Weddings by Due Amici at The Estate at Eagle Lake

Cinnaminson, NJ

NJ's Newest Wedding Venue The Estate at Eagle Lake

VOTED BEST OF THE KNOT FOR WEDDINGS 2013, 2014, 2015 , 2016 & 2017!!! Due Amici is an Approved Caterer/Coordinator for some of the top venues in South Jersey. The newest of which is the ESTATE AT EAGLE LAKE & JOHNSON'S LOCUST HALL FARM, VALENZANO WINERY, MOORESTOWN COMMUNITY HOUSE, COLLINGSWOOD BALLROOM, SMITHVILLE MANSION & many more. Due Amici offers COMPLIMENTARY TOURS & FOOD TASTINGS call now to schedule. Let Due Amici's Personal Wedding Planner Bring your Wedding Vision to Life. From Finding the Perfect Venue down to the Color of your Linens, allow our professionals make your Wedding Planning Seamless!

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Cruise, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

2114 Branch Pike, Cinnaminson, NJ (856) 303-8828

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jessica C

BEST DAY EVER!!! 6/3/17 If you are still looking for a caterer and the most amazing wedding planner in the Garden State, maybe the country, stop looking now. The staff at Due Amici exceeded our very high expectations! From the very beginning of the process Erika made us feel... Read More comfortable, like we were old friends, and was patient and flexible with all of our planning. She pictured our dream and made it a reality down to the smallest detail. Erika was always available for us with any of our changes or requests and responded to a phone call or email, any hour of the day. She took care of all of the planning and delivery with the vendors the day of and they even packed our car with everything that was leaving the venue with us that night!!! Our only job was to enjoy our wedding day. She handled the rest. Everything turned out perfect and it was all because of Due Amici, they even made sure we had a perfect day weather wise!! Now... lets talk about the food. We had a cocktail style reception with 5 stations and the staff made sure the food was hot and fresh at all times. Everything was amazing, make sure you try all they have to offer! The butlered hors d'oeuvres were abundant and their selection was expansive, all delicious. There was always a server passing them within site and they didn't stop until the guests started moving to their seats for introductions. The staff was great, I didn't see a dirty plate or empty glass all night. Seriously if you are still considering, give Due Amici a call and set up a meeting with Erika and Dan and they will assure you that you have made the right choice. Thank you again Erika and Dan for making our dream come true, we'll see you for the next event!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Nadia T

I want to start off by saying, if you are planning a wedding, YOU NEED DAN AND ERIKA! I truly have so much good to say about them. From start to finish they exceeded all expectations. For starters, the food is amazing, but they are so much more. With Due Amici you get a full... Read More blown wedding planner who makes sure everything is organized and flows smoothly. I remember during the planning process Dan answered important questions I didn't even know I had. I even had my other vendors making comments to me the day of the wedding saying, "That guy (Dan) is good". Which speaks volumes knowing vendors, such as my DJ and Photographer, work weddings quite frequently. Dan was like family, cheering us on and making sure we had the best day of our life. AND WE DID. We are so grateful for him, Erika and the whole team.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kimberly H

Dan and Erica are amazing! The price is incredibly reasonable and affordable and they go above and beyond any expectation. My husband and I had not 1 issue with Due Amici and every single person at our wedding complemented how amazing the food was and every detail of our... Read More wedding went off without a hitch. Dan doubled as our wedding coordinator, schedule keeper, and mediator between all of our vendors and venue which made my life, and my husband's life, much less stressful! They, by far, helped make our wedding beautiful and more perfect than I could ever imagine.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Michelle B

5.0Michelle Due Amici really knows how to Cater to You! We booked with Due Amici and couldn't have been more happy with our selection of them as our Caterer. Dan and Erika were so personable and made us feel so important from Day 1. We'd read tons of reviews on different... Read More Caterers and when we got to the reviews on Due Amici, what impressed us was everyone's positive experiences. We also liked the fact that Dan and Erika were named going back years, which meant for us they truly had experience and longevity. Dan assured us at our meetings that our wedding day would be great because he had it all under control. He advised me not to worry and if I had any questions, to just call him. Once the big day finally arrived, (8.12.17) Dan and Erika made it go so seamlessly. I remember when we got to the venue, (The Moorestown House) on our wedding day, Dan asking me was I ready to party and I told him YES I AM! He was just about as excited as I was. They laid out all my decorations the exact way that i described to them. Their set-up complimented my decor which was perfect. I walked into the Moorestown House and it was totally transformed with beautiful decorations and a friendly staff just waiting to assist. They catered to my husband and I as if we were King and Queen of that venue. Our guests raved about their service and the food. Food was very important to us too and another huge factor in us booking Due Amici. You get a ton of quality food! Our wedding started on time, imagine that...a wedding starting on time and staying on schedule. They even packed our cars at the end of the event. Dan is the Man! Erika is the Bomb! If you are still reading this, and haven't booked them yet, then you must not be looking for perfection. They provided us with a perfect day and if I could do it all again, (I wish i could have the day on repeat) I'd chose them again and again! Thanks Dan, Erika & staff of Due Amici for catering to our PERFECT DAY! ~Anthony and Michelle Hines

