Weddings by Adrienne & Amber

(98)

Royal Oak, MI

Award-winning & Published Wedding Photographers

Michigan's wedding photographers who's work is described as “modern storytelling”. We hope when you view your images years from now, all the emotions will come rushing back to you. Our focus is capturing memorable images while making you feel comfortable.

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Absolutely Amazing!! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Ashley L

Adrienne and Amber are absolutely incredible photographers! They spent the day/night with us for my wedding on 10/28/12, and I cannot be any happier with them. They were so on point with everything all day. We were even ahead of schedule most of the night! They were professional, yet fun. They knew what kind of pictures I wanted, and made sure they did not leave that night until every last one was done and perfect. I just knew that all of the photos were going to turn out amazing... And sure enough, what I have seen so far, I am in love!! Just looking at the pictures brings tears to my eyes. They really have a way of capturing moments and making everything look beautiful. Everyone at my wedding was also commenting to me all night how amazing the pictures look (by the slide show shown at the reception). I cannot begin to thank Adrienne and Amber enough, and I will definitely be reccommending them to everyone that I know. I hope to work with them again in the future (Trash the Dress session!) My husband and I are so completely over-satisfied with our wedding pictures so far... And it was definitely worth every penny!! Use Adrienne and Amber for all of your photographin needs! You will NOT regret it! :)

Great Chemistry & Imagination

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Nick C

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement photos done with Adrienne and Amber and they were amazing. We cannot wait for them do capture our wedding day. I myself am an art director and often hire photographers for advertising needs. Adrienne and Amber are up there with the best of them. Their chemistry and talent combined for an awesome e-photo session that my fiancé and I are very happy with. Their flexibility, imagination, outgoing personalities, and professionalism are just some of the qualities that any couple can look forward to when they hire Weddings by Adrienne and Amber.

Could Not Be Happier!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Audrey K

I found Weddings by Adrienne and Amber through theknot.com and hiring them as my photographers was probably the best decision that I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! They were absolutely amazing! Adrienne was our main photographer at the wedding, however we had the pleasure of working with both Adrienne and Amber during our engagement shoot. Both photographers were fun, creative and accommodating! Adrienne was a joy to work with, being a calming and vibrant presence at the ceremony and the reception. She payed attention to all of the shots that I wanted and made sure that all of my wedding dreams came true! Adrienne and Amber were flexible and worked very hard to fit my schedule, keeping in constant contact and dealing with the craziness of an anal retentive bride. The photos that they took are so beautiful and Adrienne and her associate Tracy (which is another wonderful thing about this company...if you can't get both women, the associates that they bring in are professional and kind) even had a slideshow of about 20 photos ready for guests to view at our reception, which I could not stop hearing compliments about! For the amount of time (we had Adrienne and Tracy at our wedding for 10 hours to capture every moment) and the price, I know that I got my money's worth! I truly could not be more complimentary of these two women and their creativity, professionalism and their sweet and fun personalities! I encourage you to hire them for their quality of their amazing work and for the sake of your own memories!

Loved everything!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Kelsey G

Adrienne & Amber are amazing. I initially met with Adrienne and fell in love with her personality and the fact that she was extremely organized and "on top of things". I felt like we were getting so much more than amazing memories of our wedding to be captured as pieces of art. They literally reduced the amount of stress my husband and I had during the wedding day because we knew we could count on them to make decisions and keep everything moving right along. It was magical, not to mention that the pictures are fabulous. They are personable artists that are easy to work with, and they made us feel comfortable "posing" when both my husband and I are far from being trained models. I've recommended them to several people and intend to use Adrienne & Amber for future photography with our family.

These ladies rocked my wedding day...

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Sam P

I honestly don't know what I would have done without Adrienne and Amber on my wedding day. These fantastic, beautiful and talented women are not only photographers, they are wedding coordinators, stylists and moral support on your big day. I'm from out-of-town and Adrienne made the entire process of hiring a photographer so easy. We had numerous phone calls and she went out of her way to get a feel for our personal style. Adrienne also made an itinerary for our big day and when we had last minute changes (adding a first look) she rearranged everything without my ever asking. On the actual wedding day, Adrienne and Amber were absolutely fantastic. They made everyone feel so comfortable while still getting the job done...they were never pushy though. Huge props to Amber for putting-up with the groomsmen. I have a sneaking suspicion they were acting like boys, but she kept her good vibes and a smile on her face the entire evening. If you are looking for professional, creative, personalized and absolutely stunning photographs, hire Adrienne and Amber!! You will not be disappointed.

