Weddings by Big Cedar

Banquet/Reception Hall, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

612 Devil's Pool Road, Ridgedale, MO

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Katie B

We did the elopement package and had our closest family and friends join us. Allison Laughlin was my contact and wedding coordinator there. She was amazing! She answered every question promptly and was so polite and organized throughout the whole process. She even covered my mistake of forgetting our dinner vouchers. She couldn't have made it any better. Everyone on site was so sweet. We ended up getting a room there last minute (like 2 days before!) and it was so cozy, clean, and easy to get to. They even had a small cake made for us that said "Best Wishes" on it. The place is so beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. I would recommend this to everyone!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Joy C

Integrity Hills is gorgeous. We had Big Cedar do the catering and the cake..they made planning easy. Our pictures turned out awesome and everyone commented on how pretty the Chapel and Stables were.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Melinda K

Integrity Hills is a beautiful venue for a wedding and certainly made our big day one to remember for the rest of our lives!

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Christina F

We spent the weekend at Integrity HIlls for the wedding and it was absolutely perfect. The staff was amazing, the chapel and reception area are perfect. We really couldn't complain about anything. Everything worked out perfectly - we had our service and while we took pictures the guests walked over to the Stables for the reception. We have gotten so many compliments on how fantastic our wedding was and we thank Integrity hills for that!

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Kayla S

This place is jaw-dropping in terms of beauty and elegance. Everything is top-notch. We were planning our wedding with them during an ownership and complete management and staff change so that's where our problems came from. Lots of confusion and some things still ended up incorrectly. However, the new ownership change was an excellent thing because it is ran so much better and efficiently. The new staff are knowledgeable and great!

amazing

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Sable L

Integrity Hills was amazing! We did have a minor altercation, but it was nothing. They were very good at communicating. Also, they were very helpful the day of the wedding and the night of the wedding. The wedding coordinator was waiting on hand and foot for us which was really nice

A Weekend to Remember

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Laura R

Integrity Hills is a glorious venue that captures the beauty of the Ozarks! The views were breathtaking as it overlooks Table Rock Lake from a hilltop. The chapel and reception hall - The Stables were regally decorated and could not have been more perfect for the venue my daughter and her fiancé wanted for a wedding!

Gorgeous venue with great food and service!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Kristin C

This place is absolutely beautiful! You and your guests will love it. It was a bit on the pricier side for my budget. You have to use their caterer - but his food is fantastic! I loved the look of the place so much that I didn't add a ton of extra decorations. They really strive to make it as relaxing as possible for the bride and groom from making sure you stay on time for your ceremony to serving you food first to ensure you get a chance to actually eat. I highly recommend this place!

a dream come true

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Christine A

This venue had exactly what we were looking for. The view of the lake is perfection, the rustic elegance theme is exquisite, and the staff was so accommodating to all of our needs and requests. From the time that we signed the contract to the day of our wedding, we dealt with at least 3 or 4 different coordinators which really stressed me out. I understood the property was growing so rapidly in popularity that they were making staffing adjustments but it did worry me that all of our information was being passed and communicated correctly. The week before my wedding I found out there was a new coordinator, but Cassie was the best of the best! She was able to answer ALL of my questions right away and settle all of the final details. She was so sweet and assured me everything would turn out exactly as I pictured, and it did! It was great to see her throughout the wedding making sure things went smoothly. Our guests raved about the venue and the staff. Thank you to all of the Integrity Hills staff for making our wedding weekend such a huge success!

chapel and stables review

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Laura T

The venue itself was beautiful and the staff were great. They were good about emailing and calling before the wedding before to get all the details. My complaint would be that they require you to get all your stuff out of the bridal suite and chapel before you can go to the reception. This just causes added stress when all you want to do is enjoy your day! I don't see why it can't wait until the end of the day so I wouldn't have to be bothered by it. I probably wouldn't have minded is some stuff was just tossed anyways. The food was great at the reception and the views are amazing.

Gorgeous Setting

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Jessica L

We could not have chosen a more beautiful and serene setting for our wedding! We used the Chapel for our ceremony and the Stables for our reception. Both overlook Tablerock Lake and have a sense of rustic English charm. There was very little decorating necessary as both were already so beautiful on their own. There were also a lot of outdoor photo opportunities, which was a MUST. I was impressed from the first day that we toured the venue - we booked immediately! Integrity Hills provides a coordinator to all brides, who becomes your main contact for any questions or concerns and is present for the rehearsal and for your entire ceremony/reception time to ensure that all goes as planned. There was not even a hiccup in our plans - the night went more perfectly than I could have even hoped for. The catering options are endless and are provided by Chef Jamie Akers. We tried several options at a tasting several months before the wedding and it was very difficult to choose just one option, they were all amazing. I loved everything about Integrity Hills!

