Creating and Officiating Beautiful Weddings!

I create and Officiate one-of-a-kind weddings that reflect you, your relationship, and your personalities! When you hire me, I will take care of you. From the early planning meetings to wedding day. I take pride in walking you through every step of the process, from planning the procession to writing vows, choosing special touches, and submitting your Marriage License to the County Clerk's office. I create beautiful ceremonies that honor your spiritual orientation, whether you want a traditional religious ceremony or something that's spiritual but not religious or secular. My ceremonies include readings from sacred literature, poetry, and pop culture. All special elements (eg., Unity Candle, Flower Ceremony, Sacred Stone, etc.) come at no additional cost. Call me today to learn more!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Quaker, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

25 East Washington, Suite 1608, Chicago, IL Chicago, IL, to Milwaukee, WI (773) 318-8963
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Paul N

Reverend Bill was great to work with. We didn't have a clear vision of what we wanted; we only had some constraints and concerns with some of the traditional ceremonies we had expereiced. He listened to us, asking insightful questions and produced a ceremony that leaned on his... Read More expertise and what he learned about us. The day before and the day of, Bill was extremely conscientious and empathetic. He kept people loose but on task. Additionally, he made sure we had to worry logistics as little as possible. The ceremony was personal with humor sprinkled throughout, matching our personalities. He was great to work with and we'd recommend him to anyone.

2017-03-07T08:21:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You are taking me right back to that evening at Spiaggia - a very magical evening. I was honored to be a part of your wedding day! - Rev. Bill

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 kelly b

We are so happy we chose to work with Rev. Bill Epperly for our wedding. He is kind, professional and makes the ceremony planning process enjoyable and easy. My husband and I come from different religious backgrounds and Rev. Bill put together a ceremony for us that perfectly... Read More combined both our perspectives. We are so lucky we found Rev. Bill and would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officia

2017-08-23T16:41:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great getting to know the two of you. I wish you all the best as you continue down the path of married life!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Ellen B

Rev Bill was so wonderful to work with. From our first meeting over skype, we knew he would be the one to officiate our wedding. He was kind, thoughtful and very responsive to any questions and inquiries we had. We worked together to customize our ceremony to exactly what we... Read More wanted! I would recommend him to anyone! We had so many people compliment how great our ceremony was and how special it made everyone feel. Thanks to Rev Bill, it was more special than we could have imagined!

2017-03-22T15:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you'll stay in touch. I'll be reaching out on down the road with my couples' coaching programs. Take good care!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Allison M

My husband and I are so glad we found Rev. Bill! We absolutely loved the personal ceremony he created for us - he seemed to know exactly what we wanted and even sent out documents with tons of options for vows and readings. He worked with us to create a unity ceremony with... Read More wine (instead of a candle, since our ceremony was outside...). We are so grateful that planning our ceremony was simple and stress-free thanks in large part to him! We definitely recommend!

2017-11-21T17:17:51 Response from the vendor

It was a delight to work with you on the ceremony and then the celebration of your wedding was the icing on the cake! All the best to you as you travel on the path of married life!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Julie C

Reverend Bill did a fantastic job in making our wedding day go as smooth as possible. He was very helpful in going over each detail for the ceremony, and it made me feel more confident. He did a great job at speaking slowly and clearly. Anytime I had a question or concern he was... Read More able to guide me in the right direction. He also gave me great advice on how be more relaxed on the wedding day.

2017-11-14T14:25:31 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to get to know you and then to Officiate at your wedding! All the best as you travel along life's path! I'll be in touch. Rev. Bill

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jessica K

Rev Bill made our Wedding day so special! He worked with us to create exactly what we wanted and made it so easy. I definitely recommend him for your wedding day!

2017-02-08T16:03:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure conducting your service, not to mention getting to know you during the planning phases. All the best! - Rev. Bill

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly O

Rev. Bill did a wonderful job of working with us to create a non-religious ceremony that still had the sentiment and meaning we wanted. He was professional without losing the sincerity that makes a wedding ceremony special. We would highly recommend him for any type of ceremony,... Read More religious or non-religious.

2017-02-08T16:04:01 Response from the vendor

You know, I so enjoyed getting to know you both and working with you on all the details of your ceremony. Warm Regards, Rev. Bill

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Joanna E

My now-husband and I have different religious beliefs and so we were looking for an officiant who felt comfortable performing a wedding ceremony that is respectful of both backgrounds. I found Rev. Bill Epperly via a wedding resource website and what made me reach out to him... Read More were the stellar reviews he received. Not only does he perform ceremonies for couples of different faiths, but he also creates ceremonies that incorporate pieces unique and genuine to the couple. Our experience was no different. Rev Bill was very responsive to our notes and allowed us to our own variation of the flower ceremony where we thank our parents. He also beautifully explained to our guests the significace of our marriage sponsors (a traditional component of Filipino weddings). Rev Bill's professionalism combined with his friendly and warm demeanor helped make our wedding ceremony heartfelt and one to remember. Thank you for joining our special day!

2017-02-08T16:04:37 Response from the vendor

It was fun getting to know you and planning your ceremony together. I hope you'll stay in touch! - Rev. Bill

Ceremony to remember!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Tim M

Rev Bill wrote an amazing ceremony for us. We ended up using a friend as officiant but liked what Bill wrote that we used it almost word for word. Thanks again for the lovely ceremony...everyone loved it! Especially the bride and groom. You rock!

2017-02-08T16:05:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Tim. I am so glad to hear your feedback on the ceremony I wrote for you! All the best, Rev. Bill

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

As a non-religious couple without any idea of what we wanted, we ended up with a wonderful ceremony that fit us perfectly. Rev Bill is kind, compassionate, and joyful and made our ceremony truly beautiful, personal and heartfelt. We had so many compliments on Rev Bill with the... Read More sand ceremony and with his help we will cherish our wedding day for the rest of our life together. Thank you again Rev Bill. Charles and Jason

2017-02-08T16:05:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an honor and a pleasure to serve as your Officiant. All the best to you both! - Rev. Bill

Rev. Bill Epperly, PhD

I am a life-long spiritual seeker who has studied the great religious traditions for many years. I bring both my experience with sacred rituals and practices from around the world and my experience as a couples coach to my work as a wedding Minister. I love helping couples to create a beautiful service that reflects their unique relationship and their spiritual orientation. My goal is to take all the worry off your shoulders. When you choose me as your Officiant, you can relax and enjoy the process. I will lead you through every step of the process, from procession to marriage license!