Weddings by Adrienne & Amber

all of Michigan and destination wedding

Award-winning & Published Wedding Photographers

Weddings by Adrienne & Amber are award-winning and published wedding photographer's who's work is described as “modern storytelling”. Our goal is when you view your images years from now, all the emotions will come rushing back to you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

3221 N Main St. Royal Oak , Royal Oak, MI
all of Michigan and destination wedding

Could Not Be Happier!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Audrey K

I found Weddings by Adrienne and Amber through theknot.com and hiring them as my photographers was probably the best decision that I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! They were absolutely amazing! Adrienne was our main photographer at the wedding, however we... Read More had the pleasure of working with both Adrienne and Amber during our engagement shoot. Both photographers were fun, creative and accommodating! Adrienne was a joy to work with, being a calming and vibrant presence at the ceremony and the reception. She payed attention to all of the shots that I wanted and made sure that all of my wedding dreams came true! Adrienne and Amber were flexible and worked very hard to fit my schedule, keeping in constant contact and dealing with the craziness of an anal retentive bride. The photos that they took are so beautiful and Adrienne and her associate Tracy (which is another wonderful thing about this company...if you can't get both women, the associates that they bring in are professional and kind) even had a slideshow of about 20 photos ready for guests to view at our reception, which I could not stop hearing compliments about! For the amount of time (we had Adrienne and Tracy at our wedding for 10 hours to capture every moment) and the price, I know that I got my money's worth! I truly could not be more complimentary of these two women and their creativity, professionalism and their sweet and fun personalities! I encourage you to hire them for their quality of their amazing work and for the sake of your own memories!

Loved everything!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Kelsey G

Adrienne & Amber are amazing. I initially met with Adrienne and fell in love with her personality and the fact that she was extremely organized and "on top of things". I felt like we were getting so much more than amazing memories of our wedding to be captured as pieces of art.... Read More They literally reduced the amount of stress my husband and I had during the wedding day because we knew we could count on them to make decisions and keep everything moving right along. It was magical, not to mention that the pictures are fabulous. They are personable artists that are easy to work with, and they made us feel comfortable "posing" when both my husband and I are far from being trained models. I've recommended them to several people and intend to use Adrienne & Amber for future photography with our family.

Best Decision Ever...

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Taryn T

I found Adrienne & Amber through TheKnot.com. I fell in love with their work on their website and after meeting with Adrienne, knew right away they were the photography team I wanted to photograph my wedding. They did both our engagement session and our actual wedding day and... Read More both experiences were amazing. They're extremely friendly, engaging, and professional. Outside of their actual photography (which is amazing), their professionalism, efficiency, knowledge, and attitude is what really sealed the deal for me. Before our wedding day, Adrienne sat with me to help me do my timeline for the day (something a wedding coordinator would usually do) and she helped walked me through all the photos I should take - even ones I didn't think about. Planning weddings can be an extremely difficult, tedious, and overwhelming task, so it helps to have a vendor that knows what they are doing, is able to guide you in the best way possible, while still keeping your wishes and wants at heart. You can tell that all they want is for you to have the very best day and for the photographs to match. They're upbeat, positive, outgoing, and friendly which helps to ease anyone who may be nervous or uncomfortable with having their picture taken. I can't say enough about them!! Book them and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Great team to work with! We felt so comfortable and they were so creative with our location, capturing some incredible life long memories for us. Everything was accommodating and we would most definitely recommend using Adrienne and Amber for any event!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Jilli K

My fiancé and I are SO happy we made the decision to use Adrienne and Amber as our photographers. We just had our engagement session done by Adrienne and Danielle and they were so fun and easy to work with and it shows in our amazing photos! I can't wait for Danielle to shoot... Read More our wedding and see more amazing pictures :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Colleen M

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Adrienne and Amber. Adrienne made me feel super comfortable from the very first sit down meeting and thats when I knew my search for the perfect wedding photographer was done! It's important to be comfortable around your photographer... Read More because you will be with them all day! Adrienne took stress off of me when she had planned out how the pictures would take place the day of! She is truly amazing at what she does and if I had to do it all over again I would choose Adrienne and Amber!! They are both awesome to work with and totally exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Lauren F

