Weddings by Due Amici at The Estate at Eagle Lake

Cinnaminson, NJ

NJ's Newest Wedding Venue The Estate at Eagle Lake

VOTED BEST OF THE KNOT FOR WEDDINGS 2013, 2014, 2015 , 2016 & 2017!!! Due Amici is an Approved Caterer/Coordinator for some of the top venues in South Jersey. The newest of which is the ESTATE AT EAGLE LAKE & JOHNSON'S LOCUST HALL FARM, VALENZANO WINERY, MOORESTOWN COMMUNITY HOUSE, COLLINGSWOOD BALLROOM, SMITHVILLE MANSION & many more. Due Amici offers COMPLIMENTARY TOURS & FOOD TASTINGS call now to schedule. Let Due Amici's Personal Wedding Planner Bring your Wedding Vision to Life. From Finding the Perfect Venue down to the Color of your Linens, allow our professionals make your Wedding Planning Seamless!

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Cruise, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2114 Branch Pike, Cinnaminson, NJ (856) 303-8828

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jessica C

BEST DAY EVER!!! 6/3/17 If you are still looking for a caterer and the most amazing wedding planner in the Garden State, maybe the country, stop looking now. The staff at Due Amici exceeded our very high expectations! From the very beginning of the process Erika made us feel... Read More comfortable, like we were old friends, and was patient and flexible with all of our planning. She pictured our dream and made it a reality down to the smallest detail. Erika was always available for us with any of our changes or requests and responded to a phone call or email, any hour of the day. She took care of all of the planning and delivery with the vendors the day of and they even packed our car with everything that was leaving the venue with us that night!!! Our only job was to enjoy our wedding day. She handled the rest. Everything turned out perfect and it was all because of Due Amici, they even made sure we had a perfect day weather wise!! Now... lets talk about the food. We had a cocktail style reception with 5 stations and the staff made sure the food was hot and fresh at all times. Everything was amazing, make sure you try all they have to offer! The butlered hors d'oeuvres were abundant and their selection was expansive, all delicious. There was always a server passing them within site and they didn't stop until the guests started moving to their seats for introductions. The staff was great, I didn't see a dirty plate or empty glass all night. Seriously if you are still considering, give Due Amici a call and set up a meeting with Erika and Dan and they will assure you that you have made the right choice. Thank you again Erika and Dan for making our dream come true, we'll see you for the next event!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Grace E

I know that this review will never do the team at Due Amici justice, but I'll try my best! When my fiancé, family & I sat down for our initial tasting at Due Amici, I already had my heart more than halfway set on another restaurant a bit closer to home, but at the time figured... Read More it wouldn't hurt to just do the tasting at Due Amici to "rule them out" essentially. Within the first 10 minutes of meeting Dan & the team, I started to realize that we NEEDED them to be a part of our wedding day. Dan is the most dedicated, passionate business owner & caterer that I've ever encountered. He goes out of his way to become more than just your caterer, essentially becoming your wedding planner, event coordinator, & friend along the way. He coordinates every detail with the bride & groom, compiles a list of each & every one of your vendors & communicates directly with them to facilitate smooth sailing on what can be one of the most stressful days of your lives. He made it clear from day 1 that he would ALWAYS be available via email to answer questions, confront "problems" (which he always said were not really problems at all), & ease jitters. He even said I could email him just to chat! At our second tasting, Dan helped us to finalize the menu/floor plans/day-of itinerary & sent us off that night saying that we had nothing more to worry about! The day of the wedding, Dan was in contact with all of our vendors so that we didn't have to be. He came & checked in on me in the bridal suite & asked how I was feeling. After the ceremony & during our photos, he overheard me saying that I was getting hungry & arranged to have a tray of hors d'oeuvres & drinks brought out to my husband and I in the field where we were having our portraits taken. It was such a special moment to get to have a moment essentially alone with my husband to laugh & have drinks & food before the reception. And when it came time to bustle my dress, Erica stepped right in & figured it out!! Everything about the day was seamless. Whether there were any problems that day, we never would have known. I am so grateful to have had Dan & the team as part of our special day. Thank you Due Amici!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Nicolina H

My husband and I are so happy that we picked Due Amici to cater our wedding. Everyone raved about the food and how smoothly the night went. Dan and Erika were such a big help during our planning process. Dan was such a great coordinator the day of with getting everything... Read More together and done accordingly with times, people, activities, etc. It took so much stress off of our shoulders. The service and the night was exceptional. We can't thank him and the Due Amici team enough!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Maureen A

