Award-winning & Published Wedding Photographers

Our goal is when you view your images years from now, all the emotions will come rushing back to you. Not only do we love documenting every part of your wedding day, we love our clients just as much. We want you to feel comfortable and happy the entire wedding day. Weddings by Adrienne & Amber are a team of women photographers that are award-winning and published who's work is described as “modern storytelling”. We consider it an honor to be your wedding photographers.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

3221 N Main St. Royal Oak , Royal Oak, MI Serving all of Michigan & destination (313) 460-1795

Best Decision Ever...

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Taryn T

I found Adrienne & Amber through TheKnot.com. I fell in love with their work on their website and after meeting with Adrienne, knew right away they were the photography team I wanted to photograph my wedding. They did both our engagement session and our actual wedding day and... Read More both experiences were amazing. They're extremely friendly, engaging, and professional. Outside of their actual photography (which is amazing), their professionalism, efficiency, knowledge, and attitude is what really sealed the deal for me. Before our wedding day, Adrienne sat with me to help me do my timeline for the day (something a wedding coordinator would usually do) and she helped walked me through all the photos I should take - even ones I didn't think about. Planning weddings can be an extremely difficult, tedious, and overwhelming task, so it helps to have a vendor that knows what they are doing, is able to guide you in the best way possible, while still keeping your wishes and wants at heart. You can tell that all they want is for you to have the very best day and for the photographs to match. They're upbeat, positive, outgoing, and friendly which helps to ease anyone who may be nervous or uncomfortable with having their picture taken. I can't say enough about them!! Book them and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Nick V

To the reader wondering if you should choose these photographers: The answer is yes OVER AND OVER again. Let me preface this by saying they photographed my friends wedding in Michigan that I attended. When I saw their photos I knew I had to have them. We made the decision to... Read More fly Adrienne and Amber out to Southern California for our engagement session and wedding because we had fallen in love with their work and personalities! From start to finish I have not ever experienced a vender to share such genuine excitement for my happiness. These two will have you smiling all day. From the initial call to our session, Adrienne and Amber have what it takes to make you feel incredible. They took us under their wing, and most importantly LISTENED to what our vision was. Well what they delivered was FAR passed that. I am someone that is overly critical about my appearance and I got these photos and there wasn't a single one that I didn't feel beautiful in!! They make the entire experience so enjoyable with their energy, professionalism, happiness, and of course TALENT. These ladies will catch moments when your not even posing. They will create such memorable yet artistic images for you. These photos are not generic. If you are looking for a photographer that will bring to life your dream pinterest vision and then some... then go with Adrienne and Amber. If you are looking to work with ladies that are experienced, educated, talented, fun, outgoing, and FUN, look no further. Adrienne and Amber will make you feel comfortable, confident and most importantly special! I especially liked that they were able to capture moments with movement not just poses. They were also able to improvise and tell us what they thought would photograph well. Well i'm glad I listened because these photos came out incredible. Thank you so much Adrienne and Amber, we truly could not be happier. (if you can't tell)

Loved everything!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Kelsey G

Adrienne & Amber are amazing. I initially met with Adrienne and fell in love with her personality and the fact that she was extremely organized and "on top of things". I felt like we were getting so much more than amazing memories of our wedding to be captured as pieces of art.... Read More They literally reduced the amount of stress my husband and I had during the wedding day because we knew we could count on them to make decisions and keep everything moving right along. It was magical, not to mention that the pictures are fabulous. They are personable artists that are easy to work with, and they made us feel comfortable "posing" when both my husband and I are far from being trained models. I've recommended them to several people and intend to use Adrienne & Amber for future photography with our family.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Julie W

Adrienne & Amber are extremely nice and very on top of everything. They did an amazing job of laying out the day of timeline and keeping to schedule. Also, the pictures we've gotten back so far are gorgeous! Would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sofia N

We had a great experience with Weddings by Adrienne & Amber from the minute we contacted them! They were very responsive throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding we were so happy with our photographers Danielle and Jenna. Our wedding party, family, and... Read More wedding planner all had great things to say about Danielle and Jenna as well! Danielle was especially amazing and attuned to our wants, needs, and comfort. We are so happy we went with Weddings by Adrienne & Amber for our wedding photography!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Karleigh H