Amazing and Extremely Talented!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kelly S

I cannot say enough great things about these ladies. They truly love what they do and it shows! My fiance and I had our engagement pictures done by Adrienne and Amber and we are beyond thrilled. They made us feel so comfortable, even my fiance who doesn't like taking pictures at all, felt so at ease with them. They are fun and professional and extremely creative. I cannot wait for our wedding day and feel really lucky to be able to work with such talented people. I highly recommend Weddings by Adrienne and Amber!! If you book with them you will not be disappointed.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Stacey J

My fiance and I just did our engagements photos last weekend. We have not yet seen any of the pictures yet, but I am very optimistic that they will be phenomenal! We got to work with both Adrienne and Amber for the engagement photos and they were so much fun. They made us feel relaxed and had great ideas of the places that would make the best backgrounds. I have to say, that when we were looking for a photographer, we met with a few different people and got a lot of quotes. Weddings by Adrienne and Amber are a little higher then some, but as soon as we sat down and talked with Amber we were both in agreement that they were the best for our photographers. We did not want to meet anyone else. You wont be disappointed if you go with them.

Best Decision We Could Have Made!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kathryn M

I cannot rave enough about having Adrienne and Amber as our wedding photographers. From the day we sat down, through the engagement session, the multiple emails, phone calls, and finally our big day, not only were these two professional, but incredibly supportive as well! The lengths they went through in order to ensure we got the shots that we wanted is commendable. Not to mention, we received almost 1500 pictures from our 12 hour package!! A & A were not just our photographers, but day of they knew exactly where everyone needed to be at what time and kept me and my husband calm in the hours before our ceremony. Our wedding party and family couldn't stop raving as well! Now that we have received our photo package, we are even happier - every shot possible was there, edited multiple ways and from different angles too, talk about covering every base!! We cannot sing their praises enough, and we throw our full recommendation behind Adrienne and Amber!! Thank you two so much for having such an impact on our big day!!

Such Professionals!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Stephanie T

Throughout the planning process, choosing your photographer is one of the most important parts. They are going to be the ones capturing some of the best moments of your life, your wedding day! I had heard of close friends spending less money on photographers, AND IT SHOWED and they were disappointed. I was also part of weddings where the photographer was unprofessional and inexperienced in that they did not direct or make the wedding party & bride/groom feel comfortable and confident while taking shots. They all relied on the bride to come up with the shots they wanted and that is not how it should be on your wedding day!!! You hired them for a reason, because they are supposed to be the professional photographers. Sorry for my rant, but I am here to tell you that I was beyond blown away with Weddings by Adrienne & Amber! They were always there to help and answer questions throughout the planning process. The entire wedding day of taking photos, my wedding party never once felt bothered or annoyed because their team made it seem so easy and fun the entire day. We did not once have to make suggestions of photos to take, they just knew exactly what we would like. Another nice touch that they add is a slide show of some moments captured from the day at your reception, displayed on a tv screen that they provide. Our family & friends loved this part at the reception! Most importantly, it is all about the quality and look of the photos. We are already beyond blown away with the sneak peek photos that they posted on Facebook and cannot wait to see the rest! You will be extremely satisfied with Weddings by Adrienne & Amber. Adrienne, Amber and their team of photographers are some of the best around! I am so happy we chose them and it was such a relief having them a part of my wedding day! If you want to check out some of our photos captured find the "weddings by Adrienne & Amber" page on Facebook and search Chris + Stephanie wedding sneak peek.

A BIG thank you to these talented women!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Rachel P

THANK YOU to Amber and Molly for being so so wonderful on our wedding day. My new husband and myself cannot get over how amazing these girls were, from 12:30pm-11pm. Nonstop focus in order to capture every moment of the day - and with smiles on their faces the entire time. I received SO many compliments on the photos that were shown at the reception, and was blown away myself. (wait- was that me? Did they edit these already? NO! They are just that amazing!) cannot WAIT to get all of our photos back! You cannot go wrong with hiring these girls for your wedding day. Their passion truly shows through with each photo! XOXO.

Best Decision Ever...

