Weddings By Carue - Photo + Video + Photo Booth

Iowa • Colorado • Illinois • Destination

2017 Wedding Wire Award | Say "I Do" with Carue

Our amazing photography starts at $1495. Our style is distinct, passionate, & exclusive. What sets us apart in the industry is our ability to portray the emotions & events of your wedding day. We take a fresh, colorful approach to each & every wedding w/ unmatched style, vision & creativity. See why more than 400 couples chose Weddings By Carue every year!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Iowa • Colorado • Illinois • Destination (319) 431-3256

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Keisha C

Love, love, love! We used Weddings by Carue for our engagement photography, wedding photography, photobooth (also stationary, see them for this too!) I must say that I loved everything about our experience with this team. Our photographer was Eric & he was a blast! He was... Read More really receptive to all of the unique ideas & requests that I had throughout the engagement session as well as on our wedding day. I do have to mention that we had a bit of snafoo with photography of the day of the wedding. We had paid for 2 photographers for the day & only 1 (Eric) had showed up. Once we realized that the other one wasn't coming/ wasn't alerted he was quick to fix the issue for us. He got on the phone & made sure it was all sorted out ASAP. He did great even for just 1 photographer & they made sure to give me plenty of options in terms of compensating for the error. It was handled something that could have gone horribly wrong & it was handled very well both on the day of & after! Last but not least the photo booth... love! We were able to choose the design for our strips & since they did our stationary for the rest of our wedding, we were able to keep all of the same colors & themes as the rest of the wedding. Even when I wanted to make changes last minute, they were quick to cater to my request & made it perfect! The staff that came to the wedding were happy & helpful! The props were great & we even got a scrapbook of all of the photos that our guests took! All in all, I love Weddings by Carue & cannot rave about them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Weddings By Carue was AMAZING! I could not be happier with our photos and video. They are interested in what we wanted. Thank you for all you did for us to make our day so special and providing us memories to cherish.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda W

We were so impressed with the photographer from Weddings by Carue. Justin went above and beyond to make our wedding day truly memorable. He even got us our photos to us two weeks earlier then we expected. I would highly recommend this photographer.

2017-11-18T20:02:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We loved working with you and wish you both all the best!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Courtney K

The photographers that we had at our wedding were absolutely wonderful. Definitely recommend this company as they were cost effective and received wonderful photos. We also added the photo booth and our guests loved this because they received a photo strip that they could take... Read More home with them and we got a scrapbook to keep at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Ashley B

We absolutely loved having Weddings By Carue part of our wedding day! They were so easy to work with from the beginning through the entire process. We used them for our photography and videography as well as photo booth. Our photos were absolutely stunning and could not have... Read More been more pleased. Thanks for all you did including Carissa who made our wedding memories so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alison M

Video and Photos worth the money for sure. Very please with the outcome although I wish I had some photos of a few more ppl, the video caught all the action. Only 3/5 rating bc of poor communication with Carissa (owner). Otherwise good work from photographer and videographer.

2017-11-18T20:06:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear your experience was not as you hoped. We strive to provide high quality service and products for all of our couples. Please feel free to reach out to us directly regarding your concerns.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

We used them for videography and loved our highlight video. If you have it in your budget definitely recommend getting a video from your day. There is so much you forget or don't see and it is so great to have the memories on video. Thank you Weddings By Carue for a wonderful... Read More keepsake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Vicki T

If you are trying to decide whether to book them. I would say "YES", secure your date. You will not find better photography that is this affordable. There quality is top notch and the pricing is so reasonable. Thank you Weddings By Carue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rebeca P

Weddings By Carue was very accommodating and flexible to work with. We really enjoyed working with them. It really felt like they cared about us and what we wanted to be captured.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

The photo booth was absolutely amazing. Our guests had so much fun and the scrapbook we received after the wedding was great as well. We really enjoyed looking through all of them. I did quite a bit of checking and they offered the best photo booth for the price.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erin G

We absolutely love working with Weddings By Carue and would definitely recommend them to any couple that is looking for services. It is so great to have one place that can help with so many services.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Courtney T

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to and Weddings By Carue were the best to work with. We booked and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can tell from... Read More the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ellie K

Our wedding photos are beyond amazing! We love each and every photo. They took the time to look through sample photos that we loved so we could recreate exactly what we pictured and they took many others that were better than what I had envisioned. We are extremely glad we went... Read More with Weddings By Carue to capture one of the most important days of our lives. We will have priceless beautiful memories that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maggie O

We absolutely loved working with Weddings By Carue! We would highly recommend using them.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sally H

We used Weddings By Carue for our engagement photos and wedding photography. They were so easy going and we had so much fun! They were very innovative and took creative shots. I loved the candid photos and would highly recommend Weddings By Carue to anyone looking for a... Read More wedding photographer. We also used their photo booth! Our guests truly enjoyed this and we got a scrapbook at the end of the night!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Dana K

We only used the open-air photobooth from Weddings by Carue. The photobooth was amazing! Our guests loved it, they had lots of props, the price includes a book for guests to write a message, it prints 2 copies of each picture, and they customize the photo strip design for... Read More you. I sent Carissa examples of our invitations and she created the design for the photo strip, which was better than I expected. Best photobooth I've seen in CR!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

They were great! Weddings By Carue was so easy to work with. We loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos were absolutely stunning. Highly recommend Carissa and her team! They also created our stunning wedding invitations and save the dates. We had a budget we... Read More were trying to stay within and they were able to work with that. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful and memories that will last forever.

Loved Robyn!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kali J

She really listened to everything my husband and I said. She did an amazing job at making sure we got everything that we wanted out of our pictures! We would use her again in a heart beat!