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jasmine V

In addition to providing excellent food and service during the wedding reception, Due Amici also provided assistance and guidance in the wedding planning process itself. This experience resulted in all those involved in the wedding being able to enjoy the moment of the wedding... Read More and the reception at the beautiful Moorestown Community House/Ballroom, rather than being consumed in wedding execution details. Imagine that? We ALL were able to actually enjoy the day, worry free! Thank you, Erika and Dan!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Candice M

I LOVE DUE AMICI! Erika made my wedding dreams come to life and was there for me every step of the way. If you have the opportunity to work with Dan, he is amazing as well. The food was phenomenal, the guests were raving about everything, and the combination of catering services... Read More and wedding coordinator services was so unique, helpful, and an integral part in making July 29th the greatest day ever for me and my husband :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Brittany B

To all of my fellow Type A Brides: I cannot recommend Due Amici enough! As a constantly worried bride, my faith in Erika to make sure all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed was the only thing that kept me sane throughout the wedding planning process as it got closer and... Read More closer to the big day! After our first meeting I knew that Due Amici was the caterers for us, they are extremely organized and happy to help you with whatever you may need. And then on our wedding day everything turned out beautifully at Smithville where my husband and I were married, Erika and the rest of the Due Amici staff set up all of our decorations just like I imagined them and took them down at the end of the night, we did not have to lift a finger. Getting married is stressful enough, but Due Amici and Erika did everything in their power to keep our stress levels down and ensure that everything went smoothly. My wedding day was perfect and Due Amici was a huge reason why.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Chelsea G

Erika and the staff at Due Amici's are absolutely the best. Our wedding was perfect, there were absolutely no issues and the coordination and decorating was amazing! The food was excellent and everyone said how much they loved it! Thank you Erika!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Maya G

Due Amici was absolutely excellent at our wedding in Princeton, NJ at Mountain Lakes House. Erika, was vital to keeping us on time and organized. Thank you so, so much for the incredible service and thoroughness. The servers extremely attentive and courteous to all our guests... Read More and provided fantastic service. We are getting so many compliments both last night and today about how good the food was and my dad and mom raved about how helpful everyone was getting supplies/ gifts into the cars at the end of the night. AND, on top of it all, their team was so helpful in getting the boxes set up for people to take home succulents at the end of the night, which was a big hit. We made such a good decision hiring Due Amici and we couldn't have asked for a better day. They were vital in making it the best night ever. We will definitely be putting a review on the knot. We really can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Tara M

Best Caterer Ever! My husband and I had a great feeling from the moment Dan with Due Amici emailed us with their package information and invited us to a complimentary tasting. Upon actually sitting down with Dan for our tasting, we knew immediately that Due Amici was the fit for... Read More us. Dan was so awesome, he was thorough, explained everything perfectly and we felt like we were important and they had our best interest at heart. We toured venues and fell in love with Valenzano Winery and officially booked with Due Amici confident that they would give us the perfect celebration. Every step of the way, Dan and Erika were there to answer any emails/questions, provide us with details, even give us advice on personal touches. They made planning feel easy. The day of our wedding I didn't have to worry, they handled EVERYTHING. Dan's staff was incredible and made sure every guest got excellent service. My guests are still raving about them. I would recommend Due Amici a million times over! We had the wedding of our dreams, all thanks to them. THANK YOU DAN, ERIKA AND THE ENTIRE DUE AMICI TEAM! You are an incredible group of people, JJ and I look forward to visiting the restaurant for many dinners in the future. We love you guys!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Amanda P