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Taryn T

I found Adrienne & Amber through TheKnot.com. I fell in love with their work on their website and after meeting with Adrienne, knew right away they were the photography team I wanted to photograph my wedding. They did both our engagement session and our actual wedding day and both experiences were amazing. They're extremely friendly, engaging, and professional. Outside of their actual photography (which is amazing), their professionalism, efficiency, knowledge, and attitude is what really sealed the deal for me. Before our wedding day, Adrienne sat with me to help me do my timeline for the day (something a wedding coordinator would usually do) and she helped walked me through all the photos I should take - even ones I didn't think about. Planning weddings can be an extremely difficult, tedious, and overwhelming task, so it helps to have a vendor that knows what they are doing, is able to guide you in the best way possible, while still keeping your wishes and wants at heart. You can tell that all they want is for you to have the very best day and for the photographs to match. They're upbeat, positive, outgoing, and friendly which helps to ease anyone who may be nervous or uncomfortable with having their picture taken. I can't say enough about them!! Book them and you won't regret it!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Morgan S

Adrienne and Amber were wonderful to work with from start to finish. Reasonably priced, professional, and so friendly. The engagement session was included in the package and was a great way for us to get to know the photographers. The photos turned out amazing and left us with no doubt about how the wedding photos would be. I can't tell you how many people are blown away by how beautiful the pictures are. So many people have asked for the name of my photographers and I don't hesitate to recommend Adrienne and Amber. The day of timeline adrienne prepared for us helped the day to go off without a hitch. Love this company!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Amanda

Adrienne and Amber just shot our engagement session! It was such a wonderful experience! They are both unbelievable friendly, and they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They were very creative and spontaneous, and the hour with them flew by. My fiancé and I cannot wait to see the pictures! We are so excited that we get to work with them on our wedding day!

Engagement session

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

My fiance and I just had our engagement session with Danielle and Adrienne and they did a wonderful job. They worked well together, were professional, and fun! They made us both feel comfortable for the shoot. They even worked hard to get our photos back to us in an abbreviated amount of time because I mentioned we wanted to use some engagement pictures at our venue for the reception! I can't wait for Danielle to shoot for our wedding in just a few weeks!

Weddings by A&A is a wedding MUST

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Angela M

I found out about Weddings by A&A through The Knot, then when I went to go check out their website my cousin was on their page! I immediately called her to get the scoop, and she raved about how awesome Adrienne and Amber were. The minute I met Adrienne she was so welcoming and I could tell she was very passionate about her job. Amazing work + personable... it was a no-brainer. My husband and I worked with Adrienne and Amber for our engagement session, and we were so happy with the final products. We didn't have the best weather, but they worked their magic and our pics came out amazing. Working with Adrienne and Amber on our wedding day was easy. All we did was show up, and they basically kept us on schedule ALL day. They were so pleasant to work with and really showed true professinalism. They know what they're doing and they do it WELL. I had some of my guests call me a few days after the wedding and compliment the photographers saying how sweet they were! When it comes to your wedding day, my advice would be to go all out when it comes to your photographers... Weddings by Adrienne and Amber is the true package. Guys- My husband was the typical guy that always said "I don't care, pick what you want"... and now he won't stop looking at the pics of him and his groomsmen! They are awesome!! In my opinion, Weddings by A&A is the only choice when it comes to wedding photography.

Engagement Session

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Meghan L

Adrienne & Amber are truly amazing. They are so easy and fun to work with. They make you feel really comfortable. I'm so excited to see our engagement pictures. Looking forward to working with them again on our wedding day.

Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Maria B

Adrienne and Amber were absolutely fabulous! They made us feel very special and comfortable during our engagement shoot:):) From day 1, Adrienne was very personable, upbeat, and truly showed herself to be a highly skilled professional. We met Amber on the day of the shoot and she is Adrienne's twin, no doubt! The same engery and genuiness, and equally as talented. We cannot wait to see what amazing surprises they will have for our wedding!! XOXO

Loved working with Adrienne!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Angela G

We absolutely loved our experience working with Adrienne. From the very beginning, Adrienne listened to what we wanted and followed through with our expectations. Not only are her pictures absolutely beautiful, but she helped to organize the overall day for us and kept us on schedule. I highly recommend Weddings by Adrienne and Amber for any couple!

Amazing ladies! Love them!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Sara B

Adrienne and Amber did our engagement shoot in April at Ford Field and it was awesome! They help you with everything and make the planning so easy! It would be safe to say that my fiancé and I aren't really photo people lol but a&a helped us so much with what we needed to do without having that "awkward" thinking of "do I look ok?!" And honestly we looked amazing haha! I loved our photos and they captured so many wonderfully moments during the shoot. I can't wait to be with them all day on our wedding day! 8/8/2014! Oh and I also had Adrienne do my daughters photos...amazing with babies too! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage! Adrienne and Amber are perfect for every moment!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Lisa H

My fiance and I had our engagement pictures taken last weekend and we were very impressed by both Adrienne and Danielle! They were both super fun, creative, and professional. We had a bunch of photographers to choose from but in the end we are super glad we chose them to be our photographers! We have seen a few sneak peaks of our engagement pictures and we have gotten really good feedback and comments from our family and friends so far. We are thrilled to have Danielle work on our wedding photos and cannot wait to see her end results! Would recommend to my friends in a heart beat!