Working with Erika at Due Amici was amazing. She is kind, creative, helpful, and knowledgeable. She is quick to respond to questions and emails. She reached out to all vendors and accommodated any last minute changes or requests. Erika handled all set up and clean up as well... Read More as making sure all guests were comfortable and satisfied. That wedding and serving staff was beyond friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Erika and Due Amici for any event you may have.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Danielle M

I don’t even know where to begin with Due Amici! Valenzano lets you pick your caterer. From the start, we appreciated that Due Amici allows you to taste before you book. It sets them apart from others and it made us feel comfortable that we were making a good decision. From... Read More that point on it was smooth sailing. Dan and Erika are beyond helpful, friendly and organized. I am an event planner and I never had to worry once that they had forgotten anything. They contacted our vendors, set up our decorations, accommodated our parents, packed our cars, etc etc. Due Amici completely surpassed our expectations and we’d pick them again and again if asked. They will make the most important day of your life seamless.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michelle D

Amazing! Incredible! Perfect! Outstanding! Over the TOP! THE BEST WEDDING EVER! ...these are the remarks from our wedding guests!! :-) From our first meeting with Dan - John & I were instantly impressed and knew Due Amici and their team would be the BEST choice for us!... Read More Erika took amazing care in everything that she did, and made our day a huge success! She genuinely cared about us, and what we wanted. And even though she handles countless weddings she seemed so happy for US! The food was amazing! Our guests raved about how delicious everything was (I work for a large restaurant company with a few VPs attending - they too, were impressed!!) And the next day when we reheated the leftovers they were STILL so delicious! And the SERVICE!... Top Notch! Our guests commented that the servers at their tables were so friendly, and accommodating. The decorations they laid out were just great, they didn't miss a beat! The fact that they unloaded our cars, decorated, then packed it all up at the end was A HUGE DEAL! And at the end when it was time to go there were two lovely ladies asking ME what they could bring out to our cars. (I'm sure there were several more staff members helping others in our bridal party as well.) PRICELESS!!! We are lucky enough to live just 20 minutes from Due Amici and we will visit time, and time again. The food and service at their restaurant will be just as spectacular (if not better) on on your wedding day! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Tom R

Made my special day better then we imagined it could be. From the food that was awesome to Erica setting up and taking care of everything we asked and more. If we could do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing. Thanks again to Erica and Dan and the entire amazing crew. If... Read More your not sure who to use for your wedding, you found them.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lindsay B

We recently had our wedding ceremony/reception at the Pavilion at Valenzano Winery and booked with Due Amici as our caterer. Let me tell you - Erika and Dan (and the whole team) was beyond amazing. From our initial meeting up until our wedding day, Erika was our coordinator... Read More and literally handled everything! From the food, the wedding day itinerary, confirming with my other venders, and everything in between - she made this whole experience stress free and so fun. Not to mention, their food is wonderful (you need the almond chicken in your life) and we cannot wait to go back to their restaurant for dinner. Booking with Due Amici was the absolute best decision we could have made. There aren't enough words to describe how great the entire team was. Thank you for making it the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kara P

Due Amici knows what they're doing! Don't bother hiring an outside wedding coordinator or friend who doesn't know your venue. These guys have so much practice and are willing to do all the boring stuff (built our wedding itinerary, carried my dress through the grass, you name... Read More it! ). Erika is a sweetheart, and Dan is a firecracker/perfectionist, which means he's going to make sure every detail is executed as planned. :) The staff who worked our event were also wonderful. I believe it was Nicole who stayed by my side throughout the whole wedding to make sure I had enough to eat/drink, stayed on schedule, and had fun. Thank you Due Amici for taking so much off my plate and for being such a big part of our day! You were reasonably priced, professional, and the food was delicious. We'll miss working with you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Heleen R

Best of the Best!!! You know you have the best caterer when family and friends are asking who they were 6 weeks after the wedding! Due Amici amazed us from the second we met with them. Erika & Dan were so great to work with. I was a very anxious and CD bride. They made my feel... Read More so calm and it ultimately helped me enjoy our wedding. Not only is the team wonderful, but their food is to die for. When we first met with Erika she had a small tasting for us. The food and what they promised to deliver in service won us over. We knew we had to go with Due Amici if we wanted our perfect wedding day. They were there with me from start to finish of the whole process. Erika answered my emails so promptly, which made me feel very special. They have a restaurant and lots of weddings but always made me feel like i was their top priority. Two weeks before our wedding we had our final run through. My main concern that day was relaxing and eating. Dan had a great idea to take us away to a private room for 30 minutes to have dinner alone. We were so happy we did. We got to eat, breathe and take in the day. I can't thank them enough for making my dream wedding come true. Due Amici is the greatest caterer and runner of the show there will ever be! We will certainly use them for future events!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Denise B