Working with Dan & Erika to plan our wedding was a completely wonderful experience. I am so thankful that we chose to have Due Amici cater our wedding. They planned everything out and made the hard part the easy part through each situation. Their execution on all levels was... Read More flawless. All of our family and friends have raved about how gorgeous our wedding was and how amazing the food was. Dan and Erika went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was not only an enjoyable time for all of our guests, but for my husband and I as well. I would highly recommend everyone go see Due Amici, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Francis F

Dan & Staff, You guys made a young couples dreams come true! You guys brought our vision to life and gave not only us, but our guests a night to remember. You controlled the atmosphere and kept it on fire! It was seamless! Everything exceeded our expectations from the way you... Read More approached the actual evening to the end of the evening. Your banquet mgr Erika, she's just as good as you (might even be better Dan, watch out haha). We really think you guys gave us the most perfect evening. When we sat down, we enjoyed the food very much, but we enjoyed you more... when it came to the actual wedding event for us, both those items (yourself & the food) were enhanced 100x over. It was awesome. 5 days later and I keep hearing about how you and the staff handled yourself so professionally and the food was great!!! They absolutely LOVED the "High School Nachos" for our Cinco De Mayo theme wedding!!! Thank you Dan! - The Fortino's

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Elizabeth F

Due Amici was more than I could have ever hoped for! Every step of the way, they were warm, friendly, and had absolutely everything under control! We worked mostly with Erika leading up to the wedding, and she made everything so easy and enjoyable. She and Dan were also... Read More incredible the day of the wedding! I honestly can't imagine the wedding even happening without them. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did, including an incorrectly colored bridesmaid dress, guests' confusion over the wedding start time, and somewhat unruly relatives, but Erika was AMAZING. She kept me so calm and never came to be about a problem without a solution. Each time I was ready to freak out, she made everything right. I don't think I could ever thank her enough for all that she did to give us such a beautiful day! The rest of the staff was amazing too. One thing people always tell you is that you don't even eat at your own wedding. They made sure this was not true. As soon as the ceremony ended, cocktail hour snacks were brought straight to us so I got to shove delicious potato puffs into my face between pictures! That was amazing. There was also someone ready with a glass of my favorite wine and drinks for the rest of the bridal party as well. They let my husband and I have a moment to ourselves in the bridal suite just before the reception began. That brought lots of water and snacks too. During the reception, this amazing service continued, and the staff ensured that I ate, had a constantly full glass of water, and checked frequently to see if I needed anything. I can't say I have ever recommended anyone so high. Literally every aspect of the planning, the day of, and packing up at the end was handled beautifully. I am so thankful that I had this incredible team by my side on one of the most important days of my life. Due Amici is so much more than fantastic food. They kind, genuine people who really want to make your big day as perfect as it can possibly be! I am so sad that I won't be meeting with Erika every so often to do more planning. I will truly miss getting to spend time with her. She really became a part of the family!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Jason A

If forced to describe how Due Amici handled our wedding in only one word, without any hesitation I would say “perfect.” Dan’s first rule, which he told us the first time we met him, was that there were no rules. He wasn’t kidding! My wife and I are a bit more offbeat and... Read More somewhat more particular than others. Dan nailed every bit of our vision and made sure that the wedding we had was our wedding, not just some cookie cutter affair. Start to finish. Dan and Erika weren’t simply catering their delicious food for our wedding. They stepped in to help plan the details of the wedding, from the broad brush strokes to the fine points. Dan and Erika worried about things so my wife and I didn’t have to and did so with enthusiasm that matched our own. Moreover, Dan and Erika acted as ringleaders to coordinate all of our vendors to make sure on the big day everything acted in harmony. As a practicing attorney, I can assure you that it would be some kind of crime to leave Due Amici’s fantastic food out of this review! Our dream wedding wasn’t a sit down affair, but a non-stop action celebration. We were married at the ever excellent Valenzano Winery and we had the entire winery to ourselves for the evening. In addition to a fantastic cocktail hour, with a plethora of different delightful foods butlered to our guests, stations were set up throughout the winery for dinner. We had a pasta station, fajita/taco station, carving station and a crepe station. The dessert table at the end was filled with delights, while the butlered s’mores with shooters of milk provide a sweet ending. I also note for the record that Due Amici also accommodated our two vegan guests so that everyone got something they enjoyed. Everybody left the party full and with smiles on their faces. As an aside, one of the nicest touches was the fact that right after our ceremony, my wife and I were whisked way for a private, candlelit dinner. Not only did this give me the wonderful opportunity to bask in the joy of being newly married to my wife alone, but made sure we weren’t that couple that would later lament that they didn’t get to enjoy eating at their own wedding. There’s so much more I could write, but I think the word “perfect” still continues to sum everything up best. If you want your wedding to be an unforgettable, incomparable occasion that reflects you as a couple and leaves your guests showering praise for times to come, put your trust in Due Amici. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Christine L

