Weddings by Paris Entertainment

Lehigh Valley, Poconos & Surrounding Areas

Legit entertainment without the bull

Are any of these what you're looking for? • great music skills • quality, non-cheesy emcee • easy process for clients • no bull, no fluff • your music your way • consultative process • immediate replies • custom music edits • custom ceremony music • voiceovers • custom intros • Love Stories • I give ideas, you pick & choose • full-time, weddings-only DJ • most reviewed & most well-reviewed in the region • Classic Photobooth • Magic Mirror Booth • Uplighting • Dancing on the Clouds • Motion or static monogram • great pricing • great value • no bull, no fluff • call 855.DJPARIS(855.557.2747)

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

Lehigh Valley, Poconos & Surrounding Areas (855) 557-2747

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jenna M

I cannot even begin to explain how great our experience with Paris was! From the initial phone call to interview him for our wedding we knew he would be perfect for the job! Once booked we received detailed packets with information and tips that we didn't even think of, once it... Read More was time to sit down and talk before the wedding he made us completely confident that he was going to help make our day run as smooth and stress free as possible! Paris helped our ceremony and our reception run glitch free and collaborated with everyone else running the event to be sure they were all on the same page! The photo booth was a tremendous hit and the book he provided us with is absolutely perfect! The motion monogram created for our day brought tears to not only us but everyone who attended because it was so perfectly us! The uplighting set the mood with our theme of a md tea party changing colors though the night, and dancing on the clouds couldn't have been more amazing to start out our first dance as husband and wife! We have been hearing rave reviews from all of our family and friends since our day about how great everything he did for us was and the entertainment kept everyone from age 2 to 90 entertained and enjoying their time celebrating! We could not tell you enough that this is the One you want for your big day! We wouldn't change a thing we experienced with Paris as our DJ and all of the services he offered that we took advantage of!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Paris!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Hannah M

Absolutely loved having Paris apart of our wedding! He was extremely professional, easy to work with and helped create the exact vibe we wanted for reception. The music was great and timing of everything was done perfectly. We first heard Paris at a friend's wedding (which was a... Read More blast!) and as soon as we were engaged reached out to see if he was avail. for our wedding and I'm so glad we did. If you are looking for a fun and customer focused DJ for your wedding I would highly recommend Paris!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Nicholas S

Planning a wedding in 4 months is no easy task. But it gets much easier when you decide on Paris. You’re not hiring a vendor; you’re getting a partner that helps you bring your wedding to life. After the wedding, our guests were so complimentary of how unique and fun the... Read More evening was. In large part, that was due to Paris inspiring us with all sorts of engaging and creative ways of making the reception more memorable. His level of creativity and ability to deliver is second to none. He knows what works and what doesn’t work. His level of professionalism is unmatched. and his attention to detail – even down to the smallest of things like calling all of our participants to prepare them and make them feel comfortable – makes everything run effortlessly and seamlessly. It’s clear that Paris is dedicated to his craft. Most importantly, it allowed our wedding to live up to our wildest dreams. Simply put, Weddings By Paris was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Corey N

Paris was an absolute professional through and through. He was so skillful in providing the perfect music for each moment in the wedding that balanced representing our style and personalities, but also meeting the musical needs of our guests. He helped to shape the entire night... Read More beyond the music as well, and was able and willing to work with unexpected events. He was the ONLY DJ who was willing to work with and even become excited about our crazy ideas, and then made them work! We are so grateful to have had his presence during the wedding, and recommend him without hesitation!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Erin G

Paris is so great and understanding! He is professional and listens to what the clients want. His is always available to talk and was able to meet with us two times before our wedding. His personalized introductions at our wedding were a huge hit! He certainly knows how to get... Read More the party started! I highly recommend Paris.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jennifer D

Paris was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He went above and beyond to help us have a perfect wedding day. The music for our ceremony was amazing and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The Photo Booth was a huge hit with all our guest. We loved our signed guest book... Read More with all our guest photos. It was such an amazing thing to have to remember our wedding. Since we are huge Disney fans, he surprised us at dinner with Be our Guest playing. It was a great surprised which we both loved. We would definitely recommended Paris to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ryan M

Paris was absolutely great! From when my wife and I had our first chat with him on the phone about our vision for the day we knew we were in good hands. He was there from the beginning to help guide us through all of the steps necessary to have our day go off without any issues.... Read More From discussing all of our options for audio and lighting throughout the night, he always had time to chat and provide recommendations. His many options for custom edits for our special songs were exactly what we were looking for. As for the music that night, we have received so many notes about how great and varied the music was from both young and old attendees. We couldn't have been any happier with Paris.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mary N

