Making your Wedding Day Dreams Come True!

Don't be stressed out about all the Wedding Planning details. Let Weddings and Events By Karolina lessen the stress and help you plan your special day. Offering Full Wedding Planning, Partial, and Day of Coordination.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

1422 Berta Dr. , Crest Hill, IL Servicing the entire Chicagoland area (224) 730-3381

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jeanne K

We used Karolina's 'day-of-coordination' services and were very happy we did! She was friendly and easy to get along with. Even though she was 'day-of', she contacted us weeks beforehand and reviewed our vendor contracts and contacted and confirmed our vendors the week before... Read More our wedding. We were especially grateful to have her when our photobooth didn't show up at the reception!!! She used her personal contacts to find us a replacement who showed up in less than an hour, and honestly the replacement was better than the one we had booked! For that reason alone we can't say enough good things about her! I felt relaxed and calm the entire day knowing that Karolina had everything under control and would take care of any hiccups for us!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Megan I

Karolina was such a blessing on our wedding day. Not only was she extremely helpful in the planning process, but she was an amazing Day of Coordinator as well. She helped us create our Day of Timeline so that we had our day as organized as possible. She also contacted all of our... Read More vendors prior to our wedding day to ensure everyone was on the same page and would follow the timeline. After meeting with Karolina in person, I knew she was the perfect fit and I was so relaxed on our wedding day because I knew that Karolina was behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly. Even with a few last minute changes to our timeline the day of, everything went perfectly at our reception and it was so nice to have Karolina by our side!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Deb P

If I could give them Ten stars I would. Absolutely amazing service. From the first meeting until the day of the wedding they went way beyond expectations. It takes special people to make everything perfect despite the flaws of other vendors. They worked around a schedule... Read More restriction that was a last minute surprise from the venue and even added a second resource on the day of the wedding to get everything done on time. We received so many compliments about the decorations. They really made the venue look so beautiful both inside and out. I highly recommend these folks.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Hamsah A

Karolina is very helpful and outgoing! My wedding turned out perfect even after the last minute changes we had to make. She is exceptional at keeping the bride calm on the day of the wedding and with me that's not an easy task! Throughout the last 7-8 months, she has kept us on... Read More track with checklists and timelines, not to mention her preferred vendors are amazing! My husband and I are very pleased with her work! Thank you so much Karolina! Everything turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Debbie K

Karolina was wonderful to work with. I worked with her as my day of coordinator. She checked in frequently months before the wedding, responded quickly to my emails, and handled everything very professionally. Most importantly, she is very organized and took care of all issues... Read More without me even knowing on the big day. I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Abby W

Karolina is the best! She made sure everything went smoothly the day of my wedding so I didn't have to worry about a thing! She met with me a couple of times in person to talk through all the tiny details and talk about things that I didn't even think of! She is incredible!... Read More Everything went smoothly with no issues!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Becky W

Karolina was fantastic! I used Karolina for "day of" wedding coordination and I must say that I could not have pulled off this wedding without her! I felt so confident knowing that she was helping the wedding day go smoothly. Karolina was so wonderful to work with from the very... Read More first day.. always answering any questions I had and was very prompt with her responses. Karolina kept up to date with my plans during the entire process so that when it came time to contact and work with vendors, she knew everything she needed to know. If you want a stress free wedding day, Karolina is your girl. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ninah H

We met Karolina through my cousin who got married last year . Karolina was the best decision we ever made for our wedding . She made sure everything went smoothly and drama free . We loved how she was willing help no matter what the suitation is . If we didn't hire Karolina... Read More for the day of we would've been lost or worse . We will definitely recommend Karolina to our friends and family is who is in engaged and soon to be married .