Venue: Moorestown Community House. Caterer: Due Amici. From our first meeting with Erika we knew we wanted to have Due Amici take care of us for our big day. The tasting showed that the food would be spectacular (the pasta bar is not to be missed) but we were impressed with... Read More the professionalism and preparedness that Erika demonstrated. It seems like a lot of caterers will give you a nice meal and talk a big game, but Due Amici gives you a great meal and they show you exactly what they are going to do to make your wedding as stress free and wonderful as possible. Erika had a laptop with various Office programs open, as well as picture slide shows ready of our venue to help us visualize our wedding day with the hard logistics and the personal customization that they can enable. Planning a wedding is very sentimental but it also is driven by skilled planning and coordination, and Due Amici made it a breeze. On our wedding day, Due Amici staff were there early in the day, getting the venue ready and making sure every single detail was put into place. The excellent bartenders and servers enabled a wonderful meal. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. They made the guests feel truly like guests and not mouths they had to feed. As the bride and groom, we took pictures during our cocktail hour but servers came to us to provide appetizers and drinks so we could enjoy them in between photos. The dinner was top notch. Every guest seemed to be thrilled with their meal, exclaiming about the quality after the wedding. The bartenders made excellent quality drinks, they did not spare any effort in crafting perfect cocktails. Erika was there making sure we, the bride and groom, always had a full drink and made sure we sat down to eat. She helped guide us along the day. Even though it was a very busy day, she ensured it went perfectly. I cannot recommend Due Amici enough. The food, service, friendliness, and value cannot be beat.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kyle R

Dan and his team were absolutely incredible! They were on top of every detail and made the whole process very easy for my wife and I. We can't thank them enough for everything they did!! Not to mention all the guests at our wedding complimented us on how good the food and Hors... Read More d'oeuvre were!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lauren A

I have no words to explain how perfect our wedding was and how amazing Dan and his team are. From day one they went above and beyond for us. Starting with a complimentary tasting before even booking to making our day flawless. I had SEVERAL guests come up to me at the wedding... Read More and tell me our wedding made them decide they are going to use Valenzano and Due Amici for their own wedding! Every guest I spoke with was blown away by the food and how kind the serving staff was. I forgot to tell them I changed my mind on how I wanted the napkins folded and Dan and his team immediately ran around and fixed EVERY ONE (over 140) no questions asked! I felt so bad asking them to change it since it was my mistake but they never showed a sign of irritation- they just wanted me to be happy! Dan, Erika, and the entire team are AMAZING and I wish I could book them over and over again. Thanks guys- we love you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kyle O

I could not say more wonderful things about the staff at Due Amici. They made the day go by so smoothly. As a bride, I had not a worry in the world that my day would go perfectly. Erika and Dan made sure that happened, and they went above and beyond our expectations! The food... Read More was wonderful, the staff was fantastic, and I cannot imagine getting married without this wonderful group of people to be there with me on my special day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Julia L

My husband and I cannot say enough about Dan, Erika, and the entire staff at Due Amici! From the time we first contacted Dan about catering our wedding we knew that he was our guy! He put all of our worries at ease and made things seem so easy, and to be honest it really was.... Read More Dan told us everything up front and there were no surprises ever. Throughout the planning process we had periodic meetings with Dan and Erika to ensure that we were on track with the planning process. Erika would also send emails to make sure we had everything done when it needed to be done. They took all of the worry out of planning! The night before the wedding, we dropped everything off at the venue and Dan and the staff just knew what to do with everything. I didn't even give any instructions, and the next day everything had come together as I had dreamed. I was completely blown away! The day of the wedding Dan, Erika, and all of the staff were so attentive. They made sure that anything that my husband or I needed was taken care of. They even made sure that I had the chance to eat. One of the staff took notice that I was trying to make my was to the food stations but kept getting stopped by eager guests. She stopped me, asked me what I wanted and told me when I was ready my food would be sitting at my table for me. It seems so simple, but I was so grateful! Nothing went unnoticed by this staff. My family and friends complimented so many times on what an amazing job Dan, Erika, and the staff did the entire night. They could not say enough about how kind, attentive, and hard working everyone was. At the end of the night the staff packed up my aunts car with all of the left over decorations, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was able to enjoy my wedding until the very last minute without worrying about cleaning up or making sure we got everything. My husband and I highly highly recommend Due Amici Catering! Although we will not be getting married again, if we have any needs for catering or events in the future, we will not hesitate to call Dan at Due Amici. Their food is also amazing and we now enjoy dining at Due Amici whenever we get the opportunity. Recommend x 1000! Thank you Due Amici for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sherrie T