Top notch photographers!

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Lacey C

Adrienne and Amber are absolutely great! We worked with them for our engagement session and cannot wait to work with them for our wedding. I am an out of state bride and I had already had engagement pictures taken, but decided to go ahead and have them done with our actual wedding photographers and I am so glad I did. Adrienne and Amber make you feel very comfortable and give lots of direction so you're never left wondering... Am I doing this right? Does this look good? They also made it very easy on me when making appointments since my schedule is very limited due to being out of the state. I can't say enough good things about them. I am so confident that they are going to beautifully capture my wedding and I can't wait to work with them again!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 kate k

I did a photo shoot with Adrienne and Amber and loved every minute of it!! I was EXTREMELY nervous, but Adrienne and Amber made me feel so comfortable! They were very professional, fun, and I felt like I had known them for years! Would recommend them 100%!!!

Happily Ever Afters Start With A&A Photography

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Sheri P

I sincerely wish that the rating scale went beyond five stars because Weddings by Adrienne & Amber far surpassed every expectation that we had for our wedding day photography. From the prompt response and immediate follow-up to my initial internet inquiry, I knew we were in good hands. I think that the one thing that truly sets A&A apart from any other photographer is their sincerity and drive to go above and beyond to make every wedding experience unique and every bride feel special. After my initial consult with Adrienne, I walked away feeling like I was the only bride and that she sincerely listened to all of items that were important to us with respect to photography on our wedding day. This was validated on the wedding day—amidst all of the chaos of lining family up for photos and taking photos of the bridal party, Adrienne ensured that every detail and photo that we discussed in our consult was captured. Additionally, they are so much more than just photographers--they offered insight and detailed planning prior to the wedding to set up an itinerary, which lead to flawless execution on the actual wedding day. Adrienne was crucial to keeping us on schedule to capture every moment of our special day, but also kept us ahead of schedule where we had extra time to spend with family to actually be able to take it all in—I cannot articulate how grateful we are for that opportunity! If confidence and a sense of calm are paramount to you with respect to capturing your special day, I would say do not hesitate and immediately book A&A! We were extremely fortunate to have Adrienne, Amber & Danielle shoot our wedding day—each woman exudes professionalism and creativity and would highly recommend each of them to capture your special day!

Meant to be

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Dana W

It is no surprise to anyone that planning a wedding is stressful. One of the most significant sources of stress for my fiance and I was having to be in front of a camera all day. Within MINUTES of the initial PHONE consultation Adrienne had alleviated most of the stress associated with planning our big day and had erased our fears of photos. She had recommended an engagement session to make sure we were comfortable with her before spending the most important day of our lives with her. We picked the most windy and frigid day in February but Adrienne and her associate, Danielle, braved the weather to make getting our pictures taken an absolutely unforgettable experience. We had an INCREDIBLE time! Adrienne and Danielle were absolutely wonderful, VERY professional and VERY fun. It was an absolute honor to see them in action, to get a glimpse of how they see the world, true artists at work. And the pictures were nothing less than AMAZING! Adrienne made it EVEN HARDER for us to wait for our wedding day! My fiancé and I couldn't wait to get married and couldn't wait to spend our big day with Adrienne and it was nothing short of spectacular! We had the absolute best day of our lives because we were surrounded by the absolute best people, our family and our friends and Adrienne and Amber. Working with them was so easy and fun from the very beginning. Our guests were blown away by the slideshow they set up for our reception and we were blown away by the entire experience. Adrienne and Amber will always have a place in our hearts!

Beautiful engagement photos

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Rebecca S

Adrienne and Amber shot a set of absolutely stunning engagement pictures for my fiance and I at the Detroit Institute of Arts and the Detroit Public Library in late December. They offered us a "sneak peek" of the collection days after the shoot and we could not be happier with the results! Adrienne and Amber are consummate professionals who guided us each step of the way. Working with them was such a pleasure. They know how to put their clients at ease by creating a fun atmosphere during the shoot and have the talent to back it all up. I highly recommend Adrienne and Amber for all of your special days ahead!

Send Email