Weddings by Paris Entertainment

Lehigh Valley, Poconos & Surrounding Areas

A real, genuine DJ for real, genuine people:)

So, you’ve decided that your reception entertainment actually IS important to you, but the ads all look similar, all 5-stars, most seem to offer the same services. How do you choose? Anyone can offer equipment at cheap prices, but what about the actual DJ talent? There’s a reason Weddings by Paris is the most reviewed and most well-reviewed weddings-only, full-time DJ in the region, in fact 108 reasons. There’s info that just requesting a price quote won’t reveal: does the DJ sound sincere, like he cares, like he has talent? I’d love to hear about your plans for your big day & I’ll reply to your inquiry immediately. You’ll always get that kind of attention leading up to your wedding, along with a terrific party. What really matters to you? 610.360.9908 Packages from 1499 to 3999

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

Lehigh Valley, Poconos & Surrounding Areas (855) 557-2747

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Brittney N

Paris was a fantastic DJ for my husband's and my wedding. He payed so much attention to the little details- letting us do a custom voiceover during our first dance and including customized introductions for each member of the bridal party. He meets with you before the wedding to... Read More make sure everything will be perfect. He will work with you to make sure everything is exactly the way that you want it to be. He provided outstanding uplighting as well that matched our wedding theme perfectly and showed up great in our photos. We also used his photo booth which was a huge hit. We had many guests at the wedding comment on how great of a DJ we had. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Paris to any couple- he is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Nicole P

BEST DJ EVER!!!! There were two things that I refused to "skimp" out on for my wedding - one of them was the DJ. I searched and searched (and spoke with) quite a few DJ's that I had seen or were recommended from friends. Then, I came across Weddings by Paris... he called me to... Read More talk about my inquiry and after over an hour on the phone with him, I told my fiance (now husband:) ) that we needed this person for our wedding DJ! Jeremy spoke to him and he is harder to please ;) and immediately was excited for all the details Paris discussed and how he helped make the process so seamless. He was incredibly detail oriented and ensured we were up-to-date through out the entire process. Once we signed with him he provided us with a packet that LITERALLY is a bride's DREAM. Every detail that I forgot about... was in this packet and all I had to do was dream up my fairy tale wedding. He accommodated every single song and helped us to make the day truly magical. A week or so before the wedding, he called the father of the bride, father of the groom, best man and MOH to ensure they knew the details. He met with us to discuss how it would pan out and get any additional information and completely put us at ease. We couldn't have been more impressed. We used Paris for the DJ, uplighting and a photobooth -- (photo booth was IMMENSELY popular haha!) Hands down BEST decision in terms of DJ's! The entire day was seamless.. he had a perfect blend of music, the ceremony was PERFECT the cocktail hour was a perfect blend of my husband's older taste and my country taste.. and then the reception I couldn't help but dance all night!! It was HANDS DOWN the best night of our lives and Paris made the day /the music absolutely exactly what we had hoped for. A million thank you's could never be enough..you made our already magical day even better and if I had to do it all over again.. I would choose you again! THANK YOU for everything and making our day that much more unforgettable!! I recommend you for any event and cannot thank you enough for every detail you made come to life, getting to know us and really personalizing our experience. You deserve 5 stars & MORE! Thank you!!!!

A real no-brainer

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Amber M

There really isn't anything I can say about Paris that hasn't been documented in the plethora of positive reviews – but I'm going to try anyway. If you are searching for a wedding DJ, your search is over. After having a disastrous back-and-forth with a wedding band, my fiancé... Read More had completely lost hope in wedding entertainment and I told her that I would head up the search. This was a Saturday evening. After poking around on the Internet and reading all of the positive stories about Paris, I had to contact him – which I did early on a Sunday morning. By 10 a.m. I was out walking the dog and on a half an hour call with Paris who didn't give me the full court press on why he was the best (which I’d later realize on my own), but rather just talked to me about what we were looking for and what we expected from our day. At ease, we ended up putting down our deposit and booking Paris. He is thorough and detail oriented and made the entire process flow perfectly. His welcome packet and thorough questionnaire gave him the knowledge he needed to make it feel like he had known us for years on our wedding night. As a DJ, he is flawless in the flow of the evening from tempo and mood. As an MC, he is smooth on the microphone and completely unobtrusive and welcoming. Our guests raved about him throughout the evening. And aside from all of this, he's a genuinely good guy – which in my book is the kind of person I am comfortable doing business with.. Other details I left out were the photo booth – which was an absolute hit. We had a blast the morning after the wedding taking a look at the book he had specially made for us and given us that evening – which of course matched our wedding colors – no accident with Paris...like I said every detail is considered and with absolute purpose. Leading up to our wedding, he called our parents and MOH/best man to introduce himself – time consuming for him I'm sure, but it went a long way in making those closest to us feel even more connected to the event. If you want the best experience and the best end result, you found your DJ. Paris, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for adding even more magic to our amazing evening. I would happily recommend you for any event, ever. And we look forward to working with you again for something in the future. (Written by the groom)

