Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2561 Dinneen Ave., Orlando, FL (407) 448-5434

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Liz F

I was the wedding planner for a wedding this past weekend in Orlando. Jaimz was our florist and what a fantastic job her and her staff did! There were multiple locations for flowers to be set up and Jaimz did it flawlessly! I would highly recommend Weddings by Carly... Read More Ane's!!!!

David will go above and beyond!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

David from Weddings by Carley Anne is amazing! I wasn't sure what I wanted, but after David and I met I definitely knew! He has a great ability to just read a bride and know exactly what you are looking for, even if you don't! He was so wonderful throughout the whole... Read More process, from planning to day of. And the flowers, gorgeous! Beyond my expectations! He also had such great ideas for decor and special touches that made our wedding so personal. David not only will become your florist forever, he will also become your friend!

Look No Further!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 lindsay L

David and the staff at Weddings by Carly Ane's are the BEST! I had a very specific vision for our wedding floral, and Weddings by Carly Ane's brought an even better version of that to life. David is responsive, creative, kind and genuine - he felt like a part of our family! He... Read More truly went above and beyond, and I'm so happy he was a part of our special day!!

David @ Carly Anes's

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

My husband and I worked with David over at Carly Ane's and he was absolutely amazing! His flowers and set ups were breathtaking and the prettiest flowers I have ever seen! He listened and took in everything we wanted and created fabulous center pieces and ceremony flowers- a... Read More true mastermind. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were perfect as well! He is by far the best in the business!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Michelle H

David Baker from Weddings by Carly Ane's is the best florist EVER. He ordered and designed the most perfect arrangements. Very highly recommended!

Wedding Florals

Reviewed on 3/16/2014 Jeffrey P

Carly Ane's Floral created beautiful center pieces and the flowers for our ceremony were outstanding. We received many positive comments about the flowers. The only minor drawback during the whole process was a lack of communication during the planning stages leading up to our... Read More wedding day. At times it was difficult to track David down to ask questions or clarify what was being planned, but at the end of the day their flowers and displays were superb.

Best florist

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Alyssa M

Best florist of all time! Attention to detail and does beautiful work. So accomedating and nice.

SIMPLY THE BEST

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 althea s

The best recommendation I could give any bride would be Weddings by Carly Ane's. David and his team went above and beyond to exceed my floral expectations. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful. They were the kind of flowers any bride could hope for. Simply perfect. My... Read More wedding was three months ago and I'm still receiving compliments on the floral arrangements. I can say this with complete confidence, go with Weddings by Carly Ane's for your floral arrangements and you will not be disappointed.

Beautiful work & on budget!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Tinessa J

I walked into Carly Ane’s with a worry in the back of my mind that my husband said he would not spend a dime over the budgeted amount on flowers. He just didn’t understand how flowers could cost so much. Before I could tell David what the budget was, he stopped me and said “I... Read More don’t want to know the budget. I want to know exactly what you would want.” One of the first few questions other vendors had asked me were concerning budget. I was able to tell David what I truly hoped for in flowers. Somehow David made everything happen within that budget. He took into consideration every picture I had given him. I got so teary when he dropped off the bouquets at my hotel. Then I walked into a completely transformed ballroom thanks to the stunning centerpieces! It took just one meeting with David to feel confident that Carly Ane’s would deliver something beautiful and I actually got more than that.

Florist for a May Wedding

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Stefani G

Carly-Anne's was phenomenal to work with. They were extremely professional and my flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I met with David and explained to him what I was looking for, in rather broad terms. When I went to look at my flowers the day... Read More before my wedding I was blown away at how precisely they captured my vision, more than I could ever think up myself. The bouquets and bout's were just what I was looking for, all different but all tied together. The centerpieces were simple and clean, and again they were all just slightly different. None of the flowers were droopy or bruising throughout the entire day, everything stayed fresh and beautiful even a couple days after the wedding! I could not have been happier with how my flowers turned out. Thank you so much, Carly-Ane's!

Bridal flowers

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 raquel v

The bridal bouquet was made different than originally put in the contract but overall beautiful and good quality flowers.

SAVED THE DAY!!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 kelly c

David from Carly Ane's SAVED THE DAY!!!! Our original florist totally messed up the bouquet so we had our wedding coordinator contact one of her preferred vendors 3 hours before the wedding. Within 5 minutes we received a phone call from David asking what it looked like, what... Read More it's suppose to look like, and to send pictures. Shortly after (within 10 minutes), he sent back a picture of a bouquet that he had instantly made up asking if that would work. He also redid the bridesmaids bouquets as well. The guy seriously came through for us on a moment's notice - can't thank him enough!!!

Beautiful Flowers & Incredible design!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Alexandra H

David was a pleasure to work with. He was able to execute my vision right on. We planned the wedding from NYC and he was great and always responsive. Not only were the flowers beautiful but they were very affordable as well. I received so many compliments on the flowers. I... Read More highly recommend them. Thank you!!!

Elegant and beautiful floral design...A+ Customer

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jenni L

I highly recommend Carly Ane's Floral Studio. I worked with David and he was very accomodating! Planning a wedding is very stressful, but he did everything he could to go above and beyond to help us. He even met me at ikea weeks before the wedding to help pick out centerpiece... Read More containers. Our floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and elegant. And his pricing was excellent! I wish every vendor offered the same level of customer service and personal attention that he did! A+ service!

