Weddings by Paris Entertainment

Lehigh Valley, Poconos & Surrounding Areas

Legit entertainment without the bull

Are any of these what you're looking for? • great music skills • quality, non-cheesy emcee • easy process for clients • no bull, no fluff • your music your way • consultative process • immediate replies • custom music edits • custom ceremony music • voiceovers • custom intros • Love Stories • I give ideas, you pick & choose • full-time, weddings-only DJ • most reviewed & most well-reviewed in the region • Classic Photobooth • Magic Mirror Booth • Uplighting • Dancing on the Clouds • Motion or static monogram • great pricing • great value • no bull, no fluff • call 855.DJPARIS(855.557.2747)

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

Lehigh Valley, Poconos & Surrounding Areas (855) 557-2747

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Emma G

I remember first reading all of the amazing reviews about Paris online (before booking him) and thinking, “This guy sounds too good to be true.” As it turns out, I was wrong. He is literally incredible, and words cannot begin to express how WONDERFUL of a job he did in DJing our... Read More wedding. From the very first moment we spoke with Paris on the phone, we knew we wanted to have him DJ our wedding. Unlike other DJs, he is articulate and well spoken. And, he is a REAL PERSON. He is definitely someone you would want behind a microphone, speaking to a crowd. Moving forward throughout the wedding planning process, Paris proved to be incredibly organized, friendly and kind, and so freaking good at his job. He was a pleasure to interact with (and possibly the only thing that didn’t drive us completely bonkers during the wedding planning process). Paris is self-motivated to do a great job. He thought of everything and pushed us to be more organized, detail-orientated, and prepared for the big day. Yep, that’s right. Not only did he do HIS job, he helped us do ours. Incredible. Moreover, Paris NEVER said “No, that’s not possible” or “Are you kidding me??” to our many wacky ideas. I, the bride, wanted to do a weird dance with my Dad wherein we slow danced at the start of our dance but then did the Bristol Stomp for the second half of the dance. Paris responded within a day via email with a perfect mix for what I had imagined. As a result, my father and I had time to practice for our dance and it was a HUGE hit with our guests (and also a super special moment for me). Likewise, my bridesmaids practiced and wanted to do the Thriller dance to open up the dance floor after eating dinner. Again, Paris arranged a perfect cut of the song and discussed at length how exactly things would go. All 7 bridesmaids and myself were prepared and absolutely killed Thriller as a result. Furthermore, we asked that every wedding party member walk out to a different song during introductions - Paris happily acquiesced. He made everything that we wanted possible. Additionally, Paris helped set up microphones and sound for both our ceremony, cocktail hour, and he DJed our reception. He even went above and beyond and took video of me, the bride, walking down the aisle. My husband and I decided not to have a videographer, so his footage was the only video footage I received of that moment. And it was captured by Paris, our DJ...someone who wasn’t even supposed to be filming anything. Wow. Paris is thorough and he truly cares about creating the best possible experience for his clients. He is willing to go more than the extra mile to ensure that the day runs smoothly and that the couple is happy. Moreover, he does a great job of getting the crowd going - our dance floor was PACKED the entire night and our guests have complimented us endlessly on how our wedding was such a great dance party. We cannot say enough good things about Paris and wish there were something more we could do to emphasize his wonderfulness.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Andrew L

My wife and I booked Paris for our wedding recently and we were incredibly impressed by his professionalism and attention to detail. Nothing sticks out more to me than the fact that he called each of our parents, my best man and my wife's maid of honor individually the week... Read More before the wedding to say hello and go over some details about the reception (speeches, etc). This personal touch made everyone feel so special and so involved. It is so emblematic of how Paris conducts himself. Paris is also incredibly organized, something my wife and I really appreciate. When we booked him, he sent us a detailed folder with a questionnaire for each of us, a list of songs (with suggestions for entrance music, etc) and more. He was available whenever we were ready to return forms and talk over the phone about what we wanted. He even double-checked the details the week before the wedding to make sure he had everything perfect. The wedding reception itself was seamless and perfect. Paris had everything organized and scheduled, but he would also walk over to our table to check with us to make sure we were ready for things like speeches, cake cutting, etc. As for the music, the atmosphere was amazing and everyone had a blast. Paris played exactly what we wanted for the cocktail hour (90's music), the perfect soft music we requested before dancing (soft classic rock and Sinatra-era jazz) and he got everyone on the floor partying and dancing when the time was right. My 80+ year old father, whom I have never seen dance in my entire life, was on the floor for an hour! It was so much fun! Do yourself a favor and book Paris for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jenna M