These ladies captured our vibe, spirit, and joy! The pictures tell the whole story and bring us right back into the moment. They were helpful directing and giving cues. I am no model and I was an anxious bride up. They allowed us to lighten up, be ourselves, and captured our... Read More true essence beautifully. The ladies gave us permission to pose and express ourselves, our way. The quality of our images were top-notch. I am grateful I booked them in advance and worked around budget our budget to have them there. This was the best party we will ever throw, so photos are everything!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Allison M

Adrienne & Amber were wonderful photographers! I would absolutely recommend them for wedding, engagement, etc! Even in today's world of constant selfies, I'm not real comfortable in front of the camera and they made feel comfortable, and our wedding pics are amazing! They are... Read More both super friendly, very well organized, and were able to capture our magical day so perfectly! The photos turned out even better than I could have dreamed!! <3 Loved them!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Nina M

We just had the best Wednesday evening ever… we had so much fun looking through our engagement photos from Adrienne & Amber and could not be happier with how they turned out! They are both so talented, and we are in awe of their work. We love the variety from simple and classic,... Read More to more artistic. They captured our relationship perfectly. And they are such a joy to work with, making this photo session so comfortable and fun for both of us. Thank you so much! Wow, if engagement photos can look like this, what will our wedding photos look like?! We are so excited.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Gina

Wow! I got married in June and while married life has been crazy and busy and exciting I have just finally got some pictures printed from our big day to put up in our new house. It took me days to decide which ones I even wanted to hang because there are SO MANY BEAUTIFUL... Read More PICTURES!!! Amber and Monica took such care to make sure they captured every single special moment on our wedding day. From detail photos of flowers and rings and our reception venue to intimate moments of Bryan and I that I didn't even know they were sneaking around for... I can't believe the stunning pictures I have to remember this day. I recommend Adrienne and Amber for all of your photography needs <3

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Janelle R

Adrienne and Amber are amazing! After our first consultation with Adrienne, my fiance and I knew we had to have them as our wedding photographers. Adrienne is genuine, professional, and extremely organized. We had our engagement session with both Adrienne and Amber last... Read More spring. They made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun during our session. Our pictures turned out beautiful, and we have received so many compliments on them. Not only were we impressed by the quality of the pictures, but we were also amazed by the number of photos they took. They took so many, it's impossible to choose a favorite! Choosing A & A was one of the easiest decisions we made during our wedding planning process, and we cannot wait for them to photograph our wedding this April!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Arpi B

I loved A&A for both our engagement and wedding photos! We received a lot more photos than we expected and were very happy with the quality. I particularly loved their ability to capture the smallest details of the day! A&A were super easy to work with throughout the entire... Read More process and we could not be happier that we picked them!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kim A

Adrienne and Amber are the best! They are the best because they truly LOVE what they do and it shows in the quality of their work. I knew from our initial interview that I wanted them to photograph our wedding. Adrienne helped plan the wedding day itinerary which definitely... Read More alleviated a lot of the stress. Amber and Jenna photographed our wedding. They were wonderful. Amber has great attention to detail. She noticed small things like bags in the corner of a shot or hair-ties in wrist; things that you don't want in the shot. I'm beyond happy that we decided to have A&A capture our wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lauren L

A&A was such an amazing choice!! Their work is so beautiful and they truly have a passion for it which makes the overall experience so much better! As soon as I saw their work on the knot I knew I had to have them shoot our wedding!! And then once I met Adrienne... I knew it was... Read More 100% the right decision. She went above and beyond and basically helped me plan out a timeline for the entire day of the wedding! Which I so needed. :) Most photographers would not do that!!! She also helped me find the ideal location for our engagement photos. (and I am supper picky :))She had so many unique ideas that would make for wonderful photos. After I received our engagement photos back I was in love!! and, I cant even begin to tell you how many people were in awe over them!! I received so many compliments I knew my wedding photos were going to be just as great! On the day of our wedding the girls were so sweet and captured all of our special moments and made the day so much more enjoyable cause I didn't have to worry if all those key moments were captured!!! I knew they were on top of it! In addition everyone in our family and wedding party loved them!! So super sweet! Go with A & A you wont be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Angela V