Wow, save yourself the time, energy and effort-- go ahead and book Due Amici TODAY! I spent MONTHS researching catering options and always came back to Due Amici. In terms of quality and value-- Due Amici is second to none. Not mention, consistent 5 star reviews all across... Read More the board. Our guests are still raving about the amazing food and excellent service. ALL of the items on our menu were cooked to perfection and several guests mentioned how the servers were so friendly and accommodating. Leading up to the wedding, Dan and Erika wrangled all our vendors together, even the difficult ones, and in the end pulled off an amazing day. I emailed Dan detailed instructions for a few decorations -- and his team executed everything perfectly. On the actual wedding day Dan kept everyone calm, smiling, and stress-free. I cannot recommend Due Amici enough! Due Amici definitely exceeded our expectations -- and definitely contributed to a perfect wedding day. BRAVO!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Courtney M

Our January wedding was perfect, and such a big part of the day's success was due to Dan and Erika of Due Amici. These guys excel at every single aspect of catering and wedding planning. Not only was the day of our wedding made wonderful by Due Amici ... the entire process of... Read More planning and organizing was made easier with their involvement. Here are some of the best parts about hiring Due Amici: 1) They let you come in and taste the food BEFORE choosing them as your caterer, which makes a lot of sense. They even let us bring our parents along. Many other caterers require you to sign a contract before your initial tasting, which seems to defy logic. This was a big deciding factor for us! 2) The food is delicious, and what you taste in the restaurant is equal in quality to what you'll get at the wedding. We received compliments about the food for weeks afterwards. 3) They double as a wedding planner. They took every idea we had and made it happen. They gave us great suggestions when we had no idea what we were doing. At our final meeting a few weeks before the wedding, they took all of the other vendors' information and coordinated arrival times and locations for us. It took a lot of pressure off of us as we got closer to the big day. 4.) On the day of, neither of us had to worry about a thing. We had a maitre d' that brought us drinks as soon as ours were empty. The rest of the staff was friendly and lively. The timing of everything went down perfectly. They really had a handle on everything. Even without all of the other reasons, we would hire them again based on how well the wedding itself was run! 5.) The price was right. For catering alone, their price was extremely competitive. However, the fact that you receive excellent planning services in addition to delicious food makes them worth every penny. We can't imagine having hired anyone else to cater our wedding. If you're getting married in the area, you'd be crazy to hire anyone other than Due Amici.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Andrew C

Dan and his team were a really big help for making our big day a success. They were invaluable as "day-of" coordinators. They set up our reception venue and made sure we were fed and taken care of amidst the busyness of the night. We did a buffet style dinner and it went really... Read More smoothly. People also raved about the appetizers during cocktail hour. They planned out the itinerary for the night and were very flexible about the last minute (one week out) changes. Our reception ran until 10pm but the staff started cleaning up as early as 9/9:30, clearing some people's drinks/plates while they were away from their tables. Not a dealbreaker, just something we only noticed upon further reflection of the day. Overall all it was a great day and Due Amici was a big part in making it possible. They are an absolute pleasure to work with and we'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dave P

I don't know how this wedding could of happened without the help of Dan. He's basically an extended member of our family now. When you hire Due Amici as a caterer, you get so much more than just food. Dan handled everything from problems with our other vendors, to anything we... Read More could of dreamed of wanting at our wedding he can make it happen. If you are looking for someone to take charge and get s*%t done, look no further, Dan is your guy. I can't thank Dan and Erica and the staff at Due Amici enough for making sure our special day was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jeff R

I'm reviewing Due Amici a year after our wedding, done intentionally. I've had time to think about the day, and everything that happened. Due Amici was the perfect choice for us. Great food, great service. Most importantly amazing people. They worked with us to customize the... Read More catering. They are incredibly flexible and will work with you to achieve your desired goal, which ours was unique to say the least. They were the only company we reached out to that carved out time to meet specifically with us. The owner, Dan, made use feel like we were the only people in the restaurant and was charismatic and understanding of our wants and needs. I would definitively recommend Due Amici to anyone that asked about caterers or a great place to eat in South Jersey.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Danielle M