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Danielle L

Karolina and her assistant Ann are worth every penny. We were planning a small wedding where 100% of the guests were from out of town. Karolina and Ann's attention to detail allowed us to spend more time hosting and celebrating than sweating the small stuff!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Unknown U

Karolina was a great asset to our wedding, we don't know what we would have done without her. From helping at the rehearsal, to the church on the wedding day and finally to setting up and keeping us on schedule, she was great! Definitely a vendor that I appreciated and never... Read More regretted.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie L

Karolina was my right hand when it came to the wedding and wedding planning. She was organized, professional, prompt, and calm, everything I could want in a wedding planner and more. I was referred to her by 2 of my friends AND my sister. I saw her work in action and I felt... Read More CONFIDENT that my wedding day was going to go by flawlessly. She responded to ALL my emails and texts quickly. If there was something I did not want to take care of, she handled it. I HIGHLY recommend her if you want your day to go by flawlessly. The week before the wedding many of our friends and families asked if I was nervous about the wedding. I responded, "Absolutely not. I have Karolina, I know everything will go smoothly." And of course it did. If I needed anything, Karolina was a text away. I wanted to give away LED glow tubes during dancing and I told her just to give it to my guests from the box it was shipped from. She had a brilliant idea to turn on each glow tube before we give them away to our guests and it looked AMAZING in pictures. THANK YOU KAROLINA!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Katie D

If you're looking for a wedding planner/coordinator...look no further! Karolina from Weddings and Events by Karolina is amazing! We hired Karolina from a recommendation from our florist who had worked with her in the past and said she was THE BEST! I contacted Karolina that same... Read More day and she responded back very promptly. We met with her that week and hired her the same day for wedding day of coordination. Karolina began working with us two months before our big day contacting and taking over communication with vendors. She was always in communication with me to make sure she was aware of all details, changes, additions, etc. She helped answer a lot of questions I had about the day of and helped put my mind at ease. On the day of, Karolina was beyond amazing and went above and beyond. I was a DIY bride and had A LOT of decor to set-up. Karolina set up and cleaned up everything, managed all the vendors (including some difficult ones), helped everyone stay on the timeline, and helped make our day perfect. We could not have done it without her. Many of our guests came up to us the next day and told us how impressed they were with Karolina. I would strongly recommend Karolina to anyone who is planning a wedding and looking for a wedding planner/day of coordinator. She is prompt in her responses, professional, extremely organized, detail oriented, great time management skills and easy to get along with. Karolina truly helped make our day a success. Thank you Karolina!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 amanda m

Karolina is not only a wonderful planner, but a wonderful person. My big day went so well, and I know it wouldn't have gone as smooth without her. She was there every step of the way, keeping us on track and under budget! I not only recommend her to family and friends, but to... Read More all the brides I run into. Thanks again, Karolina!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Patrick D

Karolina was great! We used her as a day of coordinator and she made everyone a month before the wedding a breeze. She attended meetings with our venue manager and organized the rehearsal. The week prior she reached out to all of our vendors and was able to keep everything... Read More organized. My husband and I had hectic work schedules the weeks leading up to the day and she was able to take the lead on any loose ends. The day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about and was able to relax while everything was taken care.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessica H

Karolina is amazing!!! I used her as my day of coordinator, but she did so much more than that. She responds to emails very quickly, was always early anytime we met and extremely helpful in anything I asked from her. She helped set up decorations the day of the wedding and... Read More made sure that everything ran smoothly. I can not recommend her enough! I am so happy that we decided to work with Karolina!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Natasha E

She is absolutely amazing. Very organized, fast response times and just a pleasure to work with. She truly made our day come true.

2016-05-19T08:56:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you two, and thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

So Helpful

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Jamie D

Karolina was so helpful during my wedding planning process. I hired her for my wedding back in May, and she also helped plan one of my friend's weddings as well. I chose the full wedding planning package, and it was absolutely worth it. There will be points during wedding... Read More planning when you need help, want advice or just don't know what to do. Karolina did all those things for me, plus more! She was a great asset, and I relied on to help us review our contracts and make sure we weren't missing anything. Additionally, my family surprised us with not one, but two dances during our wedding reception (one of them being a a flash mob). And I'm sure Karolina was dealing with a flurry of emails from my side of the family, trying to coordinate everything. And we had no idea! :) Karolina was a gem, and I highly recommend her.