Our wedding was better than we ever could have imagined thanks to Dan and Erika at Due Amici. It is obvious they really care about what they do, and they do everything in their power to make sure your day is truly special. Erika was great at answering all questions, responding... Read More promptly, and making wedding planning an enjoyable experience. The food tasting we had with her was like having dinner with friends. Dan is awesome! He has passion for what he does, an incredible attention to detail, and a great ability to coordinate everything so you do not have to worry about a single thing! Dan went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. He even met with me at my venue so I could practice walking down the aisle to my song and time it perfectly. Dan is an incredible wedding coordinator! The food was just great. So many people raved about the food and told us the crab cakes were the best they've ever had. We even got to take all of the leftovers home, which helped us feed all of the out of state family we had in our home for the next few days. I can't say enough about Dan, Erika, and the Due Amici staff!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Teddie B

FULL service caterer with amazing food will bring your event together. From the first meeting to the follow-up email received the day after the wedding they walked the path with us that allowed the Newlyweds’ dream to come true. Dan and Erica and their support staff were... Read More amazing, completely engaged in all of our guests. I regret not using them for my first daughter’s wedding. You will not be disappointed feel free to tell them Teddie sent you. This event was held at Moorestown Community House

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Patrick G

Simply stated, I cannot imagine a better caterer/coordinator than Due Amici. My wife and I were won over by Dan's enthusiasm, charm, and the way he spoke about doing weddings. It was clear that he loves it and brings that with him every step of planning and executing a wedding... Read More along the way. Wedding planning is a long and frequently tiring experience, but Dan and Erika were invaluable sources of knowledge, advice, and brilliant ideas that made our wedding absolutely perfect. Dan gave us the idea of taking advantage of the patio area at Valenzano to have a cigar and whiskey bar that turned out to be a smash hit with the guests, worked with us and the DJ to ensure our friend's band could play during our cocktail hour in the awesome barrel room at Valenzano, and countless other times proved himself to be a tireless worker with an incredible staff. This was not a wedding where a spattering of people were dancing and everyone else was sitting at their assigned table. Everyone was up, making the most of the space and enjoying themselves, due in large part to the brilliant way Dan and Erika utilize the venue. Dan, Erika, and their staff also hosted a memorable and incredibly fun rehearsal dinner for us at the newly renovated Due Amici restaurant, where they won over our friends and family with their hospitality and delicious food. Speaking of food, our guests could not stop raving about everything. From the cold appetizers, to hot hors d'oeuvres, bread (with garlic knots, a personal favorite), main dishes, pasta station, desserts, everything was not only presented beautifully but was delicious. This is the restaurant quality food that you wish all your friends had at their weddings. We had a few vegans and food allergies to worry about and they were taken care of masterfully. Leading up to the wedding, I put together a admittedly lengthy cocktail list that I wanted to offer for guests and the Due Amici staff executed on every one of them without hesitation. We also never once had a line of people waiting for a drink at the bar and it was certainly not for a lack of imbibing! All of the decorations that my wife and I made and brought to the venue were arranged perfectly, better than we'd initially imagined even. Dan and Erika are experts at making the most of the venues they work in and it shows. Our wedding would not have been the same without Due Amici. The consistently exceeded our every expectation, repeatedly outdid themselves, and my wife and I could not be more grateful for the incredible work they did. We now hold them in the highest of esteems, both professionally and personally. Do yourself a favor, and let Due Amici make your wedding the best day of your lives.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Michelle B