Paris was truly the Master of Ceremonies for my daughter's wedding! Prior to the wedding he took the time speak to me and to my daughter. He heard what we said and what we wanted and he put together a perfect party! Paris is professional, kind and easy to work with. Heis... Read More truly the best at what he does!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Monica S

Paris was fantastic! From day one, when he called me to explain what makes him different from other DJs, I was (and remain!) convinced that he was the right person for the job. He answered all of our questions in a timely fashion, and I quickly considered him one of the team.... Read More The music at the reception was fantastic, and my guests had only great things to say about Paris. Paris is professional, talented, and, most importantly, fun. I would highly recommend him for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Brooke M

Paris was hands down the best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding. So many of our guests approached us at the wedding or afterwards and told us how awesome the DJ was! He is extremely professional and thorough. His priority is always the client and making sure it is exactly... Read More what they want. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding that will make sure it is a lively dance floor, Paris is your guy. You will not find a better DJ, I can promise you that.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Britani E

Working with Paris and his crew was amazing. I ended up with a wedding that was to say the least not very lively. Paris continued to do his best to get the crowd going. In the end he did a fantastic job and i enjoyed myself on the dance floor the entire night, he played all the... Read More right music. I also used him for uplighting which was also amazing and the photobooth which was a HUGE hit and there was always a line. All of his staff was amazing and did everything they possibly could, plus more. They made my entire nice such a breeze, I did not stress about anything at all the entire night. Preplanning with Paris made everything easier, he knew all the right questions to ask to, even the things i didnt think of. He specifically custom edited multiple songs for me to make everything just the way i wanted it.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Rachel H

Paris was incredible! After attending several weddings I knew how important the DJ was in making or breaking the night and Paris exceeded all expectations. He was very friendly, never pushy, full of suggestions, creative and very helpful! I can't express in words how patient... Read More and accommodating he is. Being in the military and medical school we had some last minute meetings and were adjusting things up to the day of wedding. He fulfilled all of our personal requests and our guests could not stop raving about him. He played the perfect hodge podge of country music (my favorite) current hits and some classics in a way that kept the dance floor packed the entire night because he really knows how to read a crowd. He truly helped to make our night amazing and our party an absolute blast. I would recommend him to anyone who asked.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Brittney N

Paris was a fantastic DJ for my husband's and my wedding. He payed so much attention to the little details- letting us do a custom voiceover during our first dance and including customized introductions for each member of the bridal party. He meets with you before the wedding to... Read More make sure everything will be perfect. He will work with you to make sure everything is exactly the way that you want it to be. He provided outstanding uplighting as well that matched our wedding theme perfectly and showed up great in our photos. We also used his photo booth which was a huge hit. We had many guests at the wedding comment on how great of a DJ we had. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Paris to any couple- he is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cynthia R

Looking for the perfect DJ was clearly a difficult task. After visiting this website we quickly learned that Paris was the perfect option. He is highly professional, patient, understanding and most importantly- he listens! We had a multi-cultural wedding and we were both excited... Read More and nervous going into our big day, but Paris quickly made us feel at ease. If you want the best and nothing else, Paris is the way to go! He made our day extra special and listened to our needs. All of our guests were highly satisfied and it was a night to remember. Thank you, Paris for the high quality of work and individuality you provided us. If there were more than 5 stars I would definitely give him more. Yes, he is THAT GOOD!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Chris and Nicole E

Paris is simply the best. There are a ton of decisions to make when planning a wedding, but booking him should be one of the easiest decisions you make. My wife and I could tell from the first time we spoke to him on the phone and met him in person, that we were in great hands.... Read More He did a wonderful job from beginning to end helping us plan. On our wedding day, he introduced us to our family and friends exactly how we wanted, and he kept the dance floor full when it was time to party. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with choosing Paris as our DJ. He's a complete professional who only cares in helping make sure it's the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

Let me start off with saying I must have talked to at least half a dozen DJs before talking to Paris. I was very frustrated with non-responsive or unprofessional DJs that either wouldn’t say a price, wouldn’t call back, said information was on their website instead of answering... Read More me directly etc. I’m very grateful that my wedding coordinator recommended Paris. From the second I called him he was the perfect professional answering a list of questions and concerns that I had. He worked with my Husband and I on every little detail even when we were anything but cooperative (it’s hard to be when you’re indecisive and working with a very short time span). He helped fill in the gaps especially when neither of us knew exactly what we wanted. Our day turned out perfect thanks to Paris. He was absolutely phenomenal and I could not recommend him enough to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 John V