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cynthia R

Looking for the perfect DJ was clearly a difficult task. After visiting this website we quickly learned that Paris was the perfect option. He is highly professional, patient, understanding and most importantly- he listens! We had a multi-cultural wedding and we were both excited... Read More and nervous going into our big day, but Paris quickly made us feel at ease. If you want the best and nothing else, Paris is the way to go! He made our day extra special and listened to our needs. All of our guests were highly satisfied and it was a night to remember. Thank you, Paris for the high quality of work and individuality you provided us. If there were more than 5 stars I would definitely give him more. Yes, he is THAT GOOD!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Chris and Nicole E

Paris is simply the best. There are a ton of decisions to make when planning a wedding, but booking him should be one of the easiest decisions you make. My wife and I could tell from the first time we spoke to him on the phone and met him in person, that we were in great hands.... Read More He did a wonderful job from beginning to end helping us plan. On our wedding day, he introduced us to our family and friends exactly how we wanted, and he kept the dance floor full when it was time to party. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with choosing Paris as our DJ. He's a complete professional who only cares in helping make sure it's the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

Let me start off with saying I must have talked to at least half a dozen DJs before talking to Paris. I was very frustrated with non-responsive or unprofessional DJs that either wouldn’t say a price, wouldn’t call back, said information was on their website instead of answering... Read More me directly etc. I’m very grateful that my wedding coordinator recommended Paris. From the second I called him he was the perfect professional answering a list of questions and concerns that I had. He worked with my Husband and I on every little detail even when we were anything but cooperative (it’s hard to be when you’re indecisive and working with a very short time span). He helped fill in the gaps especially when neither of us knew exactly what we wanted. Our day turned out perfect thanks to Paris. He was absolutely phenomenal and I could not recommend him enough to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 John V

Paris was excellent from start to finish - he was exactly what we wanted! He took the time to meet us at a location that was easy for us (We are from NJ) and went over all of the details necessary to perform flawlessly. We met multiple times just to make sure we had everything... Read More perfect. We had many guests come up to us telling us how good of a job Paris was doing throughout the night. Volume, song selection, and vibe were perfect! We also added up-lighting and the Photo booth options which were a total hit. I think about 95% of our guests used the photo booth at one point or another! We would definitely recommend Paris anytime! He was exactly what we had hoped for, and the reviews speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Viktoria M

Paris was excellent! The music was relevant and had our guests dancing the entire time. He really took the time to understand our needs for the type of party we wanted, who was attending and how the reception was supposed to go. We did not have a traditional wedding so had no... Read More processionals or toasts or special dances, so it was important that the DJ knew that as well. He did his job perfectly and we highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Katlyn D

Paris was a phenomenal DJ and truly took our wedding to the next level. He is extremely professional, helpful, and detail-oriented. We knew that the music is one of the most important parts of the big day and all we wanted was for everyone to have a wonderful time and dance the... Read More night away. With Paris, that is exactly what happened! The dance floor was packed all night and Paris was able to keep the energy level high and really listened to exactly what we wanted. Another personal touch that we have received so many compliments on is how Paris read something each of us had written about the other before our first dance. It added such a personal touch and many of our guests said that they have never seen that before. If you are searching for a DJ that will make sure everything about your wedding is catered to your tastes and who will go above and beyond to provide a great party, you have found it with Paris! We could not be happier with our decision to have Paris as a part of our day!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jess J

Paris did an amazing job at my wedding. He is professional, fun, energetic, and he knows his music! My guests raved about him and he had everyone on the dance floor. I had a hard time picking songs for certain things, and he helped me every step of the way. I was so nervous... Read More about the music, because let's be honest it makes or breaks the wedding, and after talking with Paris numerous times before the wedding I was comfortable with all his choices. He helped calm the nerves for sure! I highly recommend Paris entertainment! His photo booth was also a huge hit and a lot of fun! The scrapbook they made me of all the guests had us laughing for weeks after! Thank you Paris for making my wedding so amazing!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Reno R