5.0Michelle Due Amici really knows how to Cater to You! We booked with Due Amici and couldn't have been more happy with our selection of them as our Caterer. Dan and Erika were so personable and made us feel so important from Day 1. We'd read tons of reviews on different... Read More Caterers and when we got to the reviews on Due Amici, what impressed us was everyone's positive experiences. We also liked the fact that Dan and Erika were named going back years, which meant for us they truly had experience and longevity. Dan assured us at our meetings that our wedding day would be great because he had it all under control. He advised me not to worry and if I had any questions, to just call him. Once the big day finally arrived, (8.12.17) Dan and Erika made it go so seamlessly. I remember when we got to the venue, (The Moorestown House) on our wedding day, Dan asking me was I ready to party and I told him YES I AM! He was just about as excited as I was. They laid out all my decorations the exact way that i described to them. Their set-up complimented my decor which was perfect. I walked into the Moorestown House and it was totally transformed with beautiful decorations and a friendly staff just waiting to assist. They catered to my husband and I as if we were King and Queen of that venue. Our guests raved about their service and the food. Food was very important to us too and another huge factor in us booking Due Amici. You get a ton of quality food! Our wedding started on time, imagine that...a wedding starting on time and staying on schedule. They even packed our cars at the end of the event. Dan is the Man! Erika is the Bomb! If you are still reading this, and haven't booked them yet, then you must not be looking for perfection. They provided us with a perfect day and if I could do it all again, (I wish i could have the day on repeat) I'd chose them again and again! Thanks Dan, Erika & staff of Due Amici for catering to our PERFECT DAY! ~Anthony and Michelle Hines

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jasmine V

In addition to providing excellent food and service during the wedding reception, Due Amici also provided assistance and guidance in the wedding planning process itself. This experience resulted in all those involved in the wedding being able to enjoy the moment of the wedding... Read More and the reception at the beautiful Moorestown Community House/Ballroom, rather than being consumed in wedding execution details. Imagine that? We ALL were able to actually enjoy the day, worry free! Thank you, Erika and Dan!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Candice M

I LOVE DUE AMICI! Erika made my wedding dreams come to life and was there for me every step of the way. If you have the opportunity to work with Dan, he is amazing as well. The food was phenomenal, the guests were raving about everything, and the combination of catering services... Read More and wedding coordinator services was so unique, helpful, and an integral part in making July 29th the greatest day ever for me and my husband :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Brittany B

To all of my fellow Type A Brides: I cannot recommend Due Amici enough! As a constantly worried bride, my faith in Erika to make sure all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed was the only thing that kept me sane throughout the wedding planning process as it got closer and... Read More closer to the big day! After our first meeting I knew that Due Amici was the caterers for us, they are extremely organized and happy to help you with whatever you may need. And then on our wedding day everything turned out beautifully at Smithville where my husband and I were married, Erika and the rest of the Due Amici staff set up all of our decorations just like I imagined them and took them down at the end of the night, we did not have to lift a finger. Getting married is stressful enough, but Due Amici and Erika did everything in their power to keep our stress levels down and ensure that everything went smoothly. My wedding day was perfect and Due Amici was a huge reason why.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Chelsea G

Erika and the staff at Due Amici's are absolutely the best. Our wedding was perfect, there were absolutely no issues and the coordination and decorating was amazing! The food was excellent and everyone said how much they loved it! Thank you Erika!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Maya G

Due Amici was absolutely excellent at our wedding in Princeton, NJ at Mountain Lakes House. Erika, was vital to keeping us on time and organized. Thank you so, so much for the incredible service and thoroughness. The servers extremely attentive and courteous to all our guests... Read More and provided fantastic service. We are getting so many compliments both last night and today about how good the food was and my dad and mom raved about how helpful everyone was getting supplies/ gifts into the cars at the end of the night. AND, on top of it all, their team was so helpful in getting the boxes set up for people to take home succulents at the end of the night, which was a big hit. We made such a good decision hiring Due Amici and we couldn't have asked for a better day. They were vital in making it the best night ever. We will definitely be putting a review on the knot. We really can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Tara M

Best Caterer Ever! My husband and I had a great feeling from the moment Dan with Due Amici emailed us with their package information and invited us to a complimentary tasting. Upon actually sitting down with Dan for our tasting, we knew immediately that Due Amici was the fit for... Read More us. Dan was so awesome, he was thorough, explained everything perfectly and we felt like we were important and they had our best interest at heart. We toured venues and fell in love with Valenzano Winery and officially booked with Due Amici confident that they would give us the perfect celebration. Every step of the way, Dan and Erika were there to answer any emails/questions, provide us with details, even give us advice on personal touches. They made planning feel easy. The day of our wedding I didn't have to worry, they handled EVERYTHING. Dan's staff was incredible and made sure every guest got excellent service. My guests are still raving about them. I would recommend Due Amici a million times over! We had the wedding of our dreams, all thanks to them. THANK YOU DAN, ERIKA AND THE ENTIRE DUE AMICI TEAM! You are an incredible group of people, JJ and I look forward to visiting the restaurant for many dinners in the future. We love you guys!!