I cannot even begin to explain how great our experience with Paris was! From the initial phone call to interview him for our wedding we knew he would be perfect for the job! Once booked we received detailed packets with information and tips that we didn't even think of, once it... Read More was time to sit down and talk before the wedding he made us completely confident that he was going to help make our day run as smooth and stress free as possible! Paris helped our ceremony and our reception run glitch free and collaborated with everyone else running the event to be sure they were all on the same page! The photo booth was a tremendous hit and the book he provided us with is absolutely perfect! The motion monogram created for our day brought tears to not only us but everyone who attended because it was so perfectly us! The uplighting set the mood with our theme of a md tea party changing colors though the night, and dancing on the clouds couldn't have been more amazing to start out our first dance as husband and wife! We have been hearing rave reviews from all of our family and friends since our day about how great everything he did for us was and the entertainment kept everyone from age 2 to 90 entertained and enjoying their time celebrating! We could not tell you enough that this is the One you want for your big day! We wouldn't change a thing we experienced with Paris as our DJ and all of the services he offered that we took advantage of!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Paris!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jessica D

My husband and I first met Paris when he was the DJ at my cousin’s wedding a few years ago. We noticed immediately how full of energy and professional he was. Fast forward two years later and another cousin of mine had him DJ their reception! The first thing my husband and I did... Read More after we got engaged was to call Paris and ask him what available dates he had. We literally planned the wedding date around him-that’s how amazing he is! He was on time, full of energy, and incredibly professional. He really takes the time to get to know you and your family. He composed a love story to share at our reception about how my husband and I met, which is something you never hear of. It was beautiful! You don’t need to look anywhere else for a DJ. Go to Paris- he is THE BEST.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Vicki R

If you are looking for absolutely AWESOME entertainment with high energy then look no further than Weddings by Paris. When we first started looking for a DJ, we were really overwhelmed with all the choices out there (a lot of which don't do this as their living). After asking... Read More for recommendations and looking at reviews, multiple people pointed me in the direction of Paris. THANK GOODNESS!! He was FANTASTIC. Professional yet fun. He worked with us every step of the way. He provided us with beautiful music for our ceremony and a phenomenal playlist for our reception. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Paris listens to what you are looking for and makes suggestion based on his expertise. He kept our dance floor packed all night. And the uplighting??? OMG, it was breathtaking. Do yourself a favor and book Weddings by Paris for your wedding. You will be more than happy that you did.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Scott S

While taking our engagement photos I asked our photographer (Zak Zavada) for some recommendations for our wedding DJ. He gave us a few names but mentioned that Paris was the best . I gave Paris a call and we ended up speaking for over an hour. He brought up a lot of points... Read More that I had not previously thought about. After that call I knew we had to book Paris for our wedding. He has years of experience and knew what we needed before we did. In the coming months he sent us several forms and emails and had us fully prepped for the wedding. We not only hired Paris for our Cocktail and Reception but we also booked his photo booth and the uplighting for the reception. The photo booth was a huge hit and the people on his team running the booth were great. Paris also made custom edits for the Mother/Son dance as well as the Father/Daughter dance. I cant stress enough how prepared Paris was and how seamlessly he had our day run. He was an absolute pleasure to be around and had everyone dancing all night. If you want to fully enjoy your day and not worry about the run of the day then book Paris. He wasn't just a dj he was a full party/wedding planner.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Dan B

Paris is truly an expert at his craft, and we are so happy we hired him for our wedding. One of the things we kept hearing the next day was how amazing the DJ was, and that they had not been to a wedding with a DJ who acted as professional yet fun. Before the event, he will... Read More help you plan the perfect reception that you want. He has years of experience, and clearly knows what works to make all your guests have an amazing time. He is also there to listen to any special things you want to plan on the day. You can tell from the first time you meet with him that he has an intense amount of concern and passion for making sure you have exactly the night that you want. At the event, he absolutely kills it. The intros he wrote for the bridal party using the information we gave him had everyone dying with laughter. He knows how to make the event exciting and fun. Also, you absolutely need to get the photo booth. It’s a tremendous amount of fun for everyone there, and will provide you with a ton of photos to enjoy. We still are finding new pictures/things in our book every time we look at it. We were on the fence about it, but I am so happy we did it, because it gave us even more memories from the night we will always be able to look back on.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Meg B