Paris is the man! Takes complete control of the wedding and made it the best day ever! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lisa P

Paris is the best. I am very particular about my music. He worked closely with me to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and stuck strictly to the list that I provided. His services are affordable... Read More and extremely high quality! Everyone raved about how excellent our music was after the wedding. He's an excellent MC with a professional yet friendly way of working. His photo booth services are also top notch! The photo and prop quality is some of the best I've seen and his attendants are a a pleasure to work with as well. Paris collaborated with our venue to make sure the night went smooth. Everyone had a spectacular time. Thanks so much DJ Paris for your hard work and dedication to you job!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gina M

Paris is incredibly dental oriented, attentive and concerned with getting things right. For a control freak like me, it was a perfect match! The hubs and I figured a wedding with only 70 guest on a Sunday night when it's 5 degrees out would be a bust, but Paris kept the crowd... Read More going, and even got them chanting "one more song" at the end because they didn't want it to end! His ability to read the crowd and keep it going truly made our night so special and I can now brag about having the best wedding of all my friends. His flexibility and the time he took to get to know us and understand how unconventional we are made the tone of the wedding fun and light, which is exactly what we wanted. Even the photo booth staff was friendly and personable, and created so many memories for us. Many, many thanks to Paris for helping create the night of our lives! -Al and Gina

2017-01-11T18:12:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Al & Gina! Needless to say, I am beyond happy that you had a great night, and I do take pride in my dental care as well as being detail-oriented, LOL!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Caitlin R

Paris was fantastic and so professional! He really made our wedding ceremony and reception a night we will never forget. He took so much time to work with us to ensure that the music was a perfect blend of our two styles, and he added so many little touches and commentary to the... Read More reception to really personalize it. No one stopped dancing all night, and the photo booth was also a huge hit. We can't recommend him highly enough. Thank you so much Paris!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda D

Paris obviously loves his job and it makes all the difference! We could not be happier having chosen Weddings by Paris to DJ and be MC at our wedding in May. I cannot say one bad thing about him... he went above and beyond our expectations. We got a lot of wonderful feedback... Read More from our guests on how great he was, because he really stands out as an awesome DJ. He made our night the best it could possibly be. Thank you, Paris! -Mr & Mrs Marton

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jessica B

I have known Paris for a while now from working at a resort and seeing him and I knew he was an amazing DJ. We just had our wedding this past Sunday and Paris did an amazing job. Paris not only did our reception music, but he did our ceremony and cocktail hour. He has helped... Read More my husband and I out with every area that we needed to focus on. Our guests absolutely loved the music and also the photo booth. Every time my husband and I wanted to go visit people, they would either be in the photo booth or on the dance floor. Thank you again Paris!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Caitlin O

The reviews you read here are 100% true. You do not need to look any further if you're looking for an amazing wedding DJ. Paris is a true professional, who took great care to make sure our wedding reception was perfect. He is so thorough, an excellent communicator and a... Read More talented DJ! The night before the wedding my grandparents recorded a message on his hotline, and he was able to edit and incorporate it into our reception the next day. We also didn't even get to visit all the tables since everyone was up and dancing from the moment dinner ended until the last song. We are so happy we picked the best DJ for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Michele D

Thank you for being a part of our wedding day! You were more than just a DJ. You brought such perfect little touches to the reception that were just simply perfect! Everyone had an amazing time and the music was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for being so detailed... Read More and making it truly more of an experience than anything. Also, the photo booth and lighting were great! You and your staff are so sweet, professional, and you just made it so easy. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Jennifer G

Weddings by Paris came to us by recommendation from a very credible source in the industry; we were told, “he is the best in the region” – we can, without a doubt, say that Paris lived up to that accolade! With a musician as the Groom, deciding on and finding the right MC was... Read More not an easy feat. Following the recommendation; from start to finish Paris was a pleasure to work with; during our first meeting we knew Paris was the perfect MC for our big day. Through all of our communications, Paris was prompt and professional. His support was such a help too, providing endless song suggestion lists for grand entrance, first dance, parent dances, etc. and talking through ideas for the execution of these moments. It’s very evident that Paris enjoys celebrating love and creating a party that is unique and fitting to each couple he supports. He is very professional, taking the time for a second in person meeting to finalize our paperwork/timeline and contacting parents as well as best man and maid of honor, to ensure they were comfortable and address any questions they may have. Paris also took the time to complete a custom edit of our first dance song to meet our needs. Paris knew exactly how to read the crowd and played all of the right tunes to keep the party going all night. Many of our guests complimented his volume and presence during the evening. Paris is truly a fantastic Master of Ceremonies, we can assure, you won’t be disappointed when you have Paris provide the entertainment for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Megan K