We had the best experience with Adrienne and Amber! From our first consultation to the big day everything went great! I wanted certain photos taken at our venue and they made sure to capture those moments. They are so incredibly organized that it made capturing all the photos we... Read More wanted so easy! On the big day they made me and my husband feel so comfortable. I always think I look so stiff in photos and the way they instructed us while taking our photos made me feel so at ease. When I got our pictures back I was amazed at how beautiful they were. We get compliments all the time at how great they are. When I look at other peoples Wedding photos on facebook their photos do not even compare to ours. I must look at our photos at least once per day because I am so in love with them. I am so happy we used them as our photographers. They made everything so easy and the photos are simply amazing!!! I would recommend everyone to them. They are the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Gina C

I can’t tell you how much we LOVE Adrienne & Amber. From our first meeting, all the way to our final touches on our wedding album, the process was flawless. My husband and I hit it off with Adrienne right away and we were so excited to have them with us for our wedding day. Our... Read More Engagement pictures were stunning and we had a blast downtown taking them. We still receive compliments on them all the time. Adrienne helped to coordinate our entire wedding day and made it flow stress free for us with a schedule. They took so many stunning photos that we can now treasure forever. Our wedding photos and albums are incredible. Adrienne and Amber are both so talented at what they do. Looking back, I could not imagine our wedding day without her. <3

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Shannon B

My husband and I were instantly intrigued by Weddings by A&A when beginning our search for a wedding photographer on TheKnot - they had the most 5 stars in Detroit! However, to be perfectly honest, their price was more than we had budgeted (as we found with most of our wedding... Read More picks!). Regardless, we went to meet Adrienne and check out their work. When we left the meeting, we had no doubt that hiring them for our special day was the right choice. And it ended up being one of the best choices we made! Adrienne and Amber were attentive, organized and professional during the entire process. There was not a detail that I told them that they did not remember - from our photo preferences, to special family members, to wedding details. As a type A, organizational freak myself, it takes a lot for me to give up control. However, by the time our wedding day rolled around, I had left the entire photography and scheduling parts in their hands. As most brides will understand, I called our vendors the week of the wedding to make sure I felt confident that they hadn't forgotten the date and details. I think it says a lot that I didn't feel that I needed to call and confirm with A&A. On the day of the wedding, Amber and Jenna were early and 110% prepared. From the moment they walked in the door, the knew exactly what to do without any instruction. They gave direction without being overbearing. And somehow, on one of the most nerve-wracking days of my life, they made me feel less anxious. Not to mention, our family, wedding party and friends loved them!! Lastly, the photos... they are EXQUISITE. We still struggle to pick our favorites and spent hours trying to decide on 40 photos for a wedding book. There are hundreds and we love them all!!!!!!!! We feel so blessed that we can happily relive this day forever through our exceptional photos. In summary, my husband and I still talk about how great of a decision we made to hire Weddings by A&A to capture the most important day of our lives. It was WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kyra H

A&A were super friendly and professional. Everyone LOVED my photos. I would choose them again.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Becca W

This was the best decision we made with regard to our wedding. These girls are the best! We had Adrienne and Jenna capture our wedding day perfectly. They were responsive to emails, created the perfect itinerary for the day, and helped everyone stay calm and at ease throughout... Read More the process. They made our planning and our day absolutely perfect. They were even able to make my husband smile and feel at ease in front of the camera throughout the whole day. When our pictures came back, we couldn't have been more thrilled. I typically hate photographs of myself, and I can honestly say that I loved almost ever single one of them. We can't decide which ones to put in our albums which is an amazing problem to have. I would recommend them to everyone, and have done so any chance I get (four other couples I know have already booked them). They truly had the most significant hand, of all vendors, in making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jenny W

Adrienne and Amber are absolutely AMAZING. I was lucky enough to have them both at my wedding. About a week before, when I was stressed and it seemed that many details were stressing me out, I received an Email from A&A. They let me know that I'd be getting a 3rd, associate... Read More photographer capture my wedding EVEN BETTER! Every time we met with Adrienne, she was so extremely helpful. She so sweet, gave my mom flowers and wrote down details/made recommendations about the day and itinerary. I put engagement picture location and wedding party picture location in their hands--"Photographers Choice". BEST DECISION EVER. They have such great taste and are so talented. Our online pixisets from engagement and wedding are gorgeous. We just love their work and cannot wait to see the albums we ordered!! My husband and I LOVE A&A!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jacquelyn A