Paris was excellent from start to finish - he was exactly what we wanted! He took the time to meet us at a location that was easy for us (We are from NJ) and went over all of the details necessary to perform flawlessly. We met multiple times just to make sure we had everything... Read More perfect. We had many guests come up to us telling us how good of a job Paris was doing throughout the night. Volume, song selection, and vibe were perfect! We also added up-lighting and the Photo booth options which were a total hit. I think about 95% of our guests used the photo booth at one point or another! We would definitely recommend Paris anytime! He was exactly what we had hoped for, and the reviews speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Viktoria M

Paris was excellent! The music was relevant and had our guests dancing the entire time. He really took the time to understand our needs for the type of party we wanted, who was attending and how the reception was supposed to go. We did not have a traditional wedding so had no... Read More processionals or toasts or special dances, so it was important that the DJ knew that as well. He did his job perfectly and we highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Katlyn D

Paris was a phenomenal DJ and truly took our wedding to the next level. He is extremely professional, helpful, and detail-oriented. We knew that the music is one of the most important parts of the big day and all we wanted was for everyone to have a wonderful time and dance the... Read More night away. With Paris, that is exactly what happened! The dance floor was packed all night and Paris was able to keep the energy level high and really listened to exactly what we wanted. Another personal touch that we have received so many compliments on is how Paris read something each of us had written about the other before our first dance. It added such a personal touch and many of our guests said that they have never seen that before. If you are searching for a DJ that will make sure everything about your wedding is catered to your tastes and who will go above and beyond to provide a great party, you have found it with Paris! We could not be happier with our decision to have Paris as a part of our day!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jess J

Paris did an amazing job at my wedding. He is professional, fun, energetic, and he knows his music! My guests raved about him and he had everyone on the dance floor. I had a hard time picking songs for certain things, and he helped me every step of the way. I was so nervous... Read More about the music, because let's be honest it makes or breaks the wedding, and after talking with Paris numerous times before the wedding I was comfortable with all his choices. He helped calm the nerves for sure! I highly recommend Paris entertainment! His photo booth was also a huge hit and a lot of fun! The scrapbook they made me of all the guests had us laughing for weeks after! Thank you Paris for making my wedding so amazing!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Reno R

Paris is the man! Takes complete control of the wedding and made it the best day ever! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lisa P

Paris is the best. I am very particular about my music. He worked closely with me to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and stuck strictly to the list that I provided. His services are affordable... Read More and extremely high quality! Everyone raved about how excellent our music was after the wedding. He's an excellent MC with a professional yet friendly way of working. His photo booth services are also top notch! The photo and prop quality is some of the best I've seen and his attendants are a a pleasure to work with as well. Paris collaborated with our venue to make sure the night went smooth. Everyone had a spectacular time. Thanks so much DJ Paris for your hard work and dedication to you job!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gina M

Paris is incredibly dental oriented, attentive and concerned with getting things right. For a control freak like me, it was a perfect match! The hubs and I figured a wedding with only 70 guest on a Sunday night when it's 5 degrees out would be a bust, but Paris kept the crowd... Read More going, and even got them chanting "one more song" at the end because they didn't want it to end! His ability to read the crowd and keep it going truly made our night so special and I can now brag about having the best wedding of all my friends. His flexibility and the time he took to get to know us and understand how unconventional we are made the tone of the wedding fun and light, which is exactly what we wanted. Even the photo booth staff was friendly and personable, and created so many memories for us. Many, many thanks to Paris for helping create the night of our lives! -Al and Gina

2017-01-11T18:12:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Al & Gina! Needless to say, I am beyond happy that you had a great night, and I do take pride in my dental care as well as being detail-oriented, LOL!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Caitlin R

Paris was fantastic and so professional! He really made our wedding ceremony and reception a night we will never forget. He took so much time to work with us to ensure that the music was a perfect blend of our two styles, and he added so many little touches and commentary to the... Read More reception to really personalize it. No one stopped dancing all night, and the photo booth was also a huge hit. We can't recommend him highly enough. Thank you so much Paris!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda D

Paris obviously loves his job and it makes all the difference! We could not be happier having chosen Weddings by Paris to DJ and be MC at our wedding in May. I cannot say one bad thing about him... he went above and beyond our expectations. We got a lot of wonderful feedback... Read More from our guests on how great he was, because he really stands out as an awesome DJ. He made our night the best it could possibly be. Thank you, Paris! -Mr & Mrs Marton

Paris Kiriakis

With my terrific wife Cindy and two wonderful kids, I jumped from corporate America to self-employment with 3 words: I LOVE WEDDINGS! My DJ career began working for a multi-op company whose DJ’s all work part-time. Disenchanted with the impersonal, volume-based multi-DJ business model, I started my own business, providing my clients with a non-cheesy, musically lively reception and a personalized experience that is meaningful and uniquely memorable. I work with the best couples: real, genuine people who are interested in having a fun, meaningful and wonderfully memorable wedding reception!