There are not words to begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with Wedding by Adrienne and Amber. They captured our day perfectly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer to pick this company. You will be so happy that you did. Adrienne and Stephanie... Read More help make our day run so smoothly and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you a million times for being the best photographers! You all do amazing work!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Meghan C

Couldn't be happier! My Fiance and I just had our engagement pictures taken by these two amazing ladies. They made the process so fun and easy. I can not wait to see the photos and I can not wait to have them capture our big day! I wouldn't want anyone else for the job! So so... Read More happy we found them! Trust the reviews they are as good as everyone says plus some.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Megan H

Adrienne and Amber were an absolute pleasure to work with! We had our engagement session last week and A & A took us to the cutest coffee shop and other places in Detroit. A & A were so nice and made us feel comfortable. They have a true passion for what they do and it shows in... Read More their pictures. I can't wait to see our engagement pictures, I know our pictures will turn out beautifully :)

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Maggie I

Adrienne and Amber are incredibly talented women. From our engagement session through our wedding, we've been nothing but pleased to work with them. They are fun and professional and creative and artistic and they work so well together! As soon as we saw our sneak peak of the... Read More engagement shoot, we knew without a doubt that we made the right decision to invest in them and that our wedding photos would be more than we could ever hope for. And on the day of the wedding, they did not disappoint! During dinner they set up a slideshow of some of the pictures taken throughout the day and they were seriously breathtaking! We have gotten SO many compliments. Honestly, it looked like we all stepped out of a magazine. Their work is truly amazing and it was money well worth spending. Trust me when I say you will be in very good hands with these ladies, you will not regret it. We love you, A&A!

Best photographers ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Katie M

I absolutely LOVE Adrienne and Amber! We had them photograph our engagement photos and wedding. They were so fun to work with and kept us on track on our wedding day schedule. The photos are the most beautiful I have ever seen and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 lindsay h

There are not enough words to truly describe just how amazing Adrienne and Amber are. They go above and beyond in all ways. My fiance and I were left speechless after receiving the breathtaking pictures from our engagement session. I do and will recommend them to everyone!! We... Read More are huge fans of candid photos and they master this. Every engagement picture captures so much emotion which is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. We wanted to be able to look back at our wedding pictures and know exactly how we felt at that moment. I am so confident that they will continue to exceed our expectations on our big day. Absolutely LOVE them. PLUS, in addition to their amazing talent, they are the sweetest, most kind-hearted ladies I know. They make you feel so comfortable and really know how to have fun! if you haven't booked the, you NEED to. It will be the best decision you make, promise.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

My husband and I had first anniversary photos taken by Adrienne and Amber this September. They were excellent at communicating back and forth with my prior to our shoot. We hadn't met them prior to the day of our photo session and they were both friendly and easy to work with.... Read More During the hour that we had allotted, they captured a wide variety of photos. Our photos turned out beautifully and the value was great!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kelly S

My fiancé and I had our engagement session in downtown Birmingham with Adrienne and Stephanie just last week!! They were fantastic! They made us laugh, feel at ease, and feel like we were hanging out with friends!! They got some amazing shots and even stopped traffic to get a... Read More shot! I can't wait to see a sneak peak of our session! I would highly recommend for any photography needs!! I look forward to working with them for the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kirsten T

My fiance and I just had our engagement shoot with Adrienne and Amber...and wow, they were fantastic!! I could not have asked for more out of our engagement (and eventually wedding) photographers. They were fun, patient, and easy to work with. They guided us through ever pose... Read More and took the time to understand the style we wanted before even arriving at the shoot. I was so nervous going into the session and within two minutes of being there I knew everything was going to turn out perfect. These ladies really know what they're doing. I can't wait to see what our photos look like and to have them shoot our wedding next year!! And for anyone on the fence about choosing them for your wedding or engagement photography (for whatever reason)...just go for it because choosing these two will be the best decision you ever made!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Tara M