Beautiful Venue, Difficult Staff

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Megan H

Let me start off this review by saying how incredibly gorgeous this location is for a wedding, reception or other important event. It is a top of the line facility, and you can see the thought that Rob put into it as it was being built. That being said, brides BEWARE! Although this is a beautiful place, the service staff you will encounter throughout your planning process is very unorganized and unhelpful. Integrity Hills is VERY difficult to work with, especially the on-site “wedding coordinator” Kim. Limited thought is given to each couple, and after signing the contract this fact is made very apparent. You will begin to feel like a dollar sign rather than a guest. Unless you are hoping for a ‘cookie cutter’ wedding, steer clear of this venue. They like each event to be the same, to limit the additional time and though that could be required. Requests are met with dismay and laziness. Make sure to have IN WRITING any special requests or ideas you hope to have on your big day. They will make sure to tell you they will fly to the moon and back just for you on your big day, but this is a commonly used sales tactic. Once the contract is signed, they become very difficult. It is obvious that the coordinator has no previous experience in wedding planning or coordination and is a new to the facility. Many vendors warned me of this before committing to Integrity Hills, but once I saw the property I just couldn’t help myself because it was so beautiful! DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE! The property is new and growing fast. Be prepared to be treated like a dollar sign, just another bride, and not as a serviced customer but as someone who should be appreciative you were allowed to hold your event on the property.

Great Place to get Hitched!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Ashley R

Integrity Hills was a fantiasic placed to get married. We just had our ceremony there, but everyone was so helpful in the entire process.

Helped us have an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Jacey P

Integrity Hills is an absolutely beautiful venue! Kim and Nancy went above and beyond to ensure our comfort and satisfaction during our wedding and in previous dealings. They are professional and caring! No one limited our wishes during the wedding. They catered to my husband and I during the wedding and reception. Kim even walked through the rain to get my bridesmaids more ice! By the end of he evening, all the guests were raving about how beautiful the venue is. Kim and Nancy took care of so many little things, making sure I could relax and enjoy my day. There was a small mix up with the caterer, but the matter was resolved easily, efficiently, and fairly with one polite phone call to Kim. My bill was immediately adjusted accordingly. I highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married or having an event in the Branson area! It is well worth it!

Wonderful wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 Lisa R

My husband and I had the great honor of being married at Integrity Hills this January 2012. We had the pleasure of renting the estate with our families. My (bride's) family and bridesmaids stayed at the Villa. What an incredible house! We enjoyed having a home cooked rehearsal dinner at the Villa. My husband and his groomsmen enjoyed staying down at the Cottage where they had the whole house to themselves to play poker, be guys, etc. The wedding went incredibly smoothly and we felt SO blessed to be married in such a gorgeous chapel. We had a sunset ceremony and enjoyed the beautiful sunset colors over the lake. How cool it was to be married at the foot of the cross as well! The reception at the Stables was a dream! Barn style but luxurious, the Stables are a sight to behold. The blazing fire and incredible architecture set a gorgeous background for celebrating your new marriage. Also, the food is delicious! The Integrity Hills team is wonderful! They are truly there to support you and help your dream wedding come together smoothly. I highly recommend Integrity Hills!

Excellent Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 2/03/2012 Carolyn C

This is a beautiful location with extremely helpful staff! Great place to get married.

The place is OK but the Cordinator and Owner are H

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Cody M

Their is alot wrong with this place if the owner Rob is involved with everything. He knows nothing about weddings. First off he told a guest to tuck his shirt in WHO Does That???? Then the dj was limited what they could play due to he doesnt like that type of music... You shouldnt even be their. Then Kimberlee is just as bad she kept shutting guest out of the room before the reception as if it was a big suprise and she isnt that good of a cordinator. Honestly she needs some training bad cause according to her this wasnt her first wedding so must of been second. And rob needs to learn some people skills or remain invisible throughout the process. Their should of been red flags when your cake decorator and photographer tried to talk you out of this place... If you want the scnerey big cedar is great also chateau on the lake but if you want hitler and tweddle dee to ruin your wedding have it at integrity

Beautiful and Blessed Chapel.....

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Lissa M

We our so happy that our search for a wedding venue at Table Rock Lake, led us to the door of Integrity Hills! My first phone conversation was with the owner, Rob Voss and from that chat...I knew this was the place we wanted to celebrate our wedding! The photos on their website are just a glimpse of what you see and experience in person! It is such a blessed place...peaceful, beautiful and inspiring... Rob is kind, talented, energetic and helpful! He even did our photography for us and we can't thank him enough..it means so much to us! His sweet wife and his assistant are also talented and helpful and made sure all the details were covered and handled for us. Our minister, Jared Flinn, was so kind, calm and led us thru our vows and communion so well. The chapel is architecturally stunning and the presence you know is there, is undeniable. We are so happy to have had our ceremony there and it will be a moment in time to remember for always! Blessings and peace to you all...thank you!!