The Search Stops Here

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Erica B

I got the warm fuzzies when I met with David. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers other than the color. At our mock-up he made a gorgeous, simple and elegant red rose centerpiece for me and in that moment I knew I had hired the right guy. He totally got me even though I had... Read More no idea what I wanted. All of my flowers were stunning on the day of the wedding. He went the extra mile and surprised me with rose petals all around my cake, on a table with family pictures and rose buds on the fire mantel. David totally exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend him enough to anyone.

Final product passable, process was nerve wracking

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Mery Rose W

It took many conversations back and forth to arrive at our desired outcome with David. Initially, it seemed he had ignored our assembled pinterest pages which we shared, each showing flowers and plants we liked, and those we did not, as well as not being responsive to our... Read More emails. After several weeks of asking for ideas, we arrived at a satisfying outcome. The bridal bouquet was beautiful, but poorly constructed - the “cascade” part of the bouquet fell out shortly after it had been handed to the bride. The handle for the cascading bouquet was hideous. While the centerpieces were cute and pretty in their own right, and were terrarium-like as part of our request, they lacked height. We had the impression that there would be some sort of grass or greenery taller than the height of the vases. The ceremony arrangements were lovely, though.

The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Amanda L

My bouquets were absolutely beautiful, and the price was better than I got at the other places I had priced. My only complaint was he is hard to get ahold of. But with the outcome of everything else I can deal with that.

Carly Ane's

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Annikki L

David from Carly Ane's was fantastic. He was super excited about all of our details which helped make us even more excited. We told him what we wanted and he made sure everything was perfect. When we walked into our reception room it took our breath away because it was better... Read More than we could have imagined. We had a tight budget and he worked with us to find something that we could afford but would still look elegant. I could not have been happier with how it all turned out.

Great florist!

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Lori A

David was awesome to work with. I needed floral arrangements for centerpieces, decorations, and other numerous things and he did a great job. He also stayed in my budget. I would highly recommend him!

Not 100% satisified

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Joann T

I see others rated Carly Anne very high and I wish I had a better experience. The prices were very good and that should have been a clue -- the quality was just not as high as I would have liked. First of all, David was difficult to get hold of and didn't respond quickly... Read More at all. I was constantly "stalking" him. I would have gone elsewhere but he seemed to be the only florist that had the black candleabras I wanted. He was very nice WHEN I got to speak with him and when he met me the first time. The table candleabras turned out very nice and so did the archway. My real complaints were: 1. he didn't follow the design and picture for the feather centerpieces for the cocktail tables and just made up something that was not right! I have no clue what happened because he has never told me. He had a picture and had promised me he was going to send me a picture of the centerpieces before the wedding day but even though I asked a few times, that never happened. I didn't push it because I knew he had a picture and was a pro so I assumed it would turn out great, I was very upset when I walked into the venue and saw something completely different. The crew tried to fix it but it was NOT what I wanted and I was very upset. 2. The bouquet looked good but the flowers must have been old, they were falling apart pretty much before I walked down the aisle but they looked fine in the pictures. 3. The buttonaires were the SMALLEST roses I have ever seen. I didn't think to specify LARGE roses .. these were like tea size roses and looked like something for kids. But I think their prices were reasonable and if you can make sure they UNDERSTAND completely what you want, you should be OK. I just felt he was not interested in my wedding as it was not a lot of flowers (about $2000) and he had bigger events to worry about.

Loved it all!

Reviewed on 4/20/2012 Dyan C

David did a phenomenal job with all of our decor!! He came up with ideas I didn't even know that I wanted, and listened to all of the things that I did want. He made our wedding that much more beautiful!

LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT CARLY ANE'S

Reviewed on 4/14/2012 Alexa J

David was so amazing to work with! He took every picture and idea we sent him and turned them into a beautiful reality for my wedding. Thank you so much David for all your hard work in making my wedding a dream come true!

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/16/2012 Laura A

Pictures can say a thousand words and I wish I could attach a few to prove the amazing work of David Baker and his team at Carly Ane's Floral Studio. I brought a lot of mixed ideas and pictures to our first meeting and I felted comfortable trusting David to fulfill my dreams... Read More with his professional experience. You know, flowers/florist are unfortunately the least tangible items/vendors you hire for a wedding. You see all these wonderful pictures from previous weddings and you try to piece together your personal touch and envisions. But you have to trust your florist to match and exceed your words and pictures, and that is very hard to do when you care about every detail that makes up your big day! I have full confidence that if you choose Carly Ane's Florist, you will not be disappointed! My favorite part about the process was a preview of the flowers and bouquets a day or two before the wedding day! I'll tell you what, that was a great experience! The anticipation of the unknown was stressing me out a little bit so, the ability to see all of my flowers before the wedding day was perfect! Of course I loved everything, especially my bouquet! But we were also able to change a few small details here and there which made me feel so comfortable with the entire experience. David Baker and his team are fantastic and I would recommend anyone to Carly Ane's!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Kristen G

David with Carly Ane's was so great to work with! They were so creative - they took the ideas that I had and made them into reality. Everything they did was beautiful and everything I imagined - not to mention that for what we got, we paid a great price. The flowers were... Read More fresh, the arrangements were beautiful and every single detail from the start to the end of the night was perfect. I would most certainly recommend them to family and friends in the area.

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Vanessa B

Flower's were great! David was amazing, got to all the places on time and very professional.