Weddings at Greenbrier Farms

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront

772 Hester Store Road, Easley, SC

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Amelia H

Greenbrier Farms is an enchanting and ideal place for a wedding ceremony and reception. My daughter and son-in-law just got married there last week in a beautiful ceremony by the lake. We had 170 people and the venue never seemed crowded. Greenbrier does all their own... Read More farm-to-table food and it was delicious. We had brick-oven pizza, sliders, greens and mac & cheese, plus some delicious appetizers. Everybody raved about the food and the venue. Amy and her team do the styling for the event, taking your desires into account, and it was breathtaking (will send pictures soon). People could not get over how beautiful it was. Emilee was our wedding day coordinator and she did a great job keeping all the “cowboys” in line and the event flowing smoothly. We had plenty of time after the ceremony for pictures, a leisurely dinner and still over 2 hours of non-stop dancing. It was a great party. Everyone had the best time. She worked seemlessly with both the photographer and DJ. Greenbrier Farms was well staffed for the event. As Mother of the Bride I most appreciated Amy’s attention to detail and the all-inclusive nature of what they have to offer. I will end with my daughter’s own words, which I think says it best. “Thank you to all the staff at Greenbrier Farms. Our day and night was amazing and beautiful down to the last detail!” Sheryl Henderson

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Beth S

We recently held our wedding at Greenbrier Farms and it could not have been more perfect! All of the planning leading up to the wedding was so easy and Amy and her staff are all so wonderful. We had to move our outdoor ceremony inside due to rain but it was still just as... Read More beautiful as we could imagine. And the food! Everything was delicious. All of our guests are still raving about it. Best part, they packed us a surprise to-go bag with 2 of everything so we could have a late night snack. If you're looking for a relaxed, beautiful location with great food, look no further!

Perfect Venue, Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Vanessa L

Amy was great from the beginning. My husband and I selected this venue without even looking at others because of the sustainable, local image Greenbrier portrays in and around Greenville. This venue is great for special events because everything can be included, from the... Read More flowers, the food, even additional vendor recommendations. Our guests had a wonderful time and they continue to talk about it. I was assured when we contracted GBF for our wedding that everything would be taken care of--and it was, with a few more details that I never would have thought to pay attention to. Thanks Amy and everyone else at Greenbrier!

Best.Wedding.Ever

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Lucy A

A few years before my husband and I were married, we visited Greenbrier Farms.  As we were sitting in the rocking chairs on the porch overlooking the farm, we both knew this is where we wanted to get married.  Our wedding at Greenbrier was exactly how we imagined it to be. From... Read More the planning to the ceremony to the reception, the staff was so helpful in creating a wonderful event. We were able to enjoy our day with our family and friends in a welcoming environment and a beautiful setting. The brick-oven pizza and other food from the farm were delicious. Multiple guests commented that our wedding was the best they had ever attended, and we have to agree!

Still getting compliments on our wedding at Greenbrier Farms

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Jennifer C

We are so happy we chose GBF as our wedding venue! We are still getting rave reviews from our guests over a year later on how beautiful the farm was, how great the food was and how much fun they had - many people said it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Amy was... Read More delightful to work with and took care of every detail. The big day went off without a hitch! I highly recommend Greenbrier Farms for your wedding day - it is a beautiful place to start your journey together!

Greenbrier Farms

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Sarah

I can't recommend GBF enough! The staff is easy to work with and pull off a fantastic event! I am so happy that I had my wedding here.

Memorable and special venue

Reviewed on 2/15/2014

As parents of the bride, our only daughter, we wanted to give her the day of her dreams and Greenbriar provided just the setting. Both the bride and groom are informal, outdoorsy and creative originals, and they knew from the beginning of venue selection that this location was... Read More their first choice. They were married in Nov., 2009 and to this day, we have wonderful comments about so many aspects of the day from friends and relatives who attended the wedding. No one who attended will easily forget the event as it was so unique and reflected the personalities of the couple. The food was certainly a highlight. Let the staff guide you on your selections based on the season and you will be pleased to enjoy and serve your guests.

Start a Conversation!