points during wedding... Read More planning when you need help, want advice or just don't know what to do. Karolina did all those things for me, plus more! She was a great asset, and I relied on to help us review our contracts and make sure we weren't missing anything. Additionally, my family surprised us with not one, but two dances during our wedding reception (one of them being a a flash mob). And I'm sure Karolina was dealing with a flurry of emails from my side of the family, trying to coordinate everything. And we had no idea! :) Karolina was a gem, and I highly recommend her.

Karolina is a gem!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Annie T

Honestly, I can't recommend Karolina enough. She was such a joy to work with, she was on top of everything, and she was incredibly responsive to any request I sent her way. I pride myself on being on top of my game, and I am so glad I hired Karolina to handle the day-of burdens... Read More for the wedding since I could not be in two places at once (much to my chagrin). As an example of Karolina's prowess: she organized ALL the decor for the reception (I had a lot of DIY projects and she skillfully set up everything), she had the entire wedding party (14 attendants, parents, and bride and groom) ready to go at all times, she also handled some last-minute issues with the vendor (they didn't plate a few of the desserts and my mom asked Karolina to locate them - she did, and they were out instantly!), she also helped us locate the wayward limo and handled a very difficult dress bustle. She's pretty awesome and her rates are really reasonable considering the wedding price madness.

Karolina O'Malley

Hello! I started Weddings and Events by Karolina in 2009. I love helping the Bride/Groom with their special day from helping them pick a venue, to their flowers, and favors. Having it all come together, and seeing their smiles and having them say it was everything they ever wanted. That feeling is priceless!