Paris was the best DJ we could have hired for our wedding! He was very professional and kept everyone moving on the dance floor. Before the wedding, we met with Paris multiple times in order to go over details for the reception. He sent out a detailed timeline prior to the event... Read More to make sure that we were able to stay on schedule during the reception. He helped coordinate bridal party introductions and messages to the bride and groom that he read aloud before our first dance, which was really special and something that we will never forget. All of our guests commented on the professionalism of Paris. Overall, Paris was an awesome host of the evening and I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Corey N

Paris was an absolute professional through and through. He was so skillful in providing the perfect music for each moment in the wedding that balanced representing our style and personalities, but also meeting the musical needs of our guests. He helped to shape the entire night... Read More beyond the music as well, and was able and willing to work with unexpected events. He was the ONLY DJ who was willing to work with and even become excited about our crazy ideas, and then made them work! We are so grateful to have had his presence during the wedding, and recommend him without hesitation!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Erin G

Paris is so great and understanding! He is professional and listens to what the clients want. His is always available to talk and was able to meet with us two times before our wedding. His personalized introductions at our wedding were a huge hit! He certainly knows how to get... Read More the party started! I highly recommend Paris.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jennifer D

Paris was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He went above and beyond to help us have a perfect wedding day. The music for our ceremony was amazing and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The Photo Booth was a huge hit with all our guest. We loved our signed guest book... Read More with all our guest photos. It was such an amazing thing to have to remember our wedding. Since we are huge Disney fans, he surprised us at dinner with Be our Guest playing. It was a great surprised which we both loved. We would definitely recommended Paris to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Hannah M

Absolutely loved having Paris apart of our wedding! He was extremely professional, easy to work with and helped create the exact vibe we wanted for reception. The music was great and timing of everything was done perfectly. We first heard Paris at a friend's wedding (which was a... Read More blast!) and as soon as we were engaged reached out to see if he was avail. for our wedding and I'm so glad we did. If you are looking for a fun and customer focused DJ for your wedding I would highly recommend Paris!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ryan M

Paris was absolutely great! From when my wife and I had our first chat with him on the phone about our vision for the day we knew we were in good hands. He was there from the beginning to help guide us through all of the steps necessary to have our day go off without any issues.... Read More From discussing all of our options for audio and lighting throughout the night, he always had time to chat and provide recommendations. His many options for custom edits for our special songs were exactly what we were looking for. As for the music that night, we have received so many notes about how great and varied the music was from both young and old attendees. We couldn't have been any happier with Paris.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mary N

Paris was truly the Master of Ceremonies for my daughter's wedding! Prior to the wedding he took the time speak to me and to my daughter. He heard what we said and what we wanted and he put together a perfect party! Paris is professional, kind and easy to work with. Heis... Read More truly the best at what he does!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Monica S

Paris was fantastic! From day one, when he called me to explain what makes him different from other DJs, I was (and remain!) convinced that he was the right person for the job. He answered all of our questions in a timely fashion, and I quickly considered him one of the team.... Read More The music at the reception was fantastic, and my guests had only great things to say about Paris. Paris is professional, talented, and, most importantly, fun. I would highly recommend him for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Brooke M

Paris was hands down the best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding. So many of our guests approached us at the wedding or afterwards and told us how awesome the DJ was! He is extremely professional and thorough. His priority is always the client and making sure it is exactly... Read More what they want. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding that will make sure it is a lively dance floor, Paris is your guy. You will not find a better DJ, I can promise you that.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Britani E

Working with Paris and his crew was amazing. I ended up with a wedding that was to say the least not very lively. Paris continued to do his best to get the crowd going. In the end he did a fantastic job and i enjoyed myself on the dance floor the entire night, he played all the... Read More right music. I also used him for uplighting which was also amazing and the photobooth which was a HUGE hit and there was always a line. All of his staff was amazing and did everything they possibly could, plus more. They made my entire nice such a breeze, I did not stress about anything at all the entire night. Preplanning with Paris made everything easier, he knew all the right questions to ask to, even the things i didnt think of. He specifically custom edited multiple songs for me to make everything just the way i wanted it.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Nicholas S

Planning a wedding in 4 months is no easy task. But it gets much easier when you decide on Paris. You’re not hiring a vendor; you’re getting a partner that helps you bring your wedding to life. After the wedding, our guests were so complimentary of how unique and fun the... Read More evening was. In large part, that was due to Paris inspiring us with all sorts of engaging and creative ways of making the reception more memorable. His level of creativity and ability to deliver is second to none. He knows what works and what doesn’t work. His level of professionalism is unmatched. and his attention to detail – even down to the smallest of things like calling all of our participants to prepare them and make them feel comfortable – makes everything run effortlessly and seamlessly. It’s clear that Paris is dedicated to his craft. Most importantly, it allowed our wedding to live up to our wildest dreams. Simply put, Weddings By Paris was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Rachel H