We had our engagement session with Adrienne and Amber yesterday evening. We had a blast! Adrienne and Amber were incredibly professional, complimentary, and easy to work with. They expertly directed us, while at the same time indulging a few of our ideas. They went the extra... Read More mile to provide us with a great engagement session. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Ashley R

The best photographer!! I am obsessed with my engagement photos! My fiancé and I had no idea what we were doing but Adrienne made us feel so relaxed and showed us exactly what to do. They are perfect!! There is no one else I would want more for my wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Maggie H

Weddings by Adrienne & Amber were everything that we could have imagined and more. Adrienne & Cristina were incredibly professional & organized. From the moment we booked with Adrienne, we felt all of our needs were being taken care of, and she was very helpful in coordinating... Read More both our engagement session and wedding day photographs. Adrienne planned a "to the minute" itinerary which made the day of our wedding much less stressful than it could have been. Both Adrienne and Cristina's fun loving attitudes during our pre-wedding photographs helped keep things running smoothly, even though it was incredibly hot and humid outside. Many of our guests commented on how accommodating, friendly, and courteous our photographers were during the ceremony and reception. Thanks again for helping make our day amazing! Maggie & Josh

Professional, amazing photographers

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Cydney R

Weddings by Adrienne & Amber was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Overall they were courteous, professional and the photographs look amazing. We had Danielle, Stephanie and Monica as our photographers throughout the day. I planned by wedding from another state so... Read More having a photographer that was easy to contact was important to me. Adrienne was always extremely easy to work with and was willing to meet up anytime I was in town. We had an abnormal schedule for our wedding day. Our ceremony was at 10am, followed by a brunch and then there was a formal reception in the evening. Therefore we needed photographers who were flexible and could use this unique setting to come up with creative photography ideas. Danielle was the lead photographer for our day and she was great at getting shots that complimented the reception's timeless decor. Because we had so many details that needed to be captured at our ceremony, Adrienne came up with the idea of having another photographer working just for an hour at the church. Monica was extremely nice and professional. Her detail shots look amazing! It paid off having her there. I would not change my decision to go with Weddings by Adrienne and Amber. They were the perfect choice and we are so lucky to have had them.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Jessica A

My husband and I LOVED working with our photographer, Danielle from Weddings by Adrienne & Amber! We truly cannot say that enough!!! We reached out to Weddings by Adrienne & Amber in the beginning of the planning process knowing very little about their their work (except what we... Read More found on The Knot & their website). After my very first conversation with Adrienne, I knew they were a step above the competition (we must have called/emailed 30+ other vendors). They were professional, easy to talk to and very genuine - exactly what I was looking for. Adrienne and Amber were booked for my wedding date, so they suggested I work with their other photographer, Danielle. Danielle was honestly better than I could have ever imagined. She was incredibly sweet, organized, creative and made the entire process feel simple and easy. She had no issue taking the lead and getting everyone where they needed to be without being rude or pushy, which I know a lot of photographers can be. She was absolutely perfect…seriously! My wedding party and family could not stop telling my husband and I how much they loved our photographers that day and following the wedding. Now that we have had the opportunity to see our photos, we can tell you that Danielle’s experience and talent shows because they are exactly what we were hoping for (and much more)! We continue to receive messages from friends, family and via facebook from people asking for our photographer. We were so happy with the results, thank you so much Danielle!!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 YihChieh C

From the moment we met with Adrienne, we knew that working with them would be an amazing experience. Even though the team was slightly above our budget, it was worth every penny! Adrienne was extremely organized and enthusiastic. She also serves partly as a wedding planner... Read More because they have so much experience they can guide you on how to make the day run smoothly. They are incredibly responsive to emails and extremely professional. The engagement session included in the price helped us to get used to posing for the actual wedding day and also gave us some wonderful pictures to use and share with family. Our photographer for the wedding was Danielle (and another associate, Tracey). We had worked with Danielle during the engagement session and were really excited to do so on the wedding day. They showed up early and got right to work while the bridal party was getting ready. She had so much great energy throughout the whole day and kept people smiling and really made it fun. They went with the flow and worked really hard. They were able to have some previews ready by the middle of the reception and displayed them on a TV screen...the pictures looked AWESOME! We could not have been happier with the entire experience, they are some of the most professional and also sweet people we have ever met and definitely. I cannot give a high enough recommendation for these girls!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Katie C