Karolina is a gem!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Annie T

Honestly, I can't recommend Karolina enough. She was such a joy to work with, she was on top of everything, and she was incredibly responsive to any request I sent her way. I pride myself on being on top of my game, and I am so glad I hired Karolina to handle the day-of burdens... Read More for the wedding since I could not be in two places at once (much to my chagrin). As an example of Karolina's prowess: she organized ALL the decor for the reception (I had a lot of DIY projects and she skillfully set up everything), she had the entire wedding party (14 attendants, parents, and bride and groom) ready to go at all times, she also handled some last-minute issues with the vendor (they didn't plate a few of the desserts and my mom asked Karolina to locate them - she did, and they were out instantly!), she also helped us locate the wayward limo and handled a very difficult dress bustle. She's pretty awesome and her rates are really reasonable considering the wedding price madness.

Karolina is fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Nadia D

I'm the mother of the bride. I contacted several wedding planners for day of coordination. My daughter and I are both total control freaks and I had to convince the bride and groom that we needed help. Once they met Karolina they were totally sold! Karolina made sure that... Read More everything my daughter wanted and planned for went exactly right. She was so organized and detail-oriented. There is no way on earth we could have done it without her. Even the other vendors told me they enjoyed working with her too. She took care of every detail and made sure that we had everything at the end of the night. I can't recommend her enough! THANK YOU, Karolina!!!

Professional, Personable & Great at what she does!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Dana P

Weddings by Karolina went above and beyond for our wedding. Not only was Karolina extremely responsive, she went out of her way to assist us with the planning and execution of our actual wedding day. From helping us find vendors, putting together a day-of timeline, set-up, and... Read More keeping us on schedule for the entire day, we really could not have asked for more. Anything we needed, she provided. She's extremely organized and had an answer to any question we had. I would recommend her to anyone and can not give her enough praise for everything she did to help make our special day carefree and fun!

Karolina is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Jennifer M

Karolina was truly amazing on our wedding day. We had a lot of DIY decorations that all had to be set up the day of. Our event venue also had a coordinator that was supposed to help, but Karolina put everything together on the big day. Everything came together so beautifully... Read More -- even better than I had imagined -- and she made it seem so easy. She was also truly amazing throughout the process -- she always had time to talk things through and give recommendations. We certainly could not have gotten through the evening without all her help. Karolina is AMAZING!

Stop searching and hire Karolina :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 sam d

I would hire Karolina again in a heartbeat! My wedding went flawlessly and I know a large chunk of that was due to Karolina expertise. I had interviewed about 4 planners right after i got engaged and she was by far the most personable, the best value (we had a budget!), asked me... Read More the most questions, etc etc. I could go on and on but long story short I knew I wanted her to be a part of my big day right away! Leading up to wedding: I probably emailed her a thousand times and she always responded right away. No question was too small for her--she even emailed me to check on me when I hadn't sent her anything for a 2 week span. She saved me so much money with vendors she knew---and they turned out to be awesome! I have already recommended hair and makeup / florist to many of my other engaged friends. She also sent me monthly checklists--which yea are on the knot/in planning books-- but it made it seem more real/ more important to get done when you had to respond to an actual human that you completed these tasks! She also called all the vendors the week of the wedding to make sure everything was set. one less thing on my checklist that week! The rehearsal went flawlessly because of her as well. Everyone (even my skeptical bridesmaids who didn't think I needed a planner) LOVED her and couldn't stop saying how much of an asset she was that day. THE DAY OF: I am a nervous/control freak person as it is and was a giant ball of nerves the Friday and Saturday morning of my big day. But then she arrived at 11am and I felt way more relaxed! She has a GIANT e Kit which we ended up needing quite often! Once she arrived she started to help corset my bridesmaids, retrieve our marriage license to bring to the church, set up emergency kit, showed florist where to bring flowers (my fiancé and I were getting ready in 2 separate suites) and probably 1000 offer things I didn't notice! She even brought a cooler of extra liquor to the church to put on the limo so we'd have it after the ceremony! I could go on forever but if you are looking for an awesome day of coordinator you should hire Karolina! stop reading other reviews and just email her! happy planning

Amazing Day of Coordinator !