Paris was incredible! After attending several weddings I knew how important the DJ was in making or breaking the night and Paris exceeded all expectations. He was very friendly, never pushy, full of suggestions, creative and very helpful! I can't express in words how patient... Read More and accommodating he is. Being in the military and medical school we had some last minute meetings and were adjusting things up to the day of wedding. He fulfilled all of our personal requests and our guests could not stop raving about him. He played the perfect hodge podge of country music (my favorite) current hits and some classics in a way that kept the dance floor packed the entire night because he really knows how to read a crowd. He truly helped to make our night amazing and our party an absolute blast. I would recommend him to anyone who asked.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Brittney N

Paris was a fantastic DJ for my husband's and my wedding. He payed so much attention to the little details- letting us do a custom voiceover during our first dance and including customized introductions for each member of the bridal party. He meets with you before the wedding to... Read More make sure everything will be perfect. He will work with you to make sure everything is exactly the way that you want it to be. He provided outstanding uplighting as well that matched our wedding theme perfectly and showed up great in our photos. We also used his photo booth which was a huge hit. We had many guests at the wedding comment on how great of a DJ we had. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Paris to any couple- he is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cynthia R

Looking for the perfect DJ was clearly a difficult task. After visiting this website we quickly learned that Paris was the perfect option. He is highly professional, patient, understanding and most importantly- he listens! We had a multi-cultural wedding and we were both excited... Read More and nervous going into our big day, but Paris quickly made us feel at ease. If you want the best and nothing else, Paris is the way to go! He made our day extra special and listened to our needs. All of our guests were highly satisfied and it was a night to remember. Thank you, Paris for the high quality of work and individuality you provided us. If there were more than 5 stars I would definitely give him more. Yes, he is THAT GOOD!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Chris and Nicole E

Paris is simply the best. There are a ton of decisions to make when planning a wedding, but booking him should be one of the easiest decisions you make. My wife and I could tell from the first time we spoke to him on the phone and met him in person, that we were in great hands.... Read More He did a wonderful job from beginning to end helping us plan. On our wedding day, he introduced us to our family and friends exactly how we wanted, and he kept the dance floor full when it was time to party. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with choosing Paris as our DJ. He's a complete professional who only cares in helping make sure it's the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

Let me start off with saying I must have talked to at least half a dozen DJs before talking to Paris. I was very frustrated with non-responsive or unprofessional DJs that either wouldn’t say a price, wouldn’t call back, said information was on their website instead of answering... Read More me directly etc. I’m very grateful that my wedding coordinator recommended Paris. From the second I called him he was the perfect professional answering a list of questions and concerns that I had. He worked with my Husband and I on every little detail even when we were anything but cooperative (it’s hard to be when you’re indecisive and working with a very short time span). He helped fill in the gaps especially when neither of us knew exactly what we wanted. Our day turned out perfect thanks to Paris. He was absolutely phenomenal and I could not recommend him enough to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 John V

Paris was excellent from start to finish - he was exactly what we wanted! He took the time to meet us at a location that was easy for us (We are from NJ) and went over all of the details necessary to perform flawlessly. We met multiple times just to make sure we had everything... Read More perfect. We had many guests come up to us telling us how good of a job Paris was doing throughout the night. Volume, song selection, and vibe were perfect! We also added up-lighting and the Photo booth options which were a total hit. I think about 95% of our guests used the photo booth at one point or another! We would definitely recommend Paris anytime! He was exactly what we had hoped for, and the reviews speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Viktoria M

Paris was excellent! The music was relevant and had our guests dancing the entire time. He really took the time to understand our needs for the type of party we wanted, who was attending and how the reception was supposed to go. We did not have a traditional wedding so had no... Read More processionals or toasts or special dances, so it was important that the DJ knew that as well. He did his job perfectly and we highly recommend him.

Paris Kiriakis

With my terrific wife Cindy and two wonderful kids, I jumped from corporate America to self-employment with 3 words: I LOVE WEDDINGS! My DJ career began working for a multi-op company whose DJ’s all work part-time. Disenchanted with the impersonal, volume-based multi-DJ business model, I started my own business, providing my clients with a non-cheesy, musically lively reception and a personalized experience that is meaningful and uniquely memorable. I work with the best couples: real, genuine people who are interested in having a fun, meaningful and wonderfully memorable wedding reception!