Weddings at Memorial Coliseum

Fort Wayne, IN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Weddings at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

YES! We do weddings (and ceremonies) at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum! Whether it's a small gathering of family and friends, or a 500-guest gala, Weddings at Memorial Coliseum is the place to make your ceremony or reception dreams come true. Our event coordinators, catering planners and culinary professionals are here to help you enjoy the most important day of your life. Weddings at Memorial Coliseum can take place in more than 10 different spaces throughout the complex, ranging in capacity from 100 to 1,000. The space options include traditional banquet halls, expansive, high-ceiling ballrooms and and even a trendy rooftop venue. Tours are available Monday through Friday, 8am - 6pm, and on weekends by appointment only.

Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Rooftop

4000 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN (260) 482-9502

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Abbey S

I can't say enough good things about the Coliseum. The staff was by far, the highlight. They helped with every detail and part of the night. The food was superior to any other venue/caterer we looked at - our guests couldn't stop raving about the food. I can't put into words... Read More how wonderful everything was and how flawless the day was.

2017-08-24T12:38:51 Response from the vendor

Abbey, thank you so much for this kind review. We wish you and Jared all the best!

Great

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Bonnie S

Great food, great staff. They were willing to work with us and emailed us back quickly.

wedding reception

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Katie V

We wanted simple, classic, yet a little funk. The Rooftop Lounge at the Memorial Coliseum Fort Wayne, In was perfect. The ceiling is mirrored. All the candel reflections were beautiful looking. I would suggestion this vendor to anyone looking for a classic yet party room.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Chloe B

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding reception in the new Conference Center at the Coliseum. Their event planning staff made the process quick and easy right from the beginning. I always received prompt responses to all of my questions. On top of that, the food was... Read More amazing and the venue is beautiful. I highly recommend the Coliseum as the venue for your Best Day Ever!

2017-08-24T12:40:19 Response from the vendor

Chloe, thank you so much for this kind review. We wish you and Ryan all the best!

Good but stay on them

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Kayleen M

They were very good but had to stay on them for everything!

Facility

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Dayna K

Very nice and big! Needs lots of decorations

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Julie W

Went to a bridal show and had a blast!

Coliseum

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 A J

I used this venue, as they offer a rooftop lounge, that has a patio attached. I didn't want my guests to have to leave the party to smoke. What they didn't reveal until after the contract was signed, and they were paid, is that there was additional charges for my guests to... Read More park. In addition the security that I requested had to be in full uniform, after they told me it was up to the officer's boss. I was then told it was their policy, which was nowhere in their contract. Also the food I paid for was not the food I received at the reception. Overall, their service, was OK, but I would not use them again...