Rustic Elegance Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Annie H

We first visited Integrity Hills in December 2010 when we were first engaged and The Stables were under construction. However, we knew that this structure would be amazing given the taste level of the rest of the property. The Chapel alone is gorgeous, but we chose to be married in our family church in Branson. We still wanted our reception overlooking Tablerock Lake and The Stables couldn't be beat on any level. The end result in April 2011 was a breathtaking venue with great attention to detail and top-of-the-line everything - heavy, custom plates and silverware, and chiavari chairs with cushions to name a few! The menu choices were extensive, and we have since heard over and over again how wonderful our reception food was, and I agree! Rob, Nici, Whitney, and Angela were all so helpful throughout the planning process. They were always willing to answer any questions and help customize our reception in any way possible. Never did I feel like this event was going to be anything but exactly what I wanted. This place does not need a lot of additional decoration, which is fantastic, because when you start from scratch in a banquet hall or the like, you can spend a TON of money on decor. It's just not necessary in a room as amazing as The Stables. The staff at the reception were all top-notch as well. Clean-cut and pleasant all around. It was seriously the perfect reception venue. I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful it was almost 2 months later. Let me also quickly say that I have grown up about 2 miles down the road from Integrity Hills on Tablerock Lake, which is also very near to The Big Cedar Lodge. We of course looked around at various venues, namely the Big Cedar because we've spent so much time there, but the pricing was just so far out of our budget. The event rooms for a party over 100 people are really nothing more than your typical ballroom. Granted, the outside surroundings are gorgeous, but The Stables at Integrity Hills were all that and more - charming, enchanting, and affordable! Not to mention the stunning lakeviews that made for some amazing pictures (www.tiffanykelley.com). P.S. A lot of our guests chose to stay at the Big Cedar, so they got that experience as well. The Big Cedar tram will take your guests to and from Integrity Hills too - just ask! All-in-all I can honestly say my reception was the best reception I've ever been to and I don't even feel bad about admitting that! We got so lucky with The Stables, and I know anyone else that chooses any of the Integrity Hills venues will say the same. I just wish we could do it all over again!!!

Beautiful Location, Bad Service

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Jessica H

This place is stunning and I had an amazing wedding. However, this venue is very poorly run because the owner doesn't comprehend weddings or hospitality. This is a problem, because much of his staff has left his establishment due to their struggles working with him. He was repeatedly rude to me, my family and my guests who were nothing but respectful to him and his property.

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Beth W

Integrity Hills Chapel was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL place to get married!! We had the perfect weather, so that helped too! The only complaint I have is they didn't really seem to care about us as a couple - It seemed more about the money. When we first booked the Chapel, they were not very well-known and we had our choice of weekends. By the time our wedding came around, they were booked every weekend and even double booking on some days. I also feel that because we didn't use their reception facilities (which weren't built when we booked the chapel) they did not care much about us. It was a beautiful place and I would still recommend it to anyone, I just feel our families weren't exactly their cup of tea... and it showed in the way we were treated. The owners are still WONDERFUL and I have absolutely no complaints about them... just some of the other people they have running the business now.

Beautiful Views and Detail

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Lisa P

We were going to look at Integrity Hills as a potential wedding site and my fiance proposed in the Chapel at Sunset! It is such a beautiful property and the accomodations are amazing. Rob and Angie have outdone themselves with this little slice of heaven! We cannot wait to get married there this fall - it will be incredible! I cannot say enough about how wonderful integrity hills is - so excited to see the Stables completed!

Perfect place perfect day

Reviewed on 10/11/2010 Whitney H

What an incredibly beautiful place to have a wedding. We were blessed with great weather and the Voss's were more than accommodating!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Loren Ray L

When my fiancee (now husband) and I first visited Integrity Hills, we immediately fell in love with it! Angie was very helpful throughout the planning process, and it was a pleasure to work with someone so accommodating while we were trying to plan our wedding. The chapel itself is beautiful; it was exactly what we were looking for. My only complaint was that it was pretty expensive for us, but we were determined to make it work in our wedding budget! The landscaping outside the chapel is amazing, and it provided the perfect environment for gorgeous, outdoor pictures. I would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Integrity Hills Chapel

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Sarah B

Integrity Hills is an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL location to have your wedding ceremony! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the owners are fairly strict on the things they allow and they've placed a 3 hour time limit on your time there from arrival to departure. It makes for a bit of a stressful or rushed time getting ready and getting pictures done on property.

TO Weddings by Big Cedar