Reverend Andria Lanette

I am a legally ordained interfaith minister and will create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that will celebrate your union with all of the love, grace, and magic that it deserves. Let your wedding be a ceremony from the heart, one in which you can draw inspiration from forever.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

907 Railway Square, West Chester, PA (484) 574-3813

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Lauren H

We used Andria as our officiant for our wedding on May 2, 2015, and we honestly couldn't have asked for a better choice. She truly made everything so special for us. For a year and a half of planning before hand, she was always available by phone or email to answer any... Read More questions we had. She was always very polite and very professional, and you can tell she truly cares about what she does. She made our rehearsal dinner run so smoothly, and she truly helped to make our wedding day the best day of our lives, by making sure everything ran according to plan and making sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. Andria, thank you for everything you have done to make our day so special, we are eternally grateful.

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Amy F

Andria was extremely easy to work with and very professional and accommodating. She is very passionate about her work and was interested in getting to know us so that she could conduct a meaningful and personal sermon. Her words were absolutely beautiful and perfect for us!... Read More We received so many compliments on our ceremony I couldn't be happier with our decision in choosing her. Amy Weaver

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amy M

Andria was wonderful, she prepared such a beautiful and throughtful ceremony for us. She was very helpful with any questions, and always responded quickly. I am so so happy we chose her as our officiant, I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Mary Kate Q

Andria officiated our wedding this summer and everything was absolutely wonderful! She gave a truly beautiful sermon that was very true to who my husband and I are as a couple. She spoke about how love is love regardless of race or gender or creed, and some really beautiful... Read More words for my husband and I to consider going into our marriage. She was very helpful and accommodating and worked with to give us space in the ceremony to read our own vows. Everybody was raving that the ceremony was perfectly short but powerful and emotional - not a dry eye in the room! The entire experience felt very intimate, and Andria helped create that beautiful atmosphere during the ceremony. Plus, she's super friendly, never out of communication with us, and very professional.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Courtney L

Andria was fabulous to work with. She was always available and so sweet. She assured me my wedding was going to be beautiful and boy did she deliver! She was a true professional and her planning was impeccable. She listened to all our wants and needs and infused them into a... Read More beautiful ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Michael G

Andria made our day. We had a picturesque venue, elegant music, whimsically romantic decor and ideal weather, and yet none of it held a candle to what Andria brought to our ceremony. With her passion, spirituality, keen intuition, intelligence and kindness she was able to put... Read More to words, to orchestrate, the most important part of the day - our ceremony - with simplistic eloquence. I only wish I had her eloquence now, in writing her review, to adequately rave about what a treasure she is and how lucky any couple is who has her officiate their special day.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Bridget H

Andria officiated our wedding on 5/29/16. She was wonderful. We met twice and she was very easy to talk to. She made sure to ask us what we wanted and made the day truly special for us. She was very kind and just a lovely person. I would recommend her to anyone in search of... Read More an officiant.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Kelly M

Andria officiated our wedding May 2016 - we loved her! She was great to work with before the wedding - meeting with us to discuss what kind of ceremony we were looking for and asking us questions that we hadn't considered yet. As we weren't too sure what we wanted, she... Read More counseled us on what might fit our personalities, religious preferences etc. The readings she did at our ceremony were very touching and she made us feel comfortable and confident while we were standing before our friends and families. I am so glad we went with her for our officiant!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Evelyn H

Andria was wonderful to work with. So warm and loving from the start. She was willing to adjust the ceremony to meet our needs and also gave us great ideas to make it more personal. Really wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Jessica H

Rev. Andria officiated our wedding on March 7, 2015. We couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful or accommodating officiant! Our wedding planning had been crunched due to a family health issue, but even considering the short timeline, Rev. Andria created a beautiful... Read More ceremony. She worked with us to tailor the ceremony to exactly what we wanted, while making suggestions for things that she thought we would like. The words used throughout the ceremony perfectly reflected us as a couple, even though we only had a few opportunities to talk with Rev. Andria. She was accommodating throughout the process, scheduling most of our discussions for in the evenings and over the phone. I would strongly recommend Rev. Andria!

What a great Officiant

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Amy L

Andria made me feel so much better about the whole process and decisions leading up to our big day. She understood that I only wanted a small wedding that was very personalized. She did just that. I can not thank her enough for bringing us together as Husband and Wife.