Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

74 Summit St., Ridgefield Park, NJ NYC | Tri-State | Destination (201) 970-8466

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Connie J

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day was choosing Hanel as our photographer. Amidst the wedding planning chaos, Hanel was incredibly patient and considerate, not to mention, an extremely talented and experienced photographer. As a very particular and nitpicky... Read More bride, I was thrilled with the work he delivered; he has an incredible eye for beautiful shots and with a portfolio ranging from editorial work, portraiture, and wedding and engagement photography, he is one of the most versatile photographers on the market. He was able to understand the aesthetic and style I wanted, even when I was unable to voice it properly, and is a photographer who wasn’t afraid of taking risks or braving the extreme cold with us for the most beautiful shots! His work left us floored, and we’ve received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos, about how uniquely beautiful they were, and I can’t emphasize enough how important that is for us post-wedding day! Our engagement photos were so beautiful that I had gallery-size canvasses of them hanging up on our wedding day for our guests to admire, and now they hang in our bedroom where we enjoy them every single day. We are looking forward to having him capture other special moments of our lives in the future!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

Hanel was great! Everything from our engagement shoot pictures to capturing all of the essential moments on our wedding day and all the festivities leading up to it were phenomenal. Hanel is very personable and has a great eye in capturing the event. My family and friends loved... Read More our photos and I would highly recommend Hanel for your special occasion! He does a great job in listening to your needs and delivers quality work.

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Jinhee k

Weddings by Hanel simply is the best photographer for weddings. We did two shoots with him, one pre wedding shots and during the ceremony/reception. He knows what to expect, works with you and anticipates all event scenarios to take the best shots. He prepares by walking through... Read More details before the shoot and works with his clients to better understand what they are looking for...but I suggest that you take his recommendations for shot types as knows what he's doing...I only wish he also did video recordings too! He cares more about the quality of the shots than the couple ever will.

2015-03-05T22:10:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jinhee! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Andy and shooting both your engagement session in NYC and wedding in Honolulu! Best of wishes to your married life in your new home in Texas!

Gorgeous Photos

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 hemmy p

We had our wedding at the lovely One if By Land restaurant and Hanel was our photographer. The wedding pictures came out GORGEOUS! For our wedding, the photos are definitely one of the more important concerns. Though all the natural light and indoor chandelier lights made the... Read More venue a difficult place to take photos in, I'm so in love with the way my photos came out! Thanks, Hanel!

2015-03-05T22:13:08 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was a joy to shoot, so full of love and beauty! I'm so glad I got to be your wedding photographer! Your album is almost ready and I'll deliver it to you soon! =)

Backyard Wedding

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Sue-Yenn N

Hanel did nothing but a fantastic job. He even took the time to get together with us a couple times before the wedding to get to know us personally and what we envision. On the wedding day, he was very friendly with guests. In conjunction to that, he knew how to direct... Read More everyone in front of the camera without being too bossy (we had a bunch of portraits and a group photo of all the guests taken). It rained halfway through the reception but it didn't stop Hanel from creating a beautiful portrait of Sam and I underneath an umbrella in the midst of the thunderstorm. After the wedding, Hanel was quick to send us edited copies. He even went out of his way to upload the photos for me on dropbox because I was out of town. Thank you for making our special day memorable. We love the photos!!

2015-03-05T22:15:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sue-Yenn! Your wedding was one of the most memorable ones for me, so magical and full of character! Thank you again for choosing me as your wedding photographer =)

The day she said, "yes!"

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Hanel is a great person to work with. He is one of the few photographers that I have ever met that truly put his clients first. Being in North Carolina, Hanel had worked with me over the phone to plan my perfect proposal in NYC. Being from the south, I had no idea where things... Read More were or great places to propose. Thanks to Hanel, he has helped me plan the whole thing, giving me the chance to give my fiancé a proposal she would never forget. When we received our engagement photos from Hanel, we were so pleased with the results. His passion for photography as well as pleasing his clients can easily be recognized by the stunning photos. I feel as if I am reliving the moments over and over again every time I look at them. It was a pleasure working with him and we are most definitely having him as our wedding photographer. We happily recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great, easy to work with, and very dedicated photographer.

2015-03-05T22:16:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Tae! I'm so honored I got to capture your gorgeous proposal to Katie and shoot your engagement session during your short visit to NYC! Can't wait to shoot your wedding in June in North Carolina!