Weddings by Adrienne & Amber

all of Michigan and destination wedding

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

3221 N Main St. Royal Oak , Royal Oak, MI
all of Michigan and destination wedding

Could Not Be Happier!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Audrey K

I found Weddings by Adrienne and Amber through theknot.com and hiring them as my photographers was probably the best decision that I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! They were absolutely amazing! Adrienne was our main photographer at the wedding, however we... Read More had the pleasure of working with both Adrienne and Amber during our engagement shoot. Both photographers were fun, creative and accommodating! Adrienne was a joy to work with, being a calming and vibrant presence at the ceremony and the reception. She payed attention to all of the shots that I wanted and made sure that all of my wedding dreams came true! Adrienne and Amber were flexible and worked very hard to fit my schedule, keeping in constant contact and dealing with the craziness of an anal retentive bride. The photos that they took are so beautiful and Adrienne and her associate Tracy (which is another wonderful thing about this company...if you can't get both women, the associates that they bring in are professional and kind) even had a slideshow of about 20 photos ready for guests to view at our reception, which I could not stop hearing compliments about! For the amount of time (we had Adrienne and Tracy at our wedding for 10 hours to capture every moment) and the price, I know that I got my money's worth! I truly could not be more complimentary of these two women and their creativity, professionalism and their sweet and fun personalities! I encourage you to hire them for their quality of their amazing work and for the sake of your own memories!

Loved everything!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Kelsey G

Adrienne & Amber are amazing. I initially met with Adrienne and fell in love with her personality and the fact that she was extremely organized and "on top of things". I felt like we were getting so much more than amazing memories of our wedding to be captured as pieces of art.... Read More They literally reduced the amount of stress my husband and I had during the wedding day because we knew we could count on them to make decisions and keep everything moving right along. It was magical, not to mention that the pictures are fabulous. They are personable artists that are easy to work with, and they made us feel comfortable "posing" when both my husband and I are far from being trained models. I've recommended them to several people and intend to use Adrienne & Amber for future photography with our family.

Best Decision Ever...

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Taryn T

I found Adrienne & Amber through TheKnot.com. I fell in love with their work on their website and after meeting with Adrienne, knew right away they were the photography team I wanted to photograph my wedding. They did both our engagement session and our actual wedding day and... Read More both experiences were amazing. They're extremely friendly, engaging, and professional. Outside of their actual photography (which is amazing), their professionalism, efficiency, knowledge, and attitude is what really sealed the deal for me. Before our wedding day, Adrienne sat with me to help me do my timeline for the day (something a wedding coordinator would usually do) and she helped walked me through all the photos I should take - even ones I didn't think about. Planning weddings can be an extremely difficult, tedious, and overwhelming task, so it helps to have a vendor that knows what they are doing, is able to guide you in the best way possible, while still keeping your wishes and wants at heart. You can tell that all they want is for you to have the very best day and for the photographs to match. They're upbeat, positive, outgoing, and friendly which helps to ease anyone who may be nervous or uncomfortable with having their picture taken. I can't say enough about them!! Book them and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kelly M

Weddings by Adrienne and Amber was the perfect choice for my (now) husband and I for wedding photography. We loved our engagement and wedding photos; we will definitely look at them and smile for years to come. Adrienne and her colleagues always asked for and implemented our... Read More input and ideas into the photoshoots. They individualized our the sessions to us; for instance, among the locations for our engagement shoot were two places we suggested--a local bar and coffee shop in Detroit. The staff is professional, easygoing, organized, fun, and creative with their photographs. Adrienne was great with planning out our photo itinerary for our wedding day, which allowed us to experience our entire day just as we imagined. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend this company to any one of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kristen M

Adrienne and Amber are the best in the business! I own Brides On Location, a bridal hair and makeup company & we see photographers every weekend. I cannot stress to you enough how important it is to have great photographers on your wedding day. They will set the tone, keep you... Read More on track & are much more than just part of your day, they capture the most important images, from this day you've been planning, to look back on for the rest of your life. Stop looking now, you found your perfect photographers!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kirsten P

Look no further…because this is the team you NEED for your wedding!! I could go on for ages about why my husband and I LOVED working with Weddings by Adrienne and Amber. This team was recommended to us by our wedding planner very early on in the planning process. Initially, we... Read More were a bit hesitant because of the price but since wedding photography was the absolute most important aspect of our special day (in my opinion), we decided to go for it. And dang, it was a worthwhile investment!! We did our engagement photos with them back in October of last year and not only was it so much fun during the shoot, the photos turned out fantastic!! We received so many compliments and had such a hard time picking which ones to feature at the wedding! We just got married a few weeks ago and they made the whole planning process seamless. I kept telling my Mom and MOH that I wasn’t worried about anything going wrong with the wedding. As long as Adrienne and Jenna showed up, I knew it would go smoothly! And it did! They prepared our wedding day timeline, guided us through every shot we wanted to get, and were SOOOO much fun to work with! At this point, we’ve have only seen a few of the pictures at this point, but WOW. This team is unnaturally talented haha. I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos (which I know will be absolutely amazing.) Thank you so much Adrienne and Jenna! You helped make our big day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Taylor B