I am so disappointed with my experience with A& A. When I first met with Adrienne I knew she would do an excellent job. Her photos spoke for themselves. She was truly talented. I got my engagement pictures back and they were awesome. However, it was a much different story when... Read More I got my wedding pictures back. There were a lot of good photos in the collection, but nothing an average photographer couldn't capture. I hired A&A for their style and artistic touch. My photos fell flat on so many levels when you compare them to other weddings they have shot. Not only were the photos that were taken generic, but they barely edited photos. We got married at Lovett Hall and took pictures in the Henry Ford museum. I have a picture of the airplane I took with my iphone that, to me, turned out better than my $4200 photographer's version. Not only were the pictures disappointing, but so was her behavior on the day. I felt her overall professionalism on the day of was very poor. I feel that this is unacceptable for any level of talent. I gave them 1 star because I can't recommend them to anyone after my disappointing experience. I feel that I paid a premium and received discount quality photos.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kelly M

Weddings by Adrienne and Amber was the perfect choice for my (now) husband and I for wedding photography. We loved our engagement and wedding photos; we will definitely look at them and smile for years to come. Adrienne and her colleagues always asked for and implemented our... Read More input and ideas into the photoshoots. They individualized our the sessions to us; for instance, among the locations for our engagement shoot were two places we suggested--a local bar and coffee shop in Detroit. The staff is professional, easygoing, organized, fun, and creative with their photographs. Adrienne was great with planning out our photo itinerary for our wedding day, which allowed us to experience our entire day just as we imagined. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend this company to any one of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kristen M

Adrienne and Amber are the best in the business! I own Brides On Location, a bridal hair and makeup company & we see photographers every weekend. I cannot stress to you enough how important it is to have great photographers on your wedding day. They will set the tone, keep you... Read More on track & are much more than just part of your day, they capture the most important images, from this day you've been planning, to look back on for the rest of your life. Stop looking now, you found your perfect photographers!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kirsten P

Look no further…because this is the team you NEED for your wedding!! I could go on for ages about why my husband and I LOVED working with Weddings by Adrienne and Amber. This team was recommended to us by our wedding planner very early on in the planning process. Initially, we... Read More were a bit hesitant because of the price but since wedding photography was the absolute most important aspect of our special day (in my opinion), we decided to go for it. And dang, it was a worthwhile investment!! We did our engagement photos with them back in October of last year and not only was it so much fun during the shoot, the photos turned out fantastic!! We received so many compliments and had such a hard time picking which ones to feature at the wedding! We just got married a few weeks ago and they made the whole planning process seamless. I kept telling my Mom and MOH that I wasn’t worried about anything going wrong with the wedding. As long as Adrienne and Jenna showed up, I knew it would go smoothly! And it did! They prepared our wedding day timeline, guided us through every shot we wanted to get, and were SOOOO much fun to work with! At this point, we’ve have only seen a few of the pictures at this point, but WOW. This team is unnaturally talented haha. I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos (which I know will be absolutely amazing.) Thank you so much Adrienne and Jenna! You helped make our big day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Taylor B

These ladies are the absolute BEST! The pictures that they take are beyond gorgeous. When my husband and I were looking through them we couldn't have been happier. It was like we were reliving the day all over again and they captured the best moments. We had both our wedding... Read More pictures and engagement pictures done by them. They were fun and had us laughing the entire time at both events. My husband and I live out of state and have funky work schedules but they always made it work with our schedule to do phone consultations. So look no further these are your wedding photographers I can't recommend them enough. 5 stars is not enough I want to give them 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Lindsay K

If you haven't picked your photographers yet, look no farther. Adrienne and Amber are so incredibly talented when it comes to capturing every emotion in every moment. I am beaming over every picture we have received as I feel like I am reliving our wedding day all over again.... Read More They have given us life long memories that we will cherish forever. Your work is truly remarkable!! You can feel the pure happiness and practically hear the laughter associated with each picture. Their positive, upbeat energy make for a fun, stress-free morning. They are so organized- they basically write your day-of-timeline for you while helping keep the entire day running on time. There aren't enough words to express how happy we are that we chose Adrienne and Amber. It was by far the easiest and best decision I made in the planning process. You won't regret picking these ladies to capture your day <3

Adrienne & Amber

Adrienne & Amber are best friends, graduates of CCS and lead photographers for Weddings by Adrienne & Amber and have over 6 years of wedding experience, photographing 350+ weddings and couldn't be happier. We are proud to announce that Weddings by Adrienne & Amber has been rated by local brides and voted The Knot Best of Weddings 2017 Pick and are in The Knot's Best of Weddings Hall of Fame.