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Briana K

Having Karolina as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made. She helped with so much more then just the wedding day. She was in contact with me throughout the whole planning. She helped out so much with contacting the vendors and giving me tips and... Read More suggestions. She made my wedding day morning more relaxing knowing that I didn't have to worry about any details because Karolina was taking care of everything! Karolina helped make my husband and my wedding stress-free and very enjoyable! Thank you so much! We will make sure to suggest Weddings by Karolina to all of our engaged friends!!

Definitely worth it. I repeat, definitely worth i

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Cheryl A

Karolina was an absolute lifesaver. Before the wedding, she was not only someone that knew all the decisions that needed to be made but was also a wealth of information and advice while making them. Then, battling through a cold, helped pull off a wedding that was beyond what I... Read More could have imagined. She is professional while still being extremely kind, flexible, and helpful. I could not have asked for someone better.

Unorganized

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Latoya M

Throughout our time with Karolina, she was very unorganized, forgetting many details that had already been discussed. We spoke to her a few times about her lack of organization and other issues, but she didn’t seem to correct them and they got worse. I ended up writing out all... Read More of the details to be sure that she wouldn’t forget and I also gave a copy to the venue as back up. It was very difficult /rare to reach Karolina by phone as she did not seem too comfortable with conversing with people via phone. She wrote long, extensive emails for me to respond to, ignoring my preference of communicating via phone due to my busy work schedule. Karolina’s true lack of organization was obvious during our wedding rehearsal (a disaster), as she did not know what to do or how to direct. She was more concerned with making sure she got her check. Our wedding party and officiate were lost because she did not bring copies of the ceremony schedule or the timeline. It was very embarrassing for members of our wedding party and the venue staff to keep telling us how unorganized and overwhelmed she looked, how much of an amateur she appeared to be, and how rude she was to them when they asked a simple question. Karolina’s busy wedding schedule may have contributed to these issues so she may need someone else to assist her with details prior to the wedding day. Karolina disappeared many times during our almost THREE hour rehearsal, leaving us to figure things out. Karolina could see how upset I was and asked if I was ok. I explained that she was unorganized and everyone could see it. She stormed off screaming “I am organized. I am organized.” This was one of the most unprofessional and bizarre moments I have ever experienced. Our officiate stepped in and provided overall direction, essentially “rescuing” the rehearsal. Karolina left without apologizing or even saying bye to me. We planned a rehearsal lunch immediately following the rehearsal, along with a Chicago bus tour, and a welcome reception. The welcome reception was our opportunity to greet our guest that had traveled so far to be with us; however, since we had a VERY unorganized rehearsal that put us behind 2 hours, we had to cancel it. Karolina did not get along with our vendors; we’re not sure if it was because she never worked with them, but I had to be the mediator for some issues they had. On our wedding day, our chair rental vendor called both of us because he could not reach Karolina. Our makeup schedule was completely thrown off because Karolina lied about sending the wedding day timeline to our makeup artist. Due to this makeup issue and the rehearsal debacle, I was very nervous on my wedding day, which is a feeling you shouldn’t have if you hire a wedding coordinator! I called the venue to ask for help and they informed me that they already began setting up because they saw how the rehearsal went and really wanted to step in and help us. We do not recommend Karolina’s services because she did not provide a stress-free experience that was expected and outlined in her contract. UPDATE TO KAROLINA'S COMMENT: Her comment about me be "fired from a wedding company" is not simply not true. I didn't even know that was possibly since I pay my money for a planner. Not apologizing for how much stress she gave us, as SPECIFICALLY cited above, not addressing her performance, and dismissing my review since she has 30 other positives, shows her true colors. You be the judge.

2012-09-25T12:18:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feed back Latoya, but since you were fired from another Wedding Planning company and booked me while still wanting to use the other planner's ideas it was a bit hard to move forward with the ideas I had for you. Firing... Read Less Read More

Karolina O'Malley

Hello! I started Weddings and Events by Karolina in 2009. I love helping the Bride/Groom with their special day from helping them pick a venue, to their flowers, and favors. Having it all come together, and seeing their smiles and having them say it was everything they ever wanted. That feeling is priceless!