Due Amici was the perfect choice from the very beginning. They made us feel welcomed from the moment we first stepped into our initial meeting. Their overall presentation was flawless from the delicious food to the friendliness of the staff to their complete organization of the... Read More day. We were confident everything would be beautiful when we walked in and they exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Abby D

As an event coordinator and a heavy DIYer, I knew executing my crazy wedding ideas would be hard but it felt like a breeze with Due Amici. Erika and Dan made everything seem seamless and non-problematic, even when our officiant decided to come 5 minutes late! They are by far the... Read More best catering company for weddings for several reasons: they make awesome food, they accommodate almost any decor idea and they ease your stress. I don't know how many phone calls I made worried that they wouldn't be able to handle the workload I gave them from my decor ideas only to have them assure me that they have done it before. In the end, the day of the wedding went by without a hitch! I basically gave them a bucket of flowers and over a hundred bottles and they mastered my centerpiece design. I was never without a drink in my hand and they were there to make sure everything was going well for us the whole time. Thank you so much Due Amici for helping make my wedding day perfect :D :D :D

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Karen S

We had the wedding of our dreams because of Due Amici!! Dan and Erika were simply amazing! We had our wedding at the Collingswood Grand Ballroom and they made it spectacular! It was such a pleasure to work with Dan and Erika!! My husband and I were able to taste test all of... Read More the food and designed a great menu for our guests. We had guests that had food restrictions and Dan went above and beyond to accommodate them. Our guests were so grateful that we offered vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options. Dan and Erika are experts at organizing the order of events and ensuring that the other vendors such as the florist, photo booth and band were set up and correct. They took all of the worry away from us and handled everything for us! Our guests raved about the cocktail hour, the dinner and the amazing dessert table! Dan and Erika were awesome at packing our car up at the end of the evening with wedding gifts and leftover food. Due Amici exceeded our expectations! I highly recommend them and I am forever grateful to Due Amici for giving me a wonderful wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jena L

We first met Dan and Erika when we took a tour of Valenzano Winery accompanied by a tasting. From the very beginning they showed their expertise and enthusiasm about the wedding industry and made the promise that they would exceed our expectations, and that they did! We worked... Read More closely with Dan and Erika over the course of a year and a half before our wedding. They were very personable and easily accessible with answers to any questions we had. Most importantly, they asked us what our vision was and made it happen. Their packages are easily customizable as well is the wedding itinerary and floor plan. Dan and Erika made the wedding process very easy as they contacted and collaborated with all of our vendors, set up the venue, and even packed the buses with our decorations and left over food… yes left over food! It was a hit at the after party. Even when there was a large percent chance of rain for our big day, Dan and Erika worked with us on the tenting and other contingency plan details. Our guests continually compliment us on the friendliness of the servers, the flow and organization of the day, and of course the delicious food. The crab balls, bacon wrapped scallops, will never forget the “crack pasta” (tortellini in a gorgonzola sauce), and the to-go pretzels and cheesesteaks were a hit, just to name a few. We could not imagine our day going any more perfectly! Thank you Dan and Erika!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Anne-Marie W

Dan and Erika were amazing! Everything was perfect. Went off without a hitch! And the food was delicious!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Melanie P

I am taking the time to write my first review EVER, so that alone should be testament enough to how impressed my groom and I were with the job Due Amici did at our wedding. When we were looking to choose a caterer, we wanted great food with a broad appeal at an affordable... Read More price. Our initial communication with them was a great experience; they were prompt, thorough, and answered all of our questions. We were especially impressed with Erika Stearns. She was FABULOUS from the beginning and made us feel very comfortable during the entire wedding planning process. My groom's biggest request was that the food would be delicious and not your typical "wedding" food. The food during the tasting was superb and we LOVED everything. We were able to narrow down our favorites for our menu. For our wedding, we decided to go with the Cocktail reception package. This allowed for our guests to eat as much as they wanted whenever they wanted for two whole hours! This also allowed the party to get started right away! Our guests were very impressed with this version of dinner. On the day of our wedding, we continued to be impressed by Due Amici. Everyone raved about the food and there was PLENTY! I wish I could of eaten more! I knew the food would be great, but the service is what really impressed me. The staff was attentive, helpful, polite, and gracious. At the end of the night they had packed everything up for us, including leftover food! Due Amici surpassed our expectations and made our day that much more perfect! We strongly encourage you to consider them for any event you may have. I promise you will not be disappointed!