These ladies are the absolute BEST! The pictures that they take are beyond gorgeous. When my husband and I were looking through them we couldn't have been happier. It was like we were reliving the day all over again and they captured the best moments. We had both our wedding... Read More pictures and engagement pictures done by them. They were fun and had us laughing the entire time at both events. My husband and I live out of state and have funky work schedules but they always made it work with our schedule to do phone consultations. So look no further these are your wedding photographers I can't recommend them enough. 5 stars is not enough I want to give them 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Lindsay K

If you haven't picked your photographers yet, look no farther. Adrienne and Amber are so incredibly talented when it comes to capturing every emotion in every moment. I am beaming over every picture we have received as I feel like I am reliving our wedding day all over again.... Read More They have given us life long memories that we will cherish forever. Your work is truly remarkable!! You can feel the pure happiness and practically hear the laughter associated with each picture. Their positive, upbeat energy make for a fun, stress-free morning. They are so organized- they basically write your day-of-timeline for you while helping keep the entire day running on time. There aren't enough words to express how happy we are that we chose Adrienne and Amber. It was by far the easiest and best decision I made in the planning process. You won't regret picking these ladies to capture your day <3

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Christina J

We are so excited to have found and have been able to work with Adrienne and Amber Photography. From our first meeting, I was immediately comfortable with Adrienne, and knew we would have a great experience for our engagement and wedding. Their entire staff is wonderful- and all... Read More of their photographers are top shelf. Our engagement session was fun, flexible, and captured who we were as a couple. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and we both feel that Adrienne and Amber Photography are truly the best photographers in the Southeast Michigan area. We are so lucky to have found them...and cannot wait for our wedding :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Nick V

To the reader wondering if you should choose these photographers: The answer is yes OVER AND OVER again. Let me preface this by saying they photographed my friends wedding in Michigan that I attended. When I saw their photos I knew I had to have them. We made the decision to... Read More fly Adrienne and Amber out to Southern California for our engagement session and wedding because we had fallen in love with their work and personalities! From start to finish I have not ever experienced a vender to share such genuine excitement for my happiness. These two will have you smiling all day. From the initial call to our session, Adrienne and Amber have what it takes to make you feel incredible. They took us under their wing, and most importantly LISTENED to what our vision was. Well what they delivered was FAR passed that. I am someone that is overly critical about my appearance and I got these photos and there wasn't a single one that I didn't feel beautiful in!! They make the entire experience so enjoyable with their energy, professionalism, happiness, and of course TALENT. These ladies will catch moments when your not even posing. They will create such memorable yet artistic images for you. These photos are not generic. If you are looking for a photographer that will bring to life your dream pinterest vision and then some... then go with Adrienne and Amber. If you are looking to work with ladies that are experienced, educated, talented, fun, outgoing, and FUN, look no further. Adrienne and Amber will make you feel comfortable, confident and most importantly special! I especially liked that they were able to capture moments with movement not just poses. They were also able to improvise and tell us what they thought would photograph well. Well i'm glad I listened because these photos came out incredible. Thank you so much Adrienne and Amber, we truly could not be happier. (if you can't tell)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Lisa P

Adrienne & Amber made our engagement session such a fun and comfortable experience! These ladies are beyond talented. They took the time to make sure our pictures were perfect. We couldn't of picked better photographers to capture this special time for us! Highly recommend... Read More them --- doesn't get any better than them! <3

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Christina S

Exceeded my expectations on every level!! There is not a single photo that I don't like!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Sara C

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing Adrienne and Amber are! They are truly some of the nicest people I have ever met. Adrienne put together the most incredibly detailed schedule for the day and came up with the “first look” and location ideas for our pictures.... Read More That was a huge stress relief for a bride like me, who frankly, didn’t know where to start! I felt totally comfortable and in great hands with her. Amber and Danielle shot our day and were just fantastic to work with. They were extremely professional, had tons of energy, made us laugh and ran the day flawlessly. They worked around every situation the weather threw at us and didn’t let a little rain (or hail) interfere with our day or spirits at all. I love the teaser shots I have gotten so far and can’t wait to see the finished product! I am so grateful Adrienne and Amber were a part of our day and helped make it so special and memorable.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Great team to work with! We felt so comfortable and they were so creative with our location, capturing some incredible life long memories for us. Everything was accommodating and we would most definitely recommend using Adrienne and Amber for any event!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Jilli K