5 stars can't possibly express the excellence exhibited by Weddings by Paris. My biggest concern for my wedding was the music and it was phenomenal! Every single moment from the ceremony to the grand finale was perfect! Paris went above and beyond to accommodate my odd choices... Read More and obscure song selections. The uplighting and the cloud were fantastic! Paris was a pleasure to work with, helpful, and his extra little bonuses made the night very memorable. Absolutely flawless and I would recommend him to anybody!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ashley N

My husband and I are so glad we chose Weddings by Paris to provide the entertainment for our big day on 6/11/16. Paris was a wonderful source of information and expert guidance even from the very beginning of our planning process. He makes it clear that his goal is to get to... Read More know his clients well and provide totally customized services for each wedding. We hired Paris to provide the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception for our wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Our contract with Paris also included a photobooth which our guests absolutely loved, beautiful up-lighting, and a custom monogram that was projected during our reception. Paris did an incredible job overall as our DJ/emcee but there are a few highlights worth mentioning that have stuck with me. I really wanted to walk down the aisle for the ceremony to a gorgeous but kind of obscure piano cover of a popular song that I found on YouTube. Paris just needed the artist and title and he made it happen. The music for the ceremony all flowed beautifully together thanks to his expert editing. And my guests danced the night away to song selections that I made as well as many more Paris played that perfectly fit the mood. Finally, Paris’ impeccable attention to detail gave me total confidence that the reception would be exactly what we wanted it to be. I would recommend Weddings by Paris to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Shannon B

He spent so much time personalizing our day for us! He was on top of everything! Gave us ideas for things and helped make our day extra special! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Lauren V

Paris was perfection! He was our DJ for our wedding May 2016 and was everything we could have asked for and more. Paris is professional, friendly, and thorough. I was adamant about having a DJ who wasn't constantly on the microphone trying to get people on the dance floor;... Read More Paris fulfilled every wish we had and everyone had a BLAST. He got the party started and kept it going all night long! Paris sends an information packet, which at first I questioned why it was SO thorough, but he uses it to really personalize your wedding and make it unique and special. I can not say enough good things about him. He gives you plenty of options and never pressures you into doing anything, and he always has suggestions if you are unsure what you want. Having a great DJ is essential for a fun wedding and Paris delivered x10!! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Rachel P

Paris was our DJ for our wedding at Stroudsmoor in June 2016. I was a little nervous because I would have to be doing all the planning from a distance because my husband and I live in Virginia. Also we listen to A LOT of Texas/Red Dirt country which no one listens to up here in... Read More the north as we moved from Oklahoma. Paris did an amazing job with everything the ceremony was exactly how I imagined and the entrances for the reception and everything else was done perfectly. He had all the music we had requested and he did an amazing job playing a mix of Red Dirt country and music that our other guests who weren't from the midwest would dance to. Paris did an awesome job if a dance was starting to get a little too long all I had to do was look and nod and he would fade it out and no one knew the difference. Im so happy with how well it went and he did a great job handling our somewhat rowdy groomsman and all of this being done with me meeting him for the first time the day of the wedding! I would recommend Paris to any body.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Jodi T

There are no words! Paris made the whole process so seamless, easy and stress free! He was there for everything we needed, has great suggestions, and even went along with some of our crazy ideas as well. He was also amazing the day of. Music was great, photo booth was always... Read More packed and we got to walk out with our scrapbook that night!! The uplighting Paris provided made our room pop and everything looked beautiful. As for Paris, I have no words to describe him. He was absolutely amazing all around. I am so glad we picked him for our special day, we couldn't be happier! THANK YOU PARIS!!!

Paris Kiriakis

With my terrific wife Cindy and two wonderful kids, I jumped from corporate America to self-employment with 3 words: I LOVE WEDDINGS! My DJ career began working for a multi-op company whose DJ’s all work part-time. Disenchanted with the impersonal, volume-based multi-DJ business model, I started my own business, providing my clients with a musically lively reception and a personalized experience that is meaningful and uniquely memorable. I work with the best couples: real, genuine people who are interested in having a fun, meaningful and wonderfully memorable wedding reception!