Weddings by Sheila Foster

San Diego, Orange County, Temecula

$ – Inexpensive

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

San Diego, Orange County, Temecula (858) 472-6647

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Stefanie C

If you're looking for piece of mind and detailed touches for your BIG day, Sheila is your girl!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her attention to detail was impeccable! Our day was magical and we owe so much of that to Sheila. She took the reigns and allowed us... Read More to actually enjoy the day with no issues!! We HIGHLY recommend her and know you won't be disappointed in the magic she is able to create! Thank you, thank you, thank you Sheila!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Drakirah G

Sheila is fantastic! She was always available when I had questions and made my day perfect, and that’s a hard thing to do! The thing I loved most about her was her happy and joyful attitude.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Natalie C

Sheila was so amazing. She was great with communication and clearly has a lot of experience in the wedding industry. She managed the rehearsal and bridal party really well (which is like herding cats) and recreated my vision for the wedding beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Florence B

I would definitely recommend Sheila if you are looking for a wedding planner, month of or day of coordinator. Sheila was our day of coordinator and she was amazing in every aspect. First off we were planning our La Jolla wedding from Canada and Sheila was great in answering... Read More any questions we had and replied to all our emails promptly. This was very important for us as we were planning our wedding from so far away. Sheila would also reach out to us and asked us questions to make sure we were prepared for our big day. Prior to the wedding Sheila also came out to La Jolla to do our venue walk through and rehearsal. She came prepared with questions. The day of the wedding Sheila was timely, organized and professional. There was a few hiccups as there is with every wedding but Sheila was so amazing that I did not even know about them until after the wedding. Sheila checked in with us throughout the day to make sure we ate and that we had all our needs attended to, on top of making sure everything happened on schedule. Sheila also decorated our ceremony, cocktail and reception area and did an amazing job as everything looked great and she made my vision a reality. Lastly, Sheila's pricing for her services are more than reasonable, she did not hesitate to work with me to come up with a price and package that met our budget and needs. I would hire Sheila as our wedding planner in a heart beat if I did not want to be involved in all the details of planning a wedding and would have no doubt she would do an amazing job as a full on planner as well. Hire Sheila, I guarantee you will not regret it!!! Thanks Sheila for all your expertise, you made our wedding day so special and something we will cherish for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Monica Q

We hired Sheila as our day-of-coordinator and we couldn't have been more pleased. She was very thorough, communicative, and brought a lot of her own ideas to the table to help us out. She is the definition of great customer service. She made sure to put our needs first the... Read More entire day. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Melissa C

Sheila was the perfect day of coordinator for us and our wedding. She was beyond professional and made sure the day ran smoothly. She was very organized and friendly. Having her help with our special day ensured that everything would go according to plan. She far exceeded our... Read More expectations. If you are looking for a stress-free wedding day, look no further!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017

Sheila was absolutely amazing! I would recommend her in a heartbeat! I'm kind of a control freak and she put my mind at ease about taking care of everything on the big day so that I could actually enjoy my special day! Sheila is very organized and is a great wedding coordinator.... Read More I hired her for the whole day, which I highly recommend doing so because I don't know how I would have done everything without her. Our ceremony and reception were in two different areas/cities and the transition from one to the other went smoothly thanks to Sheila. She is such am amazing coordinator!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 rose f

When I was planning my wedding I really didn't think I needed wedding coordinator. The closer I was getting to the date the more I started to stress out about EVERYTHING! My friend told me I needed a coordinator so I finally did a little research. I came across Sheila from the... Read More knot, we set up a meeting and as soon as we met I felt that everything was going to be better. We met a coffee shop and she answered all my questions about anything and everything, we came up with tons of cute ideas for decor, we did our timeline, she even recommended some other vendors that I still needed to book. We then met at our venue and we decided where everything should go and she even helped us with our ceremony rehearsal. On the wedding day, she took care of all the decorating, she made sure everything ran on time when the wedding actually started, she kept in constant communication with our DJ and us throughout. She really made our wedding day happen and we could not have done it without her!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Sheila did our day of coordination and she was wonderful! She was super organized and put everyone where they needed to be. We loved her ideas for the tables and the decorations, everything was gorgeous. We loved working with her, we highly recommend her, thanks Sheila!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

Sheila was my Day-Of Wedding Coordinator and she was amazing. She is super friendly and professional, extremely organized and had a ton of beautiful ideas. She met with me a few times before our wedding to brainstorm ideas and met with our DJ and Caterer. The night before she... Read More led our ceremony rehearsal. The morning of she started on the set of the reception (the ceremony was already set up by the venue) everything was perfection. She was there the entire day managing the event, she made sure everything was on time and running smoothly. We could not have had our wedding without her she was the best!