My fiancé and I are SO happy we made the decision to use Adrienne and Amber as our photographers. We just had our engagement session done by Adrienne and Danielle and they were so fun and easy to work with and it shows in our amazing photos! I can't wait for Danielle to shoot... Read More our wedding and see more amazing pictures :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Colleen M

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Adrienne and Amber. Adrienne made me feel super comfortable from the very first sit down meeting and thats when I knew my search for the perfect wedding photographer was done! It's important to be comfortable around your photographer... Read More because you will be with them all day! Adrienne took stress off of me when she had planned out how the pictures would take place the day of! She is truly amazing at what she does and if I had to do it all over again I would choose Adrienne and Amber!! They are both awesome to work with and totally exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Lauren W

There are not words to begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with Wedding by Adrienne and Amber. They captured our day perfectly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer to pick this company. You will be so happy that you did. Adrienne and Stephanie... Read More help make our day run so smoothly and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you a million times for being the best photographers! You all do amazing work!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Meghan C

Couldn't be happier! My Fiance and I just had our engagement pictures taken by these two amazing ladies. They made the process so fun and easy. I can not wait to see the photos and I can not wait to have them capture our big day! I wouldn't want anyone else for the job! So so... Read More happy we found them! Trust the reviews they are as good as everyone says plus some.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Megan P

Adrienne and Amber were an absolute pleasure to work with! We had our engagement session last week and A & A took us to the cutest coffee shop and other places in Detroit. A & A were so nice and made us feel comfortable. They have a true passion for what they do and it shows in... Read More their pictures. I can't wait to see our engagement pictures, I know our pictures will turn out beautifully :)

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Maggie I

Adrienne and Amber are incredibly talented women. From our engagement session through our wedding, we've been nothing but pleased to work with them. They are fun and professional and creative and artistic and they work so well together! As soon as we saw our sneak peak of the... Read More engagement shoot, we knew without a doubt that we made the right decision to invest in them and that our wedding photos would be more than we could ever hope for. And on the day of the wedding, they did not disappoint! During dinner they set up a slideshow of some of the pictures taken throughout the day and they were seriously breathtaking! We have gotten SO many compliments. Honestly, it looked like we all stepped out of a magazine. Their work is truly amazing and it was money well worth spending. Trust me when I say you will be in very good hands with these ladies, you will not regret it. We love you, A&A!

Best photographers ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Katie M

I absolutely LOVE Adrienne and Amber! We had them photograph our engagement photos and wedding. They were so fun to work with and kept us on track on our wedding day schedule. The photos are the most beautiful I have ever seen and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 lindsay h

There are not enough words to truly describe just how amazing Adrienne and Amber are. They go above and beyond in all ways. My fiance and I were left speechless after receiving the breathtaking pictures from our engagement session. I do and will recommend them to everyone!! We... Read More are huge fans of candid photos and they master this. Every engagement picture captures so much emotion which is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. We wanted to be able to look back at our wedding pictures and know exactly how we felt at that moment. I am so confident that they will continue to exceed our expectations on our big day. Absolutely LOVE them. PLUS, in addition to their amazing talent, they are the sweetest, most kind-hearted ladies I know. They make you feel so comfortable and really know how to have fun! if you haven't booked the, you NEED to. It will be the best decision you make, promise.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

My husband and I had first anniversary photos taken by Adrienne and Amber this September. They were excellent at communicating back and forth with my prior to our shoot. We hadn't met them prior to the day of our photo session and they were both friendly and easy to work with.... Read More During the hour that we had allotted, they captured a wide variety of photos. Our photos turned out beautifully and the value was great!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kelly S

My fiancé and I had our engagement session in downtown Birmingham with Adrienne and Stephanie just last week!! They were fantastic! They made us laugh, feel at ease, and feel like we were hanging out with friends!! They got some amazing shots and even stopped traffic to get a... Read More shot! I can't wait to see a sneak peak of our session! I would highly recommend for any photography needs!! I look forward to working with them for the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kirsten T

My fiance and I just had our engagement shoot with Adrienne and Amber...and wow, they were fantastic!! I could not have asked for more out of our engagement (and eventually wedding) photographers. They were fun, patient, and easy to work with. They guided us through ever pose... Read More and took the time to understand the style we wanted before even arriving at the shoot. I was so nervous going into the session and within two minutes of being there I knew everything was going to turn out perfect. These ladies really know what they're doing. I can't wait to see what our photos look like and to have them shoot our wedding next year!! And for anyone on the fence about choosing them for your wedding or engagement photography (for whatever reason)...just go for it because choosing these two will be the best decision you ever made!

Start a Conversation!