Weddings by Adrienne and Amber is a must have for your wedding...You will not find more talented, fun photographers or more beautiful photography! I contacted them soon after I got engaged, as I stood up in a wedding they had photographed a year prior. Adrienne called me right... Read More away to discuss the details of my day (still foggy at that point), costs, and other photography-related things such as the pros and cons of having a first look, which was super helpful. She was so knowledgable and sweet. I found out later that she had not planned to work the weekend of my wedding, as she was getting married just five days after me! So thankful she changed her mind and made the drive to Traverse City for our big day! A couple months before our wedding, the girls contacted us to set up a meeting to discuss the details of our day. This came at the perfect time because I had been feeling nervous about the logistics of the day. The meeting completely alleviated my stress. After discussing my must-haves for photos, Adrienne created a timeline for the day down to the minute to ensure everything went smoothly and that I got all the photos I wanted. This timeline became the map for our wedding day that we used to plan everything...we even forwarded it to other vendors so they could use it as a planning tool. Because of this, I think of A&A not only as photographers but also as "day-of" planners. Fast forward to the wedding day and the girls were so amazing! They were fun, professional, and were so diligent about giving me a wide array of photos. I really wanted to capture the beauty of the bay in TC, the cuteness of the downtown area, and the woodsy, garden-party vibe at my venue....I got all three and then some! The girls even set up a monitor at the reception to show photos taken earlier in the day which was a big hit with my guests. A couple days after my wedding, A&A posted a preview on their facebook page so I was able to see a taste of what was to come! My photos were ready early and all I can say is WOW. They are all incredible! Not only do they capture the beauty of our up north surroundings, but also capture our emotion so perfectly. I couldn't be happier with them! I highly recommend these ladies if you want a smooth day with amazing photos....they won't disappoint you!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Lidia T

My experience with Adrienne and Amber thus far has been very exceptional. They are both extremely talented which shows in their ability to capture priceless moments. They made the time spent feel natural and not posed and were able to take away all of the anxiety and nerves both... Read More my fiance and I had going into our engagement shoot. We both feel they really understood and embraced each of our personalites and were able to elegantly bring our relationship to light in our photos. I am so thankful to have worked with them and can't wait for them to be a part of our big day!! I cannot thank them enough for what they have done so far! :-)

These ladies rocked my wedding day...

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Sam P

I honestly don't know what I would have done without Adrienne and Amber on my wedding day. These fantastic, beautiful and talented women are not only photographers, they are wedding coordinators, stylists and moral support on your big day. I'm from out-of-town and Adrienne... Read More made the entire process of hiring a photographer so easy. We had numerous phone calls and she went out of her way to get a feel for our personal style. Adrienne also made an itinerary for our big day and when we had last minute changes (adding a first look) she rearranged everything without my ever asking. On the actual wedding day, Adrienne and Amber were absolutely fantastic. They made everyone feel so comfortable while still getting the job done...they were never pushy though. Huge props to Amber for putting-up with the groomsmen. I have a sneaking suspicion they were acting like boys, but she kept her good vibes and a smile on her face the entire evening. If you are looking for professional, creative, personalized and absolutely stunning photographs, hire Adrienne and Amber!! You will not be disappointed.

Amazing and Extremely Talented!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kelly S

I cannot say enough great things about these ladies. They truly love what they do and it shows! My fiance and I had our engagement pictures done by Adrienne and Amber and we are beyond thrilled. They made us feel so comfortable, even my fiance who doesn't like taking pictures at... Read More all, felt so at ease with them. They are fun and professional and extremely creative. I cannot wait for our wedding day and feel really lucky to be able to work with such talented people. I highly recommend Weddings by Adrienne and Amber!! If you book with